Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ✽ Red Lily ✽ ~closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@iycerose
Cool, I can't wait. Also, I have a question. I'm also kind of an artist, and I was wondering if we could use OCs, or is it FR dragons only?
@iycerose
Cool, I can't wait. Also, I have a question. I'm also kind of an artist, and I was wondering if we could use OCs, or is it FR dragons only?
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@LastTyme I'm actually not that picky, as long as one can see what element your dragon has it's totally okay to use your own OCs ^^ considering I was thinking about that whole element benefit thing, it would be nice to be able to notice it somehow hahah
@LastTyme I'm actually not that picky, as long as one can see what element your dragon has it's totally okay to use your own OCs ^^ considering I was thinking about that whole element benefit thing, it would be nice to be able to notice it somehow hahah
5UPBxSM.png
@iycerose
We'll the character I was intending on using has wonky eyes so it's no trouble at all changing their color for the RP, so that's sounds like a problem solved, yeah?

So when can we get this kicked off? I'm super excited. Can't wait. ^^
@iycerose
We'll the character I was intending on using has wonky eyes so it's no trouble at all changing their color for the RP, so that's sounds like a problem solved, yeah?

So when can we get this kicked off? I'm super excited. Can't wait. ^^
@LastTyme sounds awesome, looking forward to have a look on that babe of yours!

I was thinking about which plots to merge and came up with love #2 and war #2 would be most logical, because they play well together etc. So, copypasting:
Char #1 is in the clan under probation, falls in love with char #2 who answer his/her love. Char #1 get jealous somehow (char #2 had to breed with char #3 for example) and can't handle it. While char #3 (if it's even a good idea, maybe it can be an overprotective sister/brother instead) falls in love with char #2 - still dead end. Char #1 leaves and gets captured by clanless who's been watching our clan. They keep him/her captured 'til they notice he'/she's more human than dragon and they let himher in. From there on char #1 is in on their plans and helping them with all of hisher info heshe got. Sooner or later they invade, char #3 gets away while char #2 is held hostage and char #3 is doing everything heshe can to get himher out of there. From there on we can move however we'd like.
Char #1 may either be cruel enough to not forgive char #2 or heshe got strong feeling enough to help himher etc, etc.
Char #2 may see char #1 for who heshe really is or stay with himher, or escape and choose char #3 even if there's no love etc, etc.
Char #3 may succeed to help char #2 out or realize heshe didn't have strong feelings enough not to choose a true life partner etc, etc.

All depends fully on what kind of char you choose and what their relations are and how you want it to play out. Now, do you guys want to start from the beginning when char #1 joins, from the middle somewhere or from where they're separated?

And last but not least, I got a question. I understand that a picture of your dragon explains pretty much how they look - yea. But how do you wanna do with their human forms? Pictures of descriptions? And is this forum the same with the Character Concepts, where you like write down name, age, gender, history, traits, etc?

AAAAnd would you like to customize the plot somehow if something doesn't feel right just say it now so that we don't start and it turns out... Not exciting to keep going, haha c:

@Ragnaroc
@LastTyme sounds awesome, looking forward to have a look on that babe of yours!

I was thinking about which plots to merge and came up with love #2 and war #2 would be most logical, because they play well together etc. So, copypasting:
Char #1 is in the clan under probation, falls in love with char #2 who answer his/her love. Char #1 get jealous somehow (char #2 had to breed with char #3 for example) and can't handle it. While char #3 (if it's even a good idea, maybe it can be an overprotective sister/brother instead) falls in love with char #2 - still dead end. Char #1 leaves and gets captured by clanless who's been watching our clan. They keep him/her captured 'til they notice he'/she's more human than dragon and they let himher in. From there on char #1 is in on their plans and helping them with all of hisher info heshe got. Sooner or later they invade, char #3 gets away while char #2 is held hostage and char #3 is doing everything heshe can to get himher out of there. From there on we can move however we'd like.
Char #1 may either be cruel enough to not forgive char #2 or heshe got strong feeling enough to help himher etc, etc.
Char #2 may see char #1 for who heshe really is or stay with himher, or escape and choose char #3 even if there's no love etc, etc.
Char #3 may succeed to help char #2 out or realize heshe didn't have strong feelings enough not to choose a true life partner etc, etc.

All depends fully on what kind of char you choose and what their relations are and how you want it to play out. Now, do you guys want to start from the beginning when char #1 joins, from the middle somewhere or from where they're separated?

