Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
@Snek Can I be pinged when things happen? I enjoyed reading the bios so far, and would like to see how far the gnocchi lover gets - even if he doesn't like bleu cheese!
@Snek Can I be pinged when things happen? I enjoyed reading the bios so far, and would like to see how far the gnocchi lover gets - even if he doesn't like bleu cheese!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Deladria

Sure! I'll make a new separate list for people who specifically want to spectate the results posts. :D

PS: I don't like blue cheese either, haha. But that's fine, because I can't eat it anyway.
@Deladria

Sure! I'll make a new separate list for people who specifically want to spectate the results posts. :D

PS: I don't like blue cheese either, haha. But that's fine, because I can't eat it anyway.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek i'd like a ping for signups plz
@Snek i'd like a ping for signups plz
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
[center][size=6][u][b]GAME ONE: SIGNUPS, EVENING 12[/b][/u][/size][/center] The crowd had dispersed not long after the initial round of volunteers filled. Some hoped to do a bit of sightseeing before potentially getting stuck in a first aid tent their whole stay in Dragonhome. Others stopped to try their claws at baking or catching wayward crabs. A few simply wished to drop in on old friends and family after a year spent in other territories. Now, though, as the sun began to dip beneath the horizon, they gathered at the Feldspar Farms once again. Chilly breezes tickled their wings, but did not freeze them. It wasn't time for that just yet. Still, they huddled a bit closer than before as Cookbook approached the stand. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54769234] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547693/54769234_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "We return for the evening call," she said, spreading her arms wide. "12 brave dragons have already been chosen for this honor. [b]We now seek 12 more willing to give their all to ensure that Earthshaker will not starve as he begins his long, lonely vigil this winter.[/b] Let your sacrifices inspire us all!" Out come the book, the quill, and the ink. Who among the gathered dragons seeks to make Earth flight history? ------------------------------------------------------ @kijauni @rhapsodicDream @Wonderlast @TheAwesoMew @ShadowWolfDeath @Unicornponies @Natureluvr @WolfByte @Cvthedral @MusicandMagic ------------------------------------------------------- [i]Not on the pinglist yet? Want to be alerted to potential future rounds? Interested in being notified when the latest results go up? It's not too late! Let me know what you'd like to do and I'll add you to it. You do not need to be on the pinglist to sign up. Please do not use 'claim' posts, as I will not count those. Please use the form from the form post. Signups past the first dozen will be asked to wait for another round and try again at that time.[/i]
GAME ONE: SIGNUPS, EVENING 12

The crowd had dispersed not long after the initial round of volunteers filled. Some hoped to do a bit of sightseeing before potentially getting stuck in a first aid tent their whole stay in Dragonhome. Others stopped to try their claws at baking or catching wayward crabs. A few simply wished to drop in on old friends and family after a year spent in other territories.

Now, though, as the sun began to dip beneath the horizon, they gathered at the Feldspar Farms once again. Chilly breezes tickled their wings, but did not freeze them. It wasn't time for that just yet.

Still, they huddled a bit closer than before as Cookbook approached the stand.

"We return for the evening call," she said, spreading her arms wide. "12 brave dragons have already been chosen for this honor. We now seek 12 more willing to give their all to ensure that Earthshaker will not starve as he begins his long, lonely vigil this winter. Let your sacrifices inspire us all!"

Out come the book, the quill, and the ink. Who among the gathered dragons seeks to make Earth flight history?

@kijauni @rhapsodicDream @Wonderlast @TheAwesoMew @ShadowWolfDeath @Unicornponies @Natureluvr @WolfByte @Cvthedral @MusicandMagic

Not on the pinglist yet? Want to be alerted to potential future rounds? Interested in being notified when the latest results go up? It's not too late! Let me know what you'd like to do and I'll add you to it.

