Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Beyond the Shroud - [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Of course take your time!
Mental health comes first, especially with everything going on. I had to cancel my pinkerlocke's twice because it wasn't doing great for my Mental state.
You're not letting us down, just keep yourself safe and sane
Of course take your time!
Mental health comes first, especially with everything going on. I had to cancel my pinkerlocke's twice because it wasn't doing great for my Mental state.
You're not letting us down, just keep yourself safe and sane
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
@VeniVidiVici Thanks for understanding! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@VeniVidiVici

Thanks for understanding!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall We totally understand! Take as much time as you need, and if you don't come back, we'll totally understand! Take care of yourself first and foremost! I'm here if you ever need to talk. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Petall

We totally understand! Take as much time as you need, and if you don't come back, we'll totally understand!

Take care of yourself first and foremost! I'm here if you ever need to talk.
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
[quote name="Tiffkaboo" date="2020-09-09 16:47:52" ] @/Petall We totally understand! Take as much time as you need, and if you don't come back, we'll totally understand! Take care of yourself first and foremost! I'm here if you ever need to talk. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote]
Tiffkaboo wrote on 2020-09-09 16:47:52:
@/Petall

We totally understand! Take as much time as you need, and if you don't come back, we'll totally understand!

Take care of yourself first and foremost! I'm here if you ever need to talk.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
As the others have already stated- mental health and your life are far more important than the story! Please, take your time and get everything sorted out before ever worrying about us or the story. :) If you ever come back to it, it will be a fun return, but if not, we will still be here to support you and cheer you on!

I know that I am in a similar state with my various 'lockes (as seen in my sig, haha). I set two of them up when I had the time, and then everything hit the fan and we've just been treading water, waiting to start ever since. One of them I had been partway into, dropped, but kept notes, and so I am working to go back and re-make the story to at least finish it out. X)

So, suffice to say, we are all in the same boat here. The world is crazy, so mental, emotional, and physical health all come first! Take your time, take a break, and if you need anything, please just let me know. :)
As the others have already stated- mental health and your life are far more important than the story! Please, take your time and get everything sorted out before ever worrying about us or the story. :) If you ever come back to it, it will be a fun return, but if not, we will still be here to support you and cheer you on!

I know that I am in a similar state with my various 'lockes (as seen in my sig, haha). I set two of them up when I had the time, and then everything hit the fan and we've just been treading water, waiting to start ever since. One of them I had been partway into, dropped, but kept notes, and so I am working to go back and re-make the story to at least finish it out. X)

So, suffice to say, we are all in the same boat here. The world is crazy, so mental, emotional, and physical health all come first! Take your time, take a break, and if you need anything, please just let me know. :)
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@Petall I completely understand where you're coming from, and I appreciate that you took the time to update us! Please do what you believe is best for yourself -- real life and your health should always come first. I think leaving your characters in place is a good idea, so you can come back to them later on if you'd like. If not, then there's no shame in just leaving their stories unfinished or simply writing new stories for them. [emoji=guardian happy] It's part of the creative process -- FR is first and foremost a game, so you should do whatever you feel happy with. In the meantime, take care of yourself! You got this! [emoji=heart]
@Petall I completely understand where you're coming from, and I appreciate that you took the time to update us! Please do what you believe is best for yourself -- real life and your health should always come first.

I think leaving your characters in place is a good idea, so you can come back to them later on if you'd like. If not, then there's no shame in just leaving their stories unfinished or simply writing new stories for them. It's part of the creative process -- FR is first and foremost a game, so you should do whatever you feel happy with.

In the meantime, take care of yourself! You got this!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Hey, no problems. Life always comes first, so you do what you need to do.

Writing needs the right brain-space and inspiration to work, and if you're not able to get into that mindset, then it's better to put things on pause and work out the real-life issues holding you back.
Hey, no problems. Life always comes first, so you do what you need to do.

Writing needs the right brain-space and inspiration to work, and if you're not able to get into that mindset, then it's better to put things on pause and work out the real-life issues holding you back.
I agree with everything that was said in the posts above. Please take your time and don't worry about disappointing anyone. You're not <3
I agree with everything that was said in the posts above. Please take your time and don't worry about disappointing anyone. You're not <3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Petall

you should do whatever you need to! of course, i love this pinkerlocke, but what matters more is that you feel comfortable writing it. take a hiatus, or even leave this story as it is – just put yourself first! <3
@Petall

you should do whatever you need to! of course, i love this pinkerlocke, but what matters more is that you feel comfortable writing it. take a hiatus, or even leave this story as it is – just put yourself first! <3
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
@petall Hey, friend. :3 I know you're taking a break from this rn, but if you ever get back on, I wanna be caught up. Here's hoping you feel better and get your life in order. Much love, petall.

Chapter 0: Ohhh, interesting right off the bat - I love how Garnet is able to see through Magiere's intents, and the ending leaves me REAL curious about what Garnet means and what's gonna happen next. OuO

Chapter 1: Oh my gosh, Ifor is such a nervous gal. Poor gal, I wanna give her a big ol' hug. And I get the feeling I'm gonna enjoy Midnight. xD He's just the sort to get my attention. I'm liking how things are shaping up, and looking forward to meeting aunt mia!

I have to stop here for now, but I can't wait to read the rest!!
@petall Hey, friend. :3 I know you're taking a break from this rn, but if you ever get back on, I wanna be caught up. Here's hoping you feel better and get your life in order. Much love, petall.

Chapter 0: Ohhh, interesting right off the bat - I love how Garnet is able to see through Magiere's intents, and the ending leaves me REAL curious about what Garnet means and what's gonna happen next. OuO

Chapter 1: Oh my gosh, Ifor is such a nervous gal. Poor gal, I wanna give her a big ol' hug. And I get the feeling I'm gonna enjoy Midnight. xD He's just the sort to get my attention. I'm liking how things are shaping up, and looking forward to meeting aunt mia!

I have to stop here for now, but I can't wait to read the rest!!
9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46