Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ✽ Red Lily ✽ ~closed~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
[quote name="iycerose" date="2015-01-04 12:49:56"]And people! @Ragnaroc @LastTyme @humanaleph @xwarangelx this original idea of an rp was from the beginning meant to be for me and my (in real life yo) friend @ivyshire although I got so excited to post it she didn't really have the time to catch a spot. I was wondering if it'd be okay for you guys if we include her? She'd love to join and I feel bad for not inviting her in the first place, I'm a sucky friend förlåt mirre[/quote] Sounds fine to me
iycerose wrote on 2015-01-04 12:49:56:
And people! @Ragnaroc @LastTyme @humanaleph @xwarangelx this original idea of an rp was from the beginning meant to be for me and my (in real life yo) friend @ivyshire although I got so excited to post it she didn't really have the time to catch a spot. I was wondering if it'd be okay for you guys if we include her? She'd love to join and I feel bad for not inviting her in the first place, I'm a sucky friend

förlåt mirre
Sounds fine to me
@iycerose

I'm totes cool with another person as as long as she isn't overworked by real life/too busy and thus feels bad for dragging the rp.
@iycerose

I'm totes cool with another person as as long as she isn't overworked by real life/too busy and thus feels bad for dragging the rp.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@iycerose I think I've covered everything we've worked on since the beginning. Anything else? Name: Tyme Age: Equivalent to mid twenties-younger thirties. Element/Elemental Benefit: Nature; poisonous blood. Enemies can be infected when bitten or scratched. Also when enraged, his pores and all of his scales ooze this toxin. It's [i]extremely[/i] corrosive and potent. Because of his blood, he doesn't take well to healing magics or medicines. Rank: Clanless Appearances: [url=http://fav.me/d57p2yo][human form][/url] and [url=http://fav.me/d6za4xc][dragon form][/url] History: Tyme born into a clan far away from where he resides now, where almost every dragon was near "perfect." He couldn't stand it there. He sought out other clans, more civilized dwellings, but came up short. Now he wanders. Personality: In his human mind, he has a calmer demeanor, and usually stays quite level headed even if he has an extremely short temper , although when at his full potential, he's angry and violent and sly and cunning and deceitful. Like Zayit, he's scared of being stuck in his dragon form, but much less so. He prefers to switch equally between his dragon and human form, but favoring his human's capability of speech and ability for using tools, but he does enjoy his dragon's power and strength. He utilizes each forms strengths (desire, wits and slyness and power, flight and poison), but has thrown away their "weaknesses (fragility and size, and selflessness and peacefulness)." Relations: None specifically. He's just a lonely trouble maker. Familiar: A Scaleback that goes by the name, Konji and a Nightsky Furian that he's befriended that he calls Slade [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6365406] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63655/6365406_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Kage [ka-GAY] Age: Younger teenage years Element/Elemental Benefit: Shadow. She can melt into the shadows to become completely unseen and has also learned from her Noc friends how to mimic and copy sounds (to the best of her ability) and has a very high fear factor when in combat. A more defensive player than offensive, as her only real combat strength is in her human form. Rank: Simply a citizen, not much authority but still decently important. Human form: She's very very thin, and medium height, about 5'7 with long, pin-straight, pitch black hair, which she usually keeps braided and wrapped up and generally out of the way. Her skin is pale, but her torso and back is covered in dark birth marks (a shape that mimics crackle, but doesn't leave her torso, arm and legs), and has very fine, small features, but large and cold eyes, which stay purple in each of her forms. She wears a bird skull necklace with lots of beads all time, which makes eerie and hollow rattling noises whenever she walks. Otherwise she wears cargo shorts and a tube top and nothing else. Rarely she wears shoes, and she sometimes wears a cape that covers every part of her body, hiding her birthmarks from any newcomers. History: She was as born like this to a family in the clan, however her parents are no longer around. No one knows where they ran off to, but Kage is not to worried. Personality: Fun loving and playful. She likes playing jokes using her magic and powers, but knows when it's time to be serious. Kage isn't very trusting but once she feels comfortable opening up to someone, she will consider you someone very special in her life; very protecting and loving and loyal. Familiar: Hippogryph Relations: Schsha...?
@iycerose
I think I've covered everything we've worked on since the beginning. Anything else?

