Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ✽ Red Lily ✽ ~closed~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Schsha, at this point in human form only because she had been working on something that required hands earlier and was too lazy to change back, despite how easy it was for her, walked to the Great Hall. She didn't get much attention paid to her, her darker complexion helping her blend into the shadows such a massive place necessarily had. Unlike many of her peers, she had no difficulty maneuvering amongst the bulks of the dragons, her thin form making it easy for her to weave in and out of reptilian bodies. As she walked over to the buffet lines, she too headed for the section with bugs.
She notices someone, another person in human form, sitting alone. Plopping herself next to him, she said, "Hey," not sure what else to do.
There was a rather pleasant hum of the conversation of the dragons in her mind, but no thoughts were originating from them, perhaps this solitary person couldn't hear. Interesting.
@xwarangelx @iycerose@ragnaroc @lasttyme
Schsha, at this point in human form only because she had been working on something that required hands earlier and was too lazy to change back, despite how easy it was for her, walked to the Great Hall. She didn't get much attention paid to her, her darker complexion helping her blend into the shadows such a massive place necessarily had. Unlike many of her peers, she had no difficulty maneuvering amongst the bulks of the dragons, her thin form making it easy for her to weave in and out of reptilian bodies. As she walked over to the buffet lines, she too headed for the section with bugs.
She notices someone, another person in human form, sitting alone. Plopping herself next to him, she said, "Hey," not sure what else to do.
There was a rather pleasant hum of the conversation of the dragons in her mind, but no thoughts were originating from them, perhaps this solitary person couldn't hear. Interesting.
@xwarangelx @iycerose@ragnaroc @lasttyme
Nemi had flown high up in the lair and found her way to a ledge, almost at the top of the mountain above the clouds, across the magma - leaving a mere sight of the Grand Hall's entrance. She'd smoothly shifted into human, while jumping from the air onto the ledge, and was now sitting with her feet dangling in the air with Lilac next to her. She didn't feel like flying down there, and get her head buzzing by all dragons lacking manners to keep their thoughts to the company they're in, just yet. Come, my friends, she thought as to if someone else but Lilac sat beside her. She gave the shadows behind her a quick look and forward came three tall phantoms. I want to enjoy the silence with you. She enjoyed the company of others, just not yet the dragons around here. They were all too open about their thought, while Nemi preferred to talk or think with individuals only. Her phantoms were a great company without speaking while Lilac made her feel like home.
Soon enough Nemi tilted forward and let herself fall of the edge down towards the magma below her. Halfway down, almost by the Grand Hall, she spread her wings and braked the fall right by the entrance. Finally there she landed on the ground with Lilac and her phantoms behind her. She turned herself human again and walked into the hall still followed by her companions.

@xwarangelx @humanaleph @ragnaroc @lasttyme
Nemi had flown high up in the lair and found her way to a ledge, almost at the top of the mountain above the clouds, across the magma - leaving a mere sight of the Grand Hall's entrance. She'd smoothly shifted into human, while jumping from the air onto the ledge, and was now sitting with her feet dangling in the air with Lilac next to her. She didn't feel like flying down there, and get her head buzzing by all dragons lacking manners to keep their thoughts to the company they're in, just yet. Come, my friends, she thought as to if someone else but Lilac sat beside her. She gave the shadows behind her a quick look and forward came three tall phantoms. I want to enjoy the silence with you. She enjoyed the company of others, just not yet the dragons around here. They were all too open about their thought, while Nemi preferred to talk or think with individuals only. Her phantoms were a great company without speaking while Lilac made her feel like home.
Soon enough Nemi tilted forward and let herself fall of the edge down towards the magma below her. Halfway down, almost by the Grand Hall, she spread her wings and braked the fall right by the entrance. Finally there she landed on the ground with Lilac and her phantoms behind her. She turned herself human again and walked into the hall still followed by her companions.

@xwarangelx @humanaleph @ragnaroc @lasttyme
5UPBxSM.png
@iycerose((Heads Up sorry I haven't been building world. I have been dealing with some anxiety issues and trying to get back to life to make things a little better for me. I'm sorry to mess with your post, heck you can just ignore it this time but for the future The Grande Hall is deep in the mountain and about 5 miles down if you are above the clouds right now. She would have to be on the inside looking down to see it and probably couldn't just because of all the stuff in the way,like rock. Exits from the mountain are rare and they get scarce as you go up. She is probably sitting at the only one that high right now. I don't know how Magma has gotten involved in your post.

She is probably falling about 80% down the mountain not half and through tunnel and such unless you are doing down the surface and re ducking into a tunnel near the Grand Hall.. It'a big mountain. The t is suppose to be hard t reach. This of course can all be ignore if you mean she is on the surface as opposed to the top of the mountain.

