Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ✽ Red Lily ✽ ~closed~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Schsha looked at Zayit curiously. "What do you mean, like that?" she asked. She furled her wings tightly against her back, or at least as much as she could, to try to keep wind from blowing wind in Zayit's face. "Oh, and I'm Schsha. And sorry about almost chasing your dinner off," she shrugged, "I didn't mean to do that. My wings just sort of flutter when I'm nervous if I'm not paying attention."
Schsha looked at Zayit curiously. "What do you mean, like that?" she asked. She furled her wings tightly against her back, or at least as much as she could, to try to keep wind from blowing wind in Zayit's face. "Oh, and I'm Schsha. And sorry about almost chasing your dinner off," she shrugged, "I didn't mean to do that. My wings just sort of flutter when I'm nervous if I'm not paying attention."
@Humanaleph @Ragnaroc @Iycerose @LastTyme

With a quick glance to the direction the sudden change of wind came from and a displeased grunt of neighboring dragons as they turned attention to the pair down the table, Cinyth gave a quick, observing stare or two before turning direction back to her book. It was a novel she was trying to finish, being about a girl who was stranded for many days before her true knight in shining armor appeared. It was a corny, love book but Cinyth enjoyed reading about such things. She would think of her father, and give a quick longing smirk before her bright orbs returned to gazing over the inky words, how well they rolled off of the page and easy to understand. And it would get her thinking. What if such things as this book ever existed? It would seem silly of course, but not necessarily untrue. Whatever it was about this thick stack of papers bound in leather, Cinyth was hooked to it like a fish to bait.
@Humanaleph @Ragnaroc @Iycerose @LastTyme

With a quick glance to the direction the sudden change of wind came from and a displeased grunt of neighboring dragons as they turned attention to the pair down the table, Cinyth gave a quick, observing stare or two before turning direction back to her book. It was a novel she was trying to finish, being about a girl who was stranded for many days before her true knight in shining armor appeared. It was a corny, love book but Cinyth enjoyed reading about such things. She would think of her father, and give a quick longing smirk before her bright orbs returned to gazing over the inky words, how well they rolled off of the page and easy to understand. And it would get her thinking. What if such things as this book ever existed? It would seem silly of course, but not necessarily untrue. Whatever it was about this thick stack of papers bound in leather, Cinyth was hooked to it like a fish to bait.
nature_ani.gif

tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@humanaleph

Zayit's face twitches as she speaks. Then maybe you should PAY ATTENTION He takes another bite of a wiggling centipede. "If you intend to stay human. Is what I meant. DO I make you nervous??" He regards her with a mixture of interest and forstyness. "How long have you been here? Do you have a niche? A Job? What do you like to do? And Where do you sleep?" Eyes narrowing his head fins furl only to open slowly an inch then close and open as he breath but never opening more than that inch.
@humanaleph

Zayit's face twitches as she speaks. Then maybe you should PAY ATTENTION He takes another bite of a wiggling centipede. "If you intend to stay human. Is what I meant. DO I make you nervous??" He regards her with a mixture of interest and forstyness. "How long have you been here? Do you have a niche? A Job? What do you like to do? And Where do you sleep?" Eyes narrowing his head fins furl only to open slowly an inch then close and open as he breath but never opening more than that inch.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@ragnaroc
"Er, I just sleep in the Eyrie, usually, or wherever, I don't really have a defined niche yet, there aren't too many Nocs here so it's not like I can clump with people or something. And I'm an archivist, we record the clan history in the great Tomes, and a few other things like keeping the knowledge of the Change alive," she shrugs, keeping her wings more firmly under control. "And you don't really make me that nervous. You honestly seem more freaked out then I do, but I'm not one to make judgements of that sort lightly, so don't take what I say completely seriously."
(I would think there are still some pockets of humans who don't know how to get a dragon form? Also I can nix the archivist thing if necessary @iycerose)
@ragnaroc
"Er, I just sleep in the Eyrie, usually, or wherever, I don't really have a defined niche yet, there aren't too many Nocs here so it's not like I can clump with people or something. And I'm an archivist, we record the clan history in the great Tomes, and a few other things like keeping the knowledge of the Change alive," she shrugs, keeping her wings more firmly under control. "And you don't really make me that nervous. You honestly seem more freaked out then I do, but I'm not one to make judgements of that sort lightly, so don't take what I say completely seriously."
(I would think there are still some pockets of humans who don't know how to get a dragon form? Also I can nix the archivist thing if necessary @iycerose)
(( I don't have time to write anything right now, but I'll quickly answer you @humanaleph . There are no original humans in this world we live in, okay? We're all born dragons and we develop the ability to shift into humans depending on our state of mind. There are dragons who can't transform into humans because they don't know envy, hatred, rage etc (very few of them though, all of those are most likely old and called the wise ones), although there are dragons who know all of it too well and have chosen to stay human because they feed of it. Some "lose" the ability to turn dragon if they stay human too long. As in lose, I mean they either forget how to shift or think it's too painful to do because the body adjust to shifting the more often one does it. So, everyone possesses a dragon form because we're all born in it and with it although some chose not to shift back when they've turned too human... Do you get it or did I lose you somewhere in there? Hahah, don't know if I explain smoothly or just make **** even more complicated.
Also go for the archivist, seems good to have one of those in here ))
(( I don't have time to write anything right now, but I'll quickly answer you @humanaleph . There are no original humans in this world we live in, okay? We're all born dragons and we develop the ability to shift into humans depending on our state of mind. There are dragons who can't transform into humans because they don't know envy, hatred, rage etc (very few of them though, all of those are most likely old and called the wise ones), although there are dragons who know all of it too well and have chosen to stay human because they feed of it. Some "lose" the ability to turn dragon if they stay human too long. As in lose, I mean they either forget how to shift or think it's too painful to do because the body adjust to shifting the more often one does it. So, everyone possesses a dragon form because we're all born in it and with it although some chose not to shift back when they've turned too human... Do you get it or did I lose you somewhere in there? Hahah, don't know if I explain smoothly or just make **** even more complicated.
Also go for the archivist, seems good to have one of those in here ))
5UPBxSM.png
((@iycerose I understand. That's pretty awesome, I guess, so EVERYONE IGNORE MY THING RELATING TO THAT. Also, archivist, awesome.))
((@iycerose I understand. That's pretty awesome, I guess, so EVERYONE IGNORE MY THING RELATING TO THAT. Also, archivist, awesome.))
@Humanaleph