Name: Tyme
Element/Elemental Benefit: Nature; poisonous blood. Enemies can be infected when bitten or scratched. Also when enraged, his pores and all of his scales ooze this toxin. It's extremely corrosive and potent. Because of his blood, he doesn't take well to healing magics or medicines.
Appearances: [human form] and [dragon form]
History: Tyme born into a clan far away from where he resides now, where almost every dragon was near "perfect." He couldn't stand it there. He sought out other clans, more civilized dwellings, but came up short. Now he wanders.
Personality: In his human mind, he has a calmer demeanor, and usually stays quite level headed even if he has an extremely short temper , although when at his full potential, he's angry and violent and sly and cunning and deceitful. Like Zayit, he's scared of being stuck in his dragon form, but much less so. He prefers to switch equally between his dragon and human form, but favoring his human's capability of speech and ability for using tools, but he does enjoy his dragon's power and strength. He utilizes each forms strengths (desire, wits and slyness and power, flight and poison), but has thrown away their "weaknesses (fragility and size, and selflessness and peacefulness)."
Relations: None specifically. He's just a lonely trouble maker.
Familiar: A Scaleback that goes by the name, Konji and a Nightsky Furian that he's befriended that he calls Slade

6365406_350.png

Name: Kage [ka-GAY]
Element/Elemental Benefit: Shadow. She can melt into the shadows to become completely unseen and has also learned from her Noc friends how to mimic and copy sounds (to the best of her ability) and has a very high fear factor when in combat. A more defensive player than offensive, as her only real combat strength is in her human form.
Rank: Simply a citizen, not much authority but still decently important.
Human form: She's very very thin, and medium height, about 5'7 with long, pin-straight, pitch black hair, which she usually keeps braided and wrapped up and generally out of the way. Her skin is pale, but her torso and back is covered in dark birth marks (a shape that mimics crackle, but doesn't leave her torso, arm and legs), and has very fine, small features, but large and cold eyes, which stay purple in each of her forms. She wears a bird skull necklace with lots of beads all time, which makes eerie and hollow rattling noises whenever she walks. Otherwise she wears cargo shorts and a tube top and nothing else. Rarely she wears shoes, and she sometimes wears a cape that covers every part of her body, hiding her birthmarks from any newcomers.
History: She was as born like this to a family in the clan, however her parents are no longer around. No one knows where they ran off to, but Kage is not to worried.
Personality: Fun loving and playful. She likes playing jokes using her magic and powers, but knows when it's time to be serious. Kage isn't very trusting but once she feels comfortable opening up to someone, she will consider you someone very special in her life; very protecting and loving and loyal.
Familiar: Hippogryph
Relations: Schsha...?
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@iycerose Name: Lila Ami Alabaster(Alabaster is my clan’s name she has no relation to Zayit) [b] Nicknames:[/b] Li, Lil, Cat, Lily(Only for Zayit) [b]Age:[/b] 25 [b]Element:[/b] Light [b]Elemental benefit:[/b] She doesn’t know she has one nor what it is. Maybe we will discover it later. It’s probably something to do with energy conversion or reflection. She is remarkable good at finding things. [b]Rank:[/b] Civilian, Artist, Professional Scavenger, Tradeswoman, Adventurer, Explorer Extraordinaire!! Lila was born into the clan and has lived there all her life. She hordes things, all kinds of things. Tinkering runs in her blood, she can usually fix whatever little thing you have broken. She runs a small stores where you can trade her stuff. It is named Chat Argent. The shop is sized for humans. Dragons must go around back. (Pronounced Sha Are-jaun Meaning: Silver Cat, Language: French...she hails from french bloodline. This is what her grandfather has left of it.) Her items are one of a kind, handcrafted and usually made out of scraps of metal and colored glass with no other function than they look pretty. Which is good because fellow dragons don’t care much for functions when they have forever to get to things. However a causal day spent sunbathing an admiring your newest sun catcher is a much more common event. What she does have that performs a function she keeps because she made it to make her life easier. Sure you could probably convince her to make you one but it would never looks the same because she probably won’t find the same junk! I guess you could call her the clan’s resident artist. Sometimes she barters her actual paintings, sketches and drawings but she doesn’t make them often and thus rarely has them to trade. Usually they are gifts. Also the ones she does make are of particular value to her hence why she went out of her way to make them. I say barter because money isn’t something we have. Occasionally if the clan needs something they will call upon her to retrieve or make it. If you are wondering how she even has time for all this simply consider yourself without a schedule. Everyday for the rest of forever you wake up with no plans, can go anywhere and do anything. You can fly across lands and sleep and eat what you want. There is no transfer of customs no job or classes to attend. No body that need you home by a certain time, no limits to your adventure except the amount of souvenirs you can bring home. It’s just you and your imagination and what you feel like doing. Some might not do a thing. Lila lives. [b]Dragon appearance:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4178194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41782/4178194_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Human appearance:[/b] [url]http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii635/TessaSan/MyStyle21_zpsaa60b953.jpg[/url] So you know the drill by now. There is a lot more to her than the doll above. Lila for starters is human the same amount of time Zayit is dragon, relatively none. She loves being a dragon you will see why later in her history. This dragoness is a square six feet tall and about one hundred sixty pounds with a lean build. Lila’s skin is almost always sun tanned from much exploring for new materials. Her eyes are warm maple syrup with the promise of a sugar rush. They turn a starting shade of sepia when she gets excited. Sepia:[url]http://akvis.com/img/examples/coloriage/sepia-photo/sepia-photo.jpg[/url] Lila tends to keep her hair short, otherwise it would just get burnt or chopped around her shop. Said hair darkens in an umbre from light to dark teal as you go down. On the sides of her head, like her dragon she has these tufts of white feathers. She will usually arrange bottle glass ornaments in these for fun. Her current favorite is a set of three, dark blue pinwheels going from larger(the highest) to smaller(lowest). ’They go WHOOO when I run fast.’ She doesn’t do much to her hair ever so it’s rather disheveled looking. Her crest of course is apparent and is about two feet wide at it’s widest point tapering down her neck and above till it peaks. The crest follows up the back of her neck, stops at the tip of her head and then spreads to either side. Lila has wings, huge wings that she keeps tucked against her back, she can and will fly in human form. They look like her cotal wings. Her hair is in fact made of thousands of tiny tiny feathers varying length and they simulate hair. Hair nails are usually some shade of dark teal. The pale turquoise body marks you see on her dragon are very faintly apparent on her skin in the form of a paler mocha, but not the spots they don’t appear on her skin. Lila also has tears marks that trail from the base of her eyes the length of her face, see her cotal. She also has a forked tounge. She wears gold studs, just plain cylindrical studs. Clothing Well head to toe. She wears a police cap the strap is braided navy, the bill is black the little band part above the strap is smoke blue and the puffy top part is sky. The gold badge is instead a gold cat face. It also has little wings like the tail wings cotals have but these are on the side of the hat. A bead chain dangles around her neck all with a varying form of dark materials from wood to stones to nuts. She wears a hooded, sleeveless, floor length, coat with a feather ruff and either a white turtleneck or a white tee under it depending on where she is heading. Being a cotal she gets cold easily so it’s not a bother to wear the coat. (Zayit will argue why a coat is practical when long hair is not.....Lila’s response will be fashion points and an unrealistic expectation of her to be practical. Practical is the death of whimsy she says.) The coat has an impressive feather ruff pale turquoise in color with the occasional black or navy feather springing out. It is really hard to describe patterns but the whole coat is teal the with pale turquoise accents and the zipper is white and the material is something between suede and wool. A squall rasa pelt drapes the mantle of the coat with two long furry panels draping down the unzipped sides. The pelt is part of the coat, sewn on. Her pants are worn but very comfortable jeans, they show their age as the blue denim is is now stripped with paler blue, maybe that was the pattern all along. She has a pair with rips in them at are even older than her current ones. She wears those on hot days. In her current jens she has a pocket watch but you will only see the dark blue chain running form a belt loop to her pocket. She also wears a navy colored military belt. Her boots are white winter boots with a two inch heel and fur trim. [b]History:[/b] Lila’s blood hails form can you guess?? A family of french and Romanian artists and explorers. her grandfather was cartographer but settled down and opened shop when her mother passed and Lila still need guidance. When Lila was little she was read all kind of stories about dragons, magic, princesses and fantasy. How cool it is to be able to be those heros those wild adventures. Why be human when you can be a dragon?? You don’t need to worry about where you sleep or what you eat. You have magic!...well maybe sota. You can hear thoughts!! It’s all so cool to her. SHe doesn’t really understand what Zayit has against it. I mean yeah he is a bitty butterfly dragon but still FLYING MAN FLYING why would you not want to fly?? Growing up she was always fascinated by trinkets and compiling and collecting colors. She had an extreme love of color and light. It as natural for her to follow in her mothers footsteps and become a true artist of life. [b]Personality:[/b] Here is where things get fun. Unless I am corrected. I am a firm believer that in every million of anything somewhere there will be a fluke. A defect, it maybe small but it is there. Lila is that defect. She spends most of her time as a dragon and tends to be a gentle soul. I mean she doesn’t really see a need to fight when you can adventure. She’s not calm though and she doesn’t want peace. She likes life to be awe inspiring and to take the living aspect so few of us do. Lila is the one who climbs up amount throws her arm out wide at the top. She [i][b]feels[/b][/i] the air in her soul and the earth in her heart living in the bliss of the sheer awe that is the mountain the beauty of it’s view and the current of the worlds life puling inside her blood. She doesn’t care what other people do. Her life will be one that is well lived. She doesn’t have the word need in her world. Lila never NEEDS anything, it is a world ruled by want and if you want something you simply go and get it. Very easy, make sure to enjoy the journey and take some souvenirs. She has no limits to tie her down nor obligation to stunt her fun. Literally she does whatever she wants every single day, with a smile on her face. Waking up when she choose and deciding from their what today feels like. Maybe she will open shop, maybe she won’t, maybe she will go exploring, maybe she will bring Zayit with her, maybe she will stay home and make things or maybe she will go out and watch the sky for hours. She doesn’t feel the NEED to open shop. Infact her place like her has no set schedule she is their when she wants to be and if she isn’ there is a little closed sign on the door. She is an exceptionally happy person, a fun lover and would be a really party center if she wasn’t always out exploring. [b]Familiar:[/b] Hoarfrost Mauler named Tink & Ouroboros Buttersnake Oberon [b]Relations:[/b] She is Zayit’s best friend. So tired right now. I am not going to read this over. I still have Kimchi’s profile to get through. @LastTyme I am very picky about my families but if you want her and Kage to a preestablished friendship where Kage looking up to Lila like an older sister and Lila treats Kage like a little sister I am down with that. Just know Lila is gone most of the time.
@iycerose
Name: Lila Ami Alabaster(Alabaster is my clan’s name she has no relation to Zayit)

