Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145
Oh my gosh! I only got to do one post between my shifts (what a busy week) but it really was a blast. Thank you for this event- it was one of the highlights of my week! I thoroughly enjoyed the encounter I had and the whole rp nature of this event. If there are more in the future I'd really love to join and I'd be happy to donate prizes! I loved the opportunity to write in the perspective of one of my silly dragons. <3

@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia
Oh my gosh! I only got to do one post between my shifts (what a busy week) but it really was a blast. Thank you for this event- it was one of the highlights of my week! I thoroughly enjoyed the encounter I had and the whole rp nature of this event. If there are more in the future I'd really love to join and I'd be happy to donate prizes! I loved the opportunity to write in the perspective of one of my silly dragons. <3

@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia
bEJeSzJ.png
@SilverQuark Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately there was no way to search for valuable items such as eggs, etc. It’s stated on the first page that the Other category doesn’t include valuable items. The only way to receive a valuable item was the small chance that RNG selected you for one, which could occur irrespective of the category you searched for. It was also very rare, as you might imagine. Out of 619 prize packs recorded only 29 included valuable drops. I would love to hand out valuable items to everyone but they cost on average 200-3500g a piece and my funds aren’t unlimited.

I would also love to build flexibility into the event as you suggested but with 70 people participating over the course of 4 weeks the scale simply doesn’t allow it. It could be feasible with one person keeping track of everything but with 4 people handling requests we would have to record time stamps as well and reward sessions stretch for hours at a time as it is.

At the end of the day, the purpose of this event was not to hand out items that we thought people might want or need. If that happened great! But the real purpose of the event was to provide a platform for people to RP together and to hand out small participation awards for flavor. If you were playing the game in hopes of getting something valuable or something you needed I can understand why you would be disappointed. You are welcome to organize another event tailored more specifically to your interests or suggest one to your flight holiday organizers.
@SilverQuark Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately there was no way to search for valuable items such as eggs, etc. It’s stated on the first page that the Other category doesn’t include valuable items. The only way to receive a valuable item was the small chance that RNG selected you for one, which could occur irrespective of the category you searched for. It was also very rare, as you might imagine. Out of 619 prize packs recorded only 29 included valuable drops. I would love to hand out valuable items to everyone but they cost on average 200-3500g a piece and my funds aren’t unlimited.

I would also love to build flexibility into the event as you suggested but with 70 people participating over the course of 4 weeks the scale simply doesn’t allow it. It could be feasible with one person keeping track of everything but with 4 people handling requests we would have to record time stamps as well and reward sessions stretch for hours at a time as it is.

At the end of the day, the purpose of this event was not to hand out items that we thought people might want or need. If that happened great! But the real purpose of the event was to provide a platform for people to RP together and to hand out small participation awards for flavor. If you were playing the game in hopes of getting something valuable or something you needed I can understand why you would be disappointed. You are welcome to organize another event tailored more specifically to your interests or suggest one to your flight holiday organizers.
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@sylvain @Kryptica @SommerBee @DisastrousAbsol @Alfamangle @Sylveadiff @Neurotoxina @Sincerity11 @aurallene @TheDeathseer @Disillusionist @Captainsaviathan @TheAwesoMew @CinamonPizza @KairinRose @PijukVonGacy @MiniDrachin @sgkat @StarkHarkness @Cathatt @TheDarkestDream @dd2900 @BoggyMcBogface @Oleaster @Shihana @Rookie @MintTangle @Crim @X3X @SugaywaraKoushi @Taytenn @Chaosarceus @BottledLightning @Wylin @yeezy13 @Vinyamar @Galatheid @Lacuria @Joywing @clerval @SirLeafheart @Goldia @Starsoul @SilverQuark @Autopsy @PrincePotatoes @Helvella @Restless @coyotepaws @brevityis @brokenstone @Wonderlast @HOMESKLLET @Trioperator @Kilwin @KnightYumi @MandragoraAutumn @Rivertyl @chamilet @Sanguarium @Unterrestrial @NevadaKnight @RannocAune @LaughingIdiot @IronPen @ShadowWyvern15
Thank you for playing!

Another RoR comes to a close and intrepid explorers are returning to their homelands and clans once again. It has been an absolute delight to meet each of your explorers and follow their journey through the Plaguelands. I was hoping this event could facilitate some fun RPing but honestly you guys blew me out of the water with your enthusiasm and creativity. Here are some fun stats compiled by @Antigen!
We had 67 unique participants!

There were 619 awarded explorations!
There were 86 NPCs hidden throughout the Wasteland, and all were discovered!
There were 30 valuable items found (23 were unique)!

Participants made a collective ~742 RP posts!

