Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 269 270
I love seeing everyone's dragon's interacting :D @Lirikai I'm glad you like my write-ups :) The story's half the fun and makes the grind worth it. I've enjoyed reading yours too: Trev's great and your new banescale is interesting. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]>>>>>>>>[/color] [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59334863] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/593349/59334863.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]Dreamer[/b][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]>>>[/color] [nextcol][emoji=book 2 size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2823806/3#post_42338798]Quest Checklist[/url] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [nextcol][color=transparent]<<<[/color] [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56437581] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564376/56437581.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]LittlePrincess[/b][/center] [/columns] [center][b][size=5][color=green]Day 6[/color][/size][/b][/center] Dreamer returns to their camp with a spring in her step that LittlePrincess is secretly pleased to see. Above everything, he wants her to be happy. She's grinning as she shows him the [item=Ball Python] wrapped around her wrist. LittlePrincess eyes the snake warily, but it doesn't snap at him so his frills perk up in curiosity. The snake's pattern is pleasing. Dreamer asks for help with naming him, and the task preoccupies LittlePrincess all through their warm-up on the Woodland Path. Nothing good comes to mind. The mood between them has drastically improved so they dip their toes in the Sandswept Delta. A couple of battles in they know they're not ready for this venue. They're experienced in failure now and retreat with only a faint sense of disappointment. The Scorched Forest is still unpleasantly hot, but perfect for levelling. They manage fine with most of the enemies though the centaurs still give them trouble. Singular ones with other creatures are fine, and a couple decide to join their clan despite LittlePrincess' incessant stares. Full packs of centaurs are a nightmare. LittlePrincess freezes in trepidation when the same group that knocked out Dreamer appears again. He sees them building breathe for ice bolts and dread fades away to pure panic. He screams at Dreamer to run, dives at her shoulder to drive her back and away from the centaurs, beats his wings ineffectually in her face to just leave, oh please get away. Get away. Get away! LittlePrincess is trembling all over when he comes back to his senses. His wild glances around show they're safely back at camp. Dreamer lingers near; enough space so he doesn't feel crowded, close enough that his gaze immediately lands on her. He flings himself at her. His sobs are muffled against her scales as she pats him on the back comfortingly. She quietly offers for them to stay safe at camp for the rest of the day, voice trembling. It's very tempting. This is the moment of truth. He pulls back to look at her, really look for perhaps the first time ever. She's young and enthusiastic. LittlePrincess feels worn beyond his age. He could leave. She'd let him without a fuss. The moment stretches with possibility. Snaps as he decides. He doesn't want to leave. He's not enjoying the quest, but he doesn't want to leave. Can he stay though? LittlePrincess knows that if he does not get right back into the fight he will never return to it. Dreamer follows his lead though she's obviously concerned. She hands him the snake on the way there. He needs his hands free to cast spells, so the snake winds around his leg. It's awkward to fly with the extra weight, but the pressure around his ankle is comforting. They stick to the outskirts of the Scorched Forest and immediately run when they come across any centaurs. His first contuse misses as he fumbles the cast. Dreamer is worried. They press on. Surprisingly, satisfaction suffuses LittlePrincess when they reach [b]level 11[/b]. He's tired and sweaty, but he did it. The snake hisses. A blanket of ash obscures his patterns. Dreamer fusses as she wipes him clean, touch gentle. LittlePrincess' frills spread out into a smile. Dreamer smiles too when he explains. Hungry flames consume the forest. New opportunities sprout. They hold the snake together and name him Ash. Items sent home: [item=Shimmering Pinecone] X23 Misc centaurs [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] Battlestones are stubborn, but they'll drop eventually.
I love seeing everyone's dragon's interacting :D

@Lirikai I'm glad you like my write-ups :) The story's half the fun and makes the grind worth it. I've enjoyed reading yours too: Trev's great and your new banescale is interesting.

naturemid.png
>>>>>>>>
59334863.png
Dreamer
>>> Quest Checklist <<<
56437581.png
LittlePrincess
Day 6

Dreamer returns to their camp with a spring in her step that LittlePrincess is secretly pleased to see. Above everything, he wants her to be happy.

