Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
We're getting some good closure here with these dragons. Everything is falling into place so well. And end to the journey, but the beginning of new individual adventures...
We're getting some good closure here with these dragons. Everything is falling into place so well. And end to the journey, but the beginning of new individual adventures...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@Eversnow [emoji=spiral love size=2] Ah, he looks so good! That's such a cute style~. Would you mind if I put it in his bio? (Crediting you of course~.) @Dachshund59 Yea~. It was fun, but I'm exhausted xD;. @FallenEclipse Good luck on your Pinkerlocke! @VeniVidiVici Aw, don't be bummed! At least you're here for the end~. @Petall Yeah, I knew when I started this 'locke that no matter what happened, I wanted it to have a good ending~. [quote name="@MisterMylez" date="2019-11-05 05:12:29" ] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [/quote] This is a mood, lol.
@Eversnow Ah, he looks so good! That's such a cute style~. Would you mind if I put it in his bio? (Crediting you of course~.)

@Dachshund59 Yea~. It was fun, but I'm exhausted xD;.

@FallenEclipse Good luck on your Pinkerlocke!

@VeniVidiVici Aw, don't be bummed! At least you're here for the end~.

@Petall Yeah, I knew when I started this 'locke that no matter what happened, I wanted it to have a good ending~.
@MisterMylez wrote on 2019-11-05 05:12:29:
This is a mood, lol.
[b][i]Day One Hundred Eighty Nine:[/i][/b] [center][item=silverfish] Rolled Bllithe, Vayne, and Ylva. Coli loot: [item=longneck mender] [item=brilliant bobtail squid] Rolled Hope, Ylva, and Einar. Coli loot: [item=citrine cave jewel] Ylva reached level 11. Vayne is level 12. [b]Blithe ends the 'locke at level 19.[/b]
Day One Hundred Eighty Nine:
Silverfish
Rolled Bllithe, Vayne, and Ylva.
Coli loot: Longneck Mender
Brilliant Bobtail Squid
Rolled Hope, Ylva, and Einar.
Coli loot: Citrine Cave Jewel

Ylva reached level 11.
Vayne is level 12.
Blithe ends the 'locke at level 19.
Of course! :D I'd be honored-- it'll probably need to be resized, though, since the picture was taken with my phone and just uploaded to discord that way haha ;;
Of course! :D I'd be honored-- it'll probably need to be resized, though, since the picture was taken with my phone and just uploaded to discord that way haha ;;
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
Blithe is so close to level 20 though.

Do you mind if I ask what exactly is going to happen to Hope, Reverie, and Wayne?
(I do think their endings are fitting).
Blithe is so close to level 20 though.