You do not need to be on the pinglist to sign up. Please do not use 'claim' posts, as I will not count those. Please use the form from the form post. Signups past the first dozen will be asked to wait for another round and try again at that time.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek USERNAME: ShadowWolfDeath PLAYER ID#: 236728 DRAGON NAME: Caradoc DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50300584] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503006/50300584_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: The Wild Carni-val, Seeds of Change, Broken Molds DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Venison, Steaks, anything high in protein (even the occasional grub is good) DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Anything sugary or processed is a big no. As he always says 'if it ain't real, you got no deal' DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: A good hearted, strong dragon who only takes what he needs. Due to his high-protein diet of meat and insects, he is an agile elite hunter. But he never wastes a single part. He's always open to new friendships but forgive him if he takes a while to trust. Too many dragons stealing from his foodpile in the past. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: He is cunning, agile and a good hunter so he knows how to lock onto his target (like the top of that pillar) and get there smart. But his good heart means he helps others in trouble if he can without getting hurt himself. His knowledge is from life, to always check behind you in case someone creeps up. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Caradoc is very excited for the chance to compete! (also, I haven't done any rp in years so apologies if I mess up on that one xD)
@Snek

USERNAME: ShadowWolfDeath
PLAYER ID#: 236728

DRAGON NAME: Caradoc
DRAGON BBCODE:
50300584_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: The Wild Carni-val, Seeds of Change, Broken Molds
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Venison, Steaks, anything high in protein (even the occasional grub is good)
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Anything sugary or processed is a big no. As he always says 'if it ain't real, you got no deal'
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: A good hearted, strong dragon who only takes what he needs. Due to his high-protein diet of meat and insects, he is an agile elite hunter. But he never wastes a single part. He's always open to new friendships but forgive him if he takes a while to trust. Too many dragons stealing from his foodpile in the past.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: He is cunning, agile and a good hunter so he knows how to lock onto his target (like the top of that pillar) and get there smart. But his good heart means he helps others in trouble if he can without getting hurt himself. His knowledge is from life, to always check behind you in case someone creeps up.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Caradoc is very excited for the chance to compete! (also, I haven't done any rp in years so apologies if I mess up on that one xD)
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@Snek [b]USERNAME[/b]: unicornponies [b]PLAYER ID#[/b]: 305088 [b]DRAGON NAME[/b]: Maroux [b]DRAGON BBCODE[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53452512] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53452512&skin=0&apparel=1748,2316,552,26279,6274,29008,17906,26860&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Note: The image of him with his outfit was used; actual dragon has less apparel. [b]TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES[/b]: The grain train, superberries, and the uneggsposed. [b]DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM[/b]: Cinnamon rolls! He steals them from other dragons when they aren't looking. [b]DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM[/b]: Chicken tenders are a no-no. [b]DRAGON'S PERSONALITY[/b]: Bubbly and easily entertained, Maroux is a gardner who pleasures in sneaking up on rude dragons and giving them a fright. He doesn't mind having conversations with strangers, and loves the flowers he keeps more than any one person. Being graceful does not come naturally to him, and he finds it easy to trip and injure himself, or trample some poor bush that got in the way. [b]DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES[/b]: Knowledgeable with spices, herbs and plants, he is a master at seasoning and creating potions. Unfortunately, he isn't as good with putting together a full-course meal of any sort, and will simply eat plain leaves or raw meat. [b]ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?[/b] Snek you better know you're awesome and deserve all the hugs (should you want any). Also don't overwork yourself.
@Snek

USERNAME: unicornponies
PLAYER ID#: 305088

DRAGON NAME: Maroux
DRAGON BBCODE:
dragon?did=53452512&skin=0&apparel=1748,2316,552,26279,6274,29008,17906,26860&xt=dressing.png

Note: The image of him with his outfit was used; actual dragon has less apparel.
TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: The grain train, superberries, and the uneggsposed.
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Cinnamon rolls! He steals them from other dragons when they aren't looking.
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Chicken tenders are a no-no.
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Bubbly and easily entertained, Maroux is a gardner who pleasures in sneaking up on rude dragons and giving them a fright. He doesn't mind having conversations with strangers, and loves the flowers he keeps more than any one person. Being graceful does not come naturally to him, and he finds it easy to trip and injure himself, or trample some poor bush that got in the way.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Knowledgeable with spices, herbs and plants, he is a master at seasoning and creating potions. Unfortunately, he isn't as good with putting together a full-course meal of any sort, and will simply eat plain leaves or raw meat.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Snek you better know you're awesome and deserve all the hugs (should you want any). Also don't overwork yourself.
unicornponies_com.png
@Snek USERNAME: natureluvr PLAYER ID#: 141994 DRAGON NAME: Caribbean Sea DRAGON BBCODE: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35929581] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359296/35929581_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Dairy Delights, Seeds of Change, Beetle Boilers DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Fish! DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Spinach. DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Caribbean Sea is very kind and friendly, and will try to avoid causing harm as often as possible, until the very end. He can be somewhat shy and nervous, but likes to observe things and chime in if he thinks he can be helpful. He wants to help others, and tries not to think about the fact that everyone but one person will have to get knocked out in the end. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Caribbean Sea is a medical dragon who strives to help the injured when he can. He has intricate knowledge of dragon anatomy and with the proper tools can patch up any wound. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Thank you so much for this fun opportunity!!
@Snek

