Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 144 145
re: 10/25 exploration

Mavuto hadn't had any success in distinguishing characteristics of his sample from the Isles-Wasteland zone, and he was quite grumpy about it - and his mood did not improve when he disturbed that nest of spiders and they jumped in his face.

Their punishment was to be eaten - with prejudice.
re: 10/25 exploration

Mavuto hadn't had any success in distinguishing characteristics of his sample from the Isles-Wasteland zone, and he was quite grumpy about it - and his mood did not improve when he disturbed that nest of spiders and they jumped in his face.

Their punishment was to be eaten - with prejudice.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 [img]https://i.imgur.com/KC2z4WN.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/14#post_40901850]Mavuto[/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=cobra size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (I/M/S) [b][i]Optional for RPers[/i][/b]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: He'd made a circuit of the Wasteland now, and Mavuto figured it was time to return to the source - that ever-churning, ever-changing cauldron of disease and despair. He could probably take endless samples and still not uncover even a fraction of the virulent strains contained within...
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13
KC2z4WN.png

My explorer is: Mavuto

My map marker is:

I am searching for: Food (I/M/S)

Optional for RPers:

I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No

My RP post: He'd made a circuit of the Wasteland now, and Mavuto figured it was time to return to the source - that ever-churning, ever-changing cauldron of disease and despair.

He could probably take endless samples and still not uncover even a fraction of the virulent strains contained within...

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat [quote][center]A choice had to be made with these little critters: leave them uneaten and keep a pest-free lair, or eat them, and incur the trouble of exterminating less savory things later on? [item=tiger beetle]x50[/center][/quote]
@sgkat
Quote:
A choice had to be made with these little critters: leave them uneaten and keep a pest-free lair, or eat them, and incur the trouble of exterminating less savory things later on?
Tiger Beetle x50
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
re: 10/27 exploration

Mavuto didn't take much notice of the swarming beetles as he took multiple samples from the Wyrmwound. He didn't much care about pests - after all, he was out here in the middle of the Scarred Wasteland, breeder of the worst pests in the world, wasn't he? - and it was possible that if he ate them, and nastier pests made themselves known, he could use them as ingredients in his poisons.
re: 10/27 exploration

Mavuto didn't take much notice of the swarming beetles as he took multiple samples from the Wyrmwound. He didn't much care about pests - after all, he was out here in the middle of the Scarred Wasteland, breeder of the worst pests in the world, wasn't he? - and it was possible that if he ate them, and nastier pests made themselves known, he could use them as ingredients in his poisons.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54419696] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544197/54419696_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Out of nowhere, a dragon swooped in and saved her. He was rather large, but because of the wind, Auream couldn't see his face. She just grabbed him tightly and prayed that he wouldn't hurt her. He couldn't be that bad if he saved her, right?
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
54419696_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post: Out of nowhere, a dragon swooped in and saved her. He was rather large, but because of the wind, Auream couldn't see his face. She just grabbed him tightly and prayed that he wouldn't hurt her. He couldn't be that bad if he saved her, right?
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/16#post_40906050][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551257/55125636_350.png[/img][/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=skull size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel! [i] Looks like due to my room renovation I won't be able to write daily posts anymore, probably, eh I 'm so sorry about it,,, :(
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: 55125636_350.png
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel!
Looks like due to my room renovation I won't be able to write daily posts anymore, probably, eh I 'm so sorry about it,,, :(

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@aurallene (@Featherfalls your NPC has been found!) You've encountered a [i]mysterious dragon![/i] [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44010093][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440101/44010093_350.png[/img][/url][/center] As you wander through the twisting and seemingly endless maze of the Abiding Boneyard, the distant sounds of crunching bones and ungodly screeching catch your attention. Curious, you approach the sound, with some caution. And soon enough, behind a giant skeleton there appears to a rather dapper looking Mirror, seemingly wrestling with the source of the hellish cries, a large Webwing Alpha, covered in nasty looking rashes. Eventually, the Mirror manages to pin down the bird as it thrashes helplessly. "Finally, got you" the Mirror says, and you can see him close his eyes behind the stark white mask. You watch in fascination as the rashes, one by one, dissapear completely. The Webwing seems to stop fighting back, and the dragon finally released its hold of it. And as it does, it noticed you. "Oh, hello, I didn’t notice you there" he says, looking you over. As you stand there he takes on a contemplating look. "Listen, I know this might come out of nowhere, but since you’re here, would you like to take this guy right here? I know that, well, [b]that[/b] didn’t look all that good, but trust me, he can be a real sweetheart when he wants to be." The Mirror picks up the bird which pecks at him angrily. Undeterred, he holds the Webwing out to you. [center][item=Webwing Alpha][/center][/quote]
@aurallene (@Featherfalls your NPC has been found!)