Once again unless you want to you don't need to edit your post but this is for later information)
@iycerose((Heads Up sorry I haven't been building world. I have been dealing with some anxiety issues and trying to get back to life to make things a little better for me. I'm sorry to mess with your post, heck you can just ignore it this time but for the future The Grande Hall is deep in the mountain and about 5 miles down if you are above the clouds right now. She would have to be on the inside looking down to see it and probably couldn't just because of all the stuff in the way,like rock. Exits from the mountain are rare and they get scarce as you go up. She is probably sitting at the only one that high right now. I don't know how Magma has gotten involved in your post.

She is probably falling about 80% down the mountain not half and through tunnel and such unless you are doing down the surface and re ducking into a tunnel near the Grand Hall.. It'a big mountain. The t is suppose to be hard t reach. This of course can all be ignore if you mean she is on the surface as opposed to the top of the mountain.

Once again unless you want to you don't need to edit your post but this is for later information)
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@humanaleph

Zayit looks briefly up from his meal of grapes to watch somebody plop right into his personal space. No not gently across the table so they could make eye contact and chat but RIGHT next to him. Great now I can't eat and have to turn my head at a weird angle... A silent little part of him however cheers from the company then brakes into many pieces.

"Hey..." He returns and then crunches some another centipede. Head drooped he avoids eye contact but sneaks little side glances at the other dragon. Hmmm she doesn't seem familiar....not that I know anyone here. Deciding to chance it out of cheer loneliness he takes a gamble. "A-are you new?" His voice is light and hopeful, eyes shifting to her. D*** did I just stutter?
@humanaleph

Zayit looks briefly up from his meal of grapes to watch somebody plop right into his personal space. No not gently across the table so they could make eye contact and chat but RIGHT next to him. Great now I can't eat and have to turn my head at a weird angle... A silent little part of him however cheers from the company then brakes into many pieces.

"Hey..." He returns and then crunches some another centipede. Head drooped he avoids eye contact but sneaks little side glances at the other dragon. Hmmm she doesn't seem familiar....not that I know anyone here. Deciding to chance it out of cheer loneliness he takes a gamble. "A-are you new?" His voice is light and hopeful, eyes shifting to her. D*** did I just stutter?
@ragnaroc (( wasnt our lair in a vulcano???? Quoting I imagine we live for the most part in a mountain that, may be a dormant volcano as the central hub of the lair’s lowest floor has a pit of magma under it. Totally stable magma yanno you can look down into the hole and see it and the walls leak magma down there too. But to us reptiles this is totally fine and provides central heating to the entire lair. :D If something did freak well we have water dragons to turn it into rock, insta furniture!! New perches!!! Alright!!

She's on the inside of the mountain in the hole or whatever its called in the vulcano and on the other side of pit than the Grand Hall and I was saying she fell halfway down till the Grand Halls entrance. Dont know the the sentence got *******up im not from an englishspeaking country as stated before. I imagine a vulcano pit quite large in diameter which is why i was imagining her seeing the entrance from the other side high up in the air. She likes shifting and aint afraid of heights and doesnt like to feel trapped which is why she goes up and down however she wants whether the lair is hard to reach or not. I dont think we should be too picky about details in the scenery when they havent been stated that detailed. Let it be open for people to decide what details they see around them and let that be what decides the design and go from there if you revisit the place. This was what i imagined the mountain with a "dormant vulcano". I wasnt imagining a mountain at all when i came up with the idea so can we either decide specifically or just go with the flow? Im sorry about the whole depression thing I know what it feels like which is why im quite grumpy. ))
@ragnaroc (( wasnt our lair in a vulcano???? Quoting I imagine we live for the most part in a mountain that, may be a dormant volcano as the central hub of the lair’s lowest floor has a pit of magma under it. Totally stable magma yanno you can look down into the hole and see it and the walls leak magma down there too. But to us reptiles this is totally fine and provides central heating to the entire lair. :D If something did freak well we have water dragons to turn it into rock, insta furniture!! New perches!!! Alright!!

She's on the inside of the mountain in the hole or whatever its called in the vulcano and on the other side of pit than the Grand Hall and I was saying she fell halfway down till the Grand Halls entrance. Dont know the the sentence got *******up im not from an englishspeaking country as stated before. I imagine a vulcano pit quite large in diameter which is why i was imagining her seeing the entrance from the other side high up in the air. She likes shifting and aint afraid of heights and doesnt like to feel trapped which is why she goes up and down however she wants whether the lair is hard to reach or not. I dont think we should be too picky about details in the scenery when they havent been stated that detailed. Let it be open for people to decide what details they see around them and let that be what decides the design and go from there if you revisit the place. This was what i imagined the mountain with a "dormant vulcano". I wasnt imagining a mountain at all when i came up with the idea so can we either decide specifically or just go with the flow? Im sorry about the whole depression thing I know what it feels like which is why im quite grumpy. ))
5UPBxSM.png
@ragnaroc

((don't have time to respond to rp right now but I can say that she has wings))
@ragnaroc

