Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Fodderlocke: A Spicier Way to Level
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
I should actually make a thread, but Effort. The saga of my Almost Amazonian Fodderlocke is pretty funny though. It seems to be out to kill the males disproportionately. I'm also debating adding a couple of extra event options because the RNG doesn't want them to do crimes.
I should actually make a thread, but Effort. The saga of my Almost Amazonian Fodderlocke is pretty funny though. It seems to be out to kill the males disproportionately. I'm also debating adding a couple of extra event options because the RNG doesn't want them to do crimes.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
Oh this looks awesome I have to try this out
Oh this looks awesome I have to try this out
nnnnn Uncommon-Cute.png nnarmin || he/him
hchlv.gif
nntumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@yeezy13 One of the fodderlocke dragons!
@yeezy13 One of the fodderlocke dragons!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon
Sorry to bother you with my dumb questions, but I've been doing this for a few weeks and I was wondering if you'd mind if I made my own thread about my group of criminal dragons? I'd credit you and link your original post (this one), but I want to make sure before I do it.
@squidragon
Sorry to bother you with my dumb questions, but I've been doing this for a few weeks and I was wondering if you'd mind if I made my own thread about my group of criminal dragons? I'd credit you and link your original post (this one), but I want to make sure before I do it.
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Freefire Lots of people have made their own threads for it, feel free to run wild with it! I don't care if people make their own threads, modify the rules, or whatever they want.
@Freefire Lots of people have made their own threads for it, feel free to run wild with it! I don't care if people make their own threads, modify the rules, or whatever they want.
WpjbI2U.gif
I started a fodderlocke a few days ago~ If anyone is interested in seeing all the chaos of running 4 rivaling gangs, then feel free to check it out here!

I also added a ton of events and more coli item drop ideas, so if you see anything you like, feel free to borrow them for your own challenges!
I started a fodderlocke a few days ago~ If anyone is interested in seeing all the chaos of running 4 rivaling gangs, then feel free to check it out here!

I also added a ton of events and more coli item drop ideas, so if you see anything you like, feel free to borrow them for your own challenges!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
made [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2812218]a thread[/url], with a small new bonus rule! Perhaps not phrased superbly and utterly untested but seemed like fun [quote]Haste: Your criminals are so efficient! Raise them an additional level. If already undertaking a "Crimes Time!" event, roll to determine if either is exalted after leveling again. If leveling for any other reason, roll 2d6 per "Crimes Time" rules.[/quote]
made a thread, with a small new bonus rule! Perhaps not phrased superbly and utterly untested but seemed like fun
Quote:
Haste: Your criminals are so efficient! Raise them an additional level. If already undertaking a "Crimes Time!" event, roll to determine if either is exalted after leveling again. If leveling for any other reason, roll 2d6 per "Crimes Time" rules.
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org

I am sooo doing this!!!! I've set up a thread "Dragon's of Destruction", using some modified rules to start the game out. Heck, why spend treasure when you have derg's that are just lying around eating.

I am sooo doing this!!!! I've set up a thread "Dragon's of Destruction", using some modified rules to start the game out. Heck, why spend treasure when you have derg's that are just lying around eating.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif

@squidragon

Question oh creator!!! When you randomly roll for dragon's to go on an adventure. Do you include your leader? if so, and they both die, how do you determine the new leader?

@squidragon

Question oh creator!!! When you randomly roll for dragon's to go on an adventure. Do you include your leader? if so, and they both die, how do you determine the new leader?
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Meadbhb Yes I roll for leader as well. If they are exalted, follow the coup rules on determining a new leader (next highest level, if a tie pick one at random and level it once).
@Meadbhb Yes I roll for leader as well. If they are exalted, follow the coup rules on determining a new leader (next highest level, if a tie pick one at random and level it once).
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24