Nicknames: Li, Lil, Cat, Lily(Only for Zayit)

Element: Light

Elemental benefit: She doesn’t know she has one nor what it is. Maybe we will discover it later. It’s probably something to do with energy conversion or reflection. She is remarkable good at finding things.

Rank: Civilian, Artist, Professional Scavenger, Tradeswoman, Adventurer, Explorer Extraordinaire!!

Lila was born into the clan and has lived there all her life. She hordes things, all kinds of things. Tinkering runs in her blood, she can usually fix whatever little thing you have broken. She runs a small stores where you can trade her stuff. It is named Chat Argent. The shop is sized for humans. Dragons must go around back.

(Pronounced Sha Are-jaun Meaning: Silver Cat, Language: French...she hails from french bloodline. This is what her grandfather has left of it.)

Her items are one of a kind, handcrafted and usually made out of scraps of metal and colored glass with no other function than they look pretty. Which is good because fellow dragons don’t care much for functions when they have forever to get to things. However a causal day spent sunbathing an admiring your newest sun catcher is a much more common event.
What she does have that performs a function she keeps because she made it to make her life easier. Sure you could probably convince her to make you one but it would never looks the same because she probably won’t find the same junk!
I guess you could call her the clan’s resident artist. Sometimes she barters her actual paintings, sketches and drawings but she doesn’t make them often and thus rarely has them to trade. Usually they are gifts.
Also the ones she does make are of particular value to her hence why she went out of her way to make them. I say barter because money isn’t something we have. Occasionally if the clan needs something they will call upon her to retrieve or make it.

If you are wondering how she even has time for all this simply consider yourself without a schedule. Everyday for the rest of forever you wake up with no plans, can go anywhere and do anything. You can fly across lands and sleep and eat what you want. There is no transfer of customs no job or classes to attend. No body that need you home by a certain time, no limits to your adventure except the amount of souvenirs you can bring home. It’s just you and your imagination and what you feel like doing. Some might not do a thing. Lila lives.

