Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Beyond the Shroud - [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Petall

I'm so excited for this new adventure! Please add me to the pinglist!

Also, I love the new rules you implemented. I know with your last pinkerlocke dragons got lost in the shuffle with so many new dragons in the clan, this will make it easier for both you and us to get to know the dragons and get to love/hate(?) them!
@Petall

I'm so excited for this new adventure! Please add me to the pinglist!

Also, I love the new rules you implemented. I know with your last pinkerlocke dragons got lost in the shuffle with so many new dragons in the clan, this will make it easier for both you and us to get to know the dragons and get to love/hate(?) them!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sakura | she/her
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Seeking Feb 23rd G1s!
lair spotlight >
92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
@Petall Thanks for the ping! I followed the link here and was so stoked to see Magiere and Ifor. It's fascinating how your dragons are continuing stories from your other threads, and I look forward to seeing how this turns out. I hope you enjoy your time in Arcane! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] (Also, I haven't forgotten the alliance offer for the Forgotten Kingdom; I'm still considering how to best approach the matter, lore-wise. x3)
@Petall Thanks for the ping! I followed the link here and was so stoked to see Magiere and Ifor. It's fascinating how your dragons are continuing stories from your other threads, and I look forward to seeing how this turns out. I hope you enjoy your time in Arcane!

(Also, I haven't forgotten the alliance offer for the Forgotten Kingdom; I'm still considering how to best approach the matter, lore-wise. x3)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Petall Ahhhh! Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Petall Ahhhh! Could I be added to the pinglist?
NPRRENH.png Pvpj7y6.png orOASL4.png aromantic-hearts-alt.png
Introducing Petall's new pinkerlocke!

Now with 20% more shade!

Hello may I be pinglisted
Introducing Petall's new pinkerlocke!

Now with 20% more shade!

Hello may I be pinglisted
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@Petall - Oh my Lightmom, another one? You bet I want to be on the pinglist! :D

Edit: Also, WELCOME TO ARCANE!!! I almost took a vacation to Light this year (because the Pinkerlocke thread I'm starting tomorrow is set there), but I decided not to because of the super-fun conquest push we're doing the week of July 5! (Check out the Arcane Dom forum if you haven't!)
@Petall - Oh my Lightmom, another one? You bet I want to be on the pinglist! :D

Edit: Also, WELCOME TO ARCANE!!! I almost took a vacation to Light this year (because the Pinkerlocke thread I'm starting tomorrow is set there), but I decided not to because of the super-fun conquest push we're doing the week of July 5! (Check out the Arcane Dom forum if you haven't!)
Nice, this will be great! (Also, I think you misspelled my username in your ping list)
Nice, this will be great! (Also, I think you misspelled my username in your ping list)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Leopardmask

Thank you so much for the tip!!! I actually have been going through and deleting the slashes, so I really appreciate knowing that there is an easier way!

@Tiffkaboo

Yeah, that was exactly my thought too! I mean, it kind of worked for the setting of my last pinkerlocke, because it took place in a city, so naturally there were going to be dragons falling through the cracks in order to effectively boost the population, but with the school setting, I figure a smaller cast would work much better!

@Disillusionist

It's good to see you my friend! And yes, I do enjoy putting connections here and there! Garnet is also from Windkeep Tower - she's Topaz's sister!

No worries! Take your time! I'll let you know if I come up with anything too! I'm excited to figure out how this is going to work!

@secretlylying

For sure! I'll add you right away!

@MisterMylez

Hehehe, we'll have to see if the Shade makes an appearance!!!

And yes, adding you to the pinglist right now!

@BarbaraFett

Yay! Glad to have you aboard!

Thanks for the welcome!!! I'm excited to see this new Pinkerlocke of yours!

@Drachenschwinge

Ack! Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be sure to fix that!
@Leopardmask

Thank you so much for the tip!!! I actually have been going through and deleting the slashes, so I really appreciate knowing that there is an easier way!

@Tiffkaboo

Yeah, that was exactly my thought too! I mean, it kind of worked for the setting of my last pinkerlocke, because it took place in a city, so naturally there were going to be dragons falling through the cracks in order to effectively boost the population, but with the school setting, I figure a smaller cast would work much better!

@Disillusionist

It's good to see you my friend! And yes, I do enjoy putting connections here and there! Garnet is also from Windkeep Tower - she's Topaz's sister!

No worries! Take your time! I'll let you know if I come up with anything too! I'm excited to figure out how this is going to work!

@secretlylying

For sure! I'll add you right away!

@MisterMylez

Hehehe, we'll have to see if the Shade makes an appearance!!!

And yes, adding you to the pinglist right now!

@BarbaraFett

Yay! Glad to have you aboard!

Thanks for the welcome!!! I'm excited to see this new Pinkerlocke of yours!

@Drachenschwinge

Ack! Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be sure to fix that!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
eeeeeeeeee! Excited for this and am looking forward to the adventures you have in store for us! I love your premise for this one.

(also I definitely should also take the time to read the past pinkerlockes - been ages)
eeeeeeeeee! Excited for this and am looking forward to the adventures you have in store for us! I love your premise for this one.

(also I definitely should also take the time to read the past pinkerlockes - been ages)

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
Oh, I can already tell this is going to be good.

I can't smell Shade or trouble just yet, but then again, the story has yet to begin.
Oh, I can already tell this is going to be good.

I can't smell Shade or trouble just yet, but then again, the story has yet to begin.
@Petall
OMG YES YES YES YES YES I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
Pinglist please :D

(I promise I'll keep up this time)
@Petall
OMG YES YES YES YES YES I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
Pinglist please :D

(I promise I'll keep up this time)
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46