She's grinning as she shows him the Ball Python wrapped around her wrist. LittlePrincess eyes the snake warily, but it doesn't snap at him so his frills perk up in curiosity. The snake's pattern is pleasing.

Dreamer asks for help with naming him, and the task preoccupies LittlePrincess all through their warm-up on the Woodland Path. Nothing good comes to mind.

The mood between them has drastically improved so they dip their toes in the Sandswept Delta. A couple of battles in they know they're not ready for this venue. They're experienced in failure now and retreat with only a faint sense of disappointment.

The Scorched Forest is still unpleasantly hot, but perfect for levelling. They manage fine with most of the enemies though the centaurs still give them trouble. Singular ones with other creatures are fine, and a couple decide to join their clan despite LittlePrincess' incessant stares.

Full packs of centaurs are a nightmare. LittlePrincess freezes in trepidation when the same group that knocked out Dreamer appears again. He sees them building breathe for ice bolts and dread fades away to pure panic.

He screams at Dreamer to run, dives at her shoulder to drive her back and away from the centaurs, beats his wings ineffectually in her face to just leave, oh please get away. Get away. Get away!

LittlePrincess is trembling all over when he comes back to his senses. His wild glances around show they're safely back at camp. Dreamer lingers near; enough space so he doesn't feel crowded, close enough that his gaze immediately lands on her.

He flings himself at her. His sobs are muffled against her scales as she pats him on the back comfortingly.

She quietly offers for them to stay safe at camp for the rest of the day, voice trembling.

It's very tempting. This is the moment of truth. He pulls back to look at her, really look for perhaps the first time ever. She's young and enthusiastic. LittlePrincess feels worn beyond his age. He could leave. She'd let him without a fuss.

The moment stretches with possibility. Snaps as he decides.

He doesn't want to leave. He's not enjoying the quest, but he doesn't want to leave.

Can he stay though? LittlePrincess knows that if he does not get right back into the fight he will never return to it. Dreamer follows his lead though she's obviously concerned.

She hands him the snake on the way there. He needs his hands free to cast spells, so the snake winds around his leg. It's awkward to fly with the extra weight, but the pressure around his ankle is comforting.

They stick to the outskirts of the Scorched Forest and immediately run when they come across any centaurs. His first contuse misses as he fumbles the cast. Dreamer is worried. They press on.

Surprisingly, satisfaction suffuses LittlePrincess when they reach level 11. He's tired and sweaty, but he did it.

The snake hisses. A blanket of ash obscures his patterns.

Dreamer fusses as she wipes him clean, touch gentle.

LittlePrincess' frills spread out into a smile. Dreamer smiles too when he explains.

Hungry flames consume the forest. New opportunities sprout.

They hold the snake together and name him Ash.

Items sent home:

