Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Are You My Charge? 100HatchlingChallenge
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
@DragonPrincess27 could you add me to the pinglist please?
Sigil's so good I hope they become part of the regular cast!
@DragonPrincess27 could you add me to the pinglist please?
Sigil's so good I hope they become part of the regular cast!
GD7On40.png
@/Foxe : Hell yeah that's my sweet spot. 'She still exists? Sick' I'm glad to be back! @/ZippoFeuer : I KNEW PALETTE WOULD GO FAST thank you v much for adopting my sweet soft boi :3 And MOOD, WORM, YEET? OTHER GEN Z SPEAK? I was rel excited to write this cause I high key did not even mean to end that chapter that way and I love love so I gotta talk for a bajillion years about it I guess @/Rosesinger : First of all, shout out to you for adopting Chaos, then appearing in my inbox and snapping up one of Lyle and Fiona's babies I didn't even advertise, because that hyped me all the way up and I thought it was really cool of you, and for YAYING at my return I LOVE YOU. I really thought Chaos would be harder to give away but you were after her and I respect and love that @/dransnake : :D Hell yeah thank you! I appreciate it! I'm trying to branch out with how I write my chapters, so the experiment could easily go wrong; I'm glad it hasn't so far! @/Lunarsnow & Weredogalism : Ahhhh thank you, added and heck yeah! I love knowng people read and enjoy this, and I'm like, weirdly in love with Sigil and super happy they've become such a hit @SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks @Foxe @GloryEternal @phantomsonic @Akura @EmeraldJubilee @BlueCoriander @GhostPepper @LostTravels @Redtiger7736 @ChromeAsh @BlackIvy @Alcorin @Ggirl @DiRoxy @mynameisgoliath @dransnake @Rosesinger @RadientAngel @Phoebici @nienna33 @Pigeonpanhandle @Grahh @MessengerDragon @Lunarsnow @Weredogalism Without further ado, the next nesting, but a bit different this time... ----- “I don’t know; maybe I love them?” Debris said, pacing back and forth in front of Liliana. The skydancer, sympathetic to the confused guardian, tried to hide her small smile behind her slender hand. The amount of distress she was picking up on her jewel – “I don’t know if I’ve ever been in love, what if I’ve never been or will be in love?!” – was enormous. “Calm down, honey,” Liliana said in her soothing mother voice, stepping over lightly to try and get the much larger dragon to calm down. “I’m sure Sigil will be okay, whether you love them or not.” “I do love them!” Debris exclaimed, but fluttered her wings nervously and gnashed her claws in the ground. “But I don’t know if I’m [i]in love[/i] with them!” Gently placing a hand on the Debris’ claws in the ground, Liliana muttered “now that’s enough of that,” and straightened up when Debris stopped the ground mauling, this time not hiding her smile, sympathy evident in it. “Then you’re not. If you have to agonize this much over whether or not you’re in love with someone, you just aren’t honey.” “But love at first sight isn’t real!” Debris exclaimed, nervously flapping her wings and nearly knocking the delicate skydancer over. “How am I supposed to just [i]know[/i]? Don’t I need to grow and nurture and work to love someone even when it’s hard? What if that’s Sigil and I just don’t know because I don’t know what romantic love feels like?” Debris continued, firing off question much too quickly for Liliana to be of any help. “Isn’t love work [i]and[/i] passion?” She asked. Not wanting to get blown over by the nervous flapping, Liliana flew up and landed on Debris’ back, gently kneading the spot where her wings met her back. Despite her emotional turmoil, Debris felt herself start to calm down almost instantly. “That’s not what I meant, love at first sight,” Liliana started patiently, jewel on her head gleaming ever so slightly as she worked to relax Debris. “Love is work, yes, but it’s not something you can force. You can’t fight it into being; it simply has to be. Once it is, then you nurture it and help it grow,” she explained, and Debris realized, with a mixture of despair and relief, that she was right. “Love is a beautiful, powerful thing, honey. It shouldn’t ever feel like fighting a war, against yourself or anyone.” Sighing, both from the contentedness of the calming massage on her wing joints and from the psychic turmoil she was experiencing, Debris nodded. “I guess that makes sense. I just… They told me they loved me, and I didn’t know what to do.” “The first step is to communicate with them,” Liliana said, moving her hands lower on Debris wing and earning and pleased rumble from the guardian. “Their feelings are their own; it’s not your responsibility to sort those out. Just your own emotions.” “Yeah, I guess,” Debris repeated, tucking her legs under her body as Liliana worked. It had felt weird, talking to the dragon she knew so little, but between Liliana’s kind, motherly demeanor, and the fact that she was in just about the most rock solid, in-love relationship in the clan, it felt like she would be the dragon to ask. “Thank you, Liliana.” “It’s my pleasure, honey,” Liliana assured, a slight singsong in her voice as the thought of her beloved came to mind. “I love talking about love; it’s the best emotion out there,” she said, paused, and added, “is there a dragon you love?” The moment she asked, Debris felt like her brain started a clip-show. It made her nervous. “I love a lot of dragons,” she answered evasively, mentally swatting at memories in her head like flies. “You know what I mean,” Liliana started, tease evident in her voice. “Do you have any romantic feelings for any particular dragon or dragons?” [i]Daunt.[/i] Images of the white fae flashed in her head. The black crackle on his body, his yellow eyes lighting up when he laughed, the way the sun shone of his hide, the pleasantness of his voice, even in fae monotone. [i]Nightwing.[/i] The crystal hide of the monster that she had nightmares about now followed immediately after. The ugliness hidden behind his gentleman manners and over-practiced politeness. It had happened so soon after she had been with Daunt, after she had ignored the growing appreciation of the fae, that every thought of love terrified her. She had [i]wanted[/i] Nightwing. And he had betrayed her. Debris was so lost in herself, so tensed up in fear and confusion and discomfort, it took Liliana several tries to get her attention, magic in use and all. “-bris? Honey, are you alright?” Liliana asked, and Debris blinked to realize that Liliana was now standing directly in front of her face, gently caressing her cheek. “Your wings tensed up to the point I could hardly move them, and you got so distant,” she added, concern etched all across her face. Maybe it was just because of who she was as a dragon, maybe it was because of who Liliana was to her, but Debris opened her mouth and let her cracked voice stumble out. “I thought I loved Nightwing.” Liliana’s antennae drooped, and she could feel Debris’ sorrow even without the use of her jewel. “He had us all fooled, sweetheart,” she murmured quietly, tracing her hand across Debris jaw. “Rose-colored glasses have a way of making red flags look harmless, honey.” “I thought I was in love with Daunt before that,” Debris whispered back, uneasiness rising again, restlessness starting to fill her wings and claws and tail. That got Liliana to perk up. “And I think I might love him now, but what if I’m wrong?” She continued, and the skydancer stayed quiet to listen. “I don’t think Daunt would ever hurt me, but even I did and I was right, I still can’t be with him, I have to find my charge and that means a new mate until I hatch it, because I need to find it as soon as possible so I can stop feeling so lost and incomplete!” Debris said, voice starting to rise. “But I’m afraid if I lost Daunt in the process, I’d feel just as lost and incomplete!” “Debris,” Liliana said, looking up into the guardian’s eyes. “Debris,” she repeated, and Debris made herself make eye contact with Liliana, who was smiling much more playfully now. “I have seen the way that little fae looks at you, the way you interact. There is love there. It’s up to you to determine where it goes and what kind, but I doubt there’s a way you could mess up and scare that boy away.” Scales flushing, Debris tried not to seem excited by the idea. “But I can’t commit to just him while I try to find my charge; and it’s not fair to him to just string him along like that.” Liliana laughed at that, and Debris almost felt miffed, but the skydancer went on. “That’s for him to decide, honey! Besides, Daunt has never had a singled-mated kind of history; he came to this clan with three mates, all four of them in love with each other. Ever since they left, he’s has been trying to find love like that ever since,” she said, sympathy showing on her face again. “But no matter what I say, I can’t be the one to settle this. You know that this is between you and him, no matter what happens with Sigil, no matter what happened with Nightwing, no matter how anyone else feels about it.” Debris looked at Liliana, gently swept her tail behind her, and sighed. “You’re right,” she conceded again, small, forced smile on her face as she tried to not worry about the conversations she had to have. “Does it make it worse or better if I’m a little bit in love with you too?” At that, Liliana laughed gaily, fluttering her own wings behind her and grinning up at Debris as the larger dragon started to stand. “Better. More love in the world is always a good thing; but I am a single-mated kind of gal you know, and Heald is my one true love.” “Drat,” Debris replied with a weak laugh, then bowing slightly to the older dragon out of respect and thanks. “Either way, thanks again, Liliana. I know this was unexpected, but I really appreciated your help.” “Anytime, honey,” she answered, waving as Debris started off. “I love Love, no matter the circumstances. Good luck with yours,” she called, and Debris flew off to think. It was abrupt. It was quick. The fact that it happened so fast after the last one caught Debris and most other dragons completely off guard. Slumber. Months came and went and the dragons of the clan slept them away under the watchful eye of their deity, at least, they hoped so at least. Given that everyone woke up just fine, they chose to believe Windsinger had blessed them. They even woke up without the pangs of extreme hunger and thirst, due to some strange magic. And once again, the nesting grounds became hot real estate. It was a whirlwind of emotion and hormones and general slumber grogginess, and Debris hadn’t settled anything with Sigil or Daunt before the slumber hit, and she wanted to find her charge, and she didn’t want to think about love or mates or anything like that, so she did something impulsive. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45620960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456210/45620960_350.png[/img] [/url] [img] http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] Connick was that impulsive thing she did. He was easy. He wanted to leave the clan, but he was just as affected by the slumber and buildup of hormones as everyone else, and they had a wild fling and he didn’t even stick around to see the eggs be born. Debris was weirdly very relieved by that. She had hidden from all of her friends. She knew she needed to talk to them, especially Sigil and Daunt, but after this? This made things a bit weirder. But she would tell them before the eggs hatched, she told herself. She would tell them, and she would sort out all her stupid emotional issues, and it would be great. But first, she needed a nap. Producing and laying eggs was always so energy draining, magically and physically, so she laid her head down to get some rest. She pretended she didn’t hate sleeping alone. ------ WE DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE MATE BE A DUDE but that's okay cause I get to character build people I actually like and build up to more next chapter B) Hopefully this chapter was also acceptable, and I should have the hatching up soon! Yew and Teddy are still available, and two more will be up on the thread soon!
@/Foxe : Hell yeah that's my sweet spot. 'She still exists? Sick' I'm glad to be back!

