Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How long have you been on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Coming up on my 5th anniversary! Missed every single one before that, so I'm determined to remember this one lol. Took a big break somewhere in 2019 but came back and haven't had my clan energy go below 80% once in the past 2-3 years! I remember the ancient system and gaolers being released, hibden and lair revamps, hoard and vault revamps. Very vividly remember peacock being released. Dustcarve dig and obelisks was incredibly fun as well! Man flight rising has pulled me through a lot lol, I love this site to bits and can't wait to see it grow more [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
Coming up on my 5th anniversary! Missed every single one before that, so I'm determined to remember this one lol. Took a big break somewhere in 2019 but came back and haven't had my clan energy go below 80% once in the past 2-3 years!
I remember the ancient system and gaolers being released, hibden and lair revamps, hoard and vault revamps. Very vividly remember peacock being released. Dustcarve dig and obelisks was incredibly fun as well! Man flight rising has pulled me through a lot lol, I love this site to bits and can't wait to see it grow more
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

I just missed my 8th anniversary, which was the 13th. One of these years I'll catch it.
I just missed my 8th anniversary, which was the 13th. One of these years I'll catch it.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Coming up on my 9th anniversary which... yeesh. It doesn't feel like it's been that long but at the same time, it's been a lifetime. Hopefully I'm still active in October because I too have missed probably all but 2 of my anniversaries on here lol
Coming up on my 9th anniversary which... yeesh. It doesn't feel like it's been that long but at the same time, it's been a lifetime. Hopefully I'm still active in October because I too have missed probably all but 2 of my anniversaries on here lol
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
On this site? over 6 months. Except for when an... issue... came up, I've been online nearly everyday. Sure, I wasn't as into the game when I first started, but I started being active pretty quickly
On this site? over 6 months. Except for when an... issue... came up, I've been online nearly everyday. Sure, I wasn't as into the game when I first started, but I started being active pretty quickly
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
2 years today
2 years today
163.png 77504139.png 163.png
@CrazyOwl

Happy 2nd FR anniversary!!

^^
@CrazyOwl

Happy 2nd FR anniversary!!

^^
@bunnyfox
Ty!
I was gonna do a hatch but nobody was interested so ¯\_(?)_/¯
@bunnyfox
Ty!
163.png 77504139.png 163.png
I joined on 2017 but I always forget on my anniversary
I joined on 2017 but I always forget on my anniversary
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
almost 3 years now, which feels crazy. i feel like ive accomplished so much both in fr and irl these past few years
almost 3 years now, which feels crazy. i feel like ive accomplished so much both in fr and irl these past few years
[quote name="CrazyOwl" date="2023-08-28 20:43:12" ] @bunnyfox Ty! I was gonna do a hatch but nobody was interested so ¯\_(?)_/¯ [/quote] @CrazyOwl I love public hatches. Feel free to ping me if you do one sometime ^^
CrazyOwl wrote on 2023-08-28 20:43:12:
@bunnyfox
Ty!

@CrazyOwl

I love public hatches. Feel free to ping me if you do one sometime

^^
1 2 3 4 5 6