Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Beyond the Shroud - [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46
@Petall

BEAUTIFUL OWO
The sense of Ifor just getting so swept away by her emotions is really strong and aaAAaaaAaAaAaAaAAAAA
@Petall

BEAUTIFUL OWO
The sense of Ifor just getting so swept away by her emotions is really strong and aaAAaaaAaAaAaAaAAAAA
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@GrinningWolf24

Hehehehe

Also, it totally is, you've got it! I actually gave it to the both of them as theme songs after this update, because it fits them both so well. Ifor now has three theme songs... Far more than anyone else... I have a problem...

@VeniVidiVici

Yup, unfortunately it's only one egg... I was very disappointed because I was supposed to be doing an alphabet legacy crossover with someone and now that has to wait an extra generation. :P

But! This won't be the only next of the pinkerlocke! There will be far fewer nests in this one than the last one, but there will be some and you'll have opportunities to take in dragons!
@GrinningWolf24

Hehehehe

Also, it totally is, you've got it! I actually gave it to the both of them as theme songs after this update, because it fits them both so well. Ifor now has three theme songs... Far more than anyone else... I have a problem...

@VeniVidiVici

Yup, unfortunately it's only one egg... I was very disappointed because I was supposed to be doing an alphabet legacy crossover with someone and now that has to wait an extra generation. :P

But! This won't be the only next of the pinkerlocke! There will be far fewer nests in this one than the last one, but there will be some and you'll have opportunities to take in dragons!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Tirtouga678

Thank you, Ifor was fun to write!
@Tirtouga678

Thank you, Ifor was fun to write!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

aHH oh my GOD. at first i was just like awww they're gettin togeTHER but then when you mentioned the pull i was like oh,, hold on. OH (and then i might've checked your nesting grounds to see if i was right heheh)

ajsdfhjhgj the dancing thing was just adorable though and i'm actually so curious about,, well, how this whole situation is gonna turn out >:D
@Petall

aHH oh my GOD. at first i was just like awww they're gettin togeTHER but then when you mentioned the pull i was like oh,, hold on. OH (and then i might've checked your nesting grounds to see if i was right heheh)

ajsdfhjhgj the dancing thing was just adorable though and i'm actually so curious about,, well, how this whole situation is gonna turn out >:D
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
@Petall i'm so sorry i haven't posted here in so long QwQ

But AAAAAAAAAAAAAA yes!!! Ifor and Iapetos!!! Finally!!!! I can't wait to see what their little hatchling looks like!!!!!!

@Petall i'm so sorry i haven't posted here in so long QwQ

But AAAAAAAAAAAAAA yes!!! Ifor and Iapetos!!! Finally!!!! I can't wait to see what their little hatchling looks like!!!!!!

oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@amxndael

Hehehehehehe

It's sure going to be an interesting situation, that's for sure!

@Aetherstorm

Ey! Nice to see you again!

I'm so hyped toooooo! It hatches tomorrow!!!
@amxndael

Hehehehehehe

It's sure going to be an interesting situation, that's for sure!

@Aetherstorm

Ey! Nice to see you again!