@/ZippoFeuer : I KNEW PALETTE WOULD GO FAST thank you v much for adopting my sweet soft boi :3 And MOOD, WORM, YEET? OTHER GEN Z SPEAK? I was rel excited to write this cause I high key did not even mean to end that chapter that way and I love love so I gotta talk for a bajillion years about it I guess

@/Rosesinger : First of all, shout out to you for adopting Chaos, then appearing in my inbox and snapping up one of Lyle and Fiona's babies I didn't even advertise, because that hyped me all the way up and I thought it was really cool of you, and for YAYING at my return I LOVE YOU. I really thought Chaos would be harder to give away but you were after her and I respect and love that

@/dransnake : :D Hell yeah thank you! I appreciate it! I'm trying to branch out with how I write my chapters, so the experiment could easily go wrong; I'm glad it hasn't so far!

@/Lunarsnow & Weredogalism : Ahhhh thank you, added and heck yeah! I love knowng people read and enjoy this, and I'm like, weirdly in love with Sigil and super happy they've become such a hit

@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks @Foxe @GloryEternal @phantomsonic @Akura @EmeraldJubilee @BlueCoriander @GhostPepper @LostTravels @Redtiger7736 @ChromeAsh @BlackIvy @Alcorin @Ggirl @DiRoxy @mynameisgoliath @dransnake @Rosesinger @RadientAngel @Phoebici @nienna33 @Pigeonpanhandle @Grahh @MessengerDragon @Lunarsnow @Weredogalism

Without further ado, the next nesting, but a bit different this time...

“I don’t know; maybe I love them?” Debris said, pacing back and forth in front of Liliana. The skydancer, sympathetic to the confused guardian, tried to hide her small smile behind her slender hand. The amount of distress she was picking up on her jewel – “I don’t know if I’ve ever been in love, what if I’ve never been or will be in love?!” – was enormous.

