Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@Snek USERNAME: ArtemisAgrotera PLAYER ID#: 227833 DRAGON NAME: Horephoros DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40524327] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405244/40524327_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: superberries, dairy delights, grain train DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Apple pie DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Eggs of any kind DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Her job is to represent Earth flight in the clan, and she takes it seriously. Some would say too seriously. But a little-known fact about her is that she's really very fun, and overcompensating. Her initial instinct is always to make the joke, play the game, laugh. Her second instinct is always to quash that first instinct with the carefully crafted "serious" persona she has developed. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: She's an expert on Earth flight. But she won't tell you that she also has far too much knowledge of pop culture and gossip. Her best skill is acting. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? This looks so cute!
@Snek

USERNAME: ArtemisAgrotera
PLAYER ID#: 227833

DRAGON NAME: Horephoros
DRAGON BBCODE:
40524327_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: superberries, dairy delights, grain train
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Apple pie
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Eggs of any kind
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Her job is to represent Earth flight in the clan, and she takes it seriously. Some would say too seriously. But a little-known fact about her is that she's really very fun, and overcompensating. Her initial instinct is always to make the joke, play the game, laugh. Her second instinct is always to quash that first instinct with the carefully crafted "serious" persona she has developed.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: She's an expert on Earth flight. But she won't tell you that she also has far too much knowledge of pop culture and gossip. Her best skill is acting.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? This looks so cute!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@Snek [b]USERNAME:[/b] sublimevoide [b]PLAYER ID#:[/b] 261388 [b]DRAGON NAME:[/b] Eoywin [b]DRAGON BBCODE:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28283621] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282837/28283621_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES:[/b] Grain Train, The Wild Carni-val, Dairy Delights [b]DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM:[/b] Gnocchi [b]DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM:[/b] Bleu Cheese [b]DRAGON'S PERSONALITY:[/b] Eoywin is the Flaming Star Clan's patriarch and resident Dad Friend. His favorite activities are cooking, cleaning, and playing catch with the hatchlings. He's the stereotypical nuclear dad but with less alcohol and more affection. [b]DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES:[/b] He can cook, clean, and run a load of laundry. He doesn't like hurting dragons, so he'll probably cringe every time he throws a spoonful of mashed potatoes before mothering over the dragon he hits. [b]ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?[/b] can i be added to the pinglist, please? :0
@Snek

USERNAME: sublimevoide
PLAYER ID#: 261388

DRAGON NAME: Eoywin
DRAGON BBCODE:
28283621_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Grain Train, The Wild Carni-val, Dairy Delights
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Gnocchi
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Bleu Cheese
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Eoywin is the Flaming Star Clan's patriarch and resident Dad Friend. His favorite activities are cooking, cleaning, and playing catch with the hatchlings. He's the stereotypical nuclear dad but with less alcohol and more affection.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: He can cook, clean, and run a load of laundry. He doesn't like hurting dragons, so he'll probably cringe every time he throws a spoonful of mashed potatoes before mothering over the dragon he hits.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? can i be added to the pinglist, please? :0
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@Snek USERNAME: Lightningwind PLAYER ID#: 365321 DRAGON NAME: Lowery DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41440362] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414404/41440362_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: The scales of justice, superberries, sweet treats DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Steamed clams DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Oysters DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Lowery isn't the best gardener in the clan, but he certainly tries. He's generally responsible for the little things: making sure the grove has enough water or that the plants are trimmed in the best possible way. He's also pretty friendly, and likes to bring other dragons gifts of food even if they're not the nicest to him or are otherwise normally outcasts. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Lowery knows quite a lot about plants, especially about those in the shifting expanse. He's dexterous in both flight and hand, and has a rather extensive memory. He's also pretty good at making friends, although more through actions than words. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? This is my only earth dragon and I threw his personality together on the spot.
@Snek

USERNAME: Lightningwind
PLAYER ID#: 365321

DRAGON NAME: Lowery
DRAGON BBCODE:
41440362_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: The scales of justice, superberries, sweet treats
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Steamed clams
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Oysters
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Lowery isn't the best gardener in the clan, but he certainly tries. He's generally responsible for the little things: making sure the grove has enough water or that the plants are trimmed in the best possible way. He's also pretty friendly, and likes to bring other dragons gifts of food even if they're not the nicest to him or are otherwise normally outcasts.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Lowery knows quite a lot about plants, especially about those in the shifting expanse. He's dexterous in both flight and hand, and has a rather extensive memory. He's also pretty good at making friends, although more through actions than words.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? This is my only earth dragon and I threw his personality together on the spot.
@Snek USERNAME: Dragonfruiteen PLAYER ID#: 299093 DRAGON NAME: Olivine DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47157593] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471576/47157593_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Scales of Justice, Beetle Boilers, Grain Train DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Firefly salad. Makes your tongue glow! DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Cilantro DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Olivine is slow to trust, but very loyal to those she truly considers a friend. She doesn't take any nonsense and will happily whack people over the head with her pearl to make them shut up. She enjoys exploring and learning new things, but is always cautious and does her best to be prepared for danger. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: She knows a lot about different kinds of rocks. She's good at physical fighting, but not so much with magic. She has an excellent sense of direction. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? It's been a while since I've roleplayed with anyone except my friend, so this will be interesting
@Snek

