Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Design Your Own Light Dragon!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72
[center][item=golden arm silks] [item=golden leg silks] [item=golden wing silks] [item=luminous halo] [item=glowing gold clawtips] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=10877,3631,3632,26941,3634&xt=dressing.png[/img] An an embodiment of elemental light, she chooses delicate and simple adornments that do not hinder the passage of light to and form her body. [/center]
Golden Arm Silks Golden Leg Silks Golden Wing Silks Luminous Halo Glowing Gold Clawtips

dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=10877,3631,3632,26941,3634&xt=dressing.png

An an embodiment of elemental light, she chooses delicate and simple adornments that do not hinder the passage of light to and form her body.
oDFWcfL.gif Vj0BLbc.png
100 Hatchling Challenge ~
[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=822622&skin=0&apparel=30205,21803,32969,28387,10877&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][size=4]As a lover of the sun and its children, sunflowers, Hinata would be a gardener in my clan. [s]I already have so many gardeners, is my subconscious trying to tell me something?[/s] But gardening can be a difficult task; therefore she goes prepared with gardening gloves and an apron, to keep clean, and a cape to keep the sun off her back. But that doesn't stop her from bringing the fruits of her labor home with her.[/columns] [center][item=gladegift garlands][item=ranger's cape][item=bamboo apron][item=kelly green gloves][item=glowing gold clawtips] [outfit=1234528]
scry?sdid=822622&skin=0&apparel=30205,21803,32969,28387,10877&xt=dressing.png As a lover of the sun and its children, sunflowers, Hinata would be a gardener in my clan. I already have so many gardeners, is my subconscious trying to tell me something?

But gardening can be a difficult task; therefore she goes prepared with gardening gloves and an apron, to keep clean, and a cape to keep the sun off her back.

But that doesn't stop her from bringing the fruits of her labor home with her.
Gladegift Garlands Ranger's Cape Bamboo Apron Kelly Green Gloves Glowing Gold Clawtips
Not Found

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
[outfit=1234533] [outfit=1234908] [item= Gossamer Flame Headpiece] [item= Mango Plumed Headdress] [item= Diaphanous Sylvan Wings] [item= Crystalcourt Cascades] [item= Marigold Wing Garland] With her high priestess rank, I feel like shiny jewelry is a given. The two headpieces especially give me almost a crown-ish vibe, which fits with her overall theme of gemstones. The wings and garlands give her a really nice flowery look, and all of the apparel is light-colored, to match her scales and element. I also imagine her to be delighted by shiny things, and discovered this love while she was pursuing approval from her peers. As a priest, she works for free, but gifts are always extremely appreciated. (And while who have given her gifts don't get special treatment, she's always friendlier to them)
Light contest
Light Contest 2

Gossamer Flame Headpiece
Mango Plumed Headdress
Diaphanous Sylvan Wings
Crystalcourt Cascades
Marigold Wing Garland
With her high priestess rank, I feel like shiny jewelry is a given. The two headpieces especially give me almost a crown-ish vibe, which fits with her overall theme of gemstones.

The wings and garlands give her a really nice flowery look, and all of the apparel is light-colored, to match her scales and element.

I also imagine her to be delighted by shiny things, and discovered this love while she was pursuing approval from her peers. As a priest, she works for free, but gifts are always extremely appreciated. (And while who have given her gifts don't get special treatment, she's always friendlier to them)
ZhWd0U3.pngrafflebanner.gif
[columns] [center][b]Anatolia[/b][/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=821511&skin=0&apparel=30588,28783,28786,3625,34173&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [outfit=1233872] I started by throwing whatever random items on her I thought would look good with her colors and found that the Bloodstone Cascades were a perfect centerpiece to build her look around. It gave me the impression of her as a jeweler, so I gave her some elegant jewelery and some silks to match the cloth portion of the cascades to finish the look. [/columns] [center][item=Bloodstone Cascades][item=Bewitching Ruby Pendants][item=Bewitching Ruby Taildecor][item=Crimson Wing Silks][item=Florid Ring][/center]
Anatolia
scry?sdid=821511&skin=0&apparel=30588,28783,28786,3625,34173&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

