Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 269 270
@Lunartwist

"Ooh, snakes!" Dreamer perks up instantly. She peers excitedly around the menagerie draped over Sal.

"I'd love to take care of the Ball Python," she says. "Please."
@Lunartwist

"Ooh, snakes!" Dreamer perks up instantly. She peers excitedly around the menagerie draped over Sal.

"I'd love to take care of the Ball Python," she says. "Please."
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@Lunartwist
"OOH!" Carranog jumps up excitedly, I love the red-tailed boa!"
"I suppose I can look after the animal while he waits to grow up," Prophet said softly, looking a little tired. He had so many familiars already.
I love snakes<3
Apologies for the double ping, but could I have the eye vial for Persephone?
@Lunartwist
"OOH!" Carranog jumps up excitedly, I love the red-tailed boa!"
"I suppose I can look after the animal while he waits to grow up," Prophet said softly, looking a little tired. He had so many familiars already.
I love snakes<3
Apologies for the double ping, but could I have the eye vial for Persephone?
in7SefG.png
@Ampithererose
Hawthorne looks at the available items. "I'd be glad to take that ambush, if it's still available!"
@Lunartwist
Arzon looks at the snakes that Sal has acquired. "um. I'd like to have one of the snakes. If they're available." She coughs, then pads away.
@Ampithererose
Hawthorne looks at the available items. "I'd be glad to take that ambush, if it's still available!"
@Lunartwist
Arzon looks at the snakes that Sal has acquired. "um. I'd like to have one of the snakes. If they're available." She coughs, then pads away.
5kRkxhJ.png
Instant relief washes over Sal as a few of his snakes are sought after. He can feel a weight lift from his shoulders, figuratively and physically.

@DragonWolfie

"Here you are, Dreamer," he says offering up the Ball Python. "I'm sure you will give it a great home. Any ideas of a name yet?"

He pauses, looking around the cave, though he can't seem to find her Fae partner.

"Ah...how is LittlePrincess?" he asked softly. "I know he was pretty hesitant first coming into this quest, but he has seemed more solemn than usual. I know firsthand how difficult this life choice has been for me, and completely understand if it ends up not working out for everyone. Even if he decides to leave, I'm honored that you both chose to follow along with this challenge regardless.

Of course...personally...I hope you both stay. Even in his worse moods, LittlePrincess has been a delight to have here. Let me know if you need anything at all. Maybe the snake willl cheer him up a bit?"

@PsychosisDragon

"Here you are, your boa," Sal offers to Prophet for safekeeping until the little one grows up more. He notices the menagerie of familiars around Prophet. He only has one, himself, and can't imagine taking care of so many. Despite how exhausted he looks, Prophet doesn't seem unhappy, in fact, he seems to enjoy taking care of the many tine creatures.

"I see you've found your passion in life," Sal smiles proudly. "You look worn out, but satisfied. I can only hope one day to find some purpose that will occupy me beyond this quest once I am finished."

"Oh, almost forgot. Here is the eye vial. A bit of warning, you will feel a bit dizzy after drinking it, so I recommend laying down first. It'll pass quickly though."

To Carranog, he grins, looking between him and the snake. "Be sure to give it a good name, can't wait to hear what you decide."

@MagicIsReal

"Hmm...any snake? No preference?" he ponders, looking at Arzon. "Perhaps this green one then. It would shine very brightly against your fur color so that no matter what you decide to wear, your little friend will always be noticeable. What will you name it?" He hands over the snake to the tiny gaoler, but knows since they cannot wear apparel, it will most likely be carried by Hawthorne. That's fine, as the snake will be even happier with more dragons paying attention to its care.
Instant relief washes over Sal as a few of his snakes are sought after. He can feel a weight lift from his shoulders, figuratively and physically.

@DragonWolfie

"Here you are, Dreamer," he says offering up the Ball Python. "I'm sure you will give it a great home. Any ideas of a name yet?"

He pauses, looking around the cave, though he can't seem to find her Fae partner.

"Ah...how is LittlePrincess?" he asked softly. "I know he was pretty hesitant first coming into this quest, but he has seemed more solemn than usual. I know firsthand how difficult this life choice has been for me, and completely understand if it ends up not working out for everyone. Even if he decides to leave, I'm honored that you both chose to follow along with this challenge regardless.

Of course...personally...I hope you both stay. Even in his worse moods, LittlePrincess has been a delight to have here. Let me know if you need anything at all. Maybe the snake willl cheer him up a bit?"

@PsychosisDragon

"Here you are, your boa," Sal offers to Prophet for safekeeping until the little one grows up more. He notices the menagerie of familiars around Prophet. He only has one, himself, and can't imagine taking care of so many. Despite how exhausted he looks, Prophet doesn't seem unhappy, in fact, he seems to enjoy taking care of the many tine creatures.

"I see you've found your passion in life," Sal smiles proudly. "You look worn out, but satisfied. I can only hope one day to find some purpose that will occupy me beyond this quest once I am finished."

"Oh, almost forgot. Here is the eye vial. A bit of warning, you will feel a bit dizzy after drinking it, so I recommend laying down first. It'll pass quickly though."

To Carranog, he grins, looking between him and the snake. "Be sure to give it a good name, can't wait to hear what you decide."

@MagicIsReal

"Hmm...any snake? No preference?" he ponders, looking at Arzon. "Perhaps this green one then. It would shine very brightly against your fur color so that no matter what you decide to wear, your little friend will always be noticeable. What will you name it?" He hands over the snake to the tiny gaoler, but knows since they cannot wear apparel, it will most likely be carried by Hawthorne. That's fine, as the snake will be even happier with more dragons paying attention to its care.
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist
Arzon grabs the snake and wraps it around her horns, bringing it over to Hawthorne. Hawthorne looks at it in mild surprise; she hadn't expected Arzon to like an animal so cute.

(Yes snakes are cute leave me alone)
@Lunartwist
Arzon grabs the snake and wraps it around her horns, bringing it over to Hawthorne. Hawthorne looks at it in mild surprise; she hadn't expected Arzon to like an animal so cute.

(Yes snakes are cute leave me alone)
5kRkxhJ.png
Somehow I posted twice oof
Update
Hawthorne got an ambush from Pinkerton! yay! Now she only needs a couple more battle stones!
Somehow I posted twice oof
Update
Hawthorne got an ambush from Pinkerton! yay! Now she only needs a couple more battle stones!
5kRkxhJ.png
Persephone received a [item=tatterwing carcass] from one of the familiars in Prophet's care. The trio also received [item=frog's leg armor] they're offering the armor up for anyone.
Persephone received a Tatterwing Carcass from one of the familiars in Prophet's care. The trio also received Frog's Leg Armor
they're offering the armor up for anyone.
in7SefG.png
@PsychosisDragon

Ohhh, those are tempting...
I might want that leg armor for Hawthorne
@PsychosisDragon

Ohhh, those are tempting...
I might want that leg armor for Hawthorne
5kRkxhJ.png
@MagicIsReal
You can have them lol. I'm not a huge fan of these armor sets.
@MagicIsReal
You can have them lol. I'm not a huge fan of these armor sets.
in7SefG.png
@Psychosisdragon
Thanks! I think they'd look cool on Hawthorne!
@Psychosisdragon
Thanks! I think they'd look cool on Hawthorne!
5kRkxhJ.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 269 270