Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Fodderlocke: A Spicier Way to Level
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
I really like your game ! *o* Even if I don't follow the rules completly, I use them to improve the side of the " nasty " dragons in my lair. It's very useful ! It allows me to earn money, while redoing my lair a little ( something I wanted to do ) and improving part of my lore This game is also very fun :3 So thank you for this game ! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
I really like your game ! *o*
Even if I don't follow the rules completly, I use them to improve the side of the " nasty " dragons in my lair. It's very useful !
It allows me to earn money, while redoing my lair a little ( something I wanted to do ) and improving part of my lore
This game is also very fun :3
So thank you for this game !
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
Oh-ho-ho, I like the look of this. I'm definitely going to do this at some point and may or may not start a thread for this. We'll see...
Oh-ho-ho, I like the look of this. I'm definitely going to do this at some point and may or may not start a thread for this. We'll see...
0gldo0m.png
I gave in and started a thread for it, following the crew of the stolen airship the Lovesick Hydra. It's very casual, but I'm enjoying it so far! It's even gotten me into actually keeping track of profits as well which I don't usually pay much attention to xD
I gave in and started a thread for it, following the crew of the stolen airship the Lovesick Hydra. It's very casual, but I'm enjoying it so far! It's even gotten me into actually keeping track of profits as well which I don't usually pay much attention to xD
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
this is probably the best thing on the planet
kudos to you, i now have to do this
this is probably the best thing on the planet
kudos to you, i now have to do this
namrathel
she/her
fr time +0
xxxxxxx
It begins.
It begins.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Suddenly those are everywhere & I get why, this is the Locke I've waited for! As soon as I have room & need money... Who am I kidding we all always need money. When I have room I'm gonna jump in, maybe with some adjustments! Great idea~
Suddenly those are everywhere & I get why, this is the Locke I've waited for! As soon as I have room & need money... Who am I kidding we all always need money. When I have room I'm gonna jump in, maybe with some adjustments! Great idea~
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them

@squidragon
What if a Hypnotic Eye Vial drops?

@squidragon
What if a Hypnotic Eye Vial drops?
15295.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
@Angelsand Feel free to try to think of something interesting! I don't have anything immediately in mind but if anything comes to me I'll add it to the list hmmm
@Angelsand Feel free to try to think of something interesting! I don't have anything immediately in mind but if anything comes to me I'll add it to the list hmmm
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)

@Squidragon

Too late, I already came up with something.

It’s a Wildcard that lets you do another roll for phase 2.

@Squidragon

Too late, I already came up with something.

It’s a Wildcard that lets you do another roll for phase 2.
15295.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I guess I might just make some criminal dragons. Will I follow the fodderlocke completely, or actually do it? No, I now just want a group of criminal dergs
I guess I might just make some criminal dragons. Will I follow the fodderlocke completely, or actually do it? No, I now just want a group of criminal dergs
oie-1215237v1-YVUAUp-1.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24