I started by throwing whatever random items on her I thought would look good with her colors and found that the Bloodstone Cascades were a perfect centerpiece to build her look around. It gave me the impression of her as a jeweler, so I gave her some elegant jewelery and some silks to match the cloth portion of the cascades to finish the look.
Bloodstone Cascades Bewitching Ruby Pendants Bewitching Ruby Taildecor Crimson Wing Silks Florid Ring
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=817350&skin=0&apparel=272,22658,35010,9997,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=1234644] [item=peace dove][item=sepia rose thorn crown][item=daybreak decorations][item=seashell mantle][item=river royalist tail rings] In my lair, she would live on the Lumen Bay Coast because of her beach-y look. To pull together the beach theme, I gave her the seashell mantle. To me, she looks a bit like royalty, which is why I chose to give her royalist tail rings and a rose thorn crown. I picked the sepia color because the rose matches the color of the seashells. I also gave her a peace dove because I imagine she would be calm and peaceful, and the leaves in her mouth line up such that the rose from the crown appears to be attached. And of course, I also gave her daybreak decorations to emphasize her connection to light and to give her more gold decorations. Living on the Lumen Bay Coast, she would use her elemental magic to ensure that there were plenty of sunny days that other dragons could spend on the shore.[/center]
scry?sdid=817350&skin=0&apparel=272,22658,35010,9997,1094&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

Peace Dove Sepia Rose Thorn Crown Daybreak Decorations Seashell Mantle River Royalist Tail Rings

In my lair, she would live on the Lumen Bay Coast because of her beach-y look. To pull together the beach theme, I gave her the seashell mantle. To me, she looks a bit like royalty, which is why I chose to give her royalist tail rings and a rose thorn crown. I picked the sepia color because the rose matches the color of the seashells. I also gave her a peace dove because I imagine she would be calm and peaceful, and the leaves in her mouth line up such that the rose from the crown appears to be attached. And of course, I also gave her daybreak decorations to emphasize her connection to light and to give her more gold decorations. Living on the Lumen Bay Coast, she would use her elemental magic to ensure that there were plenty of sunny days that other dragons could spend on the shore.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[b][size=7][color=#FFB53C]Orinthia[/size][/color][/b] [columns] [item=Golden Seraph Headpiece] [item=celestial attendant] [item=golden wing silks] [item=golden sage tassel] [item=ethereal flame cloak] [nextcol] [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=24049,27203,3634,23130,20851&xt=dressing.png[/img] [i]The Ethereal Flame Cloak to protect her from watchful spirits, the Golden Sage Tassel to signify her wisdom, Golden Wing Silks to catch the brilliant sunlight, a Celestial Attendant to keep her company, and a Golden Seraph Headpiece to remind her to look upwards, towards the light.[/i] [/columns] [center][outfit=1234656] Orinthia would be a more reserved member of the dragon clan, preferring quiet days basking in the sun to fighting or hoarding. Her outfit is a regal and elegant one that fits her colors and design and is as bright as her name and colors.[/center]
Orinthia
Golden Seraph Headpiece
Celestial Attendant
Golden Wing Silks
Golden Sage Tassel
Ethereal Flame Cloak

dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=24049,27203,3634,23130,20851&xt=dressing.png
The Ethereal Flame Cloak to protect her from watchful spirits, the Golden Sage Tassel to signify her wisdom, Golden Wing Silks to catch the brilliant sunlight, a Celestial Attendant to keep her company, and a Golden Seraph Headpiece to remind her to look upwards, towards the light.
Orinthia