“Calm down, honey,” Liliana said in her soothing mother voice, stepping over lightly to try and get the much larger dragon to calm down. “I’m sure Sigil will be okay, whether you love them or not.”

“I do love them!” Debris exclaimed, but fluttered her wings nervously and gnashed her claws in the ground. “But I don’t know if I’m in love with them!”

Gently placing a hand on the Debris’ claws in the ground, Liliana muttered “now that’s enough of that,” and straightened up when Debris stopped the ground mauling, this time not hiding her smile, sympathy evident in it. “Then you’re not. If you have to agonize this much over whether or not you’re in love with someone, you just aren’t honey.”

“But love at first sight isn’t real!” Debris exclaimed, nervously flapping her wings and nearly knocking the delicate skydancer over. “How am I supposed to just know? Don’t I need to grow and nurture and work to love someone even when it’s hard? What if that’s Sigil and I just don’t know because I don’t know what romantic love feels like?” Debris continued, firing off question much too quickly for Liliana to be of any help. “Isn’t love work and passion?” She asked.

Not wanting to get blown over by the nervous flapping, Liliana flew up and landed on Debris’ back, gently kneading the spot where her wings met her back. Despite her emotional turmoil, Debris felt herself start to calm down almost instantly.

“That’s not what I meant, love at first sight,” Liliana started patiently, jewel on her head gleaming ever so slightly as she worked to relax Debris. “Love is work, yes, but it’s not something you can force. You can’t fight it into being; it simply has to be. Once it is, then you nurture it and help it grow,” she explained, and Debris realized, with a mixture of despair and relief, that she was right. “Love is a beautiful, powerful thing, honey. It shouldn’t ever feel like fighting a war, against yourself or anyone.”

Sighing, both from the contentedness of the calming massage on her wing joints and from the psychic turmoil she was experiencing, Debris nodded. “I guess that makes sense. I just… They told me they loved me, and I didn’t know what to do.”

“The first step is to communicate with them,” Liliana said, moving her hands lower on Debris wing and earning and pleased rumble from the guardian. “Their feelings are their own; it’s not your responsibility to sort those out. Just your own emotions.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Debris repeated, tucking her legs under her body as Liliana worked. It had felt weird, talking to the dragon she knew so little, but between Liliana’s kind, motherly demeanor, and the fact that she was in just about the most rock solid, in-love relationship in the clan, it felt like she would be the dragon to ask. “Thank you, Liliana.”

“It’s my pleasure, honey,” Liliana assured, a slight singsong in her voice as the thought of her beloved came to mind. “I love talking about love; it’s the best emotion out there,” she said, paused, and added, “is there a dragon you love?”

The moment she asked, Debris felt like her brain started a clip-show. It made her nervous. “I love a lot of dragons,” she answered evasively, mentally swatting at memories in her head like flies.

“You know what I mean,” Liliana started, tease evident in her voice. “Do you have any romantic feelings for any particular dragon or dragons?”

Daunt.

Images of the white fae flashed in her head. The black crackle on his body, his yellow eyes lighting up when he laughed, the way the sun shone of his hide, the pleasantness of his voice, even in fae monotone.

Nightwing.

The crystal hide of the monster that she had nightmares about now followed immediately after. The ugliness hidden behind his gentleman manners and over-practiced politeness. It had happened so soon after she had been with Daunt, after she had ignored the growing appreciation of the fae, that every thought of love terrified her. She had wanted Nightwing. And he had betrayed her.

Debris was so lost in herself, so tensed up in fear and confusion and discomfort, it took Liliana several tries to get her attention, magic in use and all.

“-bris? Honey, are you alright?” Liliana asked, and Debris blinked to realize that Liliana was now standing directly in front of her face, gently caressing her cheek. “Your wings tensed up to the point I could hardly move them, and you got so distant,” she added, concern etched all across her face.

Maybe it was just because of who she was as a dragon, maybe it was because of who Liliana was to her, but Debris opened her mouth and let her cracked voice stumble out. “I thought I loved Nightwing.”

Liliana’s antennae drooped, and she could feel Debris’ sorrow even without the use of her jewel. “He had us all fooled, sweetheart,” she murmured quietly, tracing her hand across Debris jaw. “Rose-colored glasses have a way of making red flags look harmless, honey.”

“I thought I was in love with Daunt before that,” Debris whispered back, uneasiness rising again, restlessness starting to fill her wings and claws and tail. That got Liliana to perk up. “And I think I might love him now, but what if I’m wrong?” She continued, and the skydancer stayed quiet to listen. “I don’t think Daunt would ever hurt me, but even I did and I was right, I still can’t be with him, I have to find my charge and that means a new mate until I hatch it, because I need to find it as soon as possible so I can stop feeling so lost and incomplete!” Debris said, voice starting to rise. “But I’m afraid if I lost Daunt in the process, I’d feel just as lost and incomplete!”

“Debris,” Liliana said, looking up into the guardian’s eyes. “Debris,” she repeated, and Debris made herself make eye contact with Liliana, who was smiling much more playfully now. “I have seen the way that little fae looks at you, the way you interact. There is love there. It’s up to you to determine where it goes and what kind, but I doubt there’s a way you could mess up and scare that boy away.”

Scales flushing, Debris tried not to seem excited by the idea. “But I can’t commit to just him while I try to find my charge; and it’s not fair to him to just string him along like that.”

Liliana laughed at that, and Debris almost felt miffed, but the skydancer went on. “That’s for him to decide, honey! Besides, Daunt has never had a singled-mated kind of history; he came to this clan with three mates, all four of them in love with each other. Ever since they left, he’s has been trying to find love like that ever since,” she said, sympathy showing on her face again. “But no matter what I say, I can’t be the one to settle this. You know that this is between you and him, no matter what happens with Sigil, no matter what happened with Nightwing, no matter how anyone else feels about it.”

Debris looked at Liliana, gently swept her tail behind her, and sighed. “You’re right,” she conceded again, small, forced smile on her face as she tried to not worry about the conversations she had to have. “Does it make it worse or better if I’m a little bit in love with you too?”

At that, Liliana laughed gaily, fluttering her own wings behind her and grinning up at Debris as the larger dragon started to stand. “Better. More love in the world is always a good thing; but I am a single-mated kind of gal you know, and Heald is my one true love.”

