Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
Ah sorry sorry, I missed the first ping somehow. Since the other prizes have been sent I'm more than happy to take the remaining prize~

Thanks for running such a fun event^^
Ah sorry sorry, I missed the first ping somehow. Since the other prizes have been sent I'm more than happy to take the remaining prize~

Thanks for running such a fun event^^
ufC1dK2.png
Som
she/her
Korea
FR+16
__________________________________________toad.png
No problem, sending it now~
No problem, sending it now~
congrats to the raffle winners and good job everyone!
congrats to the raffle winners and good job everyone!
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
[size=1][size=1]@Finian @Katsuji @Tarany @Nevros @Ghastjio @Elfydragon @So1anacea @PolarisFox @Coward @Catoblepon @Stolen @TheFatRabbit @RisenWolf @GrimdarkRoxy @neohcs @Coyoteclaw11 @Evet @Beatoriche @Stormhawke @withoutwords @Sincerity11 @Psychosis @Anjoulas @Noddddd @shayflayplays @coldcult @Marmotin @Spacebrigade @LucidDreams @mgcltwo @baberuthless @NegCol @nebulaxie @dark78660 @bearboozle @StarNovas @TheAwesoMew @BirdsDontTalk @Sunsire @UnholyGrimlin @alyblaith @Kurbis @dd2900 @sockmonkeygerald @pulchritudinous @CatalyticGenesis @dads @Paganism @3ctoplasm @Galactina @cartographic @crowvidae @GladiolusXI @Yegoth @Miles3140 @hollypox @Pensacola @Rokkan @spiiral @Kiar @seclusion @RagingSEa @theVer @chezameed @ghostingskies @Necralisk @nobooks @Jorybear @martine @CosmicHurricane @TortoiseLynx @NotarySojac @Beezarre @N3WV01D @opalrender @Raedeshe @Gourami @Atavan @QueenAlchemy @krycelli @Meowruff @5inthemorning @Swageus @LapisWings @heuksom @GrumpyKettle[/size][/size][br][br] Hello all! It's time for another Pixel Scavenger Hunt! This time we are celebrating survival of the fittest with the Riot of Rot! [emoji=plague rune size=1]
@Finian @Katsuji @Tarany @Nevros @Ghastjio @Elfydragon @So1anacea @PolarisFox @Coward @Catoblepon @Stolen @TheFatRabbit @RisenWolf @GrimdarkRoxy @neohcs @Coyoteclaw11 @Evet @Beatoriche @Stormhawke @withoutwords @Sincerity11 @Psychosis @Anjoulas @Noddddd @shayflayplays @coldcult @Marmotin @Spacebrigade @LucidDreams @mgcltwo @baberuthless @NegCol @nebulaxie @dark78660 @bearboozle @StarNovas @TheAwesoMew @BirdsDontTalk @Sunsire @UnholyGrimlin @alyblaith @Kurbis @dd2900 @sockmonkeygerald @pulchritudinous @CatalyticGenesis @dads @Paganism @3ctoplasm @Galactina @cartographic @crowvidae @GladiolusXI @Yegoth @Miles3140 @hollypox @Pensacola @Rokkan @spiiral @Kiar @seclusion @RagingSEa @theVer @chezameed @ghostingskies @Necralisk @nobooks @Jorybear @martine @CosmicHurricane @TortoiseLynx @NotarySojac @Beezarre @N3WV01D @opalrender @Raedeshe @Gourami @Atavan @QueenAlchemy @krycelli @Meowruff @5inthemorning @Swageus @LapisWings @heuksom @GrumpyKettle

Hello all! It's time for another Pixel Scavenger Hunt! This time we are celebrating survival of the fittest with the Riot of Rot!
Yaaaaaas
Yaaaaaas
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
@dark78660

So both waterlogged trunk isnt on the dropdown. And furry fiddle is saying invalid (It is in the drop down)

edit: I cut/pasted the ref code and fixed it.
@dark78660

So both waterlogged trunk isnt on the dropdown. And furry fiddle is saying invalid (It is in the drop down)

edit: I cut/pasted the ref code and fixed it.
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
Oh I love the addition of the bookshelf builder, I have not added my badges for the last few fests because I have simply been too tired to add them all to my badge collection profile! I really appreciate that add on, thank you so much for making it!
Oh I love the addition of the bookshelf builder, I have not added my badges for the last few fests because I have simply been too tired to add them all to my badge collection profile! I really appreciate that add on, thank you so much for making it!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@nevvermore

Thanks for the heads up! My sheet also was having the same issues but the master sheet was fine, and mine seems to be fine now as well.

Seems like it was just having problems loading data but I will let the appropriate people know!
@nevvermore

Thanks for the heads up! My sheet also was having the same issues but the master sheet was fine, and mine seems to be fine now as well.

Seems like it was just having problems loading data but I will let the appropriate people know!
@dark78660
Hello, my username used to be 'GladiolusXI,' is it possible to change my username to my current one (Vivarium) on the pinglist, please?

Thank you.

(Edit: I'm aware that you're the supposed to be help with event questions, but since you're hosting, I thought I should ask you. ^^; )
@dark78660
Hello, my username used to be 'GladiolusXI,' is it possible to change my username to my current one (Vivarium) on the pinglist, please?

Thank you.

(Edit: I'm aware that you're the supposed to be help with event questions, but since you're hosting, I thought I should ask you. ^^; )
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs
@/Vivarium
We actually have a self add/remove ping list found on the first post or click here since the ping list isn't meant to be edited directly.

Edit: If you run into issues removing your old username and/or adding your new one, let me know.
@/Vivarium
We actually have a self add/remove ping list found on the first post or click here since the ping list isn't meant to be edited directly.

Edit: If you run into issues removing your old username and/or adding your new one, let me know.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71