Dragon appearance:
4178194_350.png

Human appearance: http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii635/TessaSan/MyStyle21_zpsaa60b953.jpg

So you know the drill by now. There is a lot more to her than the doll above. Lila for starters is human the same amount of time Zayit is dragon, relatively none. She loves being a dragon you will see why later in her history.
This dragoness is a square six feet tall and about one hundred sixty pounds with a lean build.
Lila’s skin is almost always sun tanned from much exploring for new materials. Her eyes are warm maple syrup with the promise of a sugar rush. They turn a starting shade of sepia when she gets excited. Sepia:http://akvis.com/img/examples/coloriage/sepia-photo/sepia-photo.jpg

Lila tends to keep her hair short, otherwise it would just get burnt or chopped around her shop.
Said hair darkens in an umbre from light to dark teal as you go down. On the sides of her head, like her dragon she has these tufts of white feathers. She will usually arrange bottle glass ornaments in these for fun. Her current favorite is a set of three, dark blue pinwheels going from larger(the highest) to smaller(lowest). ’They go WHOOO when I run fast.’ She doesn’t do much to her hair ever so it’s rather disheveled looking. Her crest of course is apparent and is about two feet wide at it’s widest point tapering down her neck and above till it peaks. The crest follows up the back of her neck, stops at the tip of her head and then spreads to either side.

Lila has wings, huge wings that she keeps tucked against her back, she can and will fly in human form. They look like her cotal wings. Her hair is in fact made of thousands of tiny tiny feathers varying length and they simulate hair. Hair nails are usually some shade of dark teal. The pale turquoise body marks you see on her dragon are very faintly apparent on her skin in the form of a paler mocha, but not the spots they don’t appear on her skin. Lila also has tears marks that trail from the base of her eyes the length of her face, see her cotal. She also has a forked tounge. She wears gold studs, just plain cylindrical studs.

Clothing
Well head to toe. She wears a police cap the strap is braided navy, the bill is black the little band part above the strap is smoke blue and the puffy top part is sky. The gold badge is instead a gold cat face. It also has little wings like the tail wings cotals have but these are on the side of the hat. A bead chain dangles around her neck all with a varying form of dark materials from wood to stones to nuts.

She wears a hooded, sleeveless, floor length, coat with a feather ruff and either a white turtleneck or a white tee under it depending on where she is heading. Being a cotal she gets cold easily so it’s not a bother to wear the coat. (Zayit will argue why a coat is practical when long hair is not.....Lila’s response will be fashion points and an unrealistic expectation of her to be practical. Practical is the death of whimsy she says.) The coat has an impressive feather ruff pale turquoise in color with the occasional black or navy feather springing out. It is really hard to describe patterns but the whole coat is teal the with pale turquoise accents and the zipper is white and the material is something between suede and wool. A squall rasa pelt drapes the mantle of the coat with two long furry panels draping down the unzipped sides. The pelt is part of the coat, sewn on.

Her pants are worn but very comfortable jeans, they show their age as the blue denim is is now stripped with paler blue, maybe that was the pattern all along. She has a pair with rips in them at are even older than her current ones. She wears those on hot days. In her current jens she has a pocket watch but you will only see the dark blue chain running form a belt loop to her pocket. She also wears a navy colored military belt. Her boots are white winter boots with a two inch heel and fur trim.

History: Lila’s blood hails form can you guess?? A family of french and Romanian artists and explorers. her grandfather was cartographer but settled down and opened shop when her mother passed and Lila still need guidance.

When Lila was little she was read all kind of stories about dragons, magic, princesses and fantasy. How cool it is to be able to be those heros those wild adventures. Why be human when you can be a dragon?? You don’t need to worry about where you sleep or what you eat. You have magic!...well maybe sota. You can hear thoughts!! It’s all so cool to her. SHe doesn’t really understand what Zayit has against it. I mean yeah he is a bitty butterfly dragon but still FLYING MAN FLYING why would you not want to fly??

Growing up she was always fascinated by trinkets and compiling and collecting colors. She had an extreme love of color and light. It as natural for her to follow in her mothers footsteps and become a true artist of life.