“Drat,” Debris replied with a weak laugh, then bowing slightly to the older dragon out of respect and thanks. “Either way, thanks again, Liliana. I know this was unexpected, but I really appreciated your help.”

“Anytime, honey,” she answered, waving as Debris started off. “I love Love, no matter the circumstances. Good luck with yours,” she called, and Debris flew off to think.

It was abrupt. It was quick. The fact that it happened so fast after the last one caught Debris and most other dragons completely off guard.

Slumber.

Months came and went and the dragons of the clan slept them away under the watchful eye of their deity, at least, they hoped so at least. Given that everyone woke up just fine, they chose to believe Windsinger had blessed them. They even woke up without the pangs of extreme hunger and thirst, due to some strange magic.

And once again, the nesting grounds became hot real estate.

It was a whirlwind of emotion and hormones and general slumber grogginess, and Debris hadn’t settled anything with Sigil or Daunt before the slumber hit, and she wanted to find her charge, and she didn’t want to think about love or mates or anything like that, so she did something impulsive.

45620960_350.png

2healthy_0dead.png

Connick was that impulsive thing she did.

He was easy. He wanted to leave the clan, but he was just as affected by the slumber and buildup of hormones as everyone else, and they had a wild fling and he didn’t even stick around to see the eggs be born. Debris was weirdly very relieved by that.

She had hidden from all of her friends. She knew she needed to talk to them, especially Sigil and Daunt, but after this? This made things a bit weirder. But she would tell them before the eggs hatched, she told herself. She would tell them, and she would sort out all her stupid emotional issues, and it would be great.

But first, she needed a nap. Producing and laying eggs was always so energy draining, magically and physically, so she laid her head down to get some rest.

She pretended she didn’t hate sleeping alone.

WE DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE MATE BE A DUDE but that's okay cause I get to character build people I actually like and build up to more next chapter B) Hopefully this chapter was also acceptable, and I should have the hatching up soon!

Yew and Teddy are still available, and two more will be up on the thread soon!

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
Your writing is excellent. lt seems like you've gotten even better after your hiatus. The character building here is very investing.
Your writing is excellent. lt seems like you've gotten even better after your hiatus. The character building here is very investing.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Even after such a long hiatus, I'm immediately sucked back in with your characterizations and story. This is by far the most enjoyable 100 Hatchling Challenge I've had the pleasure of reading. [emoji=guardian love]
Even after such a long hiatus, I'm immediately sucked back in with your characterizations and story. This is by far the most enjoyable 100 Hatchling Challenge I've had the pleasure of reading.
@DragonPrincess27

d'aw that's sweet of you to say

The theme for today's post is INTROSPECTION.
@DragonPrincess27

d'aw that's sweet of you to say

The theme for today's post is INTROSPECTION.
Oh my, you're back! And you've brought my favorite FR story back with you! How is that for a nice start of a day :D
Oh my, you're back! And you've brought my favorite FR story back with you! How is that for a nice start of a day :D
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
OH BOY, A FLING WITH A COATL. A larger range too! Wonder how the babies will come out.

But Debris bby pls talk out your feelings soon
OH BOY, A FLING WITH A COATL. A larger range too! Wonder how the babies will come out.

But Debris bby pls talk out your feelings soon
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
So I'm not on the ping list and this is a thing which ought to be remedied, I think :V

But DEBRIS THAT'S NOT A HEALTHY APPROACH
@ Debris please take care of your feelings bb I love you too much for this
So I'm not on the ping list and this is a thing which ought to be remedied, I think :V

But DEBRIS THAT'S NOT A HEALTHY APPROACH
@ Debris please take care of your feelings bb I love you too much for this