Orinthia would be a more reserved member of the dragon clan, preferring quiet days basking in the sun to fighting or hoarding. Her outfit is a regal and elegant one that fits her colors and design and is as bright as her name and colors.
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
[center] [center][size = 5]C H A L L E N G E[color = transparent]a[/color]T H R E E[/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=1748,23125,30549,26942&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item = daisy flowerfall][item = golden sage lantern][item = brightshine raiments][item = luminous sundrapes] when i think of light, i think of something golden, glowy, and flowing. the outfit i created for my dragon embodies the flowing and free nature of light, able to spread anywhere it wishes. the brightshine raiments and luminous sundrapes show the movement of light. the golden sage lantern shows how while light can be free, it can also be contained to be very useful. lastly, the daisy flowerfall reminds me of her name, which is chamomile, a flower that looks just like a daisy. it's a nice touch that adds flair to the entire outfit, tying the entire thing together. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=816225&skin=0&apparel=1748,30549,26942,23125&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/center]
C H A L L E N G EaT H R E E

dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=1748,23125,30549,26942&xt=dressing.png
Daisy Flowerfall Golden Sage Lantern Brightshine Raiments Luminous Sundrapes

when i think of light, i think of something golden, glowy, and
flowing. the outfit i created for my dragon embodies the flowing
and free nature of light, able to spread anywhere it wishes. the
brightshine raiments and luminous sundrapes show the
movement of light. the golden sage lantern shows how while light
can be free, it can also be contained to be very useful. lastly, the
daisy flowerfall reminds me of her name, which is chamomile, a
flower that looks just like a daisy. it's a nice touch that adds flair
to the entire outfit, tying the entire thing together.

scry?sdid=816225&skin=0&apparel=1748,30549,26942,23125&xt=dressing.png
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=816853&skin=0&apparel=27203,1750,21855,20852,23124&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center][emoji=light rune size=1]Alphard, the idol made of stars[emoji=star size=1][/center] [Item=Celestial Attendant] A constant companion, Alphard has been gifted a being of the stars to attend to her needs and wants. Similar to a pearlcatcher's pearl, she's never seen without it. It follows her at a constant pace, leaving behind a ghostly trail. Plus, it's the same color as the fireflies! [Item=Marigold Flowerfall] Similar to the stars that shine and twinkle within her wings, these flower petals seem to trail behind Alphard wherever she walks. A dazzling display of earthly flowers and a starry dragon. [Item= Scout's Quiver] With each arrow she shoots at the night sky, another burst of light forms in the dark canvas. The arrows themselves can pierce the heavens above, and create a beautiful painting hanging over sornieth. [Item=Ethereal Flame Collar] An attempt to patch up the errant cracks that cover her body, leaking more and more of her ethereal innards to the world. A temporary bandage. [item=Golden Sage Cover] A covering for her eyes, as she chooses not to see the world around her. Her luminosity would be far too much for the landscape, and she's sure nothing good could come of it. [center][outfit=1234703][/center]
scry?sdid=816853&skin=0&apparel=27203,1750,21855,20852,23124&xt=dressing.png
Alphard, the idol made of stars

Celestial Attendant A constant companion, Alphard has been gifted a being of the stars to attend to her needs and wants. Similar to a pearlcatcher's pearl, she's never seen without it. It follows her at a constant pace, leaving behind a ghostly trail. Plus, it's the same color as the fireflies!

Marigold Flowerfall Similar to the stars that shine and twinkle within her wings, these flower petals seem to trail behind Alphard wherever she walks. A dazzling display of earthly flowers and a starry dragon.

Scout's Quiver With each arrow she shoots at the night sky, another burst of light forms in the dark canvas. The arrows themselves can pierce the heavens above, and create a beautiful painting hanging over sornieth.

Ethereal Flame Collar An attempt to patch up the errant cracks that cover her body, leaking more and more of her ethereal innards to the world. A temporary bandage.

