Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ✽ Red Lily ✽ ~closed~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@iycerose

I edited some more under my last post. Also Bazaar means strange it is one am here so I may have spelt it like the market and not the adjective.
@iycerose

I edited some more under my last post. Also Bazaar means strange it is one am here so I may have spelt it like the market and not the adjective.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc do you mean bizarre? I tried googling "bazaar strange" and bizarre came up hahaha. I don't know about the mating season, do you think it's necessary or should one just have to breed whenever they're ready?
@Ragnaroc do you mean bizarre? I tried googling "bazaar strange" and bizarre came up hahaha. I don't know about the mating season, do you think it's necessary or should one just have to breed whenever they're ready?
5UPBxSM.png
@iycerose
XDDD
I think it will mess with the system if we implement one and Zayit might just kill himself(he is already doomed though)

Also did you get this? I am making Lila's profile now. Did you want to talk land/map? I am planning on doing a location key. What I gave you is a really rough map. The Location Key will give a description of the location and then tell you about it.
Quote:
----Things to Add to my profile----

I refuse to add Sexual Orientation I think it boxes people in so they explore their characters relationships less.

His Elemental Benefit is Current Control.
It gives him extreme grace and minute air current manipulation. The grace is constant but this wind is much stronger when he is a dragon(magic seems like it should be stronger as a dragon anyway).
@iycerose
XDDD
I think it will mess with the system if we implement one and Zayit might just kill himself(he is already doomed though)

Also did you get this? I am making Lila's profile now. Did you want to talk land/map? I am planning on doing a location key. What I gave you is a really rough map. The Location Key will give a description of the location and then tell you about it.
Quote:
----Things to Add to my profile----

I refuse to add Sexual Orientation I think it boxes people in so they explore their characters relationships less.

His Elemental Benefit is Current Control.
It gives him extreme grace and minute air current manipulation. The grace is constant but this wind is much stronger when he is a dragon(magic seems like it should be stronger as a dragon anyway).
@Ragnaroc I don't think it should be a big deal about breeding as the clan is quite big when we begin. Maybe a requirement that every ready female need to breed at least one time a year? It feels like the way of breeding works the same way as for us humans. Males can do it how much they want whenever they want, but females have a "cooldown" (as in when we're pregnant - it takes a while for a female dragon to be able to lay eggs after she's... been bred... or something. You get what I'm trying to say? hahaha)?

Yea I added it to your sheet! I'm going to work in 15 minutes, I'll be back in seven hours ^^
@Ragnaroc I don't think it should be a big deal about breeding as the clan is quite big when we begin. Maybe a requirement that every ready female need to breed at least one time a year? It feels like the way of breeding works the same way as for us humans. Males can do it how much they want whenever they want, but females have a "cooldown" (as in when we're pregnant - it takes a while for a female dragon to be able to lay eggs after she's... been bred... or something. You get what I'm trying to say? hahaha)?

Yea I added it to your sheet! I'm going to work in 15 minutes, I'll be back in seven hours ^^
5UPBxSM.png
@iycerose

Well you also have to take into account if dragons are being bread like this what happens to the children? Are they just obligated to being a mom? A hatching will not grow to maturity in a year. So this means that as soon as a female dragon reaches maturity she will never have a time in her life she does not have children to tend to. Unless we have a massive day care system....okay this is cray we should stap. If the clan is large enough there is no reason for regimented breeding. Have fun at work. I will probably go to bed soon. But I may we awake around 9-10am tomorrow morning. I am 3 hours ahead of FR so that is what? 6-7am FR time?? Maybe.
@iycerose

Well you also have to take into account if dragons are being bread like this what happens to the children? Are they just obligated to being a mom? A hatching will not grow to maturity in a year. So this means that as soon as a female dragon reaches maturity she will never have a time in her life she does not have children to tend to. Unless we have a massive day care system....okay this is cray we should stap. If the clan is large enough there is no reason for regimented breeding. Have fun at work. I will probably go to bed soon. But I may we awake around 9-10am tomorrow morning. I am 3 hours ahead of FR so that is what? 6-7am FR time?? Maybe.
@Ragnaroc yea, well it doesn't matter to me what happens to the breeding thing. It's just a possibility to cause drama, haha. So, just, big clan and no forced breeding (yet)?

That's perfect, I'll probably be back by then too! Have fun sleeping ;)
@Ragnaroc yea, well it doesn't matter to me what happens to the breeding thing. It's just a possibility to cause drama, haha. So, just, big clan and no forced breeding (yet)?

That's perfect, I'll probably be back by then too! Have fun sleeping ;)
5UPBxSM.png
@iycerose

SO the sight is about go down I will post my character tommrow
@iycerose

SO the sight is about go down I will post my character tommrow
[quote name="iycerose" date="2015-01-03 16:07:59"]@humanaleph I'm so tired, what do you mean? [quote]And some of the letter line in my dragons (you know, Alpha, Beta, ect,) could be a seperate clan in universe that they interact with? *shrugs*[/quote] I'm sorry I've read the sentence like five times and my head just won't get it, hahaha, sorry my god... And yesss so excited!!![/quote]there's a specific geneology of letter names in my clan (the descendants of my primaries, Aleph and Bet)
iycerose wrote on 2015-01-03 16:07:59:
@humanaleph I'm so tired, what do you mean?
Quote:
And some of the letter line in my dragons (you know, Alpha, Beta, ect,) could be a seperate clan in universe that they interact with? *shrugs*
I'm sorry I've read the sentence like five times and my head just won't get it, hahaha, sorry my god...

And yesss so excited!!!
there's a specific geneology of letter names in my clan (the descendants of my primaries, Aleph and Bet)
@humanaleph oh okay, so you mean that the rest of your clan would be in this world that they interact with?

If so, the clans are in peace, just not quite interacting with each other. Especially since Home decided to include abandoned dragons and take care of them - the other clans prefer to keep the peace by not interacting because that'd risk a feud
@humanaleph oh okay, so you mean that the rest of your clan would be in this world that they interact with?

If so, the clans are in peace, just not quite interacting with each other. Especially since Home decided to include abandoned dragons and take care of them - the other clans prefer to keep the peace by not interacting because that'd risk a feud
5UPBxSM.png
And people! @Ragnaroc @LastTyme @humanaleph @xwarangelx this original idea of an rp was from the beginning meant to be for me and my (in real life yo) friend @ivyshire although I got so excited to post it she didn't really have the time to catch a spot. I was wondering if it'd be okay for you guys if we include her? She'd love to join and I feel bad for not inviting her in the first place, I'm a sucky friend

förlåt mirre
And people! @Ragnaroc @LastTyme @humanaleph @xwarangelx this original idea of an rp was from the beginning meant to be for me and my (in real life yo) friend @ivyshire although I got so excited to post it she didn't really have the time to catch a spot. I was wondering if it'd be okay for you guys if we include her? She'd love to join and I feel bad for not inviting her in the first place, I'm a sucky friend

förlåt mirre
5UPBxSM.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14