Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 144 145
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Demeter [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gold tiara size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel... i would absolutely LOVE any of that stuff from Night of the Nocturne, although it's completely fine if not, just trying my luck :') [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Demeter flew over the sea, diving around and looking at the surface. Was there a dark shape rippling underneath the surface? She couldn't really tell, so she edged closer.
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Demeter
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel... i would absolutely LOVE any of that stuff from Night of the Nocturne, although it's completely fine if not, just trying my luck :')

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post: Demeter flew over the sea, diving around and looking at the surface. Was there a dark shape rippling underneath the surface? She couldn't really tell, so she edged closer.
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Netcha [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=prismatic meditate size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Materials/Apparel/Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes [b]My RP post[/b]: After slaying a few reptiles and collecting their claws, Netcha proceeds further into the wastelands.
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Netcha
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Materials/Apparel/Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes
My RP post:
After slaying a few reptiles and collecting their claws, Netcha proceeds further into the wastelands.
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@Neurotoxina

"I see, I see."

He nods, moving around the gaoler in a circle as he speaks. There was only one gaoler within the Sanguarium, though she always seemed to get angry at him whenever he tried to observe her. As the mysterious gaoler replies to him however, Mediste's head perks up in surprise to her questioning.

"Who? Little old me? Why, I'm just a doctor! Mediste of the Sanguarium, at your service."

He gives a small bow of the head as he shows a toothy grin. How interesting! Nobody often questioned who he was, in fact, many often seemed to turn away any sort of interaction with him. For what reason why though... he wasn't sure.

"I'm on the hunt for different materials to use for my research... and also just to get away from my station for a while."

Mediste sighs, shaking his head solemnly.

"It's quite tiresome, working all day. It's a wonder though how I even managed to get this far to be honest! Normally one of my trainees would drag me back by the tail before I wandered this far out. Enough about me though! What brings you here?"
@Neurotoxina

"I see, I see."

He nods, moving around the gaoler in a circle as he speaks. There was only one gaoler within the Sanguarium, though she always seemed to get angry at him whenever he tried to observe her. As the mysterious gaoler replies to him however, Mediste's head perks up in surprise to her questioning.

"Who? Little old me? Why, I'm just a doctor! Mediste of the Sanguarium, at your service."

He gives a small bow of the head as he shows a toothy grin. How interesting! Nobody often questioned who he was, in fact, many often seemed to turn away any sort of interaction with him. For what reason why though... he wasn't sure.

"I'm on the hunt for different materials to use for my research... and also just to get away from my station for a while."

Mediste sighs, shaking his head solemnly.

"It's quite tiresome, working all day. It's a wonder though how I even managed to get this far to be honest! Normally one of my trainees would drag me back by the tail before I wandered this far out. Enough about me though! What brings you here?"
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Parallax [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56199798] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561998/56199798_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=peacock feather size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Parallax is lost! His older brothers and sisters went on an adventure without him, and he didn't want to be left out. So of course he packed himself in one of their bags. Only he didn't realize how hungry he would get. He was only gone for one minute to hunt down a spider for dinner. Even less -- thirty seconds! But he turned back around and they were gone! Where did they go?! How will he get home?! [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Parallax is a little flighty. He's very timid, and prefers to hide while larger dragons pass by. He looks up to his siblings, and compares everyone to them (pretend siblings -- I didn't check his parents' offspring lists or anything). His biggest dream in life is to be a "hero adventurer." [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Parallax can be lured out of hiding by the mere mention of food. He is a growing dragon, after all.
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Parallax

56199798_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Parallax is lost! His older brothers and sisters went on an adventure without him, and he didn't want to be left out. So of course he packed himself in one of their bags. Only he didn't realize how hungry he would get. He was only gone for one minute to hunt down a spider for dinner. Even less -- thirty seconds! But he turned back around and they were gone! Where did they go?! How will he get home?!
I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Parallax is a little flighty. He's very timid, and prefers to hide while larger dragons pass by. He looks up to his siblings, and compares everyone to them (pretend siblings -- I didn't check his parents' offspring lists or anything). His biggest dream in life is to be a "hero adventurer."
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Parallax can be lured out of hiding by the mere mention of food. He is a growing dragon, after all.
@Unterrestrial 10/27 [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54916198] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549162/54916198_350.png[/img] [/url] "My, my - this won't do. This won't do at all. You there." A Gaoler trots her way over to Demeter's location. "Do see me to the Earth border, would you? I can't stand the feel of rot in my claws." She pauses for a moment after examining you. "..You aren't from around here. Protect yourself! Here, I made these myself. I hope you like pink." [item=tropical birdskull headdress][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=rose feathered wings][/center][/quote] @brokenstone 10/27 [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36545611] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365457/36545611_350.png[/img] [/url] A rancorous laughter sounds in the area, and it seems as though it's quite near. "HAIL AND WELL MET, TRAVELER!" The Snapper clears her throat. "Pardon me. I'm quite used to shouting. My name is Eden - I lead a small army of mirrors around the wastes, in order to help keep travelers safe during the Riot of Rot. They... well, they tend to not listen well, you see." She chortles. "I can tell you are different, though. Keep your wits about you, and you'll do just fine, here. Are you the reading type? Perhaps you should take these with you, they contain some knowledge of the place you're in... well, maybe just that last one. Take em anyways!" [item=aged tome]x5[item=plague tome][/center][/quote]
@Unterrestrial 10/27
Quote:

