Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ✽ Red Lily ✽ ~closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[img]http://i60.tinypic.com/am75w1.png[/img] [i][font=times new roman]Just like any society was before - this world we now live in is flawed. There are outlaws and abandoned ruling between valleys and clans. We were once only human. Our long gone and long forgotten ancestors fought to find a way of eternal life. A way of enhanced abilities and easier living. All for the sake of man kind to live on. I don't know whether to call it a failure or success. Today we are shape shifters. Somewhat. We are former humans, now dragons, bound to live eternal lives shifting between a human's stick of a body and a dragon's power and gracefulness. We all prefer living life as dragons. Our minds are calm by default and our patience could last 'til the end of time. We are peaceful creatures now. Except only, our extreme and selfish traits are still in us somewhere. The traits of a man torturing the mind of a dragon. None of us wants to be violent - but once a leaping fire is lit, it's hard to put it out without trying to keep it's pace. Some things have changed about us that not even the humans inside us can control. We communicate by thought since our vocal cords do not work correctly when in dragonform. Although, our minds are not open for anyone to hear one's every thought. There must be eyecontact between those who communicate, unless they've both opened up for the other one to hear all things going on in the mind. As for love - once a spark is ignited it will be the fire of life until the day one dies. There is only one love in each dragon's life. The feelings and respect for such an significant other is indescribable with words. Which makes it hard to live on if love is lost or taken. Hard, but not impossible. Love and our clan is what we live for, which is why we also do not stress about finding love. We got our clan to think about and keep protecting. All clans are in peace at the moment. It is the abandoned that we fear. They turn out ruthless as their humanity takes ahold of their dragonform. When they got neither love nor clan to live for they easily fall down a spiral. If one got nothing, the risks of our subconscious carelessness taking over is predominant. I, unlike most other clan leaders, do not want the abandoned to stay inbetween clans and build up rage. And unlike the other clan leaders I do not want to fight to get rid of them. All of them are not lost causes, which is why my clan consists of all eleven elements of dragons in this world. If they only get a reason to live life in peace and make good deeds, I believe they will. I have given abandoned dragons hope, and even love by accepting them on probation in my clan, the past twenty years. When they've proven their respect, gratitude and gained my clan's trust, I accept them to stay for as long as they want. They were not born into this clan, which says by itself that I could never force any of them to stay. But they have far. These are my last words and with them I would like to pass on the leadership of this clan to you, my daughter. I have tried to put a smile on my face the past few years, but truth is it has been hard since your mother was taken from us. My body is weakening in pace with my mind and now I feel like time has come for me to finally be reunited with her. I put my faith in you, that you will continue what I started. Keep your mind open and let worthy spirits in. The elements where placed on the same earth for a reason - it was not for us to be devided and excluded from each other. You need to work together against the rebellious humanity that is still amongst us. With the great minds of our clan you can do it. I will be watching over you with our ancestors. Love, Your father.[/font][/i] ----- [b]Information:[/b] ✽ The clan's name is [b]Home[/b]. ✽ This is takes place a [b]thousands years[/b] into the [b]future[/b]. ✽ One [b]main[/b] [i](maximum three[/i]), one [b]minor[/b] [i](if not more than one main)[/i] and one [b]side character[/b] [i](not a requirement)[/i]. [u]Optional amount[/u] of [b]NPCs[/b] from [i]each lair[/i]. ✽ Dragons' [i][b]ideal[/b] image[/i] of their own lives are to live in[b] peace[/b] with [b]kindness[/b] and endless [b]patient[/b]. A dragon's[i] level of perfection[/i] will depend on how much [i]humanity[/i] they got left[i] inside[/i]. So far, [i]no dragon has [b]ever [/b]been perfect[/i]. ✽[b] Patient[/b] and [b]kind[/b] characters prefers staying [b]dragon[/b]. ✽ [b]Emotional [/b]and [b]unpredictable[/b] characters prefers staying [b]human[/b]. ✽ Dragons communicate [i]through thoughts[/i]. An [i]open mind's[/i][b] every thought[/b] will be heard by [i][b]every[/b] nearby [b]dragon[/b][/i], while a [i]closed mind[/i] will have [b]thoughts by themselves[/b]. Their [b]vocal cords[/b] are [b]broken [/b]and only useful for [b]roaring[/b]. ✽ A dragon is born with a [i]spirit animal[/i]. A [b]familiar[/b]. To this animal, one's [b]mind[/b] is [b]always open[/b] - [b][i][u]whether in dragon form or not[/u][/i][/b] - [i]vice versa[/i]. The character's [b]mood[/b] and[b] thoughts[/b] will not only[b] affect[/b] himself but also [b]his familiar[/b]. ✽ [b]Clans[/b] in the world are [b]divided[/b] by [b]Elements[/b]. This [i]clan[/i] is the [i]only one[/i] to have different [i]elements mixed[/i]. ✽ [b]Breeding[/b] is to [b]serve the clan[/b] - making it[i] grow [/i]and keep[i] living[/i]. ✽ Each[b] element[/b] has [b]a few benefits[/b] that are granted each [b]new born[/b] dragon ([i]this benefit is chosen by each player's preference[/i]). No [i]superpowers[/i], only [b]benefits[/b]. ✽ Every dragon's [b]capacity[/b] to [b]shift[/b] between human and dragon [b]depend[/b]s on their [b]practice[/b] of this ability. [b]Each time[/b] a character [i]shape shifts[/i] his body gets [b]more used to it[/b]. ✽ [b]Dragons' lives[/b] are [i]eternal[/i]. The only way of [b]dying[/b] is by [b]another or sorrow[/b]. ✽ A dragon's [b]age[/b] is the [b]number of years[/b] it's been [b]since[/b] it was [b]born[/b]. Dragons live until killed - this [b]does not [/b]affect their [b]appearance[/b]. I'll keep adding info and stuff soon ----- [b]The world:[/b] This paragraph will be in progress for a while. ----- [b]The characters:[/b] [size=8]@iycerose[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8718965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87190/8718965_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/353143q.jpg[/img] [i]Temporary sketch.[/i] [b]Name:[/b] [b][i]Nemesis[/i][/b] Rhamnousia Adrasteia [b]Nicknames:[/b] Nemi, Sis, Memi [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Sexual orientation:[/b] Heterosexual what she knows of [b]Element:[/b] Shadow [b]Elemental benefit:[/b] call forth and control Shadow Phantoms (penetrable but able to use their shadowy bodies for visual use and temporarily darken a foe's mind, setting them in a desired direction/action - although she isn't strong enough to make it last longer than a one-two seconds.) [b]Likes:[/b] [b]Dislikes:[/b] [b]Rank:[/b] She is new to the clan and currently under probation. Whatever is needed she has to help - even though she usually is not the one to obey anyone's orders. [b]Human appearance:[/b] She is 5'5 with a shifting skintone - going from shadow-purple to almost chalk-white. She has a bright purple gemstone grown into her forehead from which her skin fades from purple, leaving the middle-parts of her face chalk and her lips down once again purple. Her skin is shifting because she's been shifting much between dragon and human - and it's had its affects. Above and beneath the gemstone are the roots of what looks like two antennas ending with one small feather on each. Her eyes are a brighter, more shining, tone of her own skin. Her eyebrows are tilted inwards with a dramatic angle making her look quite malicious - which isn't always her intention. The sides of her head are covered with one line of purple feathers - hiding her ears and leaving the middle part just above her forehead empty before the hairline. Her hair is long and thick with a dark purple tone almost making it look black, except if seen in sunlight. Her hands are the same shadow-purple as her forehead, fading into chalk just above her elbows (which are also covered in feathers) giving her arms a glove-like appearance. Her nails are long and shadow-purple. Her body is very thin. She always dresses in sky blue silk and wears golden bracelets around her ankles and wrists. She also has a golden necklace around her neck. Her body is more graceful than handy. She prefers to use her mind in battle and rivalry - rather than her physics. [b]History:[/b] Nemi has been physically split since she and her twin sister, Nyx (named after their mother), got thrown out of their former clan after their mothers death. The dragon who once had her heart threw it on the ground the day he let the clan abandon her and Nyx. She's wanted revenge for all they'd done, but she's still envied the dragons that have the patient to stay calm and kind. She wants justice in this world, where everyone strives to be perfect without thinking about who gets hurt along the way. All she ever wanted was to make the Shadow Clan pay. Nyx wanted to feel like home again and joined this clan several years before Nemi did. While Nemi walked around, vengeful, in between lairs she'd been shifting - trying to figure out what to do. If she wanted to be peaceful or if she wanted to bring justice to the world. Later she realized she had to do something about her own life while she waited for a chance of revenge. She had to at least try to calm her mind enough to think straight. Nyx had been begging her for years to come to Home and join her. She said; "they give us a second chance in life as we want it". [i]If that's so[/i], Nemi thought and finally she gave in and brought herself Home. Partially for herself and partially for her sister. She never wanted her sister to end up alone in a strange clan that's trying to put broken pieces back together. Nemi's been in the clan for six months now and she's still shifting, using the abilities she has both as human and dragon - making her mind even more confusing for herself to understand. Revenge is still, always, in the back of her head. She's constantly practicing her benefit of phantoms trying to increase the amount and strengthening them, even though it costs a lot of her own energy. She's wishing for a deeper meaning of her life while remorselessness is temporarily keeping her around. [b]Personality:[/b] If someone do her wrong, she will bring justice to them or bare hatred for the rest of her life until it's made up to her. She prefers to be alone with her familiar and phantoms. They are the only things that make her feel like home, as long as she's got them she'll be alright - which is why she usually keeps them visually around her. She can be stubborn and sometimes feisty about things she dislikes. Also, she is no fan of being controlled by anyone anyhow. Rather not be taking orders from anyone, but she knows when to back down because the thought of righteousness always calms her mind. Nemi also does not believe that anyone can have too much good. She does not believe in what dragons are striving for, which is why she has always had a problem with being a dragon. It is one of the reasons why she's torn between which shape she wants to stay in. She believes in neithers' natures and goals. Still she has a heart and some love to give to the ones that deserve it, though she doesn't easily give in on it. She has trust issues because of her former clan, therefore she has a hard time settling in the new one. [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=silver springbok] [i]Name: Lilac[/i] [i]Reflection of her