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@/Foxe : I snapchatted your message at my boyfriend and told him that someone was proposing to me online cause that's how I felt reading that message T~T Thank you so much, I love character focus and I'm so glad to see them going well! @/Phoebici : I ALSO SNAPCHATTED THIS MESSAGE... I feel... Overwhelmed with love. I want to print out all this praise and post it on my wall to encourage me. @/Rosesinger : Sometimes you just gotta isolate from everyone and worry about who you are as a person and how people perceive you... it be like that @/Alcorin : Listen, I can't marry all three of you AND my boyfriend, but y'all are making me consider it (*cries* I'm a favorite...) @/dransnake : I KNOW Debris out here wilding. And even with that wide range... Oh she gonna work it out alright @/ZippoFeuer : ADDED and Debris loves you right back and now she might be emotionally in a place to handle that XD @SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks @Foxe @GloryEternal @phantomsonic @Akura @EmeraldJubilee @BlueCoriander @GhostPepper @LostTravels @Redtiger7736 @ChromeAsh @BlackIvy @Alcorin @Ggirl @DiRoxy @mynameisgoliath @dransnake @Rosesinger @RadientAngel @Phoebici @nienna33 @Pigeonpanhandle @Grahh @MessengerDragon @Lunarsnow @Weredogalism @ZippoFeuer ------ It was Lyle who found her first. Apparently Fiona had sent him to find Debris after the slumber, since the guardian had effectively disappeared. He scoured from the shadows and from the sky and spotted her shimmering wings from the sky. He also said nothing about the two eggs she was sitting on top of. After a weird conversation, where mostly Debris spoke and more or less begged him to, he sat atop the eggs, watching them for her while she went to go find Sigil first. He made quite the sight, one enormous egg wrapped in each wing, dark body low to the ground. Debris was so thankful he didn’t go get Fiona; he understood she needed this time to herself. And so Debris hunted Sigil. She figured she’d check the forests around their camp first, through the bamboo stalks and various other kinds of trees from them to launch themselves off of. She did her best to avoid the eyes of other dragons; it was stupid, but she didn’t want to deal with other dragons until she calmed her confused heart. Sigil found her first. “Debris!” “Wha-?” And then Sigil landed heavily, with incredible velocity forward, on Debris back, making her stumble forward but not knocking her over this time. “I missed you!” They exclaimed, nuzzling against the back of her neck and kneading her back with their paws, tail whipping behind them like an excited dog. Debris laughed nervously, torn between the joy of being missed and loved and the fear of hurting the over-excited mirror. “Where have you been?” “Around,” Debris answered evasively, shaking Sigil off and forcing a smile on her face. She really was happy to see them, and the forced aspect of it lightened as she saw the happiness on their face. “I actually need to talk to you.” “Sure, I love talking to you!” Sigil said happily, then bounced slightly on their feet, turning in a circle as they went into their little arrow quiver. Instead of producing an arrow, they produced a handful of satin mice. “Have some!” “Uh,” was all Debris said, surprised and thrown by the producing of mice. “I’m, no thanks, Sig.” “If you change your mind – I have enough for you to – let me know!” They said through a mouthful of magically sweet mouse, and Debris couldn’t stop herself from smiling at them. She was tired of being worried about this, and knew Sigil was easily distracted, so she just dove right in. “You, uh, the other day, you, well, you said you loved me?” Debris started, heart fluttering in her chest. They nodded, the crunch of mouse bones audible as they snacked. “I do!” they said, seemingly proud of themselves about it. “You’re great!” “Th-Thank you,” Debris said weakly. “But, uh, Sigil, I- I don’t know- No, I just, I don’t feel the same way,” she stammered out, wings shifting behind her unhappily. The crunching stopped. Sigil turned their head to the side, as if to hear her better, despite the fact that she was no longer speaking. Finally, “you don’t?” they asked, and Debris almost shrank back away from them. “Why not?” “You’re- I just-“ Debris stammered, then took a deep breath and started again. “I really like you, Sigil, you’re an amazing dragon and I think you’re a good friend, but I’m not [i]in love[/i] with you. I can’t be your mate.” Sigil blinked at her, looking a bit confused, then cocked their head the other way. “I don’t want you to be my mate?” They said, almost like a question. Debris was thrown off. “What?” She asked. “But you-?” “I love you, Bri,” Sigil started, tail twitching and wings shuffling behind them as they tried not to bounce around, knowing they needed to focus. “You’re really cool, and really sweet, and I think you’re a super cool friend, but I don’t want you to be my mate!” Sigil proclaimed, head rocking back and forth like they had a beat in their head. “I don’t want a mate at all.” “You- I-“ Debris started again, processing. “What did you mean, then?” “That I love you, dummy!” Sigil said with a laugh, starting to feel less and less serious as time went on. “Like a sister and best friend and someone who was kind enough to grant me with three, amazing, beautiful, perfect children that I also love!” “Oh,” was all Debris got out. Then she realized; she wasn’t rejected Sigil. Sigil loved her, and they didn’t expect anything from it, they just loved her. Debris felt a giant, wild, excited grin cross her face, and her own tail swished behind her happily. “Then I do love you – I love you Sigil, like a sibling and best friend and wonderful nest-mate!” Sigil, wordlessly but with a happy shout, leapt on Debris’ neck and full body hugged her as she stumbled back, laughing all the while. ------- Debris then enlisted Sigil to sit at the nest with Lyle. “They haven’t done any bouncing today yet, but the second they move, I need you to come get me,” Debris instructed, and Sigil’s eyes gleamed. “Full speed ahead?” They asked, and Debris laughed and nodded. “Full speed ahead,” she agreed, and off she went to find Daunt. Unfortunately for her, Daunt was less destructive and much smaller, therefore much harder to find. So she went to the pools where he had helped her pick up guys before, given it was a hotspot in the clan, and tried very hard to put out of her mind the fact that this is where she met Nightwing. He wasn’t the focus of this event. He was just an unfortunate remnant. Just when she was starting to doze off, Daunt found her first. “Hey,” he greeted, and Debris jumped slightly out of her half-sleep. Gods curse it all, she was already nervous and now she was caught off guard and immediately on the defensive. “Where have you been?” “Around,” Debris answered evasively again, smiling nervously at him. “Sorry, I know I kinda disappeared, I just needed to… Think. Work things out. But it’s all good,” she said, biting back her desire to ramble. “I was, uh, actually here looking for you.” “Really?” He asked. “Cause it looked like you were here sleeping,” he said, and Debris for a second was worried, but noticed the amused glint in his eye and the flare of his crests that indicated he was teasing her. Pausing for a moment, Debris giggled slightly. Even without his voice modulator – he must have left it at home – she knew his tone. “Well, I can double task you know.” A moment of silence passed, and Debris settled her head down on the ground, and Daunt landed in front of her, like a little butterfly. “What did you need to talk to me about?” He asked, head cocked slightly. Debris felt her heart quicken. “I talked to Sigil – about the whole love dealio?” She said, and immediately cringed at her use of the word dealio. Daunt passed right over it, remaining pretty still. After another moment, he said “and?” “They’re not in love with me,” Debris said with a small smile. “They told me they love me – but they meant like a sister. So I told them I love them like a sibling too, and everything settled.” Debris saw Daunt’s crests twitch. Happiness? Was that it? A touch of excitement? Debris missed what he said next. “Sorry, what was that?” “I’m glad that got settled, then,” Daunt said, tail swishing on the ground behind him, adjusting his wings against his body. Debris tried not to do the same. Was he nervous too? Maybe she just needed to – “Cause I kinda wanted to tell you that too, but not in the way Sigil meant it.” They both paused. No one said anything. Daunt flushed, Debris followed, and then they both started stammering a bit, and found their surroundings more interesting than each other, given the trajectory of their eyes. “Okay, okay, uh, you, uhm, you go first?” Debris suggested, smiling wide and fluttering her wings against her side. Taking just a moment to compose himself, Daunt giggled slightly and started again. “Okay. Well, I just… Honestly, since we met, I’ve been having a really good time with you, we even got to have a nest together, and I started to… To, you know…” he trailed off, white scales flushing pink. “I started to get feelings for you, but I know you can’t take the same mate until you find your charge, and I don’t want to get in the way of that. I support you fully – I didn’t want to make you uncomfortable if you don’t want to be in a relationship while you continue to search.” Debris giggled slightly to herself, and Daunt pointedly looked away again, but Debris nudged him to look back over at her. “Hey,” she started, and Daunt flashed his crests at her to continue. “I, uh, I kinda have feelings for you too, and I didn’t want to tell you for the same reason. It felt unfair, telling you that but not being with you, cause I need to find my charge,” she said, this time being the one to avert her eyes. “I can’t… I can’t stop The Search, Daunt, I would never be able to be comfortable and happy if I did, but I… I didn’t…” This time, it was Daunt getting her attention. “Hey, I can love you and be loved by you while you still search,” Daunt said, and Debris caught his gaze again. His eyes were shining and his crests practically spelled ‘happy’. “I’ll still be the best wingdragon to ever grace the skies of Sornieth.” Debris swallowed down a lump of nothing. “Are you sure? Cause… What if… What if some other guy…” Daunt simply shook his head. “Debris, you don’t need to be just with me to be in a relationship with me,” he said, and eyed her, “if you find yourself attracted to anyone else, even if we start up a relationship, I won’t stop you from pursuing them.” “You’d really be okay with that?” Debris asked, shifting her legs underneath her and cocking her head slightly at him. He nodded, looking a little sheepish. “Honestly, and don’t take this the wrong way, I kind of prefer it. I like being with a lot of dragons, and I love to see love, plus-“ he cut off, jumping to the air with a squeak of fright as Sigil skidded into the clearing, bouncing around like an excited puppy. “Hatching, hatching, come, quick, run!” Sigil exclaimed, too excited to use full sentences. “Beat you there!” and then they were gone. Debris, now confronted with her hatching nest in front of her possible new boyfriend who didn’t father them, simply yoinked the fae out of the air and raced after Sigil. They’d finish this later. Just barely above the sound of the whistling winds, Debris heard Daunt say “you sure got busy while you were away,” with a laugh in his voice. She then tossed him away, and he laughed even harder. ------ Debris skid into the clearing, having been beaten by Sigil, who was bounding off of trees in excitement, to see Lyle gently helping a small, pink guardian out of his shell. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49797591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497976/49797591_350.png[/img] [/url] “Oh my Gods, I missed it!” Debris exclaimed, distressed, and knelt down to look over her new son. “Oh sweet windsinger, he’s so pretty!” “You won’t miss this one,” Lyle said, pointing to the other egg, gently directing Debris’ son at her. “You…” Daunt said, coming into the clearing and alighting on a branch, panting, “are much quicker than me.” “And I’m quicker than her!” Sigil exclaimed, bounding over to Daunt, then to Lyle. “Bet I’m quicker than you too!” When Lyle didn’t respond, Debris glanced over and was shocked to see him honestly weighing the challenge, but then he turned away to watch as the last egg finally cracked open and the smaller baby started climbing out of her shell. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49797592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497976/49797592_350.png[/img] [/url] “They look so much alike!” Sigil exclaimed, bounding over to investigate. It occurred to Debris that their father wasn’t here – he might not even know they exist. Debris honestly didn’t know if he was still in the clan. But she could care less. “The guy takes almost exclusively after his father, presumably,” Lyle remarked, head cocked to one side. “Who is the dad?” Sigil asked, wings a-fluttering. “Is he a guardian too? A Mirror like me? A fae like Daunt, a-“ “Shhhh, Sigil, shhhh,” Debris shushed, giggling slightly and tucking the children under wings and settling with them. “He’s a coatl and his name is… It’s… Well…” “Oh my Gods, Debris,” Daunt said, crests fanned out in amusement. “You don’t even know the name of your children’s father? What a wild child.” “Shhhhh!” Debris hissed, cheeks flushing. “I was preoccupied!” “Oh I bet you were,” Daunt teased, snaking his head lower to his body and fluttering his wings at her. Debris threw a rock at him, and it missed spectacularly. “Anyway I have names for them!” Debris announced loudly to draw their attention away from her fling. She had their full attention, and lifted her wing to show off the girl, the second hatch. “They’re both pink, and love has been on the brain,” she said, cheeks still flushed and pointedly not making eye contact with Sigil or Daunt, “so I’ve decided on Philia for the girl,” she said, looking from the girl to Sigil, “after the love you feel for family, siblings, children, things like that.” Sigil beamed, tearing up the ground in their excitement. Lifting her other wing, Debris showed off the son, and blushed a lot harder as she spoke again. “This is… Erm… This is Eros,” she said with a cough, glancing up at Daunt, who was blushing too, hiding his face in his wings. “After passionate, romantic love.” “They have great names!” Sigil exclaimed, bouncing around the little guardian family and rolling over onto their back in front of the boy, who sniffed at them. “Are they your charge?” They asked, batting slightly and gently at the baby, and getting batted at back. “No,” Debris answered with a small, sad smile. “But they’re lovely just the same.” “Of course!” Sigil exclaimed happily, then got up to go sniff at the girl. “And I bet you’ll be great together, no matter what!” Eyes still on Daunt, who flashed his crests as his body shook with tiny laughter, Debris smiled and replied, “yeah, I bet we will be.” ----- SHE DID IT SHE FACED HER FEELINGS... And those babies came out real cute, tbh. Eros even got capsule!!! Yew, Teddy, Eros, and Philia are all available and omg what is this? I'm caught up? With the story? GASP. Now... we wait. But only like four more days until she breeds again lol. Edit: Hope I didn't double ping, had to edit something!
@/Foxe : I snapchatted your message at my boyfriend and told him that someone was proposing to me online cause that's how I felt reading that message T~T Thank you so much, I love character focus and I'm so glad to see them going well!

