Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 144 145
@NevadaKnight 10/27 [quote][center]Parallax is a very skilled hunter! However, this spider doesn't seem very keen on being eaten. Its wonderful display is trying to communicate that it much rather would be friends with the nocturne! [item=peacock spider][/center][/quote]
@NevadaKnight 10/27
Quote:
Parallax is a very skilled hunter! However, this spider doesn't seem very keen on being eaten. Its wonderful display is trying to communicate that it much rather would be friends with the nocturne!

Peacock Spider
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@Sanguarium

(It's fine)

"So, if you are a scientist, what kind would you be? An anthropologist?"
@Sanguarium

(It's fine)

"So, if you are a scientist, what kind would you be? An anthropologist?"
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@Neurotoxina

"Mmmm..."

He mulls over the question for a moment, unsure of how to answer.

"I'm not as much a scientist as I am a healer, I suppose. Though to answer your question, an epidemiologist is more so my taste. I've always found a fascination in diseases and medicine, and with infection spreading across the world, I strive more so now than ever to aid those afflicted. I feel it is my duty, somewhat, as a denizen of the Scarred Wastelands to assist those afflicted by the infectious miasmas spreading across the lands."

Mediste shakes his head sadly before continuing.

"Some may call it a waste of my time... However... I just wish to help others however I can."
@Neurotoxina

"Mmmm..."

He mulls over the question for a moment, unsure of how to answer.

"I'm not as much a scientist as I am a healer, I suppose. Though to answer your question, an epidemiologist is more so my taste. I've always found a fascination in diseases and medicine, and with infection spreading across the world, I strive more so now than ever to aid those afflicted. I feel it is my duty, somewhat, as a denizen of the Scarred Wastelands to assist those afflicted by the infectious miasmas spreading across the lands."

Mediste shakes his head sadly before continuing.

"Some may call it a waste of my time... However... I just wish to help others however I can."
@Sanguarium

Arrerun scoffed. "Is the infection really all that bad? Those that aren't strong enough die, and those that are prevail. Dragons would easily take over," said Arrerun.
@Sanguarium

Arrerun scoffed. "Is the infection really all that bad? Those that aren't strong enough die, and those that are prevail. Dragons would easily take over," said Arrerun.
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@sylvain

Entranced by the spider's friendly display, Parallax decides to take the spider on his adventure. A hero needs a sidekick, after all.

(Thank you! :D)
@sylvain

Entranced by the spider's friendly display, Parallax decides to take the spider on his adventure. A hero needs a sidekick, after all.

(Thank you! :D)
@Neurotoxina

Mediste flinches, his once playful expression turning to one of frustration at the gaoler's harsh words.

"It may not seem bad to you perhaps, but to the many afflicted by it, it is a death sentence. A death sentence however, with a possible cure. Should we allot the necessary time and care to heal those affected then perhaps the world wouldn't live in fear of something they cannot see."

He shakes his head disdainfully, turning his back to the gaoler as he walks in the other direction.

"I have no need to linger here any longer. There are things to be learned elsewhere. As much a pleasure as it was to speak to one not from my own sanctuary, it is best that I continue on."

Without another glance back or the patience to wait for a reply, Mediste leaves the area, hoping to perhaps discover more elsewhere.
@Neurotoxina

Mediste flinches, his once playful expression turning to one of frustration at the gaoler's harsh words.

"It may not seem bad to you perhaps, but to the many afflicted by it, it is a death sentence. A death sentence however, with a possible cure. Should we allot the necessary time and care to heal those affected then perhaps the world wouldn't live in fear of something they cannot see."

He shakes his head disdainfully, turning his back to the gaoler as he walks in the other direction.

"I have no need to linger here any longer. There are things to be learned elsewhere. As much a pleasure as it was to speak to one not from my own sanctuary, it is best that I continue on."

Without another glance back or the patience to wait for a reply, Mediste leaves the area, hoping to perhaps discover more elsewhere.
[size=2][color=#ab82c9]@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Hyperion [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=glimmer tile size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food please!
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Hyperion
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food please!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Chaosarceus ~ Re: this post

Iblis pondered the information. Despite the recent scars and destruction, her mark might have left the wastes, possibly over to the border of Dragonhome. Still a danger worth investigating, especially if it decided to come back, but at least not immediately dangerous.

Although, the mention of the dreaded Emperor gave her pause. She recalled the oppressive atmosphere, the sideways glances that were present in the Hewn City when she travelled there. As her companion mentioned, the magic still present in the land indicated that it wasn’t here, but its sheer power, and the rampant destruction it wrought might explain how the once-great Rekyin were laid low. Paranoid perhaps, but better safe than sorry. Moreover, Herzi indicated that Mitzuki was killed...

The Gaoler steadied herself before continuing to speak.

“I see, that does at least make the wasteland safe, for now. I will continue to search, if only to ensure that it doesn’t return. The offer of aid is well received, and should combat become necessary, one of my guildmates will keep you informed. Expect a talkative blue Spiral named Kracain to come by. I think you would get on well with him.”