soul. [/i] [b]Relations:[/b] Relations paragraph may be extended [b]Nyx [/b](NPC) - [i]twin sister[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8991006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89911/8991006_350.png[/img] [/url] Filling out about this gal tomorrow. [b]Name:[/b] Akycha [b]Nickname:[/b] none [b]Age:[/b] early thirties [b]Sexual orientation:[/b] she's unsure [b]Element:[/b] ice [b]Elemental benefit:[/b] not long after she was born her aura became frozen - freezing those who touched her. Her feathers we're the shades of ice. For all the years she's been alive she has fought mentally to make changes to her aura. Now she can control the temperature within fifteen feet of her, making it either hot, cold or mild. (This also controls the shades of her feathers). Though she still has troubles controlling it when her mood swifts. When she's sad or low the aura decreases in size and temperature bringing it back to where it was when she was born, turning her feathers back to ice-shade. While if she's angry or mad the aura expands and increases the heat within it, turning her feathers to firey shades. [b]Likes:[/b] [b]Dislikes:[/b] [b]Rank:[/b] nothing but a member of the Home so far [b]Human appearance:[/b] [b]History:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=sunbeam ursa] Name: Nane [b]Relations:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9137737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91378/9137737_350.png[/img] [/url] Image of human form will be inserted someday. [b]Name:[/b] China [b]Nicknames:[/b] Chi [b]Age:[/b] unknown [b]Sexual orientation:[/b] unknown [b]Element:[/b] Lightning [b]Elemental benefit:[/b] [b]Likes:[/b] [b]Dislikes:[/b] [b]Rank:[/b] War chief - decides when, where and why we'd ever go to battle. If someone wants to report suspicious activity within or outside the clan, they report it to him. [b]Human appearance:[/b] filling out tomorrow [b]History:[/b] filling out tomorrow [b]Personality:[/b] filling out tomorrow [b]Familiar:[/b] filling out tomorrow [b]Relations:[/b] [b]Best friend[/b] (NPC) of the leader - [i]Spirit[/i] ----- @Ragnaroc [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2070251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20703/2070251_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii635/TessaSan/MyStyle13_zps7ef89d87.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Isaiah Zabra Alabaster [b]Nicknames[/b]: Zayit, Zay, Zy do not call him IT [b]Age:[/b] 24 [b]Sexual orientation:[/b] unknown [b]Element:[/b] Wind [b]Elemental benefit:[/b] Current Control. It gives him extreme grace and minute air current manipulation. The grace is constant but this wind is much stronger when he is a dragon [b]Likes:[/b] Music Heights People Cats Birds Cake Bitter Foods Textures Stable Things Literature Unpredictable Things Water [b]Dislikes:[/b] Dragons Predictable Things Randomness Closed Spaces Fire(Pyrophobia) Blood Climbing Large Canines [b]Rank:[/b] In the clan, has been there several years. He is the Head(There is only him but he is still the boss) Human Dragon Co-Habitations Architect. 'WHAT O_O??' He builds structures like hand holds in the den for those of us that rather stay human, so we can functionally move in the lair. If you have ever played Assassin's Creed, Shadow of the Colossus or even Castlevania LOS, anything with climbing as a main dynamic, he makes it easier. If you haven’t climbing is cool but very hard be glad you have a guy to make you hand holds. [b]Human appearance: [/b] I can’t draw as well as I would like to so here is a basic image from a doll maker for you visual folk. There is a lot more to him though so keep reading please.http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii635/TessaSan/MyStyle13_zps7ef89d87.jpg So Zy is five eleven, not short for a man but shorter than most. He’s roughly 170lbs on any given day. This puts him on the heavier side of healthy pretty much because he has a dense muscular structure. This guy literally scales walls with very little gear for a living. If you can’t move yourself you die. That being said Zy is (and no not for fan-service, bare with me) usually shirtless. This is because he has wings, he can’t really fly with them but they may be able to break his fall or at least make it less severe. Wearing a shirt is unnecessary and indeed better off without because it would trap his wings and he is in the main den most of the time, it is rather warm down there. His wings are like that of his dragon and live under long slits running the length of his back. Zayit can unfurl them at anytime but usually avoids it. He usually avoids anything that makes him less human, being a Fae doesn’t help. He has silver crests/fins whatever you want to call the Fae head things. The first set run about two inches behind his ears they are about the length of human head when fully extended. They usually press flat to his head but will occasionally flutter in agitation. They fit nicely to his head, are so thin they are nearly translucent and remain half-furled. The second set run through his hair starting roughly three inches from his hairline at the center point of each eyebrow. They follow the shape of his head all the way to the nape of his neck. They are about a foot and half long. They can extend beyond his hairline if he furls them completely but he probably won’t. He doesn’t have a good understanding of his crest, he doesn’t care to try understanding them. As for pants, his are made from nightsky fuiran hide, form fitting an incredibly durable the lustrous violet has washed out to a dull dusky grey tied with a wide nightshade toned sash that also serves as a belt. The sash once had fringe even with little gold tassels and bells but this to has gotten torn and mangled from endless climbs. He does not wear shoes or socks. This is all for the sake of practical climbing. His chest, back(not AS bad), arms, legs, feet and hands are all scratched up with little and in some case large scares. His face as one scare vertically down the left side of his lips, very thin, just a scratch and a similar mark tracing through his right eyebrow then their is a large one along his right jaw...that one wasn’t from climbing. Zy has pierced ears on with a half note stud(right) the other with a whole note stud(left). He has no tail but he does have partial webbing between his toes, it has gotten torn many many times. His tongue is particle forked though only about half an inch as opposed to the usual full inch or more. This skews his ability to taste sweet things. He does carry a small almost fanny pack like tool belt, the front fans like his crests where each rib holds a tool, this is a pale cement grey color also made of fuiran. By now you should have hopefully asked(geez gods why is this so long!!) no not that. You should hopefully have asked. Why the heck is this kid climbing when we have dragons that can fly. Dragons seem to be a very practical race in this but they also seem to be deeply respectful of each other. Zayit is determined to map the entire lair like he s. It is his pride and joy and why he wakes up every morning. I certainly hope regardless of the injury risk they would not take this away from him [b]History:[/b] Zayit remembers that people were once people and not dragons. Her remembers and fights everyday to preserve that memory within himself. He has lost friends to their dragon selves. Being a Fae to him is utterly worthless, you have no power, you have as much trouble getting places, you have to eat constantly because you have to fly everywhere, and you don’t have the will to fight. Why would you ever pick that as a life? Zayit joined the clan out of necessity. Stay with the pansy dragons and eat or starve out in the world. He now works to make his life here easier. Needless to say he has had a hard life the doll I made looks very young maybe 19 or so. Zy actually look to be well grounded in his twenties maybe older, he is only 24 but life has a way of aging the soul. [b]Personality:[/b] Zayit isn’t unfriendly. He is just rather used to being alone. He doesn’t mind the occasional group of people but he finds dragons for the most part boring, hard to reach and harder still to understand. Since more people prefer to be dragons this has limited his conversational abilities and rather isolated him from the clan. He is older than his years. As a whole Zayit has become guarded, edgery and proud. [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=sunset lasher] [b]Name:[/b] Lu [item=shattered serpent] [b]Name:[/b] Medea [b]Relations:[/b] Best friend Lila also called Li or very rarely Lily. Brother, Kimchi. He has two familiars. A Sunset Lasher named Lu. He is kept in a seven foot aquarium tank in Zy's room and a Shattered Serpant likewise keep in a raised wrap around tank, the terraiarm connects all three walls. The Lasher is totally loyal and awoken by Zayit. However the serpent has just started to see Zy as a friend and she will still get nippy when startled. She is named Medea. These tanks and his bed take up pretty much all for Zy's bed room. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4178194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41782/4178194_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii635/TessaSan/MyStyle21_zpsaa60b953.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Lila Ami Alabaster(Alabaster is my clan’s name she has no relation to Zayit) [b]Nicknames:[/b] Li, Lil, Cat, Lily(Only for Zayit) [b]Age:[/b] 25 [b]Sexual orientation:[/b] unknown [b]Element:[/b] Light [b]Elemental benefit:[/b] She doesn’t know she has one nor what it is. Maybe we will discover it later. It’s probably something to do with energy conversion or reflection. She is remarkable good at finding things. [b]Likes:[/b] Soft Things Warm Things Spicy or Sweet Things Adventure Maps Heights Life Sleep Climbing Death (Necrophilia) Fire(Pyrophilia) Any and all forms of Art. If you can fart your counties national anthem awesome! If you can sculpt like a master or compose like Beethoven. Invent like Davinci or just make macaroni necklaces all good in her book! [b]Dislikes:[/b] Cold Mean People Boredom Rough things Bitter food Limits [b]Rank:[/b] Civilian, Artist, Professional Scavenger, Tradeswoman, Adventurer, Explorer Extraordinaire!! [b]History:[/b] Lila was born into the clan and has lived there all her life. She hordes things, all kinds of things. Tinkering runs in her blood, she can usually fix whatever little thing you have broken. She runs a small stores where you can trade her stuff. It is named Chat Argent (Pronounced Sha Are-jaun Meaning: Silver Cat, Language: French...she hails from french bloodline. This is what her grandfather has left of it.) Her items are one of a kind, handcrafted and usually made out of scraps of metal and colored glass with no other function than they look pretty. Which is good because fellow dragons don’t care much for functions when they have forever to get to things. However a causal day spent sunbathing an admiring your newest sun catcher is a much more common event. What she does have that performs a function she keeps because she made it to make her life easier. Sure you could probably convince her to make you one but it would never looks the same because she probably won’t find the same junk! I guess you could call her the clan’s resident artist. Sometimes she barters her actual paintings, sketches and drawings but she doesn’t make them often and thus rarely has them to trade. Usually they are gifts. Also the ones she does make are of particular value to her hence why she went out of her way to make them. I say barter because money isn’t something we have. Occasionally if the clan needs something they will call upon her to retrieve or make it. If you are wondering how she even has time for all this simply consider yourself without a schedule. Everyday for the rest of forever you wake up with no plans, can go anywhere and do anything. You can fly across lands and sleep and eat what you want. There is no transfer of customs no job or classes to attend. No body that need you home by a certain time, no limits to your adventure except the amount of souvenirs you can bring home. It’s just you and your imagination and what you feel like doing. Some might not do a thing. Lila lives. [b]Human appearance:[/b] So you know the drill by now. There is a lot more to her than the doll above. Lila for starters is human the same amount of time Zayit is dragon, relatively none. She loves being a dragon you will see why later in her history. This dragoness is a square six feet tall and about one hundred sixty pounds with a lean build. Lila’s skin is almost always sun tanned from much exploring for new materials. Her eyes are warm maple syrup with the promise of a sugar rush. They turn a starting shade of sepia when she gets excited. Sepia:http://akvis.com/img/examples/coloriage/sepia-photo/sepia-photo.jpg Lila tends to keep her hair short, otherwise it would just get burnt or chopped around her shop. Said hair darkens in an umbre from light to dark teal as you go down. On the sides of her head, like her dragon she has these tufts of white feathers. She will usually arrange bottle glass ornaments in these for fun. Her current favorite is a set of three, dark blue pinwheels going from larger(the highest) to smaller(lowest). ’They go WHOOO when I run fast.’ She doesn’t do much to her hair ever so it’s rather disheveled looking. Her crest of course is apparent and is about two feet wide at it’s widest point tapering down her neck and above till it peaks. The crest follows up the back of her neck, stops at the tip of her head and then spreads to either side. Lila has wings, huge wings that she keeps tucked against her back, she can and will fly in human form. They look like her cotal wings. Her hair is in fact made of thousands of tiny tiny feathers varying length and they simulate hair. Hair nails are usually some shade of dark teal. The pale turquoise body marks you see on her dragon are very faintly apparent on her skin in the form of a paler mocha, but not the spots they don’t appear on her skin. Lila also has tears marks that trail from the base of her eyes the length of her face, see her cotal. She also has a forked tounge. She wears gold studs, just plain cylindrical studs. [i]Clothing[/i] Well head to toe. She wears a police cap the strap is braided navy, the bill is black the little band part above the strap is smoke blue and the puffy top part is sky. The gold badge is instead a gold cat face. It also has little wings like the tail wings cotals have but these are on the side of the hat. A bead chain dangles around her neck all with a varying form of dark materials from wood to stones to nuts. She wears a hooded, sleeveless, floor length, coat with a feather ruff and either a white turtleneck or a white tee under it depending on where she is heading. Being a cotal she gets cold easily so it’s not a bother to wear the coat. (Zayit will argue why a coat is practical when long hair is not.....Lila’s response will be fashion points and an unrealistic expectation of her to be practical. Practical is the death of whimsy she says.) The coat has an impressive feather ruff pale turquoise in color with the occasional black or navy feather springing out. It is really hard to describe patterns but the whole coat is teal the with pale turquoise accents and the zipper is white and the material is something between suede and wool. A squall rasa pelt drapes the mantle of the coat with two long furry panels draping down the unzipped sides. The pelt is part of the coat, sewn on. Her pants are worn but very comfortable jeans, they show their age as the blue denim is is now stripped with paler blue, maybe that was the pattern all along. She has a pair with rips in them at are even older than her current ones. She wears those on hot days. In her current jens she has a pocket watch but you will only see the dark blue chain running form a belt loop to her pocket. She also wears a navy colored military belt. Her boots are white winter boots with a two inch heel and fur trim. [b]History:[/b] Lila’s blood hails form can you guess?? A family of french and Romanian artists and explorers. her grandfather was cartographer but settled down and opened shop when her mother passed and Lila still need guidance. When Lila was little she was read all kind of stories about dragons, magic, princesses and fantasy. How cool it is to be able to be those heros those wild adventures. Why be human when you can be a dragon?? You don’t need to worry about where you sleep or what you eat. You have magic!...well maybe sota. You can hear thoughts!! It’s all so cool to her. SHe doesn’t really understand what Zayit has against it. I mean yeah he is a bitty butterfly dragon but still FLYING MAN FLYING why would you not want to fly?? Growing up she was always fascinated by trinkets and compiling and collecting colors. She had an extreme love of color and light. It as natural for her to follow in her mothers footsteps and become a true artist of life. [b]Personality:[/b] Here is where things get fun. Unless I am corrected. I am a firm believer that in every million of anything somewhere there will be a fluke. A defect, it maybe small but it is there. Lila is that defect. She spends most of her time as a dragon and tends to be a gentle soul. I mean she doesn’t really see a need to fight when you can adventure. She’s not calm though and she doesn’t want peace. She likes life to be awe inspiring and to take the living aspect so few of us do. Lila is the one who climbs up amount throws her arm out wide at the top. She feels the air in her soul and the earth in her heart living in the bliss of the sheer awe that is the mountain the beauty of it’s view and the current of the worlds life puling inside her blood. She doesn’t care what other people do. Her life will be one that is well lived. She doesn’t have the word need in her world. Lila never NEEDS anything, it is a world ruled by want and if you want something you simply go and get it. Very easy, make sure to enjoy the journey and take some souvenirs. She has no limits to tie her down nor obligation to stunt her fun. Literally she does whatever she wants every single day, with a smile on her face. Waking up when she choose and deciding from their what today feels like. Maybe she will open shop, maybe she won’t, maybe she will go exploring, maybe she will bring Zayit with her, maybe she will stay home and make things or maybe she will go out and watch the sky for hours. She doesn’t feel the NEED to open shop. Infact her place like her has no set schedule she is their when she wants to be and if she isn’ there is a little closed sign on the door. She is an exceptionally happy person, a fun lover and would be a really party center if she wasn’t always out exploring. [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=Hoarfrost Mauler] Name: Tink [item=Swallowtail Buttersnake] Name: [b]Relations:[/b] She is Zayit’s best friend. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2262873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/22629/2262873_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii635/TessaSan/MyStyle23_zps0b897488.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Kimchi Alabaster [b]Nicknames:[/b] Kim, Chi, Kimmy, Kimora [b]Age:[/b] 18-19 [b]Sexual orientation:[/b] not sure [b]Element:[/b] Ice [b]Elemental benefit:[/b] He can freeze water and water based substances. [b]Likes:[/b] Well tailored close Music Art Soft Things Bitter foods Chickens/ Smalls Birds Design Safety/Protection Good Style Friendly People [b]Dislikes:[/b] Ugly Things Dangerous Places Dogs Demands Pressure [b]Rank:[/b] Civilian, Tailor He has a little clothing shop if you want to come look. [b]Human appearance:[/b] Kimchi like Lila also prefers to be a dragon though his older brother coaxes him to stay human sometimes. When he is human he prefers a gothic style of dress and because he is a minor character I am not going to go all out with his clothing. Put him in this, make the shirt shirt charcoal. http://retroscopefashions.com/images/mens/TP00031W.jpg Give him a little pale bow tie and we are good. No wings or dragon features other than black tipped claws. Yes he does wear black make-up some times. His ears are pointed. He’s slight for a man at 5’8 and shares his brothers asian roots. He is average, lacking both major fat and major muscle. Kimich is super comfy and gives great hugs. [b]History:[/b] Kimchi is Zayit’s younger brother. They have had a rough life and Kimchi is the far more docile of the two. He used to get beat up when Zayit wasn’t around to protect him. Now of course Zayit would return that gesture with interest to whoever the idiot was but....it didn’t change the fact that his baby brother was still battered and broken. This of course has made his brother(Zayit) possessive and over protective which Kimich does not appreciate particularly as he is searching for a mate. [b]Personality:[/b] Docile. Is the perfect word. Kimich is an utterly sweet, soft spoken and rather shy. If his brother is the dark knight then Kimchi is definitely the prince in his castle. Racking up the nerve to shop an apparel store was a major undertaking and he still struggles with new clients and meeting people. Chivalry is not dead in this one and his kind and loving manner is only rivaled by his devotion to others. He can be nippy if you attack him but this is usually only in his human form. Zayit thinks his brother is going soft but his brother just is soft, literally and metaphorically. Kimchi is not made for battle or adventure. The world is scary out there and it hurts him. Being a dragon makes everything peaceful, everything gentle, everything good so why would you rather be a hurtful spiteful vicious human? [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=Harvest Floracat] Name: Lorelei Cost him a pretty piece of fabric she did. Floralcats are not cheap and harvest cats are the cream of the crop. Kim has a thing for felines though. [b]Relations:[/b] [b]Zayit[/b]’s Younger brother Friend of [b]Lila[/b] ----- @LastTyme [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/289vatc.jpg[/img] [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2mcip7p.