Do you mind if I ask what exactly is going to happen to Hope, Reverie, and Wayne?
(I do think their endings are fitting).
[b][i]Day One Hundred Ninety:[/i][/b] Blithe could feel himself practically glowing with pride as he watched Sonance make her way up through the assembled dragons to Einar, who sat in a place of importance on a recently erected platform with Roksana and Ylva sitting to either side of him. It had been some weeks since the Haven had reestablished itself in Shadow, though there was still much work to be done. Right now, however, Sonance was fulfilling one of her dreams; becoming a Sentry of the Shadowbound. It still all felt a little strange to him; he and the other Shadowbound members had been awarded medals in honor of their journey to where they now stood. Even so distinguished, Roksana had done everything in her power to make sure that they didn’t feel ostracized from the rest of Duskhollow. But she did allow them this, though it wasn’t quite the same initiation process that the Haven observed for its own Vanguard. Sonance was doing her best to move with dignity toward the platform, but he could see her excitement and anticipation in the way her tail coiled behind her. She reached Einar at the platform and he gave her the slightest of nods. Next to him, the tip of Ylva’s tail had begun to wag from side to side. She was arguably just as excited as Sonance was. “Sonance,” Einar spoke and the Spiral before him practically froze. Waiting. “You seek to become a Sentry of the Shadowbound. You have fulfilled your training, and now I ask you: Do you agree to protect the inhabitants of this Haven?” “Yes,” Sonance answered, her voice ringing loud and clear through the space. “And do you promise to do everything in your power to defend this Haven from corruption and disaster?” he continued. “Absolutely,” she said firmly, with a steely glint in her eye. He held her gaze for a breath, then nodded. “Very well,” he said, gesturing Ylva forward. “You will receive your marking.” Ylva stood and came forward with a steel knife in her hand which she used to carve a symbol into one of Sonance’s horns; one that would remain there forever, considering Spirals don’t shed theirs as Gaolers do. Sonance managed to contain her energy through the process until Ylva had finished. When the Gaoler stepped back, the Sonance looked up at her, grinning madly. Einar coughed lightly, getting their attention. “Today, I name you Sonance, the Sentry.” Ylva let out a triumphant roar while the rest of the company began to clap. Blithe could feel Capricious’s fins fanning as she struggled to contain her emotions, which seemed to be leaking out of her eyes. A startled cheep from near their feet distracted him and he looked down into the large purple eyes of their newest Spiral daughter, Amity. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=173&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=153&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=74&auth=dc90972a969ea40e6e92959bdf2b1f3c1705f5eb&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] “You see that?” he cooed at her, picking her up. “That’s your sister, Sonance. She’s going to be helping us look after you all.” Now that he had picked up one, their other two hatchlings, Concord and Ataraxia began tugging at his and Capricious’s scarves, begging to also be held. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=32&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=131&auth=4b4c75c1f5f135689d73b96138dcd48ae562ce71&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=34&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=153&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=91&auth=3f51d8fb59b44b9e3853507be9dece591989fbfe&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Capricious scooped up Concord, and suddenly Sonance appeared to pick up Ataraxia. “Hah! It’s official! I’m a Sentry!” she crowed, excitedly but thoughtfully swooping Ataraxia through the air, who immediately set to giggling uncontrollably. Amity squeaked in envy and Blithe lifted her up to spin her around too. “That you are!” he said to his eldest over her chortling. “So how does it feel?” “Is ‘[i]finally[/i]’ a feeling?” she asked wryly, bringing Ataraxia in to cradle so she could tickle her belly. “If it means you’re happy, then yes,” Capricious put in, gently bouncing Concord who didn’t appreciate the aerial maneuvers as much as his siblings. Sonance chuckled, letting Ataraxia down as she wriggled free and hid behind her mother. When the Spiral looked up, though, she stopped to stare at her father with a strange expression on her face. “What?” he asked, stopping in his play. “Why are you staring at me like that?” “Well, Pa, you’re uh- you’re glowing,” she said. Capricious looked up and outright gasped. Well, now he was [i]really [/i]concerned. “Glowing? Like, bad glowing? Good glowing? Dragons glow with pride, right?” he said nervously. “More like,” a familiar voice interjected itself into the conversation, and a long greenish snout appeared attached with a similarly green face with a purple eye that winked at him. “You’ve experienced such a momentous occasion that it triggered something in your genes.” [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3448931] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/34490/3448931.png[/img] [/url][/center] “Rabble!” Blithe jumped, almost dropping his daughter in his arms. “And what do you mean by that? That’s a weird thing to say.” Rabble let out a hearty bark of a laughter. “I’m weird, am I?” the Ridgeback snickered. He sat back on his haunches and polished one of the shiny copper cuffs on the gloves he wore, reaching down so that Blithe could see his reflection in it. “Take a look at yourself before you start calling me weird.” Blithe gazed in amazement at what he saw there. Overlaid atop his bold stripes was a bright green sort of skeletal look, almost matching the minty color of his belly. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=49401&skin=0&apparel=12899,16236,21817,21811,13846,20575&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] “Ok, you got me. That is pretty weird,” he mumbled. Rabble guffawed loud enough to rattle their very bones. “It’s a good look for you, hatchie,” he commented. “Anyway, I’ll let you get back to your celebration.” The Ridgeback nodded to them all and sauntered off back toward the portal. Blithe stared after him in bewilderment but was broken out of his trance by a peck on the cheek from Capricious. “I think you look great, too,” Capricious murmured, nuzzling into him. Sonance rolled her eyes and occupied herself with playing with her siblings, but Blithe didn’t pay her any mind as he nuzzled Capricious back. He had the best family in the world, and now – finally – they were home. ----- [item=pressed flower] [i]HOLY SNIPES[/i] it's finished. It's over. Didn't [i]quite[/i] get to 200 posts, but... I at least finagled it to finish on a multiple of ten :d. If I [s]remember[/s] find the time and energy, I think I'll make up a little medal to put in the bio of the survivors, because I'm sentimental and it sounds fun. [center]So, with this, there [i]are[/i] dragons that I will [u]not[/u] be keeping, and they are: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53837838] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538379/53837838_350.png[/img] [/url] Reverie (CLAIMED) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53837839] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538379/53837839_350.png[/img] [/url] Hope (CLAIMED) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56565368] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565654/56565368_350.png[/img] [/url] Amity (CLAIMED) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56565369] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565654/56565369_350.png[/img] [/url] Concord (CLAIMED) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56565370] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565654/56565370_350.png[/img] [/url] And Ataraxia. ... which is almost all of Blithe and Capricious's children, BUT NOT BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE THEM I swear ;w;. I just don't forsee myself keeping them, and... well they are the offspring of the main two, sooo >>. Also, I know there are some replies I need to get to, but I'll put them in the next post! ----- OH, and one last thing. [b]I you would like to be on the pinglist for any future stories/Pinkerlockes, feel free to say so and I'll keep a list! [size=4]Thank you all for your support and your kind comments! It was a joy writing this, and all that much better with all of you following along![/size][/b] [size=1]So until next time?![/size] ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @RadioReprise @Yetti @Samiky @Snapshadow @Rhombulus @Kaivyrin @KrazKitCat @BoulderEnder @FyriBowbreaker @VeniVidiVici
Day One Hundred Ninety:

