Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
So I'm a scrub and forgot to put Blithe's final scry in the post. -facepalms- I fixed it.

@Eversnow I was so nervous those last few coli days, asdfhasdf. Honestly, I'm astonished she made it to the end, but I am NOT complaining. I might have rage quit if she died (probably not because I'm stubborn as heck, but it would have been close). And gosh, poor Baines. You have no idea how sad I was clicking to the front page to update the navigation every day and staring at his face in the banner art =w=;. That's probably why I broke down and bought him back, lol.
Got you added to the list! I may not use it anytime soon, but I hope I find the time to do something in the future!
So I'm a scrub and forgot to put Blithe's final scry in the post. -facepalms- I fixed it.

@Eversnow I was so nervous those last few coli days, asdfhasdf. Honestly, I'm astonished she made it to the end, but I am NOT complaining. I might have rage quit if she died (probably not because I'm stubborn as heck, but it would have been close). And gosh, poor Baines. You have no idea how sad I was clicking to the front page to update the navigation every day and staring at his face in the banner art =w=;. That's probably why I broke down and bought him back, lol.
Got you added to the list! I may not use it anytime soon, but I hope I find the time to do something in the future!
@VeniVidiVici Thank you! I've got you on the list for future stuffs! And if you're ever inspired to do your own 'locke or story, let me know! I love reading them~.
And Reverie is absolutely up for grabs (I totally forgot to say they could be claimed didn't I? My bad!). I'll set up a CR for you~.
@VeniVidiVici Thank you! I've got you on the list for future stuffs! And if you're ever inspired to do your own 'locke or story, let me know! I love reading them~.
And Reverie is absolutely up for grabs (I totally forgot to say they could be claimed didn't I? My bad!). I'll set up a CR for you~.
I'd LOVE to be on a pinglist for future stories and/or Pinkerlockes!

This was super fun and I'm so glad I got to watch the story unfold. I loved it all! <3
I'd LOVE to be on a pinglist for future stories and/or Pinkerlockes!

This was super fun and I'm so glad I got to watch the story unfold. I loved it all! <3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Wow, this has been quite the journey. Thank you for making such a great story! I'd love to be pinged for any future projects.
Wow, this has been quite the journey. Thank you for making such a great story! I'd love to be pinged for any future projects.
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact
aaaa wow, i can't believe it's over. it's been an absolute rollercoaster and it was so much fun to follow along with!
i'd love to be on the pinglist for future stuff, and i'd also love to give any of the dragons you aren't keeping a home! :o

it's been a joy following along with these guys and i must say it's great to see their stories come to such a good close.
aaaa wow, i can't believe it's over. it's been an absolute rollercoaster and it was so much fun to follow along with!
i'd love to be on the pinglist for future stuff, and i'd also love to give any of the dragons you aren't keeping a home! :o

it's been a joy following along with these guys and i must say it's great to see their stories come to such a good close.
wind_small.png ico_bleed.pngJrZGMGx.png
ico_poison.pngtqGkHih.png
ico_slow.pngIrmwTXC.png
ico_virus.pngjy4N1pw.png
@Sabariel I'd like to be pinged for future projects and I'm interested in Hope! (Though she's probably going to hang out in the HD until I move to arcane).

Also Congrats on completing the Pinkerlocke! (I'm also glad Capricious made it all the way through). Also Tremayne making it to the end makes me super happy.
@Sabariel I'd like to be pinged for future projects and I'm interested in Hope! (Though she's probably going to hang out in the HD until I move to arcane).

Also Congrats on completing the Pinkerlocke! (I'm also glad Capricious made it all the way through). Also Tremayne making it to the end makes me super happy.
Oh yeah I'm glad that two of Ehsan and Amosis's kids made it to the end. (has a moment of silence for Amosis and Ehsan).
Oh yeah I'm glad that two of Ehsan and Amosis's kids made it to the end. (has a moment of silence for Amosis and Ehsan).
I can see how that would be rough :P I'm glad he's back, though! He looks pretty awesome :D I'm sad Bladebeak isn't here as well. I loved reading her interactions-- but I'm glad she ended up leaving instead of kicking the bucket ;v; also more fanart 4 u Morph is impossible to draw and fae necks are much longer than I expected (I only noticed when looking at a multigaze and now I can never unsee it) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/589268496421224469/641509255152926720/IMG_20191105_222831.jpg[/img]
I can see how that would be rough :P I'm glad he's back, though! He looks pretty awesome :D I'm sad Bladebeak isn't here as well. I loved reading her interactions-- but I'm glad she ended up leaving instead of kicking the bucket ;v;

also more fanart 4 u
Morph is impossible to draw and fae necks are much longer than I expected (I only noticed when looking at a multigaze and now I can never unsee it)
IMG_20191105_222831.jpg
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
Wow! What a beautiful ending! Sonance's ceremony was the perfect way to wrap it up! Congrats on finishing, that is monumental!!! Please put me on the pinglist for any of your future works! I very much enjoy your writing and would love to see what else you do in the future!

Also, would I be able to snag Amity? I haven't decided yet whether I want to put her in Windkeep Tower in hibernation or incorporate her into the Pinkerlocke, but I would love to keep her around and give her a very special place in my clan!
Wow! What a beautiful ending! Sonance's ceremony was the perfect way to wrap it up! Congrats on finishing, that is monumental!!! Please put me on the pinglist for any of your future works! I very much enjoy your writing and would love to see what else you do in the future!

Also, would I be able to snag Amity? I haven't decided yet whether I want to put her in Windkeep Tower in hibernation or incorporate her into the Pinkerlocke, but I would love to keep her around and give her a very special place in my clan!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Gratz! What a lovely ending ;w;
Gratz! What a lovely ending ;w;
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89