USERNAME: Dragonfruiteen
PLAYER ID#: 299093

DRAGON NAME: Olivine
DRAGON BBCODE:
47157593_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Scales of Justice, Beetle Boilers, Grain Train
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Firefly salad. Makes your tongue glow!
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Cilantro
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Olivine is slow to trust, but very loyal to those she truly considers a friend. She doesn't take any nonsense and will happily whack people over the head with her pearl to make them shut up. She enjoys exploring and learning new things, but is always cautious and does her best to be prepared for danger.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: She knows a lot about different kinds of rocks. She's good at physical fighting, but not so much with magic. She has an excellent sense of direction.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? It's been a while since I've roleplayed with anyone except my friend, so this will be interesting
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@Snek USERNAME: Wonderlast PLAYER ID#: 233827 DRAGON NAME: Blance DRAGON BBCODE:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25250649] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252507/25250649_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Grain Train, Dairy Delights, Carn-ival DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Doritos and Mountain Dew DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Broccoli DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: A hyper competitive gamer girl who will do anything to win. Lives off Doritos and Mountain Dew. She is a hard worker but will become hyperfocused on tasks if she thinks it will help her bring home the victory DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Is one of the top ranked players in any MMO/MOBA she decides to play.Very deft reflexes, super nimble fingers. Also surprisingly good at random trivia (She went through a Trivia Crack phase) ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? She plays to win. Sells gamer girl bath water.
@Snek

USERNAME: Wonderlast
PLAYER ID#: 233827

DRAGON NAME: Blance
DRAGON BBCODE:
25250649_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Grain Train, Dairy Delights, Carn-ival
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Doritos and Mountain Dew
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Broccoli
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: A hyper competitive gamer girl who will do anything to win. Lives off Doritos and Mountain Dew. She is a hard worker but will become hyperfocused on tasks if she thinks it will help her bring home the victory
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Is one of the top ranked players in any MMO/MOBA she decides to play.Very deft reflexes, super nimble fingers. Also surprisingly good at random trivia (She went through a Trivia Crack phase)
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? She plays to win. Sells gamer girl bath water.
1WhYQHt.png
@Snek USERNAME: natureluvr PLAYER ID#: 141994 DRAGON NAME: Caribbean Sea DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35929581] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359296/35929581_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Dairy Delights, Seeds of Change, Beetle Boilers DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Fish! DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Spinach. DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Caribbean Sea is very kind and friendly, and will try to avoid causing harm as often as possible, until the very end. He can be somewhat shy and nervous, but likes to observe things and chime in if he thinks he can be helpful. He wants to help others, and tries not to think about the fact that everyone but one person will have to get knocked out in the end. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Caribbean Sea is a medical dragon who strives to help the injured when he can. He has intricate knowledge of dragon anatomy and with the proper tools can patch up any wound. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Thank you so much for this fun opportunity!! If I don't make it in the first group, could I please be added to the pinglist for the night cycle?
@Snek

USERNAME: natureluvr
PLAYER ID#: 141994

DRAGON NAME: Caribbean Sea
DRAGON BBCODE:
35929581_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Dairy Delights, Seeds of Change, Beetle Boilers
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Fish!
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Spinach.
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Caribbean Sea is very kind and friendly, and will try to avoid causing harm as often as possible, until the very end. He can be somewhat shy and nervous, but likes to observe things and chime in if he thinks he can be helpful. He wants to help others, and tries not to think about the fact that everyone but one person will have to get knocked out in the end.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Caribbean Sea is a medical dragon who strives to help the injured when he can. He has intricate knowledge of dragon anatomy and with the proper tools can patch up any wound.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Thank you so much for this fun opportunity!! If I don't make it in the first group, could I please be added to the pinglist for the night cycle?
THE MORNING 12 ARE FILLED.
Please wait until tonight's call for more sign-ups!

@/Wonderlast @/Natureluvr

Apologies! I needed a nap very, very badly, so I didn't catch the dozen cutoff quite in time--which means y'all came in just after the first 12 filled--but I'll be making the evening call in about five hours, so do keep a watch out! I'd love to see you both putting your names in again at that time. And Natureluvr, I'll be happy to pinglist you as well. :)
THE MORNING 12 ARE FILLED.
Please wait until tonight's call for more sign-ups!

@/Wonderlast @/Natureluvr

Apologies! I needed a nap very, very badly, so I didn't catch the dozen cutoff quite in time--which means y'all came in just after the first 12 filled--but I'll be making the evening call in about five hours, so do keep a watch out! I'd love to see you both putting your names in again at that time. And Natureluvr, I'll be happy to pinglist you as well. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

Could I be on the pinglist too?
@Snek

Could I be on the pinglist too?
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@Snek
same here please! this looks really fun
@Snek
same here please! this looks really fun
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
Adding!

Next 12 player call in roughly an hour and a half! Get your forms ready!
Adding!

Next 12 player call in roughly an hour and a half! Get your forms ready!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43