You've encountered a mysterious dragon!
Quote:
44010093_350.png

As you wander through the twisting and seemingly endless maze of the Abiding Boneyard, the distant sounds of crunching bones and ungodly screeching catch your attention. Curious, you approach the sound, with some caution. And soon enough, behind a giant skeleton there appears to a rather dapper looking Mirror, seemingly wrestling with the source of the hellish cries, a large Webwing Alpha, covered in nasty looking rashes. Eventually, the Mirror manages to pin down the bird as it thrashes helplessly.

"Finally, got you" the Mirror says, and you can see him close his eyes behind the stark white mask. You watch in fascination as the rashes, one by one, dissapear completely. The Webwing seems to stop fighting back, and the dragon finally released its hold of it. And as it does, it noticed you.

"Oh, hello, I didn’t notice you there" he says, looking you over. As you stand there he takes on a contemplating look. "Listen, I know this might come out of nowhere, but since you’re here, would you like to take this guy right here? I know that, well, that didn’t look all that good, but trust me, he can be a real sweetheart when he wants to be." The Mirror picks up the bird which pecks at him angrily. Undeterred, he holds the Webwing out to you.
Webwing Alpha
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@TheDarkestDream I hope things work out soon! Remember RP is not a requirement, if explorations are low maintenance please continue! [quote][center]Unfortunately no wearables turned up today, but a curious bunch of organic packs did. Perhaps an eco-friendly garment could be made with the wrappings? [item=leafy pack]x10[/center][/quote]
@TheDarkestDream
I hope things work out soon! Remember RP is not a requirement, if explorations are low maintenance please continue!

Quote:
Unfortunately no wearables turned up today, but a curious bunch of organic packs did. Perhaps an eco-friendly garment could be made with the wrappings?
Leafy Pack x10
@Joywing
With a solemn nod, he wonders what kind of life Iblis lives. Chasing after a dangerous creature, all alone? Are Gaolers particularly skilled at combat compared to modern breeds? Do they have some special tactics that let them fell great and terrible beasts several times their size? However they do it, he wishes them luck on the hunt.

"I'll be on the lookout. He sounds rather nice and we've dealt with our fair share of skirmishes. With the building unrest all over the world I fear every able-bodied dragon will have to fight at some point."

He sighs and shakes his head. No point in worrying about a future that might never come unnecessarily. He's thankful to have so many sklled fighters in the clan to protect everyone.

"I haven't seen anyone like that, sorry. I hope that you can see her again. I've got a white Imperial of my own I want to meet with again. Let me know if you hear of a huge female Imperial with great combat ability going by 2B. She was my closest friend in my birth clan."
@Joywing
With a solemn nod, he wonders what kind of life Iblis lives. Chasing after a dangerous creature, all alone? Are Gaolers particularly skilled at combat compared to modern breeds? Do they have some special tactics that let them fell great and terrible beasts several times their size? However they do it, he wishes them luck on the hunt.

"I'll be on the lookout. He sounds rather nice and we've dealt with our fair share of skirmishes. With the building unrest all over the world I fear every able-bodied dragon will have to fight at some point."

He sighs and shakes his head. No point in worrying about a future that might never come unnecessarily. He's thankful to have so many sklled fighters in the clan to protect everyone.

"I haven't seen anyone like that, sorry. I hope that you can see her again. I've got a white Imperial of my own I want to meet with again. Let me know if you hear of a huge female Imperial with great combat ability going by 2B. She was my closest friend in my birth clan."
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@brevityis (May I say hello?)

Parallax is much braver with his new spider companion, but it's getting dark and he's getting worried. Scared and feeling a little lost, he almost stumbles right into a coatl.

"Excuse me, mister? Can you help me? I think I'm lost."
@brevityis (May I say hello?)

Parallax is much braver with his new spider companion, but it's getting dark and he's getting worried. Scared and feeling a little lost, he almost stumbles right into a coatl.

"Excuse me, mister? Can you help me? I think I'm lost."
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 144 145