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Tyme [b]Age:[/b] Equivalent to mid twenties-younger thirties. [b]Sexual orientation:[/b] [b]Element:[/b] Nature [b]Elemental Benefit:[/b] poisonous blood. Enemies can be infected when bitten or scratched. Also when enraged, his pores and all of his scales ooze this toxin. It's extremely corrosive and potent. Because of his blood, he doesn't take well to healing magics or medicines. [b]Likes:[/b] [b]Dislikes:[/b] [b]Rank:[/b] Clanless [b]History:[/b] Tyme born into a clan far away from where he resides now, where almost every dragon was near "perfect." He couldn't stand it there. He sought out other clans, more civilized dwellings, but came up short. Now he wanders. [b]Personality:[/b] In his human mind, he has a calmer demeanor, and usually stays quite level headed even if he has an extremely short temper , although when at his full potential, he's angry and violent and sly and cunning and deceitful. Like Zayit, he's scared of being stuck in his dragon form, but much less so. He prefers to switch equally between his dragon and human form, but favoring his human's capability of speech and ability for using tools, but he does enjoy his dragon's power and strength. He utilizes each forms strengths (desire, wits and slyness and power, flight and poison), but has thrown away their "weaknesses (fragility and size, and selflessness and peacefulness)." [b]Relations:[/b] None specifically. He's just a lonely trouble maker. [b]Familiar: [/b] [item=Scaleback] Name: Konji [item=Nightsky Fuiran] Name: Slade [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6365406] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63655/6365406_350.png[/img] [/url] Image of human form will be inserted someday. [b]Name:[/b] Kage [ka-GAY] [b]Age:[/b] Younger teenage years [b]Sexual orientation:[/b] [b]Element:[/b] Shadow [b]Elemental Benefit:[/b] She can melt into the shadows to become completely unseen and has also learned from her Noc friends how to mimic and copy sounds (to the best of her ability) and has a very high fear factor when in combat. A more defensive player than offensive, as her only real combat strength is in her human form. [b]Likes:[/b] [b] Dislikes:[/b] [b]Rank:[/b] Simply a citizen, not much authority but still decently important. [b]Human form:[/b] She's very very thin, and medium height, about 5'7 with long, pin-straight, pitch black hair, which she usually keeps braided and wrapped up and generally out of the way. Her skin is pale, but her torso and back is covered in dark birth marks (a shape that mimics crackle, but doesn't leave her torso, arm and legs), and has very fine, small features, but large and cold eyes, which stay purple in each of her forms. She wears a bird skull necklace with lots of beads all time, which makes eerie and hollow rattling noises whenever she walks. Otherwise she wears cargo shorts and a tube top and nothing else. Rarely she wears shoes, and she sometimes wears a cape that covers every part of her body, hiding her birthmarks from any newcomers. [b]History:[/b] She was as born like this to a family in the clan, however her parents are no longer around. No one knows where they ran off to, but Kage is not to worried. [b]Personality:[/b] Fun loving and playful. She likes playing jokes using her magic and powers, but knows when it's time to be serious. Kage isn't very trusting but once she feels comfortable opening up to someone, she will consider you someone very special in her life; very protecting and loving and loyal. [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=Hippogriff] [b]Relations:[/b] Schsha...? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6022560] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60226/6022560_350.png[/img] [/url] Image of human form will be inserted someday. [b]Name:[/b] Kogoejini [b]Nickname(s):[/b] Kogo [b]Age[/b]: 2,311, but only appears 16 [b]Sexual Orientaion:[/b] Pan, huehuehue [b]Element:[/b] Ice [b]Elemental benefit:[/b] a chilly wind blows past wherever he wanders, and he can form icicles over his body as armor, and from his claws and horns as weapons. [b]Likes:[/b] Cold weather, being left alone (sometimes), running, apples and berries, scratchy/spiky surfaces (they give good scratches through his thick fur), caves with holes in the ceiling so that the sunlight shines though, laying on his back. [b]Dislikes:[/b] Water/swimming (only in his dragon form; it makes his fur clump and tangle; rain isn't bad though), walking on slippery ground, being backed into a corner, nuts. [b]Rank:[/b] Considered an elder, even though he doesn't act like it, and he's also a sort of a leader or protector, as he's one of the few dragons in the clan who doesn't mind getting violent. [b]Human appearance:[/b] In his human form, Kogo looks like a teenage boy. He has soft eyes that were once shrouded with pain but now wisdom fills them, and a smile filled with sunshine. He has dark hair that seems to shimmer blue in the sunlight and eyes that are clear and white. He's average hight for his "age," about 5'8 and is very thin and almost lanky. He has a round face, but a strong jawline. He wears thick black leather bracelets stitched with white cotton around each wrist and a choker necklace made from the same materials with silver studs. As for clothing, dark jeans are his favorite and he wears a dark blue parka with a line of white fur around the hood. [b]Personality:[/b] Although he's ancient, Kogo has infinite energy. He's seen much and has experienced much, and has plenty of stories to tell. He's very friendly and kind to everyone, but anger isn't foreign to him. On instinct, he may ruthlessly attacks anyone who threatens to harm his clan, defending what he sees as his family and his territory. Because of his appearance, other often mistaken him for a hatchling, a young boy, which doesn't bother him much, as he seldomly corrects them to his real age. Although he's soft spoken and enjoys his peace, he will fight any outsider to the death if they threaten his family, almost Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde style. Otherwise, he's usually very calm, cool and collected, and very wise. A friend to all. Likes to go by his full name, but any nicknames work, he's not picky. (He's kinda that emo-goth kid that's really quiet and doesn't really have any friends, although he has plenty of friends.) [b]History:[/b] Kogo was around at the very beginning. When humanity first began faltering, Kogo was as a young boy. His parents were very unkind to him, and never treated him with the care a human child deserved. Kogo was in a difficult and dark place, and thus when words of this new way of life began fluttering around, he was instantly on the band wagon. Kogo ran away from home, and ran fast. He left his old life and found the men running this "opportunity maker" of a lifetime. Upon finding a willing participant, no matter the risks and with no one else to hold accountable for him, it was exactly what the organization was looking for; they signed him up immediately and he became one of the first test subjects. Of course, naturally, something went wrong. Once the procedure was done and over with, Kogo seemed fine. Although after a few years of observation, he didn't seem like he was aging. After a decade, still, Kogo didn't look a single day older than the day they found him at their doorstep. After many centuries later, Kogo still hadn't aged a day. Once he was released as a protect success, Kogo did lots of clan-hopping. He went looking for parent figures, those he could consider siblings, but no clan could offer him the kind of family he missed so dearly as a child. Eventually, he settled down in the clan he watches over now, and he finally found a clan he could consider family. [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=Frostbite Hummingbird] Name: none She doesn't have a name, and doesn't speak much to anyone, but Kogo refers to as his friend. She just flutters around Kogo constantly, almost as if keeping an eye on him. He doesn't mind, and actually very much enjoys her company, even if not her conversation. Often, she can be found nesting in Kogo's heavy fur. He doesn't mind that either. [b]Relations:[/b] Has fathered plenty of children, but never settled down with a mate. Acts like an older brother to anyone around the clan. ----- @xWarAngelx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8401657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84017/8401657_350.png[/img] [/url] http://data3.whicdn.com/images/115387446/superthumb.jpg [b]Name:[/b] Cinyth [b]Nicknames:[/b] none [b]Age:[/b] early Twenties. [b]Sexual orientation:[/b] pansexual [b]Element:[/b] Light [b]Elemental benefit:[/b] She's more of a healer herself, not too advanced but enough to heal a gash or deep cut. [b]Likes:[/b] Cinyth is a girl of tranquility. She loves to be in a quiet atmosphere, and on colder days she would sit at home drinking her favorite herbal tea. (With her race being more human like and smaller than others, drinking tea isn't too hard to come by without shifting back to her human form although in more humanly fitting activities she does tend to switch back for a while.) She also enjoys swimming. [b]Dislikes:[/b] Cinyth hates storms. She finds them quite intimidating and will often find something to keep her distracted. And on that note, flying way too high is something she would rather avoid. She likes to keep flight close to the tree canopies rather than going beyond the clouds. Having a disorder of sorts, Misophonia puts a gap in her social life. She cannot stand the sounds of crunching, be it food related or simply walking along dead leaves. The sounds make her go insane. [b]Rank:[/b] Healer [b]Human appearance:[/b] Cinyth is an innocent looking gal. Her short hair is that of the color of ashes on snow, with some streaks of purple embedded in there. Her skin is a glowing tan, orange undertones shining. As for her eyes, a bright amber to symbolize the Light. She does not currently have any accessories of the sort, but later on in the RP Im hoping for her to get a bad wound in the eye that causes her to have an eye patch with circuit designs on it. She wears loose clothing to cover her curves and hardly any makeup. [b]History:[/b] Trained by healers from many generations, the art of health runs in her blood. She often tends to wounds to the adventurous but specializes in young care. Often she can be seen baby sitting whelps or volunteering for things. She started this crave of work when her father went missing, leaving only her sickly mother and the girl behind. Not much of a sad story really, although some townsfolk say they've seen her father with another suitor supposedly of the same gender. [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [b]Name:[/b] Celia, Heaven in Latin. This comes from the purring the Fangar makes that aids her in her 'job'. [b]Relations:[/b] None so far, but I'm hoping to get her to have a crush on someone. This girl tends to be in her dragon form, liking the security the body gives her. ----- @humanaleph [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9080037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90801/9080037_350.png[/img] [/url] Image of human form will be inserted someday. [b]Name:[/b] Schsha [b]Nicknames:[/b] Sha (/Viola) [b]Age:[/b] 19/20 [b]Sexual orientation:[/b] [b]Element:[/b] wind [b]Elemental benefit:[/b] better flight, is more nimble then strong [b]Likes:[/b] Her familiar Writing Reading Singing Talking with friends Seafood [b]Dislikes:[/b] annoying people overly long small talk unnecessary hatred [b]Rank: [/b]lower ranked I would think, new to the clan and still spends as much time in her human form as her dragon form. [b]Human appearance:[/b] black, 5'10, violet hair, jeans and and dark green button down shirt (she dresses for practicality, not really aesthetics), wings. [b]History: [/b] came to the clan after being abandoned by her former clan [b]Personality:[/b] Sort of pranky, but also kind of moody, so kind of your usual nerdy/writery teenager. [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=death seeker] Name: Omega [b]Relations:[/b] Best friend to Chimaera ----- Home Clan NPCs: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8942392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89424/8942392_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Spirit - leader.[/b] [i](if) played by iycerose[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8718966] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87190/8718966_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Nyx - sister of Nemesis.[/b] [i](if) played by iycerose[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9583182] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95832/9583182_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Aleta - friend of Cinyth.[/b] [i](if) played by xWarAngelx[/i] An Arcane Pearlcatcher that goes by the name Aleta, Cinyth calling her 'Leti' for short. She's usually seen hanging around Cinyth in the towns and they see each other as sisters. ----- Clanless NPCs:
am75w1.png

