Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 144 145
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Hela [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49825841] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498259/49825841_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]:[emoji=arcane rune size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (M/P)/Familiars [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Hela looked around her with wonder. This is where her ancestors were from, where she was born, somewhere in this land. Before her parents took one look at her and decided she was too ugly even for a Plague dragon. That's what she told herself, anyway, any time she happened to catch a glimpse of her reflection. Her lair mates had never made her feel any less loved, but even her roommates, with their myriad of primal eyes, were all beautiful in their own way. She hoped maybe she would run into another derg like herself here. Maybe someone she could talk to who would make her feel less self conscious, since no amount of kindness from the dergs in her lair seemed to make a difference.
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Hela

49825841_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food (M/P)/Familiars

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post: Hela looked around her with wonder. This is where her ancestors were from, where she was born, somewhere in this land. Before her parents took one look at her and decided she was too ugly even for a Plague dragon. That's what she told herself, anyway, any time she happened to catch a glimpse of her reflection.

Her lair mates had never made her feel any less loved, but even her roommates, with their myriad of primal eyes, were all beautiful in their own way. She hoped maybe she would run into another derg like herself here. Maybe someone she could talk to who would make her feel less self conscious, since no amount of kindness from the dergs in her lair seemed to make a difference.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@chamilet 10/27 [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56268843] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562689/56268843_350.png[/img] [/url] As Hela begins to explore, a small spiral outstretches her wings in her direction. She seemed to be just a child, but that made her a bundle of energy! "You..! You're afflicted, just like I am!" The spiral falls from the tree she had clung to, flopping on the ground unceremoniously - but she doesn't seem too taken aback by it, fluttering up to the skydancer. "Let's be friends! Here, here, I can't eat all these! Plus, they're hard to bite!" [item=strangler seeds]x99[/center][/quote]
@chamilet 10/27
Quote:

56268843_350.png

As Hela begins to explore, a small spiral outstretches her wings in her direction. She seemed to be just a child, but that made her a bundle of energy!

"You..! You're afflicted, just like I am!" The spiral falls from the tree she had clung to, flopping on the ground unceremoniously - but she doesn't seem too taken aback by it, fluttering up to the skydancer.

"Let's be friends! Here, here, I can't eat all these! Plus, they're hard to bite!"

Strangler Seeds x99
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Mediste [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55239866] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552399/55239866_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=green vial size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Albeit a serious doctor to the Sanguarium, Mediste is a free spirit when he's not hard at work. Dedicating much of his time to his research, many consider him a strict mentor, however, he strives to help other dragons, even if it means risking himself to do so. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Although he leads his protoges with an air of confidence, Mediste is, in truth, quite easily distractable and impressionable by others when not watched by his familiar, sometimes putting him in precarious situations. He tends to disappear from the Sanguarium when he's not working, and is easily convinced by others, landing him a reputation as a particularly dense soul. Despite his wandering tendencies however, he is an immensely responsible individual, and wishes to help others however he can. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Don't be surprised if Mediste tends to ignore your personal space and boundaries, he takes every encounter as an opportunity to learn more about others and expand his knowledge regarding things he doesn't know. He isn't quick to realize social cues either, and requires others to tell him when he's acting out of line, sometimes putting him in situations where he's ultimately scolded for his insensitivity towards other's feelings.
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Mediste

55239866_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Albeit a serious doctor to the Sanguarium, Mediste is a free spirit when he's not hard at work. Dedicating much of his time to his research, many consider him a strict mentor, however, he strives to help other dragons, even if it means risking himself to do so.
I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Although he leads his protoges with an air of confidence, Mediste is, in truth, quite easily distractable and impressionable by others when not watched by his familiar, sometimes putting him in precarious situations. He tends to disappear from the Sanguarium when he's not working, and is easily convinced by others, landing him a reputation as a particularly dense soul. Despite his wandering tendencies however, he is an immensely responsible individual, and wishes to help others however he can.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Don't be surprised if Mediste tends to ignore your personal space and boundaries, he takes every encounter as an opportunity to learn more about others and expand his knowledge regarding things he doesn't know. He isn't quick to realize social cues either, and requires others to tell him when he's acting out of line, sometimes putting him in situations where he's ultimately scolded for his insensitivity towards other's feelings.
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Mediste [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55239866] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552399/55239866_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=green vial size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Mediste

55239866_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

@Sanguarium
(Is it cool if our characters interact?)