@/Phoebici : I ALSO SNAPCHATTED THIS MESSAGE... I feel... Overwhelmed with love. I want to print out all this praise and post it on my wall to encourage me.

@/Rosesinger : Sometimes you just gotta isolate from everyone and worry about who you are as a person and how people perceive you... it be like that

@/Alcorin : Listen, I can't marry all three of you AND my boyfriend, but y'all are making me consider it (*cries* I'm a favorite...)

@/dransnake : I KNOW Debris out here wilding. And even with that wide range... Oh she gonna work it out alright

@/ZippoFeuer : ADDED and Debris loves you right back and now she might be emotionally in a place to handle that XD

@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks @Foxe @GloryEternal @phantomsonic @Akura @EmeraldJubilee @BlueCoriander @GhostPepper @LostTravels @Redtiger7736 @ChromeAsh @BlackIvy @Alcorin @Ggirl @DiRoxy @mynameisgoliath @dransnake @Rosesinger @RadientAngel @Phoebici @nienna33 @Pigeonpanhandle @Grahh @MessengerDragon @Lunarsnow @Weredogalism @ZippoFeuer

It was Lyle who found her first.

Apparently Fiona had sent him to find Debris after the slumber, since the guardian had effectively disappeared. He scoured from the shadows and from the sky and spotted her shimmering wings from the sky. He also said nothing about the two eggs she was sitting on top of.