And last but not least, I got a question. I understand that a picture of your dragon explains pretty much how they look - yea. But how do you wanna do with their human forms? Pictures of descriptions? And is this forum the same with the Character Concepts, where you like write down name, age, gender, history, traits, etc?

AAAAnd would you like to customize the plot somehow if something doesn't feel right just say it now so that we don't start and it turns out... Not exciting to keep going, haha c:

@Ragnaroc
5UPBxSM.png
@iycerose
I WANT TO BE THE CLANLESS PLEASE PLEASE.

And my character, I've already got him drawn as a human so that works nicely for me, but is guess for other people it could vary. Some people like human art of their dragons, others could just write it out, you know?
@iycerose
I WANT TO BE THE CLANLESS PLEASE PLEASE.

And my character, I've already got him drawn as a human so that works nicely for me, but is guess for other people it could vary. Some people like human art of their dragons, others could just write it out, you know?
I would loveeeee to join this :o
I would loveeeee to join this :o
nature_ani.gif

tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@iycerose

I would really love to be in this RP.
I'd like a fusion of the war/romance thing.
Also, does how someone look as a dragon end up impacting their human form? I mean, along the lines of if someone has a circuit gene then they have that as a human, because I'd think it'd go both ways (I suppose that would be a story idea, then)
Also I'd be using dragons who are at the moment hatchlings in my clan but will soon grow up.
How often would the dragons spend in human form/vs dragon form, and is this set in a future of our world?
This rp sounds fascinating, and really cool.
(These are the dragons I'd be using, by the way. I don't have time to embed them, so I'm linking to my lair)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=126051&tab=dragon&did=9080037
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=126051&did=9085267
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=126051&did=9073410
@iycerose

I would really love to be in this RP.
I'd like a fusion of the war/romance thing.
Also, does how someone look as a dragon end up impacting their human form? I mean, along the lines of if someone has a circuit gene then they have that as a human, because I'd think it'd go both ways (I suppose that would be a story idea, then)
Also I'd be using dragons who are at the moment hatchlings in my clan but will soon grow up.
How often would the dragons spend in human form/vs dragon form, and is this set in a future of our world?
This rp sounds fascinating, and really cool.
(These are the dragons I'd be using, by the way. I don't have time to embed them, so I'm linking to my lair)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=126051&tab=dragon&did=9080037
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=126051&did=9085267
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=126051&did=9073410
@iycerose @ragnaroc @humanaleph @xWarAngelx Excitedexcitedexcitedexci-

I'm just going to throw this out there because I'm really excited for this to start.

So here's my character that I'm going to be using. His dragon form. You can ignore some of the writing and information for now, seeing as little of it is relevant for the RP. And his human form (his apparel is a little different, I'll explain when we get there. Also he has thick, black veins running around his neck and wherever his skin is a little thinner). His name is Tyme (which you can also call me, lol) and since his eyes are kinda crazy, for the RP, I'm just going to go ahead and say they're deep green for nature, because venom and poison is his power. Long story short he's kind of the a**hole type; really rough and tough and doesn't really want much to do with anyone, although he's sort of got a soft spot for others much like him; clanless and those who believe they've been wronged in the world, although it'd be smart never to put your life in his hands, as he's not exactly trustworthy. He's a true scrapper and a great fighter, in both of this forms, which he switches back in forth, pretty much 50/50, although does lean towards his human form. His familiar is a Scaleback.

I guess I'll take another from my lair, lol. Here's Kage (pronounced KA-gay; "Shadow" in Japanese). True to shadow nature, she's kind of a prankster. She likes melting into shadows and playing games and making noises and scaring people with her powers. She's a decent offensive player, but she's more of a supporting teammate, setting enemies on edge with her frightening tactics and lowering visibility by manipulating shadows and fog. I don't have a picture of her in her human form, but she's very very thin, and medium height, about 5'7 with long, pin-straight, pitch black hair, which she usually keeps braided and wrapped up and generally out of the way. Her skin is pale, and has very fine, small features, but large and cold eyes, which stay purple in each of her forms. She wears a bird skull necklace with lots of beads all time, which makes eerie and hollow rattling noises whenever she walks. She keeps her Hippogryph at her side constantly, which sometimes gives away her position when she's hidden in the shadows, but he usually knows to stay away during battles. She very much likes staying in her dragon form most.
@iycerose @ragnaroc @humanaleph @xWarAngelx Excitedexcitedexcitedexci-

I'm just going to throw this out there because I'm really excited for this to start.