Just like any society was before - this world we now live in is flawed. There are outlaws and abandoned ruling between valleys and clans. We were once only human. Our long gone and long forgotten ancestors fought to find a way of eternal life. A way of enhanced abilities and easier living. All for the sake of man kind to live on. I don't know whether to call it a failure or success. Today we are shape shifters. Somewhat. We are former humans, now dragons, bound to live eternal lives shifting between a human's stick of a body and a dragon's power and gracefulness. We all prefer living life as dragons. Our minds are calm by default and our patience could last 'til the end of time. We are peaceful creatures now. Except only, our extreme and selfish traits are still in us somewhere. The traits of a man torturing the mind of a dragon. None of us wants to be violent - but once a leaping fire is lit, it's hard to put it out without trying to keep it's pace.

Some things have changed about us that not even the humans inside us can control. We communicate by thought since our vocal cords do not work correctly when in dragonform. Although, our minds are not open for anyone to hear one's every thought. There must be eyecontact between those who communicate, unless they've both opened up for the other one to hear all things going on in the mind. As for love - once a spark is ignited it will be the fire of life until the day one dies. There is only one love in each dragon's life. The feelings and respect for such an significant other is indescribable with words. Which makes it hard to live on if love is lost or taken. Hard, but not impossible. Love and our clan is what we live for, which is why we also do not stress about finding love. We got our clan to think about and keep protecting. All clans are in peace at the moment. It is the abandoned that we fear. They turn out ruthless as their humanity takes ahold of their dragonform. When they got neither love nor clan to live for they easily fall down a spiral. If one got nothing, the risks of our subconscious carelessness taking over is predominant.