I'm so hyped toooooo! It hatches tomorrow!!!
@Petall

can i be added to this pinglist I love it :D
@Petall

can i be added to this pinglist I love it :D
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2875584/36#post_44231404]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 28: Surprises[/u][/b] [item=earwig] Sentence: 20-30 Coli Battles[/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61774797][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=61774797&skin=0&apparel=554,12896&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] A few weeks had passed since her night with Iapetos, and Ifor had not had the heart to return to The Many Eyes. What would the mirror say when he saw her? Would he get mad at her for sneaking away the way she had? Or would he be happy to see her? The question was far too big, and she wasn't sure she could bear the answer either way. The guardian shifted uncomfortably in her bed, trying not to disturb her roommate. She had been experiencing the strangest sensation in her stomach lately, and it had been getting worse. She had almost skipped out on classes yesterday because it made it difficult to get out of bed. Today it was almost excruciating. It felt as though something was shifting within her, and she couldn't for the life of her figured out what had caused such an upset. Half an hour passed, and suddenly everything made sense. Ifor found herself staring wide-eyed at the pink egg hovering above her bed. It pulsed with a soft magenta glow, and the rings around it spun. That was probably a good sign. It meant it was healthy, right? What on Sornieth would Iapetos make of this? The thought hammered in her head like the thundering of the bilworper hops. She wasn't ready to be a mother, she wasn't ready for any of this. She was just starting to figure herself out, just starting to [i]really[/i] learn magic. Besides, Iapetos couldn't possibly want a kid. One perfect night, wasn't that what he had said? This was certainly one way to make that one perfect night come crashing down. No, she wasn't ready for this, and she knew just what to do. No one could know of what had happened. No one could know about her silly tryst with Iapetos. No one could know they had a child. Not even Iapetos. Very quickly, Ifor emptied one of her bags, letting the old stuff she still hadn't unpacked roll to the floor. Her gaze fell on a dented, empty lantern as it rolled under Sasha's bed. What would her parents think of her now, if they heard of her mistake? It didn't matter, no one would ever find out. She stuffed the egg into her bag, grateful that it fit, even if it made the bag hover slightly from her side. She was moving towards the door when Sasha finally awoke. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62740265][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62740265&skin=0&apparel=6269,24248,20849&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Where are you going?" The pearlcatcher groaned, instinctively reaching for her pearl and pulling it close. "I just have a quick errand to run in town," Ifor's voice wavered, though it was partially the truth. "Can you tell Magiere I'll be late today?" "Sure," Sasha yawned, curling back up to sleep around her pearl. "If you want to get up this early, that's your business." Ifor was grateful that Sasha was not a morning person, otherwise she was certain she would be faced with far more questions. Thankfully, she was able to slip away and make her way towards town unnoticed. No one would ever know, then Ifor could forget that this ever happened. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0fedefe284e730eba9ef7fd934762f1c/tumblr_inline_o25fuv277c1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54487745][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54487745&skin=0&apparel=363,3117,21803,21828,24245,21833,21807&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Eigrigg stalked through the woods alone. She had a strong feeling another monster had come through the portal, and she wanted to check it out before bringing any of her students into this. Enser, of course, would be devastated that he had been left out, but though he was a fully grown dragon, he was still inexperienced in these matters and she didn't want him getting hurt. The woods were beginning to grow thicker and wilder. They had not been this way the last time she had been in the area. The proximity of the portal was clearly taking an affect. She could see fragments of portal magic all over the place. Soon, the mirror found herself lost. Somehow, she had gotten turned around, and even with her enhanced eyes, she couldn't make heads or tails of it. It was then that she heard the low growl through the trees. Eigrigg spun around, finding herself face to face with the glowing red eyes of a deeprealm leon. Its tentacled mane waved in the air, as though being blown in the wind. Eigrigg knew better though. This was not something she wanted to mess with. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/34772.png[/img][/center] If she had more time, she would have consulted her notes, but there wasn't any time. The leon was prowling towards her, eyes alight. She had to act now, or potentially end up as its dinner. With lightning-fast reflexes, she loaded her bow and fired it at the leon. To her shock, it bounced off its thick hide harmlessly. The creature did not even flinch. Her arrows were utterly useless. She had no choice but to run. No sooner had she turned and began her sprint away did she feel tentacles wrapping around her body, pulling her closer into razor sharp teeth and claws. Eigrigg's world went dark, and the last thing she saw was her ex-friend and a brilliant blue lion racing towards her, screaming something that she could not hear. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62529214][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62529214&skin=0&apparel=494,12268,25044,21843,32703,21845&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/35387.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2875584/40#post_44348694]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @Leopardmask @Sabariel @Drachenschwinge @Autumnus @GrinningWolf24 @Glassowary @CleverTrick @Stormlark @Dakala @Moonweaverr @Tirtouga678 @unicorn9 @Disillusionist @catmeow1 @Tynethyne @SkullGeist @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @Tiffkaboo @secretlylying @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @Aetherstorm @VeniVidiVici @YakileBekrea @MeepBoie400 @CorvvusCorax @WeaverofLies @myriadofstars @HauntedWhale @slp0001 @amxndael @Solaristigres @NovaBorn @Darkmoonbreeder[/center] ----- I um, was not expecting that to happen. But honestly, it's a miracle we went over a month without our first death occurring. I guess the pinkerlocke really is beginning now, the happy peaceful beginning is over now, and the first blood has been shed. [center][b]If anyone wants to claim her, you have until 23:59 FR Time tomorrow (Wednesday) to do so before she is exalted.[/b][/center] Eigrigg is first come, first serve.

Day 28: Surprises
Earwig
Sentence: 20-30 Coli Battles

dragon?did=61774797&skin=0&apparel=554,12896&xt=dressing.png

A few weeks had passed since her night with Iapetos, and Ifor had not had the heart to return to The Many Eyes. What would the mirror say when he saw her? Would he get mad at her for sneaking away the way she had? Or would he be happy to see her? The question was far too big, and she wasn't sure she could bear the answer either way.

The guardian shifted uncomfortably in her bed, trying not to disturb her roommate. She had been experiencing the strangest sensation in her stomach lately, and it had been getting worse. She had almost skipped out on classes yesterday because it made it difficult to get out of bed. Today it was almost excruciating. It felt as though something was shifting within her, and she couldn't for the life of her figured out what had caused such an upset.