Personality: Here is where things get fun. Unless I am corrected. I am a firm believer that in every million of anything somewhere there will be a fluke. A defect, it maybe small but it is there. Lila is that defect. She spends most of her time as a dragon and tends to be a gentle soul. I mean she doesn’t really see a need to fight when you can adventure. She’s not calm though and she doesn’t want peace. She likes life to be awe inspiring and to take the living aspect so few of us do.
Lila is the one who climbs up amount throws her arm out wide at the top. She feels the air in her soul and the earth in her heart living in the bliss of the sheer awe that is the mountain the beauty of it’s view and the current of the worlds life puling inside her blood.
She doesn’t care what other people do. Her life will be one that is well lived. She doesn’t have the word need in her world. Lila never NEEDS anything, it is a world ruled by want and if you want something you simply go and get it. Very easy, make sure to enjoy the journey and take some souvenirs. She has no limits to tie her down nor obligation to stunt her fun. Literally she does whatever she wants every single day, with a smile on her face. Waking up when she choose and deciding from their what today feels like. Maybe she will open shop, maybe she won’t, maybe she will go exploring, maybe she will bring Zayit with her, maybe she will stay home and make things or maybe she will go out and watch the sky for hours. She doesn’t feel the NEED to open shop. Infact her place like her has no set schedule she is their when she wants to be and if she isn’ there is a little closed sign on the door. She is an exceptionally happy person, a fun lover and would be a really party center if she wasn’t always out exploring.

Familiar: Hoarfrost Mauler named Tink & Ouroboros Buttersnake Oberon

Relations: She is Zayit’s best friend.

So tired right now. I am not going to read this over. I still have Kimchi’s profile to get through.

@LastTyme

I am very picky about my families but if you want her and Kage to a preestablished friendship where Kage looking up to Lila like an older sister and Lila treats Kage like a little sister I am down with that. Just know Lila is gone most of the time.
@Ragnaroc

Nope too hella tired to do Kimchi''s sorry.
@Ragnaroc

Nope too hella tired to do Kimchi''s sorry.
@iycerose ^^^ See above, I was so tired I pinged myself instead. :P
@iycerose ^^^ See above, I was so tired I pinged myself instead. :P
@iycerose Name: Kimchi Alabaster [b] Nicknames:[/b] Kim, Chi, Kimmy, Kimora [b]Age:[/b] 18-19 [b]Element:[/b] Ice [b]Elemental benefit:[/b] He can freeze water and water based substances. [b]Rank:[/b] Civilian, Tailor He has a little clothing shop if you want to come look. It's named Black Cat Tailoring and has a modestly sized sign black like chalkboard with ivory script and hang on and overhead post above the small store. Open on weekends Sunday from 10-2pm Saturday 4-8pm. The shop is sized for humans. Dragons must go around back. [b]Dragon appearance:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2262873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/22629/2262873_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Human appearance:[/b] [url]http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii635/TessaSan/MyStyle23_zps0b897488.jpg[/url] Kimchi like Lila also prefers to be a dragon though his older brother coaxes him to stay human sometimes. When he is human he prefers a gothic style of dress and because he is a minor character I am not going to go all out with his clothing. Put him in this, make the shirt shirt charcoal. [url]http://retroscopefashions.com/images/mens/TP00031W.jpg[/url] Give him a little pale bow tie and we are good. No wings or dragon features other than black tipped claws. Yes he does wear black make-up some times. His ears are pointed. He’s slight for a man at 5’8 and shares his brothers asian roots. He is average, lacking both major fat and major muscle. Kimich is super comfy and gives great hugs. [b]History:[/b] Kimchi is Zayit’s younger brother. They have had a rough life and Kimchi is the far more docile of the two. He used to get beat up when Zayit wasn’t around to protect him. Now of course Zayit would return that gesture with interest to whoever the idiot was but....it didn’t change the fact that his baby brother was still battered and broken. This of course has made his brother(Zayit) possessive and over protective which Kimich does not appreciate particularly as he is searching for a mate. [b]Personality:[/b] Docile. Is the perfect word. Kimich is an utterly sweet, soft spoken and rather shy. If his brother is the dark knight then Kimchi is definitely the prince in his castle. Racking up the nerve to shop an apparel store was a major undertaking and he still struggles with new clients and meeting people. Chivalry is not dead in this one and his kind and loving manner is only rivaled by his devotion to others. He can be nippy if you attack him but this is usually only in his human form. Zayit thinks his brother is going soft but his brother just is soft, literally and metaphorically. Kimchi is not made for battle or adventure. The world is scary out there and it hurts him. Being a dragon makes everything peaceful, everything gentle, everything good so why would you rather be a hurtful spiteful vicious human? [b]Familiar:[/b] Harvest Floralcat named Lorelei Cost him a pretty piece of fabric she did. Floralcats are not cheap and harvest cats are the cream of the crop. Kim has a thing for felines though. [b]Relations:[/b] Zayit’s Younger brother. Friend of Lila There that's it for me!
@iycerose
Name: Kimchi Alabaster