USERNAME: natureluvr
PLAYER ID#: 141994

DRAGON NAME: Caribbean Sea
DRAGON BBCODE:
35929581_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Dairy Delights, Seeds of Change, Beetle Boilers
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Fish!
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Spinach.
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Caribbean Sea is very kind and friendly, and will try to avoid causing harm as often as possible, until the very end. He can be somewhat shy and nervous, but likes to observe things and chime in if he thinks he can be helpful. He wants to help others, and tries not to think about the fact that everyone but one person will have to get knocked out in the end.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Caribbean Sea is a medical dragon who strives to help the injured when he can. He has intricate knowledge of dragon anatomy and with the proper tools can patch up any wound.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Thank you so much for this fun opportunity!!
@Snek [b]USERNAME:[/b] TheAwesoMew [b]PLAYER ID#:[/b] 379325 [b]DRAGON NAME:[/b] Beaumont [b]DRAGON BBCODE: [/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48985146] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489852/48985146_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES:[/b] Scales of Justice, Seeds of Change, The Wild Carni-val [b]DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM:[/b] Flame-grilled fish [b]DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM:[/b] Potato salad [b]DRAGON'S PERSONALITY:[/b] Loud and proud, Beau’s here to [i]win[/i]. Or, at the very least, try to win. Born and raised in harsh climes, he’s got a knack for figuring out how best to survive with what he has on hand. He isn’t afraid to get his claws dirty, nor is he afraid to use cheap tactics if they achieve his end goal. He is fiercely loyal to those who have earned his trust, and wouldn’t betray them for the world—something that may hinder him if he chooses poorly. Personality-wise, Beau's got a harsh streak a mile wide, tempered by a good sense of humor that comes out around his friends. [b]DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES:[/b] Beau’s a survivalist, born and raised in the desert. He isn’t all that smart, but goodness if he isn’t stubborn. He will look at a problem, think about it for two seconds, and then go with whatever solution gets things done quick and easy. He spent years in the Earthshaker’s domain, so he knows the territory and animals well. Finding life’s necessities will bring him no hardship, he thinks. He’ll use his sheer strength to accomplish what he desires. [b]ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?[/b] Not really! Super stoked about the event though :D
@Snek

USERNAME: TheAwesoMew
PLAYER ID#: 379325

DRAGON NAME: Beaumont
DRAGON BBCODE: 

48985146_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Scales of Justice, Seeds of Change, The Wild Carni-val
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Flame-grilled fish
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Potato salad
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Loud and proud, Beau’s here to win. Or, at the very least, try to win. Born and raised in harsh climes, he’s got a knack for figuring out how best to survive with what he has on hand. He isn’t afraid to get his claws dirty, nor is he afraid to use cheap tactics if they achieve his end goal. He is fiercely loyal to those who have earned his trust, and wouldn’t betray them for the world—something that may hinder him if he chooses poorly. Personality-wise, Beau's got a harsh streak a mile wide, tempered by a good sense of humor that comes out around his friends.
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Beau’s a survivalist, born and raised in the desert. He isn’t all that smart, but goodness if he isn’t stubborn. He will look at a problem, think about it for two seconds, and then go with whatever solution gets things done quick and easy. He spent years in the Earthshaker’s domain, so he knows the territory and animals well. Finding life’s necessities will bring him no hardship, he thinks. He’ll use his sheer strength to accomplish what he desires.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Not really! Super stoked about the event though :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@Snek USERNAME: Wonderlast PLAYER ID#: 233827 DRAGON NAME: Blance DRAGON BBCODE:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25250649] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252507/25250649_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Grain Train, Dairy Delights, Carn-ival DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Doritos and Mountain Dew DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Broccoli DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: A hyper competitive gamer girl who will do anything to win. Lives off Doritos and Mountain Dew. She is a hard worker but will become hyperfocused on tasks if she thinks it will help her bring home the victory DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Is one of the top ranked players in any MMO/MOBA she decides to play.Very deft reflexes, super nimble fingers. Also surprisingly good at random trivia (She went through a Trivia Crack phase) ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? She plays to win. Sells gamer girl bath water.
@Snek