((don't have time to respond to rp right now but I can say that she has wings))
@iycerose @Humanaleph @Ragnaroc @LastTyme
((In case of curiousity, I have an NPC confirmed by iycerose that goes by the name of Aleta, Leti for short. She's a Pearlcatcher hatchling that Cinyth baby sits a lot. They are like sisters pretty much.))
With much trekking through the lush timber home, Cinyth had finally managed to find the familiar territory she grew up in. And it seemed that the Great Hall was bustling today. Opening the great, looming doors the girl slunk in, keeping her arms close to herself as bright amber eyes scanned their surrounding. With a bright smile, the image of a pearlcatcher hatchling seemed to flutter recklessly over, bumping into many a folk on her way over. "Cinyth!" She called out, practically slamming into the Wildclaw's chest as she gave a great hug. "Heh, Hey Aleta." With a grumble, a nearby fae turned back to his animate conversation. "Hey, you gotta be more careful Leti. It's not nice to go tearing through the hall. But I do appreciate you coming over to me." With a quick nuzzle, Cinyth sent the Pearcatcher on her way back to a quite embarrassed mother. Situating herself to the far end of the table, an area where not many tend to sit, Cinyth folded her wings neatly and began to unravel a book, all the while shifting back to human form.
@iycerose @Humanaleph @Ragnaroc @LastTyme
((In case of curiousity, I have an NPC confirmed by iycerose that goes by the name of Aleta, Leti for short. She's a Pearlcatcher hatchling that Cinyth baby sits a lot. They are like sisters pretty much.))
With much trekking through the lush timber home, Cinyth had finally managed to find the familiar territory she grew up in. And it seemed that the Great Hall was bustling today. Opening the great, looming doors the girl slunk in, keeping her arms close to herself as bright amber eyes scanned their surrounding. With a bright smile, the image of a pearlcatcher hatchling seemed to flutter recklessly over, bumping into many a folk on her way over. "Cinyth!" She called out, practically slamming into the Wildclaw's chest as she gave a great hug. "Heh, Hey Aleta." With a grumble, a nearby fae turned back to his animate conversation. "Hey, you gotta be more careful Leti. It's not nice to go tearing through the hall. But I do appreciate you coming over to me." With a quick nuzzle, Cinyth sent the Pearcatcher on her way back to a quite embarrassed mother. Situating herself to the far end of the table, an area where not many tend to sit, Cinyth folded her wings neatly and began to unravel a book, all the while shifting back to human form.
nature_ani.gif

tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@iycerose

(OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OKay I get what you are seeing! Okay I am real sorry I should of elaborated. Our Volcano looks like a mountain because it is capped it doesn't, have hole at the top. I though you were chillin at the very top when really you are on the same level or near to it as Zayit. There is a lake of magma but it is close to the level of the grand hall in the lower part of the volcanoe and because I thought you where outside in the snow and wind I got hella confused! XP Fail My fault!)
@iycerose

(OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OKay I get what you are seeing! Okay I am real sorry I should of elaborated. Our Volcano looks like a mountain because it is capped it doesn't, have hole at the top. I though you were chillin at the very top when really you are on the same level or near to it as Zayit. There is a lake of magma but it is close to the level of the grand hall in the lower part of the volcanoe and because I thought you where outside in the snow and wind I got hella confused! XP Fail My fault!)
((she has dreads))
"Newish. Do you like sitting along? Should I go away?" she says, looking down suddenly. She starts eating nervously, wings beating slightly.
((would give me but don't have time sorry))
@ragnaroc
((she has dreads))
"Newish. Do you like sitting along? Should I go away?" she says, looking down suddenly. She starts eating nervously, wings beating slightly.
((would give me but don't have time sorry))
@ragnaroc
@humanaleph

Zayit braces as her wings send a gust over the table. He look displease as a centipedes decides to attempt taking wing....it has no wings and is quickly dispatched. The acrid taste of centipede venom helps him focus. His head fins rotate, close when he looks away, open when he looks at her."Not particularly though I don't really mind ether way as long as you don't chase my dinner off." He growls then looks to her nervous face. Looking down he says in grumpily apologetic tones "Zayit." And offer his hand without looking at her. " Human Dragon Co-Habitations Architect...Head." He's obvious he's awkward around new people but-"If you need any help settling in." He risks a glance her way. "Particularly if you stay like that...I can help."
@humanaleph

Zayit braces as her wings send a gust over the table. He look displease as a centipedes decides to attempt taking wing....it has no wings and is quickly dispatched. The acrid taste of centipede venom helps him focus. His head fins rotate, close when he looks away, open when he looks at her."Not particularly though I don't really mind ether way as long as you don't chase my dinner off." He growls then looks to her nervous face. Looking down he says in grumpily apologetic tones "Zayit." And offer his hand without looking at her. " Human Dragon Co-Habitations Architect...Head." He's obvious he's awkward around new people but-"If you need any help settling in." He risks a glance her way. "Particularly if you stay like that...I can help."
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14