Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
@sabariel pinglist for the future, please!

iwreghiuwigurw i just read this and it was GREAT i love your writing!
@sabariel pinglist for the future, please!

iwreghiuwigurw i just read this and it was GREAT i love your writing!
bigjerry-500x100.png
@BarbaraFett I'm glad I could inspire you to finish yours! Might take a peek at it here when I have time~. (Also sorry for the late reply, the past couple weeks have been an absolute mess IRL). Got you added on the pinglist!

@snad Thanks~! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Added you to the pinglist~!
@BarbaraFett I'm glad I could inspire you to finish yours! Might take a peek at it here when I have time~. (Also sorry for the late reply, the past couple weeks have been an absolute mess IRL). Got you added on the pinglist!

@snad Thanks~! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Added you to the pinglist~!
@Sabariel
It took me almost TWO WHOLE DAYS to read this and now I'm like, so sad that it's over, I cant believe I didnt check this out before. Vivace's death in particular, when he brought his brother back to life, killed me so hard I almost cried. AND FREAKING BAINES I COULDNT BELUEVE IT

You absolutely inspired a pinkerlocke from me, along with Petall's Locke, and please PLEASE ping me for future endeavors!!!

Edit: to spell your name right sfbosigbisrh
@Sabariel
It took me almost TWO WHOLE DAYS to read this and now I'm like, so sad that it's over, I cant believe I didnt check this out before. Vivace's death in particular, when he brought his brother back to life, killed me so hard I almost cried. AND FREAKING BAINES I COULDNT BELUEVE IT

You absolutely inspired a pinkerlocke from me, along with Petall's Locke, and please PLEASE ping me for future endeavors!!!

Edit: to spell your name right sfbosigbisrh

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@DragonPrincess27 Aw, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it and that I inspired you to do a Pinkerlocke of your own! (And lol, it's ok, you're not the first one to get tripped up by my username.)
I'll add you to the pinglist for future stuffs!
@DragonPrincess27 Aw, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it and that I inspired you to do a Pinkerlocke of your own! (And lol, it's ok, you're not the first one to get tripped up by my username.)
I'll add you to the pinglist for future stuffs!
@Sabariel
(oof can I still post here after like a week idrk what necroing is lol)
omg this is so good so far! tbh I'm still on Day 69, but it's really interesting!

Please put me on the pinglist for future stuffs ^^ You totally inspired me to start my own pinkerlocke (I used most of your rules, since I really like them, if that's okay with you :) )
@Sabariel
(oof can I still post here after like a week idrk what necroing is lol)
omg this is so good so far! tbh I'm still on Day 69, but it's really interesting!

Please put me on the pinglist for future stuffs ^^ You totally inspired me to start my own pinkerlocke (I used most of your rules, since I really like them, if that's okay with you :) )
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@dragonhorselover Don't worry, I don't think it's been long enough to count as necroing~.
I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm always happy to hear that I've inspired others to do the challenge, haha. And please, take my rules! I think it'd be fun to see how others fair with them (hopefully better than me, lol).
@dragonhorselover Don't worry, I don't think it's been long enough to count as necroing~.
I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm always happy to hear that I've inspired others to do the challenge, haha. And please, take my rules! I think it'd be fun to see how others fair with them (hopefully better than me, lol).
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89