Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Beyond the Shroud - [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Petall Hey, I totally understand. This last year has been... a lot. I think I'm on the path to let go of my own Pinkerlocke, it's just too much right now.

Congrats on your self discovery too~! There is some relief in that, even in the new challenges it presents. I absolutely understand the desire for a fresh start too (after 2020, I think a lot of us could use one). Also hope you find the energy to write for yourself if no one else if it brings you joy, but if you do choose to share, I'd be more than happy to read along~.

Anyway, hope you're safe and well. Just gotta take it one step at a time.
@Petall Hey, I totally understand. This last year has been... a lot. I think I'm on the path to let go of my own Pinkerlocke, it's just too much right now.

Congrats on your self discovery too~! There is some relief in that, even in the new challenges it presents. I absolutely understand the desire for a fresh start too (after 2020, I think a lot of us could use one). Also hope you find the energy to write for yourself if no one else if it brings you joy, but if you do choose to share, I'd be more than happy to read along~.

Anyway, hope you're safe and well. Just gotta take it one step at a time.
@Sabariel

Hey, it's great to hear from you! I hope you've been handling this year alright, even with the disaster that it is. One step at a time sums it up perfectly!
@Sabariel

Hey, it's great to hear from you! I hope you've been handling this year alright, even with the disaster that it is. One step at a time sums it up perfectly!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall
I've been pretty inactive on FR as a whole as well, found some stuff out too (: - glad you could come to accept yourself more wholeheartedly and are comfortable with sharing with us! Not sure if I'd like any dragons, but if one catches my eye that's not claimed, I'll send a ping your way. Like Sabariel said above, hope you're alright during this whole fiasco.
@Petall
I've been pretty inactive on FR as a whole as well, found some stuff out too (: - glad you could come to accept yourself more wholeheartedly and are comfortable with sharing with us! Not sure if I'd like any dragons, but if one catches my eye that's not claimed, I'll send a ping your way. Like Sabariel said above, hope you're alright during this whole fiasco.
Glassowary
Lover of all things Snapper!
192-large.png
@Glassowary Thank you for all your kind words! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Glassowary

Thank you for all your kind words!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

I completely understand, everyone goes through their own stuff.

If at all possible, I can take in some of your remaining dragons. It doesn't matter which ones specifically. Can you surprise me?
@Petall

I completely understand, everyone goes through their own stuff.

If at all possible, I can take in some of your remaining dragons. It doesn't matter which ones specifically. Can you surprise me?
@CleverTrick

For sure! I'm just sending out a batch of specially requested dragons from my giveaway thread, then I'll choose out some for you to send your way!
@CleverTrick

For sure! I'm just sending out a batch of specially requested dragons from my giveaway thread, then I'll choose out some for you to send your way!
@Petall

i forgot to reply to this when i first saw it haha, but i just wanted to say i hope you're doing alright and i'm glad you managed to figure out/become more comfortable with your identity! :D
@Petall

i forgot to reply to this when i first saw it haha, but i just wanted to say i hope you're doing alright and i'm glad you managed to figure out/become more comfortable with your identity! :D
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
@amxndael

Thank you! That means a lot!
@amxndael

Thank you! That means a lot!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46