Golden Sage Cover A covering for her eyes, as she chooses not to see the world around her. Her luminosity would be far too much for the landscape, and she's sure nothing good could come of it.
Alphard
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1234700][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=823019&skin=0&apparel=29245,3634,24049,15137,25525&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [item=seapetal flowerfall][item=golden wing silks][item=golden seraph headpiece][item=light tome][item=sussex spaniel] [b]Seapetal Flowerfall:[/b] I wanted a hint of color in her, not just gold. I thought the seapetal flowerfall brought out the hints of seafoam in her body. [b]Golden Wing Silks and Golden Seraph Headpiece:[/b] I wanted something regal, yet simple enough to not cover all her genes. I'm thinking she would be one of my clan's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2810766#post_41991097]ambassadors[/url]. I don't have a specific job picked out for her, but I could see her being good with hatchlings. [b]Light Tome:[/b] I wanted something to tie her into Light. I thought a book would be nice. Since she will most likely be with hatchlings, I like to think the tome would contain some interesting Light flight stories she could share with them. [b]Sussex Spaniel:[/b] Every dragon needs a companion, and the sussex spaniel is one of the more beautiful dogs in my opinion (then again, I love spaniels). I also associate spaniels with royalty, which matches the rank I would have her in.
scry?sdid=823019&skin=0&apparel=29245,3634,24049,15137,25525&xt=dressing.png

Seapetal Flowerfall Golden Wing Silks Golden Seraph Headpiece Light Tome Sussex Spaniel

Seapetal Flowerfall: I wanted a hint of color in her, not just gold. I thought the seapetal flowerfall brought out the hints of seafoam in her body.

Golden Wing Silks and Golden Seraph Headpiece: I wanted something regal, yet simple enough to not cover all her genes. I'm thinking she would be one of my clan's ambassadors. I don't have a specific job picked out for her, but I could see her being good with hatchlings.

Light Tome: I wanted something to tie her into Light. I thought a book would be nice. Since she will most likely be with hatchlings, I like to think the tome would contain some interesting Light flight stories she could share with them.

Sussex Spaniel: Every dragon needs a companion, and the sussex spaniel is one of the more beautiful dogs in my opinion (then again, I love spaniels). I also associate spaniels with royalty, which matches the rank I would have her in.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
[COLUMNS] [item=Daisy Flowerfall] [item=Illuminated Runescroll] [item=Golden Sage Lantern] [item=Golden Sage Shawl] [item=Gold Aviator Satchel][NEXTCOL][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1234717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=23289,1748,23125,23127,12908&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/COLUMNS] [b]Daisy Flowerfall:[/b] flowerfalls adorn the most graceful of dragons, giving off a feeling of beauty and tranquility. [b]Illuminated Runescroll:[/b] Not only is she beautiful, but she is also very knowledgeable and like her Light brethen, seek to find and uphold the truth. [b]Golden Sage Lantern:[/b] a little "light" to illuminate late night reading sessions during the evening hours. [b]Golden Sage Shawl:[/b] both decorative and functional, this shawl serves to envelope the dragon in a warm hug during the coldest of the nights while still remaining fashionable (at least relative to the old ruins aesthetic). [b]Gold Aviator Satchel: [/b] every dragon needs a suitable bag to carry books and other goods while going about their day or in the midst of travel; the gold color matches the rest of her outfit nicely.
Daisy Flowerfall
Illuminated Runescroll
Golden Sage Lantern
Golden Sage Shawl
Gold Aviator Satchel
dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=23289,1748,23125,23127,12908&xt=dressing.png
Daisy Flowerfall: flowerfalls adorn the most graceful of dragons, giving off a feeling of beauty and tranquility.
Illuminated Runescroll: Not only is she beautiful, but she is also very knowledgeable and like her Light brethen, seek to find and uphold the truth.
Golden Sage Lantern: a little "light" to illuminate late night reading sessions during the evening hours.
Golden Sage Shawl: both decorative and functional, this shawl serves to envelope the dragon in a warm hug during the coldest of the nights while still remaining fashionable (at least relative to the old ruins aesthetic).
Gold Aviator Satchel: every dragon needs a suitable bag to carry books and other goods while going about their day or in the midst of travel; the gold color matches the rest of her outfit nicely.
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72