USERNAME: Wonderlast
PLAYER ID#: 233827

DRAGON NAME: Blance
DRAGON BBCODE:
25250649_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Grain Train, Dairy Delights, Carn-ival
DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Doritos and Mountain Dew
DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Broccoli
DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: A hyper competitive gamer girl who will do anything to win. Lives off Doritos and Mountain Dew. She is a hard worker but will become hyperfocused on tasks if she thinks it will help her bring home the victory
DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: Is one of the top ranked players in any MMO/MOBA she decides to play.Very deft reflexes, super nimble fingers. Also surprisingly good at random trivia (She went through a Trivia Crack phase)
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? She plays to win. Sells gamer girl bath water.
1WhYQHt.png
@Snek [b]ACTUAL DRAGON THIS TIME![/b] USERNAME: WolfByte PLAYER ID#: 448137 DRAGON NAME: Arcadia DRAGON BBCODE:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55654251] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556543/55654251_350.png[/img] [/url] TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Seeds of Life, the Wild Car-nival, Broken Molds DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Mangos. DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Cheese. It has betrayed him far too many times. DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Arcadia is a very relaxed dragon. He is never in a hurry, and has no concept of deadlines. Everyone is a potential friend, and all creatures are extremely trustworthy! Food, friends, and fun are the three most important things in the world to him. However, this laid back attitude has its flaws. He is usually late to many important events. Crisis are rarely taken seriously, which can lead to Arcadia putting himself in danger. He also has no concept of consequences. One of the few things that get him fired up is any mention of corvids. (Aka Death Seekers and Storm Seekers). He is fascinated by this family of birds, and will happily have a discussion about them with anyone who will listen. DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: He has been a food critic for a significant portion of his life. After that job, he put his knowledge towards becoming the head chef at the Howling Hotel. He also has encyclopedic knowledge of corvids. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Arcadia is gender fluid, and will use either He/Him or She/Her pronouns depending on his gender at the time. He is currently male and is using He/Him pronouns.
@Snek

ACTUAL DRAGON THIS TIME!

USERNAME: WolfByte
PLAYER ID#: 448137

DRAGON NAME: Arcadia

DRAGON BBCODE:
55654251_350.png

TOP THREE FOOD GROUP PREFERENCES: Seeds of Life, the Wild Car-nival, Broken Molds

DRAGON'S FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Mangos.

DRAGON'S LEAST FAVORITE FOOD ITEM: Cheese. It has betrayed him far too many times.

DRAGON'S PERSONALITY: Arcadia is a very relaxed dragon. He is never in a hurry, and has no concept of deadlines. Everyone is a potential friend, and all creatures are extremely trustworthy! Food, friends, and fun are the three most important things in the world to him. However, this laid back attitude has its flaws. He is usually late to many important events. Crisis are rarely taken seriously, which can lead to Arcadia putting himself in danger. He also has no concept of consequences. One of the few things that get him fired up is any mention of corvids. (Aka Death Seekers and Storm Seekers). He is fascinated by this family of birds, and will happily have a discussion about them with anyone who will listen.

DRAGON'S MAIN SKILLS, ABILITIES, OR KNOWLEDGES: He has been a food critic for a significant portion of his life. After that job, he put his knowledge towards becoming the head chef at the Howling Hotel. He also has encyclopedic knowledge of corvids.

ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? Arcadia is gender fluid, and will use either He/Him or She/Her pronouns depending on his gender at the time. He is currently male and is using He/Him pronouns.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43