So here's my character that I'm going to be using. His dragon form. You can ignore some of the writing and information for now, seeing as little of it is relevant for the RP. And his human form (his apparel is a little different, I'll explain when we get there. Also he has thick, black veins running around his neck and wherever his skin is a little thinner). His name is Tyme (which you can also call me, lol) and since his eyes are kinda crazy, for the RP, I'm just going to go ahead and say they're deep green for nature, because venom and poison is his power. Long story short he's kind of the a**hole type; really rough and tough and doesn't really want much to do with anyone, although he's sort of got a soft spot for others much like him; clanless and those who believe they've been wronged in the world, although it'd be smart never to put your life in his hands, as he's not exactly trustworthy. He's a true scrapper and a great fighter, in both of this forms, which he switches back in forth, pretty much 50/50, although does lean towards his human form. His familiar is a Scaleback.

I guess I'll take another from my lair, lol. Here's Kage (pronounced KA-gay; "Shadow" in Japanese). True to shadow nature, she's kind of a prankster. She likes melting into shadows and playing games and making noises and scaring people with her powers. She's a decent offensive player, but she's more of a supporting teammate, setting enemies on edge with her frightening tactics and lowering visibility by manipulating shadows and fog. I don't have a picture of her in her human form, but she's very very thin, and medium height, about 5'7 with long, pin-straight, pitch black hair, which she usually keeps braided and wrapped up and generally out of the way. Her skin is pale, and has very fine, small features, but large and cold eyes, which stay purple in each of her forms. She wears a bird skull necklace with lots of beads all time, which makes eerie and hollow rattling noises whenever she walks. She keeps her Hippogryph at her side constantly, which sometimes gives away her position when she's hidden in the shadows, but he usually knows to stay away during battles. She very much likes staying in her dragon form most.
@iycerose

HI well this is a lot of information. I advise closing the group now because we are getting hella people and every time we get someone new we have to remake the plot. Honestly I'd like it to stay the three of us because I think that keeps the plot clean. That being said if you want to make another rp or rework the plot to fit all these new people that is one you. I need a simplified version of your plot. Or a basic role lay out of who is were because that is hella confusing.
@iycerose

HI well this is a lot of information. I advise closing the group now because we are getting hella people and every time we get someone new we have to remake the plot. Honestly I'd like it to stay the three of us because I think that keeps the plot clean. That being said if you want to make another rp or rework the plot to fit all these new people that is one you. I need a simplified version of your plot. Or a basic role lay out of who is were because that is hella confusing.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc
Okay so there is a clanless/rouge dragon or two that perhaps banded together (that's what I've been thinking at least [and because they're clanless, they're mentally more human than dragon, aka more greedy, jealous, angry instead of peaceful and really in tune with nature and feelings and crap]) are watching this clan, and are really angry at it for whatever reasons. Within the clan though, there are a couple of these rouge dragons as well, but they're a lot calmer about it and probably not quite as angry. One of them gets in trouble, and the clanless notice, but while that one's in time out, ends up falling in love, possibly, although most of all of the relationships are very one-sided and unrequited. Cue exploding action, fighting, love, and tragedy.

I really want Tyme to be [one of] the clanless. He's exactly that type of character. Js.

But personally, I think a lot of characters would be okay here. The more the merrier. MORE CASUALITIES. *battle cry*
@Ragnaroc
Okay so there is a clanless/rouge dragon or two that perhaps banded together (that's what I've been thinking at least [and because they're clanless, they're mentally more human than dragon, aka more greedy, jealous, angry instead of peaceful and really in tune with nature and feelings and crap]) are watching this clan, and are really angry at it for whatever reasons. Within the clan though, there are a couple of these rouge dragons as well, but they're a lot calmer about it and probably not quite as angry. One of them gets in trouble, and the clanless notice, but while that one's in time out, ends up falling in love, possibly, although most of all of the relationships are very one-sided and unrequited. Cue exploding action, fighting, love, and tragedy.

I really want Tyme to be [one of] the clanless. He's exactly that type of character. Js.

But personally, I think a lot of characters would be okay here. The more the merrier. MORE CASUALITIES. *battle cry*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14