Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Design Your Own Light Dragon!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72
[img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=26941,1748,20856,20852,24047&xt=dressing.png[/img] [columns][item=Luminous Halo] [nextcol] I chose this because, as I've mentioned in previous entries, she acts as a shining light in the darkness, a beacon of hope. With the halo, she shines just as brightly on the outside as on the inside. [/columns] [columns][item=Daisy Flowerfall][nextcol] I chose this because one of the biggest things she would be doing is hunting, gathering and patrolling at night through forests and fields, and her strong flight would of course stir up some petals. She has a tendency to collect daisies, so she always stirs up plenty of those petals. [/columns] [columns][item=Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon][nextcol] Alina adores ribbons, cloaks and soft things, so it is only natural for her to wear the wing ribbons that best match her ribbon collar. The shiny jewels attached are a very delightful bonus to her.[/columns] [columns][item=Ethereal Flame Collar][nextcol] Much like the wing ribbons, she wears this for style, but the collar also functions to protect the fin on her belly from damage as she traverses the thick forest, since sticks, rocks and thorns could tear away at it.[/columns] [columns][item=Golden Seraph Anklets][nextcol] These anklets were a gift from the normally gruff Ansleigh, whom had personally formed and twisted these anklets to Alina's size. She loves them quite a lot.[/columns] [b]Day One Final Answer - Scry: [/b]Nocturne, Fade, Constellation, Firefly [b]Day Two Final Answer - Name:[/b] Alina (meaning light, beautiful and/or noble) [b]Day Three Final Answer - Outfit:[/b] Luminous Halo, Daisy Flowerfall, Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbons, Ethereal Flame Collar, Golden Seraph Anklets
dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=26941,1748,20856,20852,24047&xt=dressing.png
Luminous Halo I chose this because, as I've mentioned in previous entries, she acts as a shining light in the darkness, a beacon of hope. With the halo, she shines just as brightly on the outside as on the inside.
Daisy Flowerfall I chose this because one of the biggest things she would be doing is hunting, gathering and patrolling at night through forests and fields, and her strong flight would of course stir up some petals. She has a tendency to collect daisies, so she always stirs up plenty of those petals.
Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon Alina adores ribbons, cloaks and soft things, so it is only natural for her to wear the wing ribbons that best match her ribbon collar. The shiny jewels attached are a very delightful bonus to her.
Ethereal Flame Collar Much like the wing ribbons, she wears this for style, but the collar also functions to protect the fin on her belly from damage as she traverses the thick forest, since sticks, rocks and thorns could tear away at it.
Golden Seraph Anklets These anklets were a gift from the normally gruff Ansleigh, whom had personally formed and twisted these anklets to Alina's size. She loves them quite a lot.

Day One Final Answer - Scry: Nocturne, Fade, Constellation, Firefly
Day Two Final Answer - Name: Alina (meaning light, beautiful and/or noble)
Day Three Final Answer - Outfit: Luminous Halo, Daisy Flowerfall, Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbons, Ethereal Flame Collar, Golden Seraph Anklets
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
[center][outfit=1234095][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=816546&skin=0&apparel=35010,13799,30549,12271,6032&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Since the name Momozora does take inspiration from Momotaro, I wanted to give an element of warriorship so to speak, or something that yells "hero" or "honorable knight/samurai". [rule] [columns] [item=daybreak decorations] [item=brightshine raiments] [nextcol] First passing through the obvious one, I choose [i]Daybreak Decorations[/i] as a tribute to the Brightshine Jubilee, and [i]Brightshine Raiments[/i] for the same reason. Momozora is a noble knight that is revered by others and therefore should wear an outfit that simbolizes such, although she wears them so she is isn't bombarded with adorers that beg her to wear clothes worthy of her status; infact when home or training or fighting, she would take them off, too much of a hassle have them on. As of recent, despite living in a place where her past status and past accomplishments aren't important, she has them on when outside out of habit. Though to be on the positive, it still gives her free food from time to time. [/columns] [columns] [item=contrast rogue cape] [nextcol] In terms of aesthetics, Contrast Rogue Cape and Gold Breeches is there to complete the look, the two giving more sense of a humble warrior. Lore-wise, she always wore those garments for practical reasons, mainly to keep her warm in battlefield or in general outside her clan (and also to look cool). [nextcol] [item=gold breeches] [/columns] [columns] [item=ancient broadsword] [nextcol] Although more proficient with magic, she keeps a broadsword to keep herself safe just in case of a specific situation where she has to use it. The current Ancient Broadsword was actually given to her as reward after gaining her knight title, more of a decoration than actually useful, so she sharpened it and enchanted it.
Momozora
scry?sdid=816546&skin=0&apparel=35010,13799,30549,12271,6032&xt=dressing.png

Since the name Momozora does take inspiration from Momotaro, I wanted to give an element of warriorship so to speak, or something that yells "hero" or "honorable knight/samurai".