After a weird conversation, where mostly Debris spoke and more or less begged him to, he sat atop the eggs, watching them for her while she went to go find Sigil first. He made quite the sight, one enormous egg wrapped in each wing, dark body low to the ground. Debris was so thankful he didn’t go get Fiona; he understood she needed this time to herself.

And so Debris hunted Sigil. She figured she’d check the forests around their camp first, through the bamboo stalks and various other kinds of trees from them to launch themselves off of. She did her best to avoid the eyes of other dragons; it was stupid, but she didn’t want to deal with other dragons until she calmed her confused heart.

Sigil found her first.

“Debris!”

“Wha-?” And then Sigil landed heavily, with incredible velocity forward, on Debris back, making her stumble forward but not knocking her over this time.

“I missed you!” They exclaimed, nuzzling against the back of her neck and kneading her back with their paws, tail whipping behind them like an excited dog. Debris laughed nervously, torn between the joy of being missed and loved and the fear of hurting the over-excited mirror. “Where have you been?”

“Around,” Debris answered evasively, shaking Sigil off and forcing a smile on her face. She really was happy to see them, and the forced aspect of it lightened as she saw the happiness on their face. “I actually need to talk to you.”

“Sure, I love talking to you!” Sigil said happily, then bounced slightly on their feet, turning in a circle as they went into their little arrow quiver. Instead of producing an arrow, they produced a handful of satin mice. “Have some!”

“Uh,” was all Debris said, surprised and thrown by the producing of mice. “I’m, no thanks, Sig.”

“If you change your mind – I have enough for you to – let me know!” They said through a mouthful of magically sweet mouse, and Debris couldn’t stop herself from smiling at them.

She was tired of being worried about this, and knew Sigil was easily distracted, so she just dove right in. “You, uh, the other day, you, well, you said you loved me?” Debris started, heart fluttering in her chest.

They nodded, the crunch of mouse bones audible as they snacked. “I do!” they said, seemingly proud of themselves about it. “You’re great!”

“Th-Thank you,” Debris said weakly. “But, uh, Sigil, I- I don’t know- No, I just, I don’t feel the same way,” she stammered out, wings shifting behind her unhappily.

The crunching stopped. Sigil turned their head to the side, as if to hear her better, despite the fact that she was no longer speaking. Finally, “you don’t?” they asked, and Debris almost shrank back away from them. “Why not?”

“You’re- I just-“ Debris stammered, then took a deep breath and started again. “I really like you, Sigil, you’re an amazing dragon and I think you’re a good friend, but I’m not in love with you. I can’t be your mate.”

Sigil blinked at her, looking a bit confused, then cocked their head the other way. “I don’t want you to be my mate?” They said, almost like a question.

Debris was thrown off. “What?” She asked. “But you-?”

“I love you, Bri,” Sigil started, tail twitching and wings shuffling behind them as they tried not to bounce around, knowing they needed to focus. “You’re really cool, and really sweet, and I think you’re a super cool friend, but I don’t want you to be my mate!” Sigil proclaimed, head rocking back and forth like they had a beat in their head. “I don’t want a mate at all.”

“You- I-“ Debris started again, processing. “What did you mean, then?”

“That I love you, dummy!” Sigil said with a laugh, starting to feel less and less serious as time went on. “Like a sister and best friend and someone who was kind enough to grant me with three, amazing, beautiful, perfect children that I also love!”

“Oh,” was all Debris got out. Then she realized; she wasn’t rejected Sigil. Sigil loved her, and they didn’t expect anything from it, they just loved her. Debris felt a giant, wild, excited grin cross her face, and her own tail swished behind her happily. “Then I do love you – I love you Sigil, like a sibling and best friend and wonderful nest-mate!”

Sigil, wordlessly but with a happy shout, leapt on Debris’ neck and full body hugged her as she stumbled back, laughing all the while.

Debris then enlisted Sigil to sit at the nest with Lyle.

“They haven’t done any bouncing today yet, but the second they move, I need you to come get me,” Debris instructed, and Sigil’s eyes gleamed.

“Full speed ahead?” They asked, and Debris laughed and nodded.

“Full speed ahead,” she agreed, and off she went to find Daunt.

Unfortunately for her, Daunt was less destructive and much smaller, therefore much harder to find. So she went to the pools where he had helped her pick up guys before, given it was a hotspot in the clan, and tried very hard to put out of her mind the fact that this is where she met Nightwing. He wasn’t the focus of this event. He was just an unfortunate remnant.

Just when she was starting to doze off, Daunt found her first.

“Hey,” he greeted, and Debris jumped slightly out of her half-sleep. Gods curse it all, she was already nervous and now she was caught off guard and immediately on the defensive. “Where have you been?”

“Around,” Debris answered evasively again, smiling nervously at him. “Sorry, I know I kinda disappeared, I just needed to… Think. Work things out. But it’s all good,” she said, biting back her desire to ramble. “I was, uh, actually here looking for you.”

“Really?” He asked. “Cause it looked like you were here sleeping,” he said, and Debris for a second was worried, but noticed the amused glint in his eye and the flare of his crests that indicated he was teasing her.

Pausing for a moment, Debris giggled slightly. Even without his voice modulator – he must have left it at home – she knew his tone. “Well, I can double task you know.”

A moment of silence passed, and Debris settled her head down on the ground, and Daunt landed in front of her, like a little butterfly. “What did you need to talk to me about?” He asked, head cocked slightly.

Debris felt her heart quicken. “I talked to Sigil – about the whole love dealio?” She said, and immediately cringed at her use of the word dealio.

Daunt passed right over it, remaining pretty still. After another moment, he said “and?”

“They’re not in love with me,” Debris said with a small smile. “They told me they love me – but they meant like a sister. So I told them I love them like a sibling too, and everything settled.” Debris saw Daunt’s crests twitch. Happiness? Was that it? A touch of excitement? Debris missed what he said next. “Sorry, what was that?”

“I’m glad that got settled, then,” Daunt said, tail swishing on the ground behind him, adjusting his wings against his body. Debris tried not to do the same. Was he nervous too? Maybe she just needed to – “Cause I kinda wanted to tell you that too, but not in the way Sigil meant it.”

They both paused. No one said anything. Daunt flushed, Debris followed, and then they both started stammering a bit, and found their surroundings more interesting than each other, given the trajectory of their eyes.