I, unlike most other clan leaders, do not want the abandoned to stay inbetween clans and build up rage. And unlike the other clan leaders I do not want to fight to get rid of them. All of them are not lost causes, which is why my clan consists of all eleven elements of dragons in this world. If they only get a reason to live life in peace and make good deeds, I believe they will. I have given abandoned dragons hope, and even love by accepting them on probation in my clan, the past twenty years. When they've proven their respect, gratitude and gained my clan's trust, I accept them to stay for as long as they want. They were not born into this clan, which says by itself that I could never force any of them to stay. But they have far.

These are my last words and with them I would like to pass on the leadership of this clan to you, my daughter. I have tried to put a smile on my face the past few years, but truth is it has been hard since your mother was taken from us. My body is weakening in pace with my mind and now I feel like time has come for me to finally be reunited with her. I put my faith in you, that you will continue what I started. Keep your mind open and let worthy spirits in. The elements where placed on the same earth for a reason - it was not for us to be devided and excluded from each other. You need to work together against the rebellious humanity that is still amongst us. With the great minds of our clan you can do it. I will be watching over you with our ancestors.

Love,
Your father.

Information:

✽ The clan's name is Home.
✽ This is takes place a thousands years into the future.
✽ One main (maximum three), one minor (if not more than one main) and one side character (not a requirement). Optional amount of NPCs from each lair.
✽ Dragons' ideal image of their own lives are to live in peace with kindness and endless patient. A dragon's level of perfection will depend on how much humanity they got left inside. So far, no dragon has ever been perfect.
✽ Patient and kind characters prefers staying dragon.
✽ Emotional and unpredictable characters prefers staying human.
✽ Dragons communicate through thoughts. An open mind's every thought will be heard by every nearby dragon, while a closed mind will have thoughts by themselves. Their vocal cords are broken and only useful for roaring.
✽ A dragon is born with a spirit animal. A familiar. To this animal, one's mind is always open - whether in dragon form or not - vice versa. The character's mood and thoughts will not only affect himself but also his familiar.
✽ Clans in the world are divided by Elements. This clan is the only one to have different elements mixed.
✽ Breeding is to serve the clan - making it grow and keep living.
✽ Each element has a few benefits that are granted each new born dragon (this benefit is chosen by each player's preference). No superpowers, only benefits.
✽ Every dragon's capacity to shift between human and dragon depends on their practice of this ability. Each time a character shape shifts his body gets more used to it.
✽ Dragons' lives are eternal. The only way of dying is by another or sorrow.
✽ A dragon's age is the number of years it's been since it was born. Dragons live until killed - this does not affect their appearance.

I'll keep adding info and stuff soon

The world:

This paragraph will be in progress for a while.

The characters:

@iycerose

8718965_350.png

353143q.jpg
Temporary sketch.

Name: Nemesis Rhamnousia Adrasteia

Nicknames: Nemi, Sis, Memi

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual what she knows of

Element: Shadow

Elemental benefit: call forth and control Shadow Phantoms (penetrable but able to use their shadowy bodies for visual use and temporarily darken a foe's mind, setting them in a desired direction/action - although she isn't strong enough to make it last longer than a one-two seconds.)

Dislikes:

Rank: She is new to the clan and currently under probation. Whatever is needed she has to help - even though she usually is not the one to obey anyone's orders.

Human appearance:
She is 5'5 with a shifting skintone - going from shadow-purple to almost chalk-white. She has a bright purple gemstone grown into her forehead from which her skin fades from purple, leaving the middle-parts of her face chalk and her lips down once again purple. Her skin is shifting because she's been shifting much between dragon and human - and it's had its affects. Above and beneath the gemstone are the roots of what looks like two antennas ending with one small feather on each. Her eyes are a brighter, more shining, tone of her own skin. Her eyebrows are tilted inwards with a dramatic angle making her look quite malicious - which isn't always her intention.

The sides of her head are covered with one line of purple feathers - hiding her ears and leaving the middle part just above her forehead empty before the hairline. Her hair is long and thick with a dark purple tone almost making it look black, except if seen in sunlight. Her hands are the same shadow-purple as her forehead, fading into chalk just above her elbows (which are also covered in feathers) giving her arms a glove-like appearance. Her nails are long and shadow-purple.

Her body is very thin. She always dresses in sky blue silk and wears golden bracelets around her ankles and wrists. She also has a golden necklace around her neck. Her body is more graceful than handy. She prefers to use her mind in battle and rivalry - rather than her physics.

History:
Nemi has been physically split since she and her twin sister, Nyx (named after their mother), got thrown out of their former clan after their mothers death. The dragon who once had her heart threw it on the ground the day he let the clan abandon her and Nyx. She's wanted revenge for all they'd done, but she's still envied the dragons that have the patient to stay calm and kind. She wants justice in this world, where everyone strives to be perfect without thinking about who gets hurt along the way. All she ever wanted was to make the Shadow Clan pay.

Nyx wanted to feel like home again and joined this clan several years before Nemi did. While Nemi walked around, vengeful, in between lairs she'd been shifting - trying to figure out what to do. If she wanted to be peaceful or if she wanted to bring justice to the world. Later she realized she had to do something about her own life while she waited for a chance of revenge. She had to at least try to calm her mind enough to think straight. Nyx had been begging her for years to come to Home and join her. She said; "they give us a second chance in life as we want it". If that's so, Nemi thought and finally she gave in and brought herself Home. Partially for herself and partially for her sister. She never wanted her sister to end up alone in a strange clan that's trying to put broken pieces back together.

Nemi's been in the clan for six months now and she's still shifting, using the abilities she has both as human and dragon - making her mind even more confusing for herself to understand. Revenge is still, always, in the back of her head. She's constantly practicing her benefit of phantoms trying to increase the amount and strengthening them, even though it costs a lot of her own energy. She's wishing for a deeper meaning of her life while remorselessness is temporarily keeping her around.

Personality:
If someone do her wrong, she will bring justice to them or bare hatred for the rest of her life until it's made up to her. She prefers to be alone with her familiar and phantoms. They are the only things that make her feel like home, as long as she's got them she'll be alright - which is why she usually keeps them visually around her. She can be stubborn and sometimes feisty about things she dislikes. Also, she is no fan of being controlled by anyone anyhow. Rather not be taking orders from anyone, but she knows when to back down because the thought of righteousness always calms her mind.

Nemi also does not believe that anyone can have too much good. She does not believe in what dragons are striving for, which is why she has always had a problem with being a dragon. It is one of the reasons why she's torn between which shape she wants to stay in. She believes in neithers' natures and goals.

Still she has a heart and some love to give to the ones that deserve it, though she doesn't easily give in on it. She has trust issues because of her former clan, therefore she has a hard time settling in the new one.

Familiar:

Silver Springbok
Name: Lilac
Reflection of her soul.

Relations:
Relations paragraph may be extended
Nyx (NPC) - twin sister

8991006_350.png

Filling out about this gal tomorrow.

Name: Akycha

Nickname: none

Sexual orientation: she's unsure

Element: ice

Elemental benefit: not long after she was born her aura became frozen - freezing those who touched her. Her feathers we're the shades of ice. For all the years she's been alive she has fought mentally to make changes to her aura. Now she can control the temperature within fifteen feet of her, making it either hot, cold or mild. (This also controls the shades of her feathers). Though she still has troubles controlling it when her mood swifts. When she's sad or low the aura decreases in size and temperature bringing it back to where it was when she was born, turning her feathers back to ice-shade. While if she's angry or mad the aura expands and increases the heat within it, turning her feathers to firey shades.

Dislikes:

Human appearance:

History:

Personality:

Familiar:

Sunbeam Ursa

Name: Nane

Relations:

9137737_350.png

Image of human form will be inserted someday.

Name: China

Nicknames: Chi

Sexual orientation: unknown

Element: Lightning

Elemental benefit:

Dislikes:

Rank: War chief - decides when, where and why we'd ever go to battle. If someone wants to report suspicious activity within or outside the clan, they report it to him.

Human appearance: filling out tomorrow

History: filling out tomorrow

Personality: filling out tomorrow

Familiar: filling out tomorrow

Relations:

Best friend (NPC) of the leader - Spirit

@Ragnaroc

2070251_350.png

MyStyle13_zps7ef89d87.jpg

Name: Isaiah Zabra Alabaster

Nicknames: Zayit, Zay, Zy do not call him IT

Element: Wind

Elemental benefit: Current Control.
It gives him extreme grace and minute air current manipulation. The grace is constant but this wind is much stronger when he is a dragon

Heights
People
Cats
Birds
Cake
Bitter Foods
Textures
Stable Things
Literature
Unpredictable Things
Water

Dislikes:
Dragons
Predictable Things
Randomness
Closed Spaces
Fire(Pyrophobia)
Blood
Climbing
Large Canines

Rank: In the clan, has been there several years. He is the Head(There is only him but he is still the boss) Human Dragon Co-Habitations Architect. 'WHAT O_O??'
He builds structures like hand holds in the den for those of us that rather stay human, so we can functionally move in the lair. If you have ever played Assassin's Creed, Shadow of the Colossus or even Castlevania LOS, anything with climbing as a main dynamic, he makes it easier. If you haven’t climbing is cool but very hard be glad you have a guy to make you hand holds.

Human appearance:
I can’t draw as well as I would like to so here is a basic image from a doll maker for you visual folk. There is a lot more to him though so keep reading please.http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii635/TessaSan/MyStyle13_zps7ef89d87.jpg

So Zy is five eleven, not short for a man but shorter than most. He’s roughly 170lbs on any given day. This puts him on the heavier side of healthy pretty much because he has a dense muscular structure. This guy literally scales walls with very little gear for a living. If you can’t move yourself you die.

That being said Zy is (and no not for fan-service, bare with me) usually shirtless. This is because he has wings, he can’t really fly with them but they may be able to break his fall or at least make it less severe. Wearing a shirt is unnecessary and indeed better off without because it would trap his wings and he is in the main den most of the time, it is rather warm down there. His wings are like that of his dragon and live under long slits running the length of his back. Zayit can unfurl them at anytime but usually avoids it. He usually avoids anything that makes him less human, being a Fae doesn’t help.

He has silver crests/fins whatever you want to call the Fae head things. The first set run about two inches behind his ears they are about the length of human head when fully extended. They usually press flat to his head but will occasionally flutter in agitation. They fit nicely to his head, are so thin they are nearly translucent and remain half-furled. The second set run through his hair starting roughly three inches from his hairline at the center point of each eyebrow. They follow the shape of his head all the way to the nape of his neck. They are about a foot and half long. They can extend beyond his hairline if he furls them completely but he probably won’t. He doesn’t have a good understanding of his crest, he doesn’t care to try understanding them.