Half an hour passed, and suddenly everything made sense.

Ifor found herself staring wide-eyed at the pink egg hovering above her bed. It pulsed with a soft magenta glow, and the rings around it spun. That was probably a good sign. It meant it was healthy, right?

What on Sornieth would Iapetos make of this? The thought hammered in her head like the thundering of the bilworper hops. She wasn't ready to be a mother, she wasn't ready for any of this. She was just starting to figure herself out, just starting to really learn magic. Besides, Iapetos couldn't possibly want a kid. One perfect night, wasn't that what he had said? This was certainly one way to make that one perfect night come crashing down.

No, she wasn't ready for this, and she knew just what to do. No one could know of what had happened. No one could know about her silly tryst with Iapetos. No one could know they had a child. Not even Iapetos.

Very quickly, Ifor emptied one of her bags, letting the old stuff she still hadn't unpacked roll to the floor. Her gaze fell on a dented, empty lantern as it rolled under Sasha's bed. What would her parents think of her now, if they heard of her mistake?

It didn't matter, no one would ever find out.

She stuffed the egg into her bag, grateful that it fit, even if it made the bag hover slightly from her side. She was moving towards the door when Sasha finally awoke.
dragon?did=62740265&skin=0&apparel=6269,24248,20849&xt=dressing.png

"Where are you going?" The pearlcatcher groaned, instinctively reaching for her pearl and pulling it close.

"I just have a quick errand to run in town," Ifor's voice wavered, though it was partially the truth. "Can you tell Magiere I'll be late today?"

"Sure," Sasha yawned, curling back up to sleep around her pearl. "If you want to get up this early, that's your business."

Ifor was grateful that Sasha was not a morning person, otherwise she was certain she would be faced with far more questions. Thankfully, she was able to slip away and make her way towards town unnoticed.

No one would ever know, then Ifor could forget that this ever happened.

tumblr_inline_o25fuv277c1r3lvtf_500.png

dragon?did=54487745&skin=0&apparel=363,3117,21803,21828,24245,21833,21807&xt=dressing.png

Eigrigg stalked through the woods alone. She had a strong feeling another monster had come through the portal, and she wanted to check it out before bringing any of her students into this. Enser, of course, would be devastated that he had been left out, but though he was a fully grown dragon, he was still inexperienced in these matters and she didn't want him getting hurt.

The woods were beginning to grow thicker and wilder. They had not been this way the last time she had been in the area. The proximity of the portal was clearly taking an affect. She could see fragments of portal magic all over the place.

Soon, the mirror found herself lost. Somehow, she had gotten turned around, and even with her enhanced eyes, she couldn't make heads or tails of it.

It was then that she heard the low growl through the trees.

Eigrigg spun around, finding herself face to face with the glowing red eyes of a deeprealm leon. Its tentacled mane waved in the air, as though being blown in the wind. Eigrigg knew better though. This was not something she wanted to mess with.
34772.png

If she had more time, she would have consulted her notes, but there wasn't any time. The leon was prowling towards her, eyes alight. She had to act now, or potentially end up as its dinner.

With lightning-fast reflexes, she loaded her bow and fired it at the leon. To her shock, it bounced off its thick hide harmlessly. The creature did not even flinch. Her arrows were utterly useless.

She had no choice but to run. No sooner had she turned and began her sprint away did she feel tentacles wrapping around her body, pulling her closer into razor sharp teeth and claws.

Eigrigg's world went dark, and the last thing she saw was her ex-friend and a brilliant blue lion racing towards her, screaming something that she could not hear.
dragon?did=62529214&skin=0&apparel=494,12268,25044,21843,32703,21845&xt=dressing.png
35387.png

I um, was not expecting that to happen. But honestly, it's a miracle we went over a month without our first death occurring. I guess the pinkerlocke really is beginning now, the happy peaceful beginning is over now, and the first blood has been shed.
If anyone wants to claim her, you have until 23:59 FR Time tomorrow (Wednesday) to do so before she is exalted.

Eigrigg is first come, first serve.
OH NOOOOOOO! (I liked her ;-;) I'd take her if only I wasn't firm on gen 1s.
OH NOOOOOOO! (I liked her ;-;) I'd take her if only I wasn't firm on gen 1s.
@Petall
D: ohh, man. I liked her too! Monster hunter down, a few young adults and a mad nose dragon to go.
But egg! But, wait, no, not the marketplace- Avoiding The Many Eyes, tsk tsk.
@Petall
D: ohh, man. I liked her too! Monster hunter down, a few young adults and a mad nose dragon to go.
But egg! But, wait, no, not the marketplace- Avoiding The Many Eyes, tsk tsk.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46