Shimmering Pinecone X23
Misc centaurs

naturemid.png

Battlestones are stubborn, but they'll drop eventually.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Scylla stomps in and preens for a moment, quite obviously doing everything she can to show off the new pattern on her hide. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58962158] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/589622/58962158_350.png[/img] [/url] "[size=2]GREETINGS, DRAGONS. I AM SURE YOU ARE QUITE ENVIOUS OF MY SUCCESS THIS DAY IN THE HUNTING GROUNDS.[/size]" She gestures with a claw and Trev steps in to the lair afterward, sharing a surreptitious eye roll with anyone who happens to be watching. Shaking his head a little, he sets out an array of items, adjusting them upon direction from the Banescale, who clearly has opinions about ideal presentation. "[size=2]I HAVE FOUND THESE ITEMS TODAY,[/size]" she announces, gesturing at them, taking a moment to snarl at the clothing items. "[size=2] I HAVE ALREADY USED THE STONES AND THE PRETTY GENE, BUT I FOUND NOTHING BUT THESE STUPID CLOTHING ITEMS AND THE MANY FAMILIARS WHO FOLLOWED ME. I DO NOT WANT THEM AS THEY ARE UNWORTHY OF ME.[/size]" [item=might fragment] x2 [item=primary gene: candycane (banescale)] [item=death's-head stag] [item=chipskink] [item=emerald webwing] [item=silky webwing] [item=cover of night chest] [item=pretty pink wing bow] [item=teardrop citrine choker] [item=green lace tail ornament] She hunkers down and admires her items, casting suspicious glances at the other dragons passing through the area. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59099454] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/590995/59099454_350.png[/img] [/url] Trevelyan moves a little distance away and begins quietly packing away his own selection of items, which are far and away of higher quality and better variety than the banescale's, including a selection of trunks, an Unhatched Lightning Egg, and a Haste. Upon casual and maybe not so casual inquiries, he'll wink and whisper low enough so that the banescale can't hear. "She doesn't [i]want[/i] help, that's true, but...well, let's just say I followed her to the Training Fields to make sure it all went okay. She pretends she doesn't need help, but she also didn't really object to me being there as long as I stood at least one wing-length away. She also wanted help setting out her items; I think her claws are a little too big for some of the smaller items." He chuckles a little. "I never thought I'd meet a dragon with more pride than me." Gesturing to the banescale's items, he says, "anyone's welcome to those clothing items if they want them. She certainly doesn't, she just wants to show them off for a little while. I also have these things to add, in case anyone wants them, plus the tertiary I still have and don't need. Maybe I'll find a primary gene tomorrow." [item=vial of hypnotic sight] [item=simple darksteel wing cuffs] [item=tertiary gene: smirch]
Scylla stomps in and preens for a moment, quite obviously doing everything she can to show off the new pattern on her hide.

58962158_350.png

"GREETINGS, DRAGONS. I AM SURE YOU ARE QUITE ENVIOUS OF MY SUCCESS THIS DAY IN THE HUNTING GROUNDS."

She gestures with a claw and Trev steps in to the lair afterward, sharing a surreptitious eye roll with anyone who happens to be watching. Shaking his head a little, he sets out an array of items, adjusting them upon direction from the Banescale, who clearly has opinions about ideal presentation.

"I HAVE FOUND THESE ITEMS TODAY," she announces, gesturing at them, taking a moment to snarl at the clothing items. " I HAVE ALREADY USED THE STONES AND THE PRETTY GENE, BUT I FOUND NOTHING BUT THESE STUPID CLOTHING ITEMS AND THE MANY FAMILIARS WHO FOLLOWED ME. I DO NOT WANT THEM AS THEY ARE UNWORTHY OF ME."

Might Fragment x2 Death's-Head Stag Chipskink Emerald Webwing Silky Webwing Cover of Night Chest Pretty Pink Wing Bow Teardrop Citrine Choker Green Lace Tail Ornament

She hunkers down and admires her items, casting suspicious glances at the other dragons passing through the area.

59099454_350.png

Trevelyan moves a little distance away and begins quietly packing away his own selection of items, which are far and away of higher quality and better variety than the banescale's, including a selection of trunks, an Unhatched Lightning Egg, and a Haste. Upon casual and maybe not so casual inquiries, he'll wink and whisper low enough so that the banescale can't hear.

"She doesn't want help, that's true, but...well, let's just say I followed her to the Training Fields to make sure it all went okay. She pretends she doesn't need help, but she also didn't really object to me being there as long as I stood at least one wing-length away. She also wanted help setting out her items; I think her claws are a little too big for some of the smaller items." He chuckles a little. "I never thought I'd meet a dragon with more pride than me."

Gesturing to the banescale's items, he says, "anyone's welcome to those clothing items if they want them. She certainly doesn't, she just wants to show them off for a little while. I also have these things to add, in case anyone wants them, plus the tertiary I still have and don't need. Maybe I'll find a primary gene tomorrow."

Vial of Hypnotic Sight Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Tertiary Gene: Smirch
Daiki padded quickly toward the group of dragons. "I have heard of your 'Vow of Poverty and request permission to join this... lifestyle." He declared. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59452598] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594526/59452598_350.png[/img] [center]FOUND GATHERING [center][item=paddyfowl] FOUND IN FORUMS [item=peacebringer's mantle] ----- I would love the Vial of Hypnotic sight and the Smirch if you would be alright with that!
Daiki padded quickly toward the group of dragons. "I have heard of your 'Vow of Poverty and request permission to join this... lifestyle." He declared.