Blithe could feel himself practically glowing with pride as he watched Sonance make her way up through the assembled dragons to Einar, who sat in a place of importance on a recently erected platform with Roksana and Ylva sitting to either side of him. It had been some weeks since the Haven had reestablished itself in Shadow, though there was still much work to be done. Right now, however, Sonance was fulfilling one of her dreams; becoming a Sentry of the Shadowbound. It still all felt a little strange to him; he and the other Shadowbound members had been awarded medals in honor of their journey to where they now stood. Even so distinguished, Roksana had done everything in her power to make sure that they didn’t feel ostracized from the rest of Duskhollow. But she did allow them this, though it wasn’t quite the same initiation process that the Haven observed for its own Vanguard.

Sonance was doing her best to move with dignity toward the platform, but he could see her excitement and anticipation in the way her tail coiled behind her. She reached Einar at the platform and he gave her the slightest of nods. Next to him, the tip of Ylva’s tail had begun to wag from side to side. She was arguably just as excited as Sonance was.

“Sonance,” Einar spoke and the Spiral before him practically froze. Waiting. “You seek to become a Sentry of the Shadowbound. You have fulfilled your training, and now I ask you: Do you agree to protect the inhabitants of this Haven?”

“Yes,” Sonance answered, her voice ringing loud and clear through the space.

“And do you promise to do everything in your power to defend this Haven from corruption and disaster?” he continued.

“Absolutely,” she said firmly, with a steely glint in her eye. He held her gaze for a breath, then nodded.

“Very well,” he said, gesturing Ylva forward. “You will receive your marking.”

Ylva stood and came forward with a steel knife in her hand which she used to carve a symbol into one of Sonance’s horns; one that would remain there forever, considering Spirals don’t shed theirs as Gaolers do. Sonance managed to contain her energy through the process until Ylva had finished. When the Gaoler stepped back, the Sonance looked up at her, grinning madly. Einar coughed lightly, getting their attention.

“Today, I name you Sonance, the Sentry.”

Ylva let out a triumphant roar while the rest of the company began to clap. Blithe could feel Capricious’s fins fanning as she struggled to contain her emotions, which seemed to be leaking out of her eyes. A startled cheep from near their feet distracted him and he looked down into the large purple eyes of their newest Spiral daughter, Amity.
dragon?age=0&body=173&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=153&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=74&auth=dc90972a969ea40e6e92959bdf2b1f3c1705f5eb&dummyext=prev.png
“You see that?” he cooed at her, picking her up. “That’s your sister, Sonance. She’s going to be helping us look after you all.”

Now that he had picked up one, their other two hatchlings, Concord and Ataraxia began tugging at his and Capricious’s scarves, begging to also be held.
dragon?age=0&body=32&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=131&auth=4b4c75c1f5f135689d73b96138dcd48ae562ce71&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=34&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=153&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=91&auth=3f51d8fb59b44b9e3853507be9dece591989fbfe&dummyext=prev.png
Capricious scooped up Concord, and suddenly Sonance appeared to pick up Ataraxia.

“Hah! It’s official! I’m a Sentry!” she crowed, excitedly but thoughtfully swooping Ataraxia through the air, who immediately set to giggling uncontrollably. Amity squeaked in envy and Blithe lifted her up to spin her around too.

“That you are!” he said to his eldest over her chortling. “So how does it feel?”

“Is ‘finally’ a feeling?” she asked wryly, bringing Ataraxia in to cradle so she could tickle her belly.

“If it means you’re happy, then yes,” Capricious put in, gently bouncing Concord who didn’t appreciate the aerial maneuvers as much as his siblings. Sonance chuckled, letting Ataraxia down as she wriggled free and hid behind her mother. When the Spiral looked up, though, she stopped to stare at her father with a strange expression on her face.

“What?” he asked, stopping in his play. “Why are you staring at me like that?”

“Well, Pa, you’re uh- you’re glowing,” she said. Capricious looked up and outright gasped. Well, now he was really concerned.

“Glowing? Like, bad glowing? Good glowing? Dragons glow with pride, right?” he said nervously.

