Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How long have you been on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make a post on how I keep missing my FR anniversary every single year. It's been 6 years since I joined. I am not as active as I used to be and have changed flights from Arcane to light and recently moved to shadow. I don't really remember my old friends but I remember being part of a very active Slack community long long ago. I ran a large and active hatchery and ensured I had all of the latest breeds and genes and my irl pockets were always empty because of FR. But things have changed drastically now, online and offline and I don't even know how many new breeds there are.

Just feel like having a conversation with some new people and catching up on FR stuff.

How long have you been on here and how have things changed? If it's not been long, what are you enjoying most about the site?
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make a post on how I keep missing my FR anniversary every single year. It's been 6 years since I joined. I am not as active as I used to be and have changed flights from Arcane to light and recently moved to shadow. I don't really remember my old friends but I remember being part of a very active Slack community long long ago. I ran a large and active hatchery and ensured I had all of the latest breeds and genes and my irl pockets were always empty because of FR. But things have changed drastically now, online and offline and I don't even know how many new breeds there are.

Just feel like having a conversation with some new people and catching up on FR stuff.

How long have you been on here and how have things changed? If it's not been long, what are you enjoying most about the site?
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
I made my account in 2016, but I’ve only been active for a portion of that time. I come and go. I’ve seen quite a bit change, though.. new dragons, quality of life changes, so many new items and familiars. It’s very impressive how this site has progressed. I remember when we had half the amount of users we typically have on now
I made my account in 2016, but I’ve only been active for a portion of that time. I come and go. I’ve seen quite a bit change, though.. new dragons, quality of life changes, so many new items and familiars. It’s very impressive how this site has progressed. I remember when we had half the amount of users we typically have on now
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
I remembered my 10th anniversary, because I was determined to at least not miss that one xD First time I've rememebered and I hatched an egg that came out nicely!

I've been at least moderately active for almost all of FR's life (took a year and a half hiatus 2014-2016) so it takes a chunk of thinking to remember all the changes. It's nice to see so many people online and the site still going very strong - I'm looking forward to seeing what happens now the refactor is nearly over!
I remembered my 10th anniversary, because I was determined to at least not miss that one xD First time I've rememebered and I hatched an egg that came out nicely!

I've been at least moderately active for almost all of FR's life (took a year and a half hiatus 2014-2016) so it takes a chunk of thinking to remember all the changes. It's nice to see so many people online and the site still going very strong - I'm looking forward to seeing what happens now the refactor is nearly over!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
joined in 2013, and been active enough that i have never lost the well fed bonus with the exception that one time the energy levels were bugged, and everyone's clan energies were reduced to zero.
joined in 2013, and been active enough that i have never lost the well fed bonus with the exception that one time the energy levels were bugged, and everyone's clan energies were reduced to zero.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I've been here for 4 years and 10 months, and the biggest change in that time has been the introduction of the Hibernal Den. I didn't exalt anyone for months! Until I eventually ran out of space again. :)
I've been here for 4 years and 10 months, and the biggest change in that time has been the introduction of the Hibernal Den. I didn't exalt anyone for months! Until I eventually ran out of space again. :)
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Recently passed 3 months! I joined on May 21st this year.

I think the most enjoyment I've gotten out of this site so far is posting on the forums and seeing what other people are saying.

As for the game itself, I like writing lore and breeding dragons. If the coli weren't part of the den tasks that would probably be the top of my list.

(I know there is a thread that gives away stuff for den tasks but personally, I have no reason to use it yet.)
Recently passed 3 months! I joined on May 21st this year.

I think the most enjoyment I've gotten out of this site so far is posting on the forums and seeing what other people are saying.

As for the game itself, I like writing lore and breeding dragons. If the coli weren't part of the den tasks that would probably be the top of my list.

(I know there is a thread that gives away stuff for den tasks but personally, I have no reason to use it yet.)
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I'm getting real close to 4 years now, which feels insane as I play literally every day. My lair makes me look like I've been playing since the game started lol
I'm getting real close to 4 years now, which feels insane as I play literally every day. My lair makes me look like I've been playing since the game started lol
I joined in September 2020, and there is one month left before my account turns 3 years old. I had three semi-hiatuses and one hiatus (first semi-hiatus was on April 2021, second semi-hiatus was on August-October 2022, then I returned to grind for RoR. Third semi-hiatus was on November-March 2023, and full hiatus was on March 2022 due to dire circumstances).
My highest activity on this site was on summer of 2021, when with enthusiasm I collected approx. 100 familiars every month. Unveiling Dustcarve Dig plot was fun, and I was very excited for Obelisks.

Eh, I still remember old hoard and marketplace.
I joined in September 2020, and there is one month left before my account turns 3 years old. I had three semi-hiatuses and one hiatus (first semi-hiatus was on April 2021, second semi-hiatus was on August-October 2022, then I returned to grind for RoR. Third semi-hiatus was on November-March 2023, and full hiatus was on March 2022 due to dire circumstances).
My highest activity on this site was on summer of 2021, when with enthusiasm I collected approx. 100 familiars every month. Unveiling Dustcarve Dig plot was fun, and I was very excited for Obelisks.

Eh, I still remember old hoard and marketplace.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE HAS THE EXPERIENCE OF REPEATEDLY MISSING MY ANNIVERSARY. i'm 5 years rapidly approaching 6, and i have not once celebrated my fr anniversary. for years 1 and 2 i logged in but didn't care, for 3 and 4 i was on hiatus, and for my 5th anniversary i didn't log in because i was in a mental health crisis, didn't notice i didn't log in until like 5 months later, and had to buy a g1 hatched that day 5 months after it happened. i really hope nothing happens that makes me miss my 6th
FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE HAS THE EXPERIENCE OF REPEATEDLY MISSING MY ANNIVERSARY. i'm 5 years rapidly approaching 6, and i have not once celebrated my fr anniversary. for years 1 and 2 i logged in but didn't care, for 3 and 4 i was on hiatus, and for my 5th anniversary i didn't log in because i was in a mental health crisis, didn't notice i didn't log in until like 5 months later, and had to buy a g1 hatched that day 5 months after it happened. i really hope nothing happens that makes me miss my 6th
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
almost 7 years and ive been playing daily for the whole time ! wild
almost 7 years and ive been playing daily for the whole time ! wild
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6