59452598_350.png

FOUND GATHERING
Paddyfowl

FOUND IN FORUMS
Peacebringer's Mantle
I would love the Vial of Hypnotic sight and the Smirch if you would be alright with that!
@8fishfin
You got it!
@8fishfin
You got it!
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59332790] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593328/59332790_350.png[/img] [/url] Sal wakes early in the morning and attempts to rise, only for his legs to shake and give out beneath him like jello. He's incredibly sore to the point where he can't support himself. The Skydancers come to pick him up for training, but seeing his state, decide to let him rest. They'll come later in the afternoon. Sal wants to argue but there isn't much point. He curls up and closes his eyes, letting the day lazily roll by as he slumbers. The sun is high in its zenith before he attempts to get up again, this time with more success. Instead of waiting for the Skydancers to pick up him, he decides to loosen his muscles out by walking to them. Training is shorter today from the late state, and the only thing he finds today comes not from the coliseum, but Pinkerton: [item=berserker] Despite the late start, he manages to scrounge to [b]level 23[/b]. The training yields nothing else but more experience. He stiffly walks back to his lair, resting for the night. Only a few more levels...

59332790_350.png

Sal wakes early in the morning and attempts to rise, only for his legs to shake and give out beneath him like jello. He's incredibly sore to the point where he can't support himself. The Skydancers come to pick him up for training, but seeing his state, decide to let him rest. They'll come later in the afternoon. Sal wants to argue but there isn't much point. He curls up and closes his eyes, letting the day lazily roll by as he slumbers.

The sun is high in its zenith before he attempts to get up again, this time with more success. Instead of waiting for the Skydancers to pick up him, he decides to loosen his muscles out by walking to them. Training is shorter today from the late state, and the only thing he finds today comes not from the coliseum, but Pinkerton:

Berserker

Despite the late start, he manages to scrounge to level 23. The training yields nothing else but more experience.

He stiffly walks back to his lair, resting for the night. Only a few more levels...
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@magicisreal I'm still backreading but I just got up to where you need to stone two dragons for golem workshop.
I have no idea if anyone has already said what I'm about to say but its quite likely RL will prevent me reading the next 18 pages in a timely fashion so I will speak now as I have just made my golem workshop team and wish to share what I learnt.

If I haven't confused you with another dragon joining in you had a tundra girl?
She starts with contuse BUT it sounds like you hatched her yourself? So she'll be a nature dragon which is a GREAT element for the fighter, where as Wind is the best Element for the mage.

edit: I see now I know their names better that Hawthorne is Nature, Arzon is Ice.
From memory Ice isn't a great Element for GW but at least you can freeze the enemy for a few turns which is Extremely Useful, and you can also use the hybrid stones for +2INT/+2QCK - also Extremely Useful!
I wish you all the best with that team combo!

That's it for now, I'll join in 'in character' once I have caught up with the entire thread - no spoilers, but I won't be taking the challenge - I'll join in another way... ;)
You're welcome to PM me with any questions about that walk in the park - Woops I mean Golem Workshop
@magicisreal I'm still backreading but I just got up to where you need to stone two dragons for golem workshop.
I have no idea if anyone has already said what I'm about to say but its quite likely RL will prevent me reading the next 18 pages in a timely fashion so I will speak now as I have just made my golem workshop team and wish to share what I learnt.

If I haven't confused you with another dragon joining in you had a tundra girl?
She starts with contuse BUT it sounds like you hatched her yourself? So she'll be a nature dragon which is a GREAT element for the fighter, where as Wind is the best Element for the mage.

edit: I see now I know their names better that Hawthorne is Nature, Arzon is Ice.
From memory Ice isn't a great Element for GW but at least you can freeze the enemy for a few turns which is Extremely Useful, and you can also use the hybrid stones for +2INT/+2QCK - also Extremely Useful!
I wish you all the best with that team combo!