“More like,” a familiar voice interjected itself into the conversation, and a long greenish snout appeared attached with a similarly green face with a purple eye that winked at him. “You’ve experienced such a momentous occasion that it triggered something in your genes.” “Rabble!” Blithe jumped, almost dropping his daughter in his arms. “And what do you mean by that? That’s a weird thing to say.”

Rabble let out a hearty bark of a laughter.

“I’m weird, am I?” the Ridgeback snickered. He sat back on his haunches and polished one of the shiny copper cuffs on the gloves he wore, reaching down so that Blithe could see his reflection in it. “Take a look at yourself before you start calling me weird.”

Blithe gazed in amazement at what he saw there. Overlaid atop his bold stripes was a bright green sort of skeletal look, almost matching the minty color of his belly.
scry?sdid=49401&skin=0&apparel=12899,16236,21817,21811,13846,20575&xt=dressing.png
“Ok, you got me. That is pretty weird,” he mumbled. Rabble guffawed loud enough to rattle their very bones.

“It’s a good look for you, hatchie,” he commented. “Anyway, I’ll let you get back to your celebration.”

The Ridgeback nodded to them all and sauntered off back toward the portal. Blithe stared after him in bewilderment but was broken out of his trance by a peck on the cheek from Capricious.

“I think you look great, too,” Capricious murmured, nuzzling into him. Sonance rolled her eyes and occupied herself with playing with her siblings, but Blithe didn’t pay her any mind as he nuzzled Capricious back.

He had the best family in the world, and now – finally – they were home.
Pressed Flower
HOLY SNIPES it's finished. It's over. Didn't quite get to 200 posts, but... I at least finagled it to finish on a multiple of ten :d. If I remember find the time and energy, I think I'll make up a little medal to put in the bio of the survivors, because I'm sentimental and it sounds fun.
So, with this, there are dragons that I will not be keeping, and they are:

53837838_350.png

Reverie (CLAIMED)

53837839_350.png

Hope (CLAIMED)

56565368_350.png

Amity (CLAIMED)

56565369_350.png

Concord (CLAIMED)

56565370_350.png

And Ataraxia.
... which is almost all of Blithe and Capricious's children, BUT NOT BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE THEM I swear ;w;. I just don't forsee myself keeping them, and... well they are the offspring of the main two, sooo >>.

Also, I know there are some replies I need to get to, but I'll put them in the next post!
OH, and one last thing.
I you would like to be on the pinglist for any future stories/Pinkerlockes, feel free to say so and I'll keep a list!

Thank you all for your support and your kind comments! It was a joy writing this, and all that much better with all of you following along!

So until next time?!
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @RadioReprise @Yetti @Samiky @Snapshadow @Rhombulus @Kaivyrin @KrazKitCat @BoulderEnder @FyriBowbreaker @VeniVidiVici
@Eversnow No worries! That's an easy fix~. Thank you so much, I think this is, like... the second time I've ever received fanart in my life so I'm all discombobulated asdjhfsdf.

@Rosesinger He was, which is why I cheated and just... gave him the gene lol.
Also, as stated above, I'm giving away Reverie and Hope. Vayne, however, I'll probably keep because of... reasons.
@Eversnow No worries! That's an easy fix~. Thank you so much, I think this is, like... the second time I've ever received fanart in my life so I'm all discombobulated asdjhfsdf.

@Rosesinger He was, which is why I cheated and just... gave him the gene lol.
Also, as stated above, I'm giving away Reverie and Hope. Vayne, however, I'll probably keep because of... reasons.
I'd like to be on the pinglist for future projects, yes p l e a s e

Can I just say I'm absolutely ecstatic that Capricious made it all the way to the end? survived basically 190 days of Pinkerton being Pinkerton. It's a shame that Baines didn't technically make it, but it's super cool how he made a cameo near the end :D it's been one heck of a ride, and I can't thank you enough for sharing.

I'd like to be on the pinglist for future projects, yes p l e a s e

Can I just say I'm absolutely ecstatic that Capricious made it all the way to the end? survived basically 190 days of Pinkerton being Pinkerton. It's a shame that Baines didn't technically make it, but it's super cool how he made a cameo near the end :D it's been one heck of a ride, and I can't thank you enough for sharing.

Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
This was amazing! Future ping for future projects too please ;; I loved this so much! The story was intense and super entertaining, super inspiring too!

Also Reverie is so pretty... is he up for grabs at all? I saw it happening in the earlier Locke and I'd love to take him if so ;;
This was amazing! Future ping for future projects too please ;; I loved this so much! The story was intense and super entertaining, super inspiring too!

Also Reverie is so pretty... is he up for grabs at all? I saw it happening in the earlier Locke and I'd love to take him if so ;;
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89