1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
SPICY! I have some nocturnes left over from NOTN to lead this idea, I'm in
SPICY! I have some nocturnes left over from NOTN to lead this idea, I'm in
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
This sounds fun! I'm already trying my hand at a very casual pinkerlocke and nuzlocke, but I do love me some fun challenges and I always need fodder. I'll give it a shot!
This sounds fun! I'm already trying my hand at a very casual pinkerlocke and nuzlocke, but I do love me some fun challenges and I always need fodder. I'll give it a shot!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
This is the absolute funniest thing. We're three, count 'em, three events in and we've already had a mutiny and a coup.

EDIT: I've come up with some additional rules of my own while doing this, haven't thoroughly tested them yet, but I'm hoping the opportunities for extra lives and also the opportunities for yeeting will balance each other out. Feel free to use or modify these if you want! I've seen people giving dropped fams to the dragons that earned them, but I use fams to keep from selling a dragon in a PA, so I decided to think up something different for fams.

- Apparel: The dragons involved roll a d10. If either of them rolls a 10, they earn an apparel piece and another extra life. If the dragons are in the initial phase and have not yet been properly recruited, the extra life is to be rewarded when/if they get recruited. (If this lands you with too many dragons over time, play favorites and cull. No mercy in the fodderlocke.) If more than one dragon is involved and they tie, they must roll against each other until one wins.

- Berserker: The dragons involves have become uncontrollably enraged on their mission, caught up in the thrill of doing crimes!!! If they’re knocked out during their time in the coli, exalt them.

-Familiar: Flip a coin.

Heads: Extra Kill. The dragons involved are in luck, and have made an extra kill. Choose a random dragon involved and add a tally to their Extra Kill counter. At 5 tallies, level them once. Familiars that drop before the dragon has been officially recruited can be counted and then awarded if the dragon makes it in.

Tails: Monster Ambush
. The party has been ambushed by monsters and each dragon involved must roll a d20. If the roll is higher than their level, exalt them.
This is the absolute funniest thing. We're three, count 'em, three events in and we've already had a mutiny and a coup.

EDIT: I've come up with some additional rules of my own while doing this, haven't thoroughly tested them yet, but I'm hoping the opportunities for extra lives and also the opportunities for yeeting will balance each other out. Feel free to use or modify these if you want! I've seen people giving dropped fams to the dragons that earned them, but I use fams to keep from selling a dragon in a PA, so I decided to think up something different for fams.

- Apparel: The dragons involved roll a d10. If either of them rolls a 10, they earn an apparel piece and another extra life. If the dragons are in the initial phase and have not yet been properly recruited, the extra life is to be rewarded when/if they get recruited. (If this lands you with too many dragons over time, play favorites and cull. No mercy in the fodderlocke.) If more than one dragon is involved and they tie, they must roll against each other until one wins.

- Berserker: The dragons involves have become uncontrollably enraged on their mission, caught up in the thrill of doing crimes!!! If they’re knocked out during their time in the coli, exalt them.

-Familiar: Flip a coin.

Heads: Extra Kill. The dragons involved are in luck, and have made an extra kill. Choose a random dragon involved and add a tally to their Extra Kill counter. At 5 tallies, level them once. Familiars that drop before the dragon has been officially recruited can be counted and then awarded if the dragon makes it in.

Tails: Monster Ambush
. The party has been ambushed by monsters and each dragon involved must roll a d20. If the roll is higher than their level, exalt them.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png
@Hyperactive
@Hyperactive
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o3_500.png
yo squiddy this is the BEST EVER and i started one here
a++++ idea
yo squiddy this is the BEST EVER and i started one here
a++++ idea
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@squidragon
ok question: if i send 2 dragons on a quest in phase 2, and it says to both raise them a level, what do i do when they start out with different levels? do them both together till the lower one hits their level, then only go on with the higher one?
@squidragon
ok question: if i send 2 dragons on a quest in phase 2, and it says to both raise them a level, what do i do when they start out with different levels? do them both together till the lower one hits their level, then only go on with the higher one?
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati ye thats what ya do.
@ilimati ye thats what ya do.
bEvLAND.png
@ilimati Your choice! I personally keep them both in until the higher one hit its level, but I've also thought about swapping the lower one one out for a perma to idly level it.
@ilimati Your choice! I personally keep them both in until the higher one hit its level, but I've also thought about swapping the lower one one out for a perma to idly level it.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
I am intrigued by this.... I'm gonna try it out and see what happens, hopefully its what I need to get back into playing flight rising [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
I am intrigued by this.... I'm gonna try it out and see what happens, hopefully its what I need to get back into playing flight rising
932937365348ab63fe466f106350d65e2e8391ec.png
This… is amazing and I want to do one. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
This… is amazing and I want to do one.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24