Arrerun eventually was pulled out of her trance by the sound of something- or someone- approach. Her crimson eyes studied the doctor coldly.
@Sanguarium
(Is it cool if our characters interact?)

Arrerun eventually was pulled out of her trance by the sound of something- or someone- approach. Her crimson eyes studied the doctor coldly.
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@Sanguarium 10/27 [quote][center][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45479644][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454797/45479644_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "I'm sorry, I'm not accepting apprentices right now--oh I'm sorry you're only a visitor, not another youngling looking for a teacher. I'm not a particularly interesting fellow, just a simple metalsmith.... Ahhh no my eyes, they don't bother me at all, if they disturb you, there isn't much I can do for it. Are you perhaps interested in my wares? Well I don't have much for the moment, but perhaps you'll find someone important to you to give this to." Adolebitque gives you: [item=teardrop pastel spinel ring][/quote][/center] @SilverQuark 10/27 [center][quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29688585][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296886/29688585_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Innumerable fungi had managed to thrive at the place where plaguelands and shadowlands clashed, engaged in a slow battle of creeping tendrils and spreading shrooms. They’d clashed, and changed, and grown over and amongst each other, forming a soft, squishy bed underfoot. Stalks with pale, fleshy caps sprung up and danced above the ground, fighting to move and yet to stand still and root. Larger fungi rose imposingly as though they were trees, casting shade and protection from the weather in their wake. Larger ones still were carved into single-dragon homes. From one such home a guardian emerged. He carried a staff at his side. His brightly warm skin was punctuated with boils, seemingly solid and just as bright. Florescent plant life seemed to grow from his flesh and over his armor, melding them into one living platform upon which it spread. “Many thanks for visiting us humble spores,” he began, “most dragons are too afraid to venture this far into the growth. Easy for it to catch on you, if you know what I mean.” He rolled one shoulder occupied by the growths and laughed. “Oh, don’t be afraid to stand close. These ones are quite attached to me. I could share though, if you like. ”The encrusted dragon shook himself hard, loosing a fall of thick, mottled caps. A plume of particles was set adrift in all directions. “There now. Take these, and be welcomed back any time!” [item=fairy's tears colony][item=rubycap colony][item=carbon cushion colony][item=mossy maze colony][/center][/quote]
@Sanguarium 10/27
Quote:
45479644_350.png

"I'm sorry, I'm not accepting apprentices right now--oh I'm sorry you're only a visitor, not another youngling looking for a teacher. I'm not a particularly interesting fellow, just a simple metalsmith.... Ahhh no my eyes, they don't bother me at all, if they disturb you, there isn't much I can do for it. Are you perhaps interested in my wares? Well I don't have much for the moment, but perhaps you'll find someone important to you to give this to."

Adolebitque gives you:

Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring

@SilverQuark 10/27
Quote:
29688585_350.png

Innumerable fungi had managed to thrive at the place where plaguelands and shadowlands clashed, engaged in a slow battle of creeping tendrils and spreading shrooms. They’d clashed, and changed, and grown over and amongst each other, forming a soft, squishy bed underfoot. Stalks with pale, fleshy caps sprung up and danced above the ground, fighting to move and yet to stand still and root. Larger fungi rose imposingly as though they were trees, casting shade and protection from the weather in their wake. Larger ones still were carved into single-dragon homes.

From one such home a guardian emerged. He carried a staff at his side. His brightly warm skin was punctuated with boils, seemingly solid and just as bright. Florescent plant life seemed to grow from his flesh and over his armor, melding them into one living platform upon which it spread.

“Many thanks for visiting us humble spores,” he began, “most dragons are too afraid to venture this far into the growth. Easy for it to catch on you, if you know what I mean.” He rolled one shoulder occupied by the growths and laughed.

“Oh, don’t be afraid to stand close. These ones are quite attached to me. I could share though, if you like. ”The encrusted dragon shook himself hard, loosing a fall of thick, mottled caps. A plume of particles was set adrift in all directions.

“There now. Take these, and be welcomed back any time!”

Fairy's Tears Colony Rubycap Colony Carbon Cushion Colony Mossy Maze Colony
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@Neurotoxina
(Of course!)

"Ohh? What's this?"

Mediste cocks his head at the presence of another individual. For a fleeting moment, the scolding words of his protege replayed in his mind, begging him to turn the other direction, but they weren't' here to stop him now! Unable to quell his curiosity towards the unfamiliar dragon, he presses forward, childish eyes alight with interest. It wasn't too often he had the opportunity to encounter someone who wasn't from his self-run little sanctuary.