Zayit regards her critically his fins tilting minutely, eye narrowed. The he rapidly flicks his face away. "I would like to read those at some point....are they exccesable to humans? How are you managing thus far. What some struggles you are facing. Are you usually like That?" Throwing a glance back to her the Fae regards her with caution but not coldness.
@Humanaleph

Zayit regards her critically his fins tilting minutely, eye narrowed. The he rapidly flicks his face away. "I would like to read those at some point....are they exccesable to humans? How are you managing thus far. What some struggles you are facing. Are you usually like That?" Throwing a glance back to her the Fae regards her with caution but not coldness.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@humanaleph @ragnaroc @xwarangelx @lasttyme (( So, I've been quite off as all of us so I'll just jump in and get something started ))

Nemi walks into the great hall with Lilac and the phantoms close by, her gaze scanning the tables, looking for empty seats suited for humans. How the hell is it that all of these individuals want to stay together in a clan this big? I don't get it. Nemi caught herself making a disgusted grimace. Trying to shake off the negativity and giving it all a hundredth chance, she keeps on walking towards a table with two awkward-looking people sitting next to each other. Silently she stands behind them, hiding in the shadows ((yea, now the table is somewhat close to shadows of some sort)), invisible to their field of view, and rudely eavesdropping on their conversation.
"... My wings just sort of flutter when I'm nervous if I'm not paying attention", she hears the girl say. Wow, that's awkward, but at least she seems nice. Good for her. She keeps listening in lack of better things to do. All of a sudden she felt like jumping in. She walks up behind them and sticks her head in between them. "Hi, I don't mean to interrupt or be rude. But do you guys mind if I sit down and join you? There's too many... not people around here, if you know what I mean", she says and decides straighten her back instead of creepily keep her head between their faces. Lilac sticks her head out on the side of Nemi's legs, she looks up, with big purple, shiny eyes, and tries to exchange gazes with both the girl and the boy.
@humanaleph @ragnaroc @xwarangelx @lasttyme (( So, I've been quite off as all of us so I'll just jump in and get something started ))

Nemi walks into the great hall with Lilac and the phantoms close by, her gaze scanning the tables, looking for empty seats suited for humans. How the hell is it that all of these individuals want to stay together in a clan this big? I don't get it. Nemi caught herself making a disgusted grimace. Trying to shake off the negativity and giving it all a hundredth chance, she keeps on walking towards a table with two awkward-looking people sitting next to each other. Silently she stands behind them, hiding in the shadows ((yea, now the table is somewhat close to shadows of some sort)), invisible to their field of view, and rudely eavesdropping on their conversation.
"... My wings just sort of flutter when I'm nervous if I'm not paying attention", she hears the girl say. Wow, that's awkward, but at least she seems nice. Good for her. She keeps listening in lack of better things to do. All of a sudden she felt like jumping in. She walks up behind them and sticks her head in between them. "Hi, I don't mean to interrupt or be rude. But do you guys mind if I sit down and join you? There's too many... not people around here, if you know what I mean", she says and decides straighten her back instead of creepily keep her head between their faces. Lilac sticks her head out on the side of Nemi's legs, she looks up, with big purple, shiny eyes, and tries to exchange gazes with both the girl and the boy.
5UPBxSM.png
@Iycerose @Humanaleph @LastTyme

Closing the book, Cinyth grew too irritated with the sounds of powerful jaws crushing down on insects or bones, leaving a disgruntled Wildclaw to shift back to her dragon form and quickly slip between the adjacent doors. Shaking her head feathers, ivory flecked wings would spread as a powerful downward motion lifted her in the air. Letting the air lift her wings, the girl would glide relatively close to the ground, clutching the book softly with her claws. Finding a suitable place to land, she would touch down to the ground once more and enter the larger, dragon made home that she resided in. Her familiar greeted her with a blissful purr and nudge. Smiling down upon the creature, Cinyth would take place to sit and rest, just listening to the peaceful sounds outside the window that was left open a bit.
@Iycerose @Humanaleph @LastTyme

Closing the book, Cinyth grew too irritated with the sounds of powerful jaws crushing down on insects or bones, leaving a disgruntled Wildclaw to shift back to her dragon form and quickly slip between the adjacent doors. Shaking her head feathers, ivory flecked wings would spread as a powerful downward motion lifted her in the air. Letting the air lift her wings, the girl would glide relatively close to the ground, clutching the book softly with her claws. Finding a suitable place to land, she would touch down to the ground once more and enter the larger, dragon made home that she resided in. Her familiar greeted her with a blissful purr and nudge. Smiling down upon the creature, Cinyth would take place to sit and rest, just listening to the peaceful sounds outside the window that was left open a bit.
nature_ani.gif

tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14