As for pants, his are made from nightsky fuiran hide, form fitting an incredibly durable the lustrous violet has washed out to a dull dusky grey tied with a wide nightshade toned sash that also serves as a belt. The sash once had fringe even with little gold tassels and bells but this to has gotten torn and mangled from endless climbs.

He does not wear shoes or socks. This is all for the sake of practical climbing. His chest, back(not AS bad), arms, legs, feet and hands are all scratched up with little and in some case large scares. His face as one scare vertically down the left side of his lips, very thin, just a scratch and a similar mark tracing through his right eyebrow then their is a large one along his right jaw...that one wasn’t from climbing.

Zy has pierced ears on with a half note stud(right) the other with a whole note stud(left). He has no tail but he does have partial webbing between his toes, it has gotten torn many many times. His tongue is particle forked though only about half an inch as opposed to the usual full inch or more. This skews his ability to taste sweet things. He does carry a small almost fanny pack like tool belt, the front fans like his crests where each rib holds a tool, this is a pale cement grey color also made of fuiran.

By now you should have hopefully asked(geez gods why is this so long!!) no not that. You should hopefully have asked. Why the heck is this kid climbing when we have dragons that can fly. Dragons seem to be a very practical race in this but they also seem to be deeply respectful of each other. Zayit is determined to map the entire lair like he s. It is his pride and joy and why he wakes up every morning. I certainly hope regardless of the injury risk they would not take this away from him

History: Zayit remembers that people were once people and not dragons. Her remembers and fights everyday to preserve that memory within himself. He has lost friends to their dragon selves. Being a Fae to him is utterly worthless, you have no power, you have as much trouble getting places, you have to eat constantly because you have to fly everywhere, and you don’t have the will to fight. Why would you ever pick that as a life?

Zayit joined the clan out of necessity. Stay with the pansy dragons and eat or starve out in the world. He now works to make his life here easier. Needless to say he has had a hard life the doll I made looks very young maybe 19 or so. Zy actually look to be well grounded in his twenties maybe older, he is only 24 but life has a way of aging the soul.

Personality: Zayit isn’t unfriendly. He is just rather used to being alone. He doesn’t mind the occasional group of people but he finds dragons for the most part boring, hard to reach and harder still to understand. Since more people prefer to be dragons this has limited his conversational abilities and rather isolated him from the clan. He is older than his years.

As a whole Zayit has become guarded, edgery and proud.

Familiar:

Sunset Lasher
Name: Lu

Shattered Serpent
Name: Medea

Relations: Best friend Lila also called Li or very rarely Lily. Brother, Kimchi. He has two familiars. A Sunset Lasher named Lu. He is kept in a seven foot aquarium tank in Zy's room and a Shattered Serpant likewise keep in a raised wrap around tank, the terraiarm connects all three walls. The Lasher is totally loyal and awoken by Zayit. However the serpent has just started to see Zy as a friend and she will still get nippy when startled. She is named Medea. These tanks and his bed take up pretty much all for Zy's bed room.

4178194_350.png

MyStyle21_zpsaa60b953.jpg

Name: Lila Ami Alabaster(Alabaster is my clan’s name she has no relation to Zayit)

Nicknames: Li, Lil, Cat, Lily(Only for Zayit)

Element: Light

Elemental benefit: She doesn’t know she has one nor what it is. Maybe we will discover it later. It’s probably something to do with energy conversion or reflection. She is remarkable good at finding things.

Warm Things
Spicy or Sweet Things
Adventure
Maps
Heights
Life
Sleep
Climbing
Death (Necrophilia)
Fire(Pyrophilia)
Any and all forms of Art. If you can fart your counties national anthem awesome! If you can sculpt like a master or compose like Beethoven. Invent like Davinci or just make macaroni necklaces all good in her book!

Dislikes:
Cold
Mean People
Boredom
Rough things
Bitter food
Limits

Rank: Civilian, Artist, Professional Scavenger, Tradeswoman, Adventurer, Explorer Extraordinaire!!

History:
Lila was born into the clan and has lived there all her life. She hordes things, all kinds of things. Tinkering runs in her blood, she can usually fix whatever little thing you have broken. She runs a small stores where you can trade her stuff. It is named Chat Argent

(Pronounced Sha Are-jaun Meaning: Silver Cat, Language: French...she hails from french bloodline. This is what her grandfather has left of it.)

Her items are one of a kind, handcrafted and usually made out of scraps of metal and colored glass with no other function than they look pretty. Which is good because fellow dragons don’t care much for functions when they have forever to get to things. However a causal day spent sunbathing an admiring your newest sun catcher is a much more common event.
What she does have that performs a function she keeps because she made it to make her life easier. Sure you could probably convince her to make you one but it would never looks the same because she probably won’t find the same junk!
I guess you could call her the clan’s resident artist. Sometimes she barters her actual paintings, sketches and drawings but she doesn’t make them often and thus rarely has them to trade. Usually they are gifts.
Also the ones she does make are of particular value to her hence why she went out of her way to make them. I say barter because money isn’t something we have. Occasionally if the clan needs something they will call upon her to retrieve or make it.

If you are wondering how she even has time for all this simply consider yourself without a schedule. Everyday for the rest of forever you wake up with no plans, can go anywhere and do anything. You can fly across lands and sleep and eat what you want. There is no transfer of customs no job or classes to attend. No body that need you home by a certain time, no limits to your adventure except the amount of souvenirs you can bring home. It’s just you and your imagination and what you feel like doing. Some might not do a thing. Lila lives.

Human appearance:
So you know the drill by now. There is a lot more to her than the doll above. Lila for starters is human the same amount of time Zayit is dragon, relatively none. She loves being a dragon you will see why later in her history.
This dragoness is a square six feet tall and about one hundred sixty pounds with a lean build.
Lila’s skin is almost always sun tanned from much exploring for new materials. Her eyes are warm maple syrup with the promise of a sugar rush. They turn a starting shade of sepia when she gets excited. Sepia:http://akvis.com/img/examples/coloriage/sepia-photo/sepia-photo.jpg

Lila tends to keep her hair short, otherwise it would just get burnt or chopped around her shop.
Said hair darkens in an umbre from light to dark teal as you go down. On the sides of her head, like her dragon she has these tufts of white feathers. She will usually arrange bottle glass ornaments in these for fun. Her current favorite is a set of three, dark blue pinwheels going from larger(the highest) to smaller(lowest). ’They go WHOOO when I run fast.’ She doesn’t do much to her hair ever so it’s rather disheveled looking. Her crest of course is apparent and is about two feet wide at it’s widest point tapering down her neck and above till it peaks. The crest follows up the back of her neck, stops at the tip of her head and then spreads to either side.

Lila has wings, huge wings that she keeps tucked against her back, she can and will fly in human form. They look like her cotal wings. Her hair is in fact made of thousands of tiny tiny feathers varying length and they simulate hair. Hair nails are usually some shade of dark teal. The pale turquoise body marks you see on her dragon are very faintly apparent on her skin in the form of a paler mocha, but not the spots they don’t appear on her skin. Lila also has tears marks that trail from the base of her eyes the length of her face, see her cotal. She also has a forked tounge. She wears gold studs, just plain cylindrical studs.

Clothing
Well head to toe. She wears a police cap the strap is braided navy, the bill is black the little band part above the strap is smoke blue and the puffy top part is sky. The gold badge is instead a gold cat face. It also has little wings like the tail wings cotals have but these are on the side of the hat. A bead chain dangles around her neck all with a varying form of dark materials from wood to stones to nuts.

She wears a hooded, sleeveless, floor length, coat with a feather ruff and either a white turtleneck or a white tee under it depending on where she is heading. Being a cotal she gets cold easily so it’s not a bother to wear the coat. (Zayit will argue why a coat is practical when long hair is not.....Lila’s response will be fashion points and an unrealistic expectation of her to be practical. Practical is the death of whimsy she says.) The coat has an impressive feather ruff pale turquoise in color with the occasional black or navy feather springing out. It is really hard to describe patterns but the whole coat is teal the with pale turquoise accents and the zipper is white and the material is something between suede and wool. A squall rasa pelt drapes the mantle of the coat with two long furry panels draping down the unzipped sides. The pelt is part of the coat, sewn on.

Her pants are worn but very comfortable jeans, they show their age as the blue denim is is now stripped with paler blue, maybe that was the pattern all along. She has a pair with rips in them at are even older than her current ones. She wears those on hot days. In her current jens she has a pocket watch but you will only see the dark blue chain running form a belt loop to her pocket. She also wears a navy colored military belt. Her boots are white winter boots with a two inch heel and fur trim.