"Are you alright? You seemed a little out of it there for a moment."

@Neurotoxina
(Of course!)

"Ohh? What's this?"

Mediste cocks his head at the presence of another individual. For a fleeting moment, the scolding words of his protege replayed in his mind, begging him to turn the other direction, but they weren't' here to stop him now! Unable to quell his curiosity towards the unfamiliar dragon, he presses forward, childish eyes alight with interest. It wasn't too often he had the opportunity to encounter someone who wasn't from his self-run little sanctuary.

"Are you alright? You seemed a little out of it there for a moment."

This seems cool, I'll try it out (though I haven't participated in anything like this before, so sorry if i do something wrong) @3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Demeter (my profile dragon) [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gold tiara size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: I haven't worked out the lore yet, thinking she's a blacksmith of some sort. She has a quick temper, sharp tongue, is very irritable, hates being critiqued. Very proud, very stubborn, sort of self-centered. However, she is determined and sees the bigger picture. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: I guess? Im a bit busy so sorry if I don't respond immediately or even quickly? [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Above [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Um, don't be offended?
This seems cool, I'll try it out (though I haven't participated in anything like this before, so sorry if i do something wrong)

@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Demeter (my profile dragon)

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: I haven't worked out the lore yet, thinking she's a blacksmith of some sort. She has a quick temper, sharp tongue, is very irritable, hates being critiqued. Very proud, very stubborn, sort of self-centered. However, she is determined and sees the bigger picture.
I am open to RP interaction: I guess? Im a bit busy so sorry if I don't respond immediately or even quickly?

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Above
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Um, don't be offended?
@Sanguarium

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you. So who even are you and what are you doing this deep into the scarred wasteland?"
@Sanguarium

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you. So who even are you and what are you doing this deep into the scarred wasteland?"
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@wordstarter2010
Nines picks up on some aggression from Lethe and figures the best way to diffuse the situation is with some humor.

"Take me out on a date already? I'm flattered, but wouldn't you like to talk a bit more first to make sure we're somewhat compatible?"

He chuckles with a soft smile. At least Elysium seems up for a chat and put her foot down quite literally. He isn't much for fighting but he has picked up quite a few tricks to get out of one quickly, like a bright flash to blind and stun would-be attackers and giving him a head start. Being a small Imperial means he's quite fast and his agile body can explode into action when needed.

"Yeah, it sounds less strange but it's still my name so it doesn't feel wrong. I don't know how to explain it exactly but there's lots of feelings hard to put into words so I'm not worried about that. I've also found that a good deal of my clan likes the number nine. Some don't have any particular reason, others like the fable of the cat's nine lives and so on. I've found that nine is quite a pleasing number since being with them."

His tail tip swishes back and forth as he can't fully contain the excitement of meeting some more explorers.

"Today I'm heading towards the Wyrmwound for the festival. I've found a good route for my clan to follow for the festival and so I'll meet up with them there for a bit before heading back out to explore some more. I've got plenty of supplies and a newfound appreciation of the Scarred Wasteland. There's a certian brutal beauty to the tendrils and remains strewn about the land."
@wordstarter2010
Nines picks up on some aggression from Lethe and figures the best way to diffuse the situation is with some humor.

"Take me out on a date already? I'm flattered, but wouldn't you like to talk a bit more first to make sure we're somewhat compatible?"

He chuckles with a soft smile. At least Elysium seems up for a chat and put her foot down quite literally. He isn't much for fighting but he has picked up quite a few tricks to get out of one quickly, like a bright flash to blind and stun would-be attackers and giving him a head start. Being a small Imperial means he's quite fast and his agile body can explode into action when needed.

"Yeah, it sounds less strange but it's still my name so it doesn't feel wrong. I don't know how to explain it exactly but there's lots of feelings hard to put into words so I'm not worried about that. I've also found that a good deal of my clan likes the number nine. Some don't have any particular reason, others like the fable of the cat's nine lives and so on. I've found that nine is quite a pleasing number since being with them."

His tail tip swishes back and forth as he can't fully contain the excitement of meeting some more explorers.

"Today I'm heading towards the Wyrmwound for the festival. I've found a good route for my clan to follow for the festival and so I'll meet up with them there for a bit before heading back out to explore some more. I've got plenty of supplies and a newfound appreciation of the Scarred Wasteland. There's a certian brutal beauty to the tendrils and remains strewn about the land."
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 144 145