Daybreak Decorations
Brightshine Raiments
First passing through the obvious one, I choose Daybreak Decorations as a tribute to the Brightshine Jubilee, and Brightshine Raiments for the same reason. Momozora is a noble knight that is revered by others and therefore should wear an outfit that simbolizes such, although she wears them so she is isn't bombarded with adorers that beg her to wear clothes worthy of her status; infact when home or training or fighting, she would take them off, too much of a hassle have them on.

As of recent, despite living in a place where her past status and past accomplishments aren't important, she has them on when outside out of habit. Though to be on the positive, it still gives her free food from time to time.
Contrast Rogue Cape In terms of aesthetics, Contrast Rogue Cape and Gold Breeches is there to complete the look, the two giving more sense of a humble warrior. Lore-wise, she always wore those garments for practical reasons, mainly to keep her warm in battlefield or in general outside her clan (and also to look cool). Gold Breeches
Ancient Broadsword Although more proficient with magic, she keeps a broadsword to keep herself safe just in case of a specific situation where she has to use it. The current Ancient Broadsword was actually given to her as reward after gaining her knight title, more of a decoration than actually useful, so she sharpened it and enchanted it.

wMXAg3w.png
z3ouQq5.gif

[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=20836,35010,16235,3634&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=1234198] I imagine her as free as the light, therefore having a positive bright personality. She'd be my clan's scientist I think, continuing to push forward even if her experiments don't work, hence the alchemist tools with the glowing lightbulbs. [/columns] [center][item=golden wing silks] [item=daybreak decorations] [item=haunted flame candles] [item=golden glow alchemist tools][/center]
dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=20836,35010,16235,3634&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