That's it for now, I'll join in 'in character' once I have caught up with the entire thread - no spoilers, but I won't be taking the challenge - I'll join in another way... ;)
You're welcome to PM me with any questions about that walk in the park - Woops I mean Golem Workshop
qDkA25S.png
oh wow I even made it before anyone else even posted! OK I'll edit and republish in a minute :) ----- @Lunartwist While Sal rests he is startled by a voice appearing from the shadows [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55921954] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559220/55921954_350.png[/img] [/url] Greetings Salamandstron, my name is Mohanjot, meaning the one impossible to be seen. Your reputation for piety and purity precedes you, and although your thoughts sometimes stray your path holds true. Be strong and aware, your appearance is the white of purity without mar or mark. Indeed if there is a gene to fit you it may not have even appeared on this world yet, perhaps it will be the last of your challenges to achieve, and one that celebrates your achievements - for look at all these dragons pursuing a similar path inspired by your actions, truly that is a far more significant achievement than some outer markings - for that is a sign of your inner truth. Rest now for you will need your strength in the morning. And with that the shadowy figure disappears into the shrouds of the night's shadows, leaving Sal wondering in the morning if it had all been a dream. When he arises he finds [item=Accent: Shadowslime] at his doorstep with a note: [i]Quite striking against your pure white, this cloak woven from the Shadows of my own and my mate's eyes shall offer you protection during your quest, not from your opponents in the coliseum but against those fleeting doubts in your own mind that your appearance is too plain[/i] ----- @AmphithereRose Boreal that night has a strange dream, when she awakes a faint memory of a shadowy petalled banescale tugs at her mind but disappears as soon as she tries to grasp it. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58820678] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588207/58820678_350.png[/img] [/url] All she can remember is a name: Melaina, a name she knows means: Dusky and dim, can not be seen, dark and shadowy. It is almost the end of Trickmurk Circus and the battles have been long but rewarding. As she arises she winces and remembers the price of some of those rewards. Despite all the spoils she gleaned for her clan, her one desire still remains unrecognised. When she arises feeling if it may be time to move along she finds confirmation accompanied by a note: [i]Your resilience obtaining loot for your clan and discipline in not breaking your vows for personal gratification has been rewarded.[/i] [Item=Skin: Lingered Too Long] ----- When Boreal and Sal meet that day to train they find a package with both their names on it. Stranger and stranger indeed. [i]We are inspired by the path you have chosen, perhaps one day we can join, but now our clan moves from the Sunbeam Ruins to Dragonhome and we must precede them and prepare for their arrival. Hold fast your Shadow gifts and tell your compatriots to be happy for you too - not jealous, for our clan is large and many will pass this way, and surely others will hold gifts suitable for dragons with equal courage and generosity as yourselves.[/i] Sal and Boreal look at each other and both blurt together: "Did you?- I mean... I had this dream... you too?"
oh wow I even made it before anyone else even posted!
OK I'll edit and republish in a minute :)
@Lunartwist
While Sal rests he is startled by a voice appearing from the shadows

55921954_350.png

Greetings Salamandstron, my name is Mohanjot, meaning the one impossible to be seen.
Your reputation for piety and purity precedes you, and although your thoughts sometimes stray your path holds true.
Be strong and aware, your appearance is the white of purity without mar or mark.
Indeed if there is a gene to fit you it may not have even appeared on this world yet, perhaps it will be the last of your challenges to achieve, and one that celebrates your achievements - for look at all these dragons pursuing a similar path inspired by your actions, truly that is a far more significant achievement than some outer markings - for that is a sign of your inner truth.
Rest now for you will need your strength in the morning.
And with that the shadowy figure disappears into the shrouds of the night's shadows, leaving Sal wondering in the morning if it had all been a dream.
When he arises he finds Accent: Shadowslime at his doorstep with a note:
Quite striking against your pure white, this cloak woven from the Shadows of my own and my mate's eyes shall offer you protection during your quest, not from your opponents in the coliseum but against those fleeting doubts in your own mind that your appearance is too plain
@AmphithereRose
Boreal that night has a strange dream, when she awakes a faint memory of a shadowy petalled banescale tugs at her mind but disappears as soon as she tries to grasp it.

