Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
aw [emoji=mirror sad size=1] that's fine tho! i would then like ataraxia, she's also nice and was my second choice so it's not that disappointing ^^
aw that's fine tho! i would then like ataraxia, she's also nice and was my second choice so it's not that disappointing ^^
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
Wow what a story! I loved reading every minute of it! Could i get on the pinglist for any future pinkerlockes or stories?
Wow what a story! I loved reading every minute of it! Could i get on the pinglist for any future pinkerlockes or stories?
lfh.png
@KyaTessa Glad you enjoyed it~! Got you added to the pinglist~.
@KyaTessa Glad you enjoyed it~! Got you added to the pinglist~.
Could I be on the pinglist for Future Projects? I got here shortly before the Ending and rather casually but I Really Like your writing Style.
Also York siggi makes me wanna play Horizon Dawn again!
Could I be on the pinglist for Future Projects? I got here shortly before the Ending and rather casually but I Really Like your writing Style.
Also York siggi makes me wanna play Horizon Dawn again!
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@Sabariel

It's done? Wow! Such a great story and journey!
Could you please ping me for future projects?
@Sabariel

It's done? Wow! Such a great story and journey!
Could you please ping me for future projects?
@kijauni Got you added~! Glad you enjoyed it~. And oh, I love Horizon ZD xD. Such a great game.
@Tanukiception Aw, thanks! Got you added to the list!
@kijauni Got you added~! Glad you enjoyed it~. And oh, I love Horizon ZD xD. Such a great game.
@Tanukiception Aw, thanks! Got you added to the list!
Yes, it really is :0 I played the Ending twice and searched every possible item just bc I wasn't able to let it go
Yes, it really is :0 I played the Ending twice and searched every possible item just bc I wasn't able to let it go
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@Sabariel: I read this story all the way through over the past week or so, and I absolutely loved it. Please do ping me for future projects! It was so good, it helped inspire me to go back and finish my own long-neglected original Pinkerlocke, which is in progress once again. Thank you!

(An aside - @Petall, I noticed while reading through this thread that you mentioned one of the things you really liked about this story was that having faith is an important theme. It's a theme in my Pinkerlocke story, too, especially at the beginning and the upcoming conclusion.)
@Sabariel: I read this story all the way through over the past week or so, and I absolutely loved it. Please do ping me for future projects! It was so good, it helped inspire me to go back and finish my own long-neglected original Pinkerlocke, which is in progress once again. Thank you!

(An aside - @Petall, I noticed while reading through this thread that you mentioned one of the things you really liked about this story was that having faith is an important theme. It's a theme in my Pinkerlocke story, too, especially at the beginning and the upcoming conclusion.)
@BarbaraFett

That's awesome! You've gotten me really curious about your pinkerlocke now! I might pop over and give it a read!
@BarbaraFett

That's awesome! You've gotten me really curious about your pinkerlocke now! I might pop over and give it a read!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Thank you so much!! Please post in that thread if you would like pings for my new posts. :)
@Petall Thank you so much!! Please post in that thread if you would like pings for my new posts. :)
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89