A final, heartfelt thank you to @/Antigen, @sylvain, @BoggyMcBogface, @yeezy13, and @Goldia! I quite literally could not have done this without you.

The event is now closed, however feel free to continue to use this thread to finish up any final RP interactions or tie up loose ends.

I hope everyone had fun! Until next year!
@sylvain @Kryptica @SommerBee @DisastrousAbsol @Alfamangle @Sylveadiff @Neurotoxina @Sincerity11 @aurallene @TheDeathseer @Disillusionist @Captainsaviathan @TheAwesoMew @CinamonPizza @KairinRose @PijukVonGacy @MiniDrachin @sgkat @StarkHarkness @Cathatt @TheDarkestDream @dd2900 @BoggyMcBogface @Oleaster @Shihana @Rookie @MintTangle @Crim @X3X @SugaywaraKoushi @Taytenn @Chaosarceus @BottledLightning @Wylin @yeezy13 @Vinyamar @Galatheid @Lacuria @Joywing @clerval @SirLeafheart @Goldia @Starsoul @SilverQuark @Autopsy @PrincePotatoes @Helvella @Restless @coyotepaws @brevityis @brokenstone @Wonderlast @HOMESKLLET @Trioperator @Kilwin @KnightYumi @MandragoraAutumn @Rivertyl @chamilet @Sanguarium @Unterrestrial @NevadaKnight @RannocAune @LaughingIdiot @IronPen @ShadowWyvern15
Thank you for playing!

Another RoR comes to a close and intrepid explorers are returning to their homelands and clans once again. It has been an absolute delight to meet each of your explorers and follow their journey through the Plaguelands. I was hoping this event could facilitate some fun RPing but honestly you guys blew me out of the water with your enthusiasm and creativity. Here are some fun stats compiled by @Antigen!
We had 67 unique participants!

There were 619 awarded explorations!
There were 86 NPCs hidden throughout the Wasteland, and all were discovered!
There were 30 valuable items found (23 were unique)!

Participants made a collective ~742 RP posts!

A final, heartfelt thank you to @/Antigen, @sylvain, @BoggyMcBogface, @yeezy13, and @Goldia! I quite literally could not have done this without you.

The event is now closed, however feel free to continue to use this thread to finish up any final RP interactions or tie up loose ends.

I hope everyone had fun! Until next year!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Thank you all!!!
Thank you all!!!
A big thank you to all the thread staff! You made this such a fun event that I hope will make a comeback sometime :D
A big thank you to all the thread staff! You made this such a fun event that I hope will make a comeback sometime :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Thank you all for all of your hard work! This was an awesome event and I can't wait til next year ^^
Thank you all for all of your hard work! This was an awesome event and I can't wait til next year ^^
This was an amazing event, and I wished that I knew that it was happening a bit earlier. I had so much fun, and thank you staff for all your hard work!
This was an amazing event, and I wished that I knew that it was happening a bit earlier. I had so much fun, and thank you staff for all your hard work!
1WhYQHt.png
Thank y'all! This is probably my favorite event that I've ever participated in, it might've even beaten coli scavenger hunts which before has always been the event I most look forward to when a festival week comes rolling around.

Again, thank you for all your hard work guys!

I'll post an epilogue fer Archer at a later date, I intended to yesterday and today, but had no time oops! Wanted to add an epilogue of Archer making it home to make it feel finished to me. (Also thank you for the compliment Antigen! I worked real hard on the last entry! Though idiot me forgot to include one last sentence at the very end that confirms the last thing Dr.Arch said is the reason why Archer cancels memories the moment they start remembering and I'm kicking myself over it 'cuz that is The Most Consistent Personality Tick Archer has I forgot to include the last sentence explaining it.)
Thank y'all! This is probably my favorite event that I've ever participated in, it might've even beaten coli scavenger hunts which before has always been the event I most look forward to when a festival week comes rolling around.

Again, thank you for all your hard work guys!

I'll post an epilogue fer Archer at a later date, I intended to yesterday and today, but had no time oops! Wanted to add an epilogue of Archer making it home to make it feel finished to me. (Also thank you for the compliment Antigen! I worked real hard on the last entry! Though idiot me forgot to include one last sentence at the very end that confirms the last thing Dr.Arch said is the reason why Archer cancels memories the moment they start remembering and I'm kicking myself over it 'cuz that is The Most Consistent Personality Tick Archer has I forgot to include the last sentence explaining it.)
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
thank you all so much for running this event!!!!
thank you all so much for running this event!!!!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
This was so much fun! Thank you for running it. I've only just started participating in Festival celebrations and this has been my favorite so far!
This was so much fun! Thank you for running it. I've only just started participating in Festival celebrations and this has been my favorite so far!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145