54916198_350.png

"My, my - this won't do. This won't do at all. You there."

A Gaoler trots her way over to Demeter's location. "Do see me to the Earth border, would you? I can't stand the feel of rot in my claws."

She pauses for a moment after examining you.

"..You aren't from around here. Protect yourself! Here, I made these myself. I hope you like pink."

Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Armband Rose Feathered Wings

@brokenstone 10/27
Quote:

36545611_350.png

A rancorous laughter sounds in the area, and it seems as though it's quite near.

"HAIL AND WELL MET, TRAVELER!"

The Snapper clears her throat.

"Pardon me. I'm quite used to shouting. My name is Eden - I lead a small army of mirrors around the wastes, in order to help keep travelers safe during the Riot of Rot. They... well, they tend to not listen well, you see."

She chortles.

"I can tell you are different, though. Keep your wits about you, and you'll do just fine, here. Are you the reading type? Perhaps you should take these with you, they contain some knowledge of the place you're in... well, maybe just that last one. Take em anyways!"

Aged Tome x5 Plague Tome
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
"My clan lives here, science noodle," replied Arrerun.

(Maybe Arrerun and Mediste could travel around together for a bit)
"My clan lives here, science noodle," replied Arrerun.

(Maybe Arrerun and Mediste could travel around together for a bit)
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@sylvain

Hela looks at the small spiral in wonder. "You're coloring is so beautiful. I've never met another afflicted like I am. I thought I was alone.

"Thank you for the gift."
@sylvain

Hela looks at the small spiral in wonder. "You're coloring is so beautiful. I've never met another afflicted like I am. I thought I was alone.

"Thank you for the gift."
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@chamilet [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56268843] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562689/56268843_350.png[/img] [/url] "Mine? I quite like yours! I've never seen such brilliant gold! The seeds, they're no problem! Be careful though, they might hurt your face..." She giggles a bit, looking up at the skydancer. "My clan calls me Celvyk, what's your name?"[/center][/quote]
@chamilet
Quote:

56268843_350.png

"Mine? I quite like yours! I've never seen such brilliant gold! The seeds, they're no problem! Be careful though, they might hurt your face..." She giggles a bit, looking up at the skydancer. "My clan calls me Celvyk, what's your name?"
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Parallax [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=peacock feather size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes [b]My RP post[/b]: Spiders are crunchy. And when they're everywhere, they're fun hunting practice. Parallax follows the creepy-crawlies farther into the Wasteland.
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Parallax
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes
My RP post: Spiders are crunchy. And when they're everywhere, they're fun hunting practice. Parallax follows the creepy-crawlies farther into the Wasteland.
@Neurotoxina

(I'm sorry I didn't see your response!)

"Ahh, of course."

Having come from the very edge of the Scarred Wastelands, Mediste hadn't initially thought that people would dwell so close to this area. How silly of him...

"It's nice around here, albeit a little too populated for my taste."

He shakes his head, he never quite fit in with other dragons, imagining living in such close proximity to the Wyrmwound made him shudder. Mediste much preferred the seclusion of the Wandering Contagion.

(I actually intend for him to travel alone since he's not much for traveling with company. I'm sorry! ; - ; )
@Neurotoxina

(I'm sorry I didn't see your response!)

"Ahh, of course."

Having come from the very edge of the Scarred Wastelands, Mediste hadn't initially thought that people would dwell so close to this area. How silly of him...

"It's nice around here, albeit a little too populated for my taste."

He shakes his head, he never quite fit in with other dragons, imagining living in such close proximity to the Wyrmwound made him shudder. Mediste much preferred the seclusion of the Wandering Contagion.

(I actually intend for him to travel alone since he's not much for traveling with company. I'm sorry! ; - ; )
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 144 145