Nicknames: Kim, Chi, Kimmy, Kimora

Element: Ice

Elemental benefit: He can freeze water and water based substances.

He has a little clothing shop if you want to come look. It's named Black Cat Tailoring and has a modestly sized sign black like chalkboard with ivory script and hang on and overhead post above the small store. Open on weekends Sunday from 10-2pm Saturday 4-8pm. The shop is sized for humans. Dragons must go around back.

Dragon appearance:
2262873_350.png

Human appearance: http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii635/TessaSan/MyStyle23_zps0b897488.jpg

Kimchi like Lila also prefers to be a dragon though his older brother coaxes him to stay human sometimes.

When he is human he prefers a gothic style of dress and because he is a minor character I am not going to go all out with his clothing. Put him in this, make the shirt shirt charcoal.

http://retroscopefashions.com/images/mens/TP00031W.jpg Give him a little pale bow tie and we are good.

No wings or dragon features other than black tipped claws. Yes he does wear black make-up some times. His ears are pointed.

He’s slight for a man at 5’8 and shares his brothers asian roots. He is average, lacking both major fat and major muscle. Kimich is super comfy and gives great hugs.

History: Kimchi is Zayit’s younger brother. They have had a rough life and Kimchi is the far more docile of the two. He used to get beat up when Zayit wasn’t around to protect him. Now of course Zayit would return that gesture with interest to whoever the idiot was but....it didn’t change the fact that his baby brother was still battered and broken. This of course has made his brother(Zayit) possessive and over protective which Kimich does not appreciate particularly as he is searching for a mate.

Personality: Docile. Is the perfect word. Kimich is an utterly sweet, soft spoken and rather shy. If his brother is the dark knight then Kimchi is definitely the prince in his castle. Racking up the nerve to shop an apparel store was a major undertaking and he still struggles with new clients and meeting people. Chivalry is not dead in this one and his kind and loving manner is only rivaled by his devotion to others. He can be nippy if you attack him but this is usually only in his human form. Zayit thinks his brother is going soft but his brother just is soft, literally and metaphorically. Kimchi is not made for battle or adventure. The world is scary out there and it hurts him. Being a dragon makes everything peaceful, everything gentle, everything good so why would you rather be a hurtful spiteful vicious human?

Familiar: Harvest Floralcat named Lorelei Cost him a pretty piece of fabric she did. Floralcats are not cheap and harvest cats are the cream of the crop. Kim has a thing for felines though.

Relations: Zayit’s Younger brother. Friend of Lila

There that's it for me!
@ragnaroc

Nah, I want to keep Kage as more of a loner, with not many close friends/family but instead will take and drop aacquaintances with ease. I meant like SISTERsister, not like, friendly sister. ^^'

Also @iycerose, I forgot to mention that, by all means, please do invite your friends. I certainly don't mind. I might be adding another character tonight though when I get home so...

...beware...
@ragnaroc

Nah, I want to keep Kage as more of a loner, with not many close friends/family but instead will take and drop aacquaintances with ease. I meant like SISTERsister, not like, friendly sister. ^^'

Also @iycerose, I forgot to mention that, by all means, please do invite your friends. I certainly don't mind. I might be adding another character tonight though when I get home so...

...beware...
Just a little bump, and I've fixed some things in both Kage and Tyme's sheets because I guess I wasn't completely caught up with everything. ^^' Oops. ;u;
Just a little bump, and I've fixed some things in both Kage and Tyme's sheets because I guess I wasn't completely caught up with everything. ^^' Oops. ;u;
@iycerose
I would give more information on chimaera and balphazar but their information right now is more tangenrial/part of the reason why Schsha has few friendships.
@iycerose
I would give more information on chimaera and balphazar but their information right now is more tangenrial/part of the reason why Schsha has few friendships.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14