History:
Lila’s blood hails form can you guess?? A family of french and Romanian artists and explorers. her grandfather was cartographer but settled down and opened shop when her mother passed and Lila still need guidance.

When Lila was little she was read all kind of stories about dragons, magic, princesses and fantasy. How cool it is to be able to be those heros those wild adventures. Why be human when you can be a dragon?? You don’t need to worry about where you sleep or what you eat. You have magic!...well maybe sota. You can hear thoughts!! It’s all so cool to her. SHe doesn’t really understand what Zayit has against it. I mean yeah he is a bitty butterfly dragon but still FLYING MAN FLYING why would you not want to fly??

Growing up she was always fascinated by trinkets and compiling and collecting colors. She had an extreme love of color and light. It as natural for her to follow in her mothers footsteps and become a true artist of life.

Personality:
Here is where things get fun. Unless I am corrected. I am a firm believer that in every million of anything somewhere there will be a fluke. A defect, it maybe small but it is there. Lila is that defect. She spends most of her time as a dragon and tends to be a gentle soul. I mean she doesn’t really see a need to fight when you can adventure. She’s not calm though and she doesn’t want peace. She likes life to be awe inspiring and to take the living aspect so few of us do.
Lila is the one who climbs up amount throws her arm out wide at the top. She feels the air in her soul and the earth in her heart living in the bliss of the sheer awe that is the mountain the beauty of it’s view and the current of the worlds life puling inside her blood.
She doesn’t care what other people do. Her life will be one that is well lived. She doesn’t have the word need in her world. Lila never NEEDS anything, it is a world ruled by want and if you want something you simply go and get it. Very easy, make sure to enjoy the journey and take some souvenirs. She has no limits to tie her down nor obligation to stunt her fun. Literally she does whatever she wants every single day, with a smile on her face. Waking up when she choose and deciding from their what today feels like. Maybe she will open shop, maybe she won’t, maybe she will go exploring, maybe she will bring Zayit with her, maybe she will stay home and make things or maybe she will go out and watch the sky for hours. She doesn’t feel the NEED to open shop. Infact her place like her has no set schedule she is their when she wants to be and if she isn’ there is a little closed sign on the door. She is an exceptionally happy person, a fun lover and would be a really party center if she wasn’t always out exploring.

Familiar:

Hoarfrost Mauler
Name: Tink

Swallowtail Buttersnake
Name:

Relations: She is Zayit’s best friend.

2262873_350.png

MyStyle23_zps0b897488.jpg

Name: Kimchi Alabaster

Nicknames: Kim, Chi, Kimmy, Kimora

Sexual orientation: not sure

Element: Ice

Elemental benefit: He can freeze water and water based substances.

Music
Art
Soft Things
Bitter foods
Chickens/ Smalls Birds
Design
Safety/Protection
Good Style
Friendly People

Dislikes:
Ugly Things
Dangerous Places
Dogs
Demands
Pressure

He has a little clothing shop if you want to come look.

Human appearance:
Kimchi like Lila also prefers to be a dragon though his older brother coaxes him to stay human sometimes.

When he is human he prefers a gothic style of dress and because he is a minor character I am not going to go all out with his clothing. Put him in this, make the shirt shirt charcoal.

http://retroscopefashions.com/images/mens/TP00031W.jpg Give him a little pale bow tie and we are good.

No wings or dragon features other than black tipped claws. Yes he does wear black make-up some times. His ears are pointed.

He’s slight for a man at 5’8 and shares his brothers asian roots. He is average, lacking both major fat and major muscle. Kimich is super comfy and gives great hugs.

History: Kimchi is Zayit’s younger brother. They have had a rough life and Kimchi is the far more docile of the two. He used to get beat up when Zayit wasn’t around to protect him. Now of course Zayit would return that gesture with interest to whoever the idiot was but....it didn’t change the fact that his baby brother was still battered and broken. This of course has made his brother(Zayit) possessive and over protective which Kimich does not appreciate particularly as he is searching for a mate.

Personality: Docile. Is the perfect word. Kimich is an utterly sweet, soft spoken and rather shy. If his brother is the dark knight then Kimchi is definitely the prince in his castle. Racking up the nerve to shop an apparel store was a major undertaking and he still struggles with new clients and meeting people. Chivalry is not dead in this one and his kind and loving manner is only rivaled by his devotion to others. He can be nippy if you attack him but this is usually only in his human form. Zayit thinks his brother is going soft but his brother just is soft, literally and metaphorically. Kimchi is not made for battle or adventure. The world is scary out there and it hurts him. Being a dragon makes everything peaceful, everything gentle, everything good so why would you rather be a hurtful spiteful vicious human?

Familiar:

Harvest Floracat
Name: Lorelei

Cost him a pretty piece of fabric she did. Floralcats are not cheap and harvest cats are the cream of the crop. Kim has a thing for felines though.

Relations:

Zayit’s Younger brother

Friend of Lila

@LastTyme

289vatc.jpg

2mcip7p.png

Name: Tyme

Sexual orientation:

Element: Nature

Elemental Benefit: poisonous blood. Enemies can be infected when bitten or scratched. Also when enraged, his pores and all of his scales ooze this toxin. It's extremely corrosive and potent. Because of his blood, he doesn't take well to healing magics or medicines.

Dislikes:

History: Tyme born into a clan far away from where he resides now, where almost every dragon was near "perfect." He couldn't stand it there. He sought out other clans, more civilized dwellings, but came up short. Now he wanders.

Personality: In his human mind, he has a calmer demeanor, and usually stays quite level headed even if he has an extremely short temper , although when at his full potential, he's angry and violent and sly and cunning and deceitful. Like Zayit, he's scared of being stuck in his dragon form, but much less so. He prefers to switch equally between his dragon and human form, but favoring his human's capability of speech and ability for using tools, but he does enjoy his dragon's power and strength. He utilizes each forms strengths (desire, wits and slyness and power, flight and poison), but has thrown away their "weaknesses (fragility and size, and selflessness and peacefulness)."

Relations: None specifically. He's just a lonely trouble maker.

Familiar:

Scaleback
Name: Konji

Nightsky Fuiran
Name: Slade

6365406_350.png

Name: Kage [ka-GAY]

Sexual orientation:

Element: Shadow

Elemental Benefit: She can melt into the shadows to become completely unseen and has also learned from her Noc friends how to mimic and copy sounds (to the best of her ability) and has a very high fear factor when in combat. A more defensive player than offensive, as her only real combat strength is in her human form.

Dislikes:

Rank: Simply a citizen, not much authority but still decently important.

Human form: She's very very thin, and medium height, about 5'7 with long, pin-straight, pitch black hair, which she usually keeps braided and wrapped up and generally out of the way. Her skin is pale, but her torso and back is covered in dark birth marks (a shape that mimics crackle, but doesn't leave her torso, arm and legs), and has very fine, small features, but large and cold eyes, which stay purple in each of her forms. She wears a bird skull necklace with lots of beads all time, which makes eerie and hollow rattling noises whenever she walks. Otherwise she wears cargo shorts and a tube top and nothing else. Rarely she wears shoes, and she sometimes wears a cape that covers every part of her body, hiding her birthmarks from any newcomers.

History: She was as born like this to a family in the clan, however her parents are no longer around. No one knows where they ran off to, but Kage is not to worried.

Personality: Fun loving and playful. She likes playing jokes using her magic and powers, but knows when it's time to be serious. Kage isn't very trusting but once she feels comfortable opening up to someone, she will consider you someone very special in her life; very protecting and loving and loyal.

Familiar:

Hippogriff

Relations: Schsha...?

6022560_350.png

Name: Kogoejini

Nickname(s): Kogo

Sexual Orientaion: Pan, huehuehue

Element: Ice

Elemental benefit: a chilly wind blows past wherever he wanders, and he can form icicles over his body as armor, and from his claws and horns as weapons.

Cold weather, being left alone (sometimes), running, apples and berries, scratchy/spiky surfaces (they give good scratches through his thick fur), caves with holes in the ceiling so that the sunlight shines though, laying on his back.

Dislikes: Water/swimming (only in his dragon form; it makes his fur clump and tangle; rain isn't bad though), walking on slippery ground, being backed into a corner, nuts.

Rank: Considered an elder, even though he doesn't act like it, and he's also a sort of a leader or protector, as he's one of the few dragons in the clan who doesn't mind getting violent.

Human appearance:
In his human form, Kogo looks like a teenage boy. He has soft eyes that were once shrouded with pain but now wisdom fills them, and a smile filled with sunshine. He has dark hair that seems to