58820678_350.png

All she can remember is a name: Melaina, a name she knows means: Dusky and dim, can not be seen, dark and shadowy.
It is almost the end of Trickmurk Circus and the battles have been long but rewarding. As she arises she winces and remembers the price of some of those rewards.
Despite all the spoils she gleaned for her clan, her one desire still remains unrecognised. When she arises feeling if it may be time to move along she finds confirmation accompanied by a note:
Your resilience obtaining loot for your clan and discipline in not breaking your vows for personal gratification has been rewarded.
Skin: Lingered Too Long
When Boreal and Sal meet that day to train they find a package with both their names on it. Stranger and stranger indeed.
We are inspired by the path you have chosen, perhaps one day we can join, but now our clan moves from the Sunbeam Ruins to Dragonhome and we must precede them and prepare for their arrival. Hold fast your Shadow gifts and tell your compatriots to be happy for you too - not jealous, for our clan is large and many will pass this way, and surely others will hold gifts suitable for dragons with equal courage and generosity as yourselves.
Sal and Boreal look at each other and both blurt together:
"Did you?-
I mean... I had this dream...
you too?"
qDkA25S.png
Have starred this thread and look forward to joining in when I get the right dragon to do so
Have starred this thread and look forward to joining in when I get the right dragon to do so
iiaMf9J.png
I have decided to join in! Thread is starred, and the dragon chosen is Seaweed! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59445506] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594456/59445506_350.png[/img] [/url] I bought him off of a friend's lair page, since I have a habit of rescuing dragons from being exalted like that. His genes were obtained from the coliseum while grinding for levels, and I applied them when he was a hatchling. [item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph] Seaweed was nearly sold for treasure, so he wishes to show the world that riches aren't everything. I will be editing the bit below as I go along. ----- [b]Goals[/b] [u]Seaweed: [/u] [i]Genes[/i] [s]Primary Gene: Python[/s] [s]Secondary Gene: Morph[/s] [s]Tertiary Gene: Spines[/s] [i]Apparel[/i] [s]Marksman's Hat[/s] [s]Marksman's Quiver[/s] [s]Marksman's Leggings[/s] [s]Marksman's Wing Cover[/s] [s]Marksman's Gloves[/s] [s]Marksman's Tail Twist[/s] [i]Coliseum[/i] [s]Meditate[/s] [s]Rally[/s] [s]Haste[/s] [s]Aid[/s] [s]Ambushes[/s] [s]Scholars[/s] [i]Misc[/i] Bio Art [s]Accent[/s] [s]Familiar[/s] [u]Flamie:[/u] [i]Genes[/i] [s]Primary Gene: Python[/s] [s]Secondary Gene: Freckle[/s] [s]Tertiary Gene: Spines[/s] [s]Apparel[/s] [i]Coliseum[/i] [s]Scratch[/s] [s]Eliminate[/s] Rally Haste [s]Ambushes[/s] Beserkers [i]Misc[/i] Bio Art [s]Accent[/s] [s]Familiar[/s]
I have decided to join in! Thread is starred, and the dragon chosen is Seaweed!

59445506_350.png

I bought him off of a friend's lair page, since I have a habit of rescuing dragons from being exalted like that.
His genes were obtained from the coliseum while grinding for levels, and I applied them when he was a hatchling.
Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph
Seaweed was nearly sold for treasure, so he wishes to show the world that riches aren't everything.
I will be editing the bit below as I go along.
Goals
Seaweed:
Genes
Primary Gene: Python
Secondary Gene: Morph
Tertiary Gene: Spines
Apparel
Marksman's Hat
Marksman's Quiver
Marksman's Leggings
Marksman's Wing Cover
Marksman's Gloves
Marksman's Tail Twist
Coliseum
Meditate
Rally
Haste
Aid
Ambushes
Scholars
Misc
Bio
Art
Accent
Familiar
Flamie:
Genes
Primary Gene: Python
Secondary Gene: Freckle
Tertiary Gene: Spines
Apparel
Coliseum
Scratch
Eliminate
Rally
Haste
Ambushes
Beserkers
Misc
Bio
Art
Accent
Familiar
z1ILLzv.png DGg4K37.png q7KYqlT.png
So many people have joined those chibis are gonna take till summer to finish lol
So many people have joined those chibis are gonna take till summer to finish lol
in7SefG.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 269 270