I imagine her as free as the light, therefore having a positive bright personality. She'd be my clan's scientist I think, continuing to push forward even if her experiments don't work, hence the alchemist tools with the glowing lightbulbs.
Golden Wing Silks Daybreak Decorations Haunted Flame Candles Golden Glow Alchemist Tools
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
Challenge 3: Outfit [center][outfit=1234104][/center] [columns][item=rose-colored shades][nextcol][size=4] Private joke for the dragon who wears it - also, it's very useful when seeking rarities in junk shops if the seller can't be sure what she's looking at or how long she looked at it.[/size][/columns] [columns][item=buccaneer's seaspray kerchief][item=resplendent tailcoat][nextcol][size=4] Very important to present a well-to-do appearance to gain potential commissioners' trust. Not [i]too[/i] well-to-do; clean and just a little disheveled, fine materials unbuttoned and askew - evidence she can recognize quality but is too busy acquiring it for customers to put all her energy into keeping it herself.[/size][/columns] [columns][item=butterfly's wing fans][nextcol][size=4] A subtle demonstration of the perfect coordination possible between modern items and decorative curiosities, and advertisement of the pristine condition she can find those curiosities in.[/size][/columns] [columns][item=red rose tail lei][nextcol][size=4] Fresh posies to cancel out any faint odor of mustiness or cleaning agents. Critically important. (Because of the classy look, of course.)[/size][/columns] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=815717&skin=0&apparel=6286,19647,34193,17231,28998&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
Challenge 3: Outfit
curio dealer
Rose-Colored Shades Private joke for the dragon who wears it - also, it's very useful when seeking rarities in junk shops if the seller can't be sure what she's looking at or how long she looked at it.
Buccaneer's Seaspray Kerchief Resplendent Tailcoat Very important to present a well-to-do appearance to gain potential commissioners' trust. Not too well-to-do; clean and just a little disheveled, fine materials unbuttoned and askew - evidence she can recognize quality but is too busy acquiring it for customers to put all her energy into keeping it herself.
Butterfly's Wing Fans A subtle demonstration of the perfect coordination possible between modern items and decorative curiosities, and advertisement of the pristine condition she can find those curiosities in.
Red Rose Tail Lei Fresh posies to cancel out any faint odor of mustiness or cleaning agents. Critically important. (Because of the classy look, of course.)
scry?sdid=815717&skin=0&apparel=6286,19647,34193,17231,28998&xt=dressing.png
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
[quote name="WaverVelvet" date="2020-06-21 09:38:01" ] Concordia [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=41&breed=5&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=110&auth=8b041771eca6f60821274ab8db4c14426f5a0a7a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/quote] [columns][outfit=1234240][nextcol][item=Traditional Broadsword][item=Green Olive Wreath][item=Horizon Starsilk Shawl][item=Golden Wing Silks][item=Luminous Halo][/columns] I chose the sword for her protector theme. The halo and wreath go with her Roman goddess roots, and the shawl and wing silks match the golden-blueish hues in her colors.
WaverVelvet wrote on 2020-06-21 09:38:01:
Concordia
dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=41&breed=5&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=110&auth=8b041771eca6f60821274ab8db4c14426f5a0a7a&dummyext=prev.png
Concordia
Traditional Broadsword Green Olive Wreath Horizon Starsilk Shawl Golden Wing Silks Luminous Halo
I chose the sword for her protector theme. The halo and wreath go with her Roman goddess roots, and the shawl and wing silks match the golden-blueish hues in her colors.
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=816789&skin=0&apparel=26942,4139,24049,24052,24051&xt=dressing.png[/img] [size=4][b]Aetheria[/b][/size] [outfit=1234214][outfit=1234222][/center] [columns][item=Luminous Sundrapes][nextcol] This item is perfect for Aetheria; the drapes gently wrap her, as if moved by the very same aether she was named after, while the colour and decors reflect the nature of Helios, the sun itself.[/columns] [columns][item=Golden Seraph Headpiece] [item=Golden Seraph Tail Bangle] [item=Golden Seraph Necklace][nextcol] I think the Golden Seraph items have a very similar pattern to the decorations on the Luminous Sundrapes, they look very good together[/columns] [columns][item=Illuminated Sash][nextcol] Aetheria is a Light rep and proud of it. Seems only natural to show off her flight symbol in such an elegant way
scry?sdid=816789&skin=0&apparel=26942,4139,24049,24052,24051&xt=dressing.png
Aetheria
Aetheria
Aetheria Mannequin
Luminous Sundrapes This item is perfect for Aetheria; the drapes gently wrap her, as if moved by the very same aether she was named after, while the colour and decors reflect the nature of Helios, the sun itself.
Golden Seraph Headpiece
Golden Seraph Tail Bangle
Golden Seraph Necklace
I think the Golden Seraph items have a very similar pattern to the decorations on the Luminous Sundrapes, they look very good together
Illuminated Sash Aetheria is a Light rep and proud of it. Seems only natural to show off her flight symbol in such an elegant way
Untitled.pngw8o0xW1.png163881497108875322.pngCopy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
[center][outfit=1234249] [outfit=1234252] [item= Fairy's Tears Colony] [item= Gold Cuffs of Alchemy] [item= Gold Amulet of Alchemy] [item= Golden Glow Alchemist Tools] [item= Gladegift Garlands][/center] Ranu lives near the water's edge where she uses alchemy to catch sunlight and grow plants to make her surroundings more lively and liveable. Her alchemy accessories help her with that, but sometimes the whole thing backfires and plants start growing out of her skin.
Not Found
Not Found

Fairy's Tears Colony Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Gold Amulet of Alchemy Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Gladegift Garlands

Ranu lives near the water's edge where she uses alchemy to catch sunlight and grow plants to make her surroundings more lively and liveable. Her alchemy accessories help her with that, but sometimes the whole thing backfires and plants start growing out of her skin.
Challenge #3: Outfit [center][columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=822187&skin=0&apparel=1750,2502,13081,24736,30204&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=1234254][/columns][/center] I can see this lady being a gardener in my clan, possibly working alongside my botanist, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11576070]Pyxis[/url].
Challenge #3: Outfit

scry?sdid=822187&skin=0&apparel=1750,2502,13081,24736,30204&xt=dressing.png
BSJ '20 - Design Challenge

I can see this lady being a gardener in my clan, possibly working alongside my botanist, Pyxis.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
WOW ????
WOW ????
[center][outfit=1234023][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=821791&skin=0&apparel=30027,28365,30029,26941,30030&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=horizon starsilk earrings][item=crystalcourt cascades][item=horizon starsilk shawl][item=luminous halo][item=horizon starsilk wingdrapes][/center] The gems, gold, and silks in the outfit, like herself, are elegant and reflects her status as a celestial being. The gemstones are also the source of her powers.
Not Found
scry?sdid=821791&skin=0&apparel=30027,28365,30029,26941,30030&xt=dressing.png

Horizon Starsilk Earrings Crystalcourt Cascades Horizon Starsilk Shawl Luminous Halo Horizon Starsilk Wingdrapes

The gems, gold, and silks in the outfit, like herself, are elegant and reflects her status as a celestial being. The gemstones are also the source of her powers.
autumnlog.gif wishlist
current projects
g1 sales
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72