“If you don’t mind another question, have you seen a white female Imperial marked with dark bone patterns on her scales? She saved my life a long time ago, and I intend to repay the favour one way or another. I believed her to be dead, but rumor says that she still walks.”

@Peyp (He's a little creepy, in a cool way! Really neat concept!)

Re: this

Blood. Fresh blood, which meant fresh wounds. Iblis followed the crimson trail, perhaps a recent victim? Upon being greeted by the peculiar sight, she watched silently as the Wildclaw performs his grim craft. The yellowish blood of the Bonepriest’s snapped crowns mingled with the crimson of the Wildclaw’s wounds, seeping into a sticky muck on the ground. It was a symbiosis of sorts, flesh for flesh, blood for bone. In a way, he too, was a part of the Scarred Wasteland. The Gaoler caught his latest handiwork, and examined it. It was still stained, yellowish blood drying on the ivory. Perhaps a bit too small for her to wear, given her large horns. She glanced as one of the Bonepriests seemed to be following her, clicking its mandibles and gazing at the crown she held.

Nodding politely, she stowed away the grisly ornament and continued on her trail, the bony serpent scuttling with her.
@Chaosarceus ~ Re: this post

Iblis pondered the information. Despite the recent scars and destruction, her mark might have left the wastes, possibly over to the border of Dragonhome. Still a danger worth investigating, especially if it decided to come back, but at least not immediately dangerous.

Although, the mention of the dreaded Emperor gave her pause. She recalled the oppressive atmosphere, the sideways glances that were present in the Hewn City when she travelled there. As her companion mentioned, the magic still present in the land indicated that it wasn’t here, but its sheer power, and the rampant destruction it wrought might explain how the once-great Rekyin were laid low. Paranoid perhaps, but better safe than sorry. Moreover, Herzi indicated that Mitzuki was killed...

The Gaoler steadied herself before continuing to speak.

“I see, that does at least make the wasteland safe, for now. I will continue to search, if only to ensure that it doesn’t return. The offer of aid is well received, and should combat become necessary, one of my guildmates will keep you informed. Expect a talkative blue Spiral named Kracain to come by. I think you would get on well with him.”

“If you don’t mind another question, have you seen a white female Imperial marked with dark bone patterns on her scales? She saved my life a long time ago, and I intend to repay the favour one way or another. I believed her to be dead, but rumor says that she still walks.”

@Peyp (He's a little creepy, in a cool way! Really neat concept!)

Re: this

Blood. Fresh blood, which meant fresh wounds. Iblis followed the crimson trail, perhaps a recent victim? Upon being greeted by the peculiar sight, she watched silently as the Wildclaw performs his grim craft. The yellowish blood of the Bonepriest’s snapped crowns mingled with the crimson of the Wildclaw’s wounds, seeping into a sticky muck on the ground. It was a symbiosis of sorts, flesh for flesh, blood for bone. In a way, he too, was a part of the Scarred Wasteland. The Gaoler caught his latest handiwork, and examined it. It was still stained, yellowish blood drying on the ivory. Perhaps a bit too small for her to wear, given her large horns. She glanced as one of the Bonepriests seemed to be following her, clicking its mandibles and gazing at the crown she held.

Nodding politely, she stowed away the grisly ornament and continued on her trail, the bony serpent scuttling with her.
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@KairinRose [quote][center]The wasteland yielded little sustenance today... the hunt brought the explorer to a series of murky pools, smokes of greens, yellows and brows wafting ominously from their surfaces. Brightly colored spots floated on the water. If desperate enough, perhaps even these would taste good. [item=dainty lilypad] x15[/center][/quote]
@KairinRose
Quote:
The wasteland yielded little sustenance today... the hunt brought the explorer to a series of murky pools, smokes of greens, yellows and brows wafting ominously from their surfaces. Brightly colored spots floated on the water. If desperate enough, perhaps even these would taste good.
Dainty Lilypad x15
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
re: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/97#post_41078246]10/24 exploration[/url] As he moved on, trekking carefully over the uneven ground, bare and shattered rock interspersed among the rotting vegetation, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/14#post_40901850]Mavuto[/url] thought he spied something under a broken stone - its regular shape caught his eye. He uncovered an old iron chest; snapping the rusted lock, he found [center][item=aviar cave painting]x5 [item=moth-eaten rug]x5 [item=construction armor]x2 [emoji=treasure size=1]x1417[/center]
re: 10/24 exploration

As he moved on, trekking carefully over the uneven ground, bare and shattered rock interspersed among the rotting vegetation, Mavuto thought he spied something under a broken stone - its regular shape caught his eye. He uncovered an old iron chest; snapping the rusted lock, he found
Aviar Cave Painting x5 Moth-Eaten Rug x5 Construction Armor x2

x1417

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 144 145