“Okay, okay, uh, you, uhm, you go first?” Debris suggested, smiling wide and fluttering her wings against her side.

Taking just a moment to compose himself, Daunt giggled slightly and started again. “Okay. Well, I just… Honestly, since we met, I’ve been having a really good time with you, we even got to have a nest together, and I started to… To, you know…” he trailed off, white scales flushing pink. “I started to get feelings for you, but I know you can’t take the same mate until you find your charge, and I don’t want to get in the way of that. I support you fully – I didn’t want to make you uncomfortable if you don’t want to be in a relationship while you continue to search.”

Debris giggled slightly to herself, and Daunt pointedly looked away again, but Debris nudged him to look back over at her.

“Hey,” she started, and Daunt flashed his crests at her to continue. “I, uh, I kinda have feelings for you too, and I didn’t want to tell you for the same reason. It felt unfair, telling you that but not being with you, cause I need to find my charge,” she said, this time being the one to avert her eyes. “I can’t… I can’t stop The Search, Daunt, I would never be able to be comfortable and happy if I did, but I… I didn’t…”

This time, it was Daunt getting her attention. “Hey, I can love you and be loved by you while you still search,” Daunt said, and Debris caught his gaze again. His eyes were shining and his crests practically spelled ‘happy’. “I’ll still be the best wingdragon to ever grace the skies of Sornieth.”

Debris swallowed down a lump of nothing. “Are you sure? Cause… What if… What if some other guy…”

Daunt simply shook his head. “Debris, you don’t need to be just with me to be in a relationship with me,” he said, and eyed her, “if you find yourself attracted to anyone else, even if we start up a relationship, I won’t stop you from pursuing them.”

“You’d really be okay with that?” Debris asked, shifting her legs underneath her and cocking her head slightly at him.

He nodded, looking a little sheepish. “Honestly, and don’t take this the wrong way, I kind of prefer it. I like being with a lot of dragons, and I love to see love, plus-“ he cut off, jumping to the air with a squeak of fright as Sigil skidded into the clearing, bouncing around like an excited puppy.

“Hatching, hatching, come, quick, run!” Sigil exclaimed, too excited to use full sentences. “Beat you there!” and then they were gone.

Debris, now confronted with her hatching nest in front of her possible new boyfriend who didn’t father them, simply yoinked the fae out of the air and raced after Sigil. They’d finish this later.

Just barely above the sound of the whistling winds, Debris heard Daunt say “you sure got busy while you were away,” with a laugh in his voice. She then tossed him away, and he laughed even harder.

Debris skid into the clearing, having been beaten by Sigil, who was bounding off of trees in excitement, to see Lyle gently helping a small, pink guardian out of his shell.

49797591_350.png

“Oh my Gods, I missed it!” Debris exclaimed, distressed, and knelt down to look over her new son. “Oh sweet windsinger, he’s so pretty!”

“You won’t miss this one,” Lyle said, pointing to the other egg, gently directing Debris’ son at her.

“You…” Daunt said, coming into the clearing and alighting on a branch, panting, “are much quicker than me.”

“And I’m quicker than her!” Sigil exclaimed, bounding over to Daunt, then to Lyle. “Bet I’m quicker than you too!”

When Lyle didn’t respond, Debris glanced over and was shocked to see him honestly weighing the challenge, but then he turned away to watch as the last egg finally cracked open and the smaller baby started climbing out of her shell.

49797592_350.png

“They look so much alike!” Sigil exclaimed, bounding over to investigate. It occurred to Debris that their father wasn’t here – he might not even know they exist. Debris honestly didn’t know if he was still in the clan. But she could care less.

“The guy takes almost exclusively after his father, presumably,” Lyle remarked, head cocked to one side.

“Who is the dad?” Sigil asked, wings a-fluttering. “Is he a guardian too? A Mirror like me? A fae like Daunt, a-“

“Shhhh, Sigil, shhhh,” Debris shushed, giggling slightly and tucking the children under wings and settling with them. “He’s a coatl and his name is… It’s… Well…”

“Oh my Gods, Debris,” Daunt said, crests fanned out in amusement. “You don’t even know the name of your children’s father? What a wild child.”

“Shhhhh!” Debris hissed, cheeks flushing. “I was preoccupied!”

“Oh I bet you were,” Daunt teased, snaking his head lower to his body and fluttering his wings at her. Debris threw a rock at him, and it missed spectacularly.

“Anyway I have names for them!” Debris announced loudly to draw their attention away from her fling. She had their full attention, and lifted her wing to show off the girl, the second hatch. “They’re both pink, and love has been on the brain,” she said, cheeks still flushed and pointedly not making eye contact with Sigil or Daunt, “so I’ve decided on Philia for the girl,” she said, looking from the girl to Sigil, “after the love you feel for family, siblings, children, things like that.”

Sigil beamed, tearing up the ground in their excitement.

Lifting her other wing, Debris showed off the son, and blushed a lot harder as she spoke again. “This is… Erm… This is Eros,” she said with a cough, glancing up at Daunt, who was blushing too, hiding his face in his wings. “After passionate, romantic love.”

“They have great names!” Sigil exclaimed, bouncing around the little guardian family and rolling over onto their back in front of the boy, who sniffed at them. “Are they your charge?” They asked, batting slightly and gently at the baby, and getting batted at back.

“No,” Debris answered with a small, sad smile. “But they’re lovely just the same.”

“Of course!” Sigil exclaimed happily, then got up to go sniff at the girl. “And I bet you’ll be great together, no matter what!”

Eyes still on Daunt, who flashed his crests as his body shook with tiny laughter, Debris smiled and replied, “yeah, I bet we will be.”

SHE DID IT SHE FACED HER FEELINGS... And those babies came out real cute, tbh. Eros even got capsule!!!

Yew, Teddy, Eros, and Philia are all available and omg what is this? I'm caught up? With the story? GASP. Now... we wait. But only like four more days until she breeds again lol.

Edit: Hope I didn't double ping, had to edit something!

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
Hey, l'm poly, we can work it out ;)
But on a serious note, l always enjoy reading your work. l can't wait for the next chapter! (or section? Post?)
Hey, l'm poly, we can work it out ;)
But on a serious note, l always enjoy reading your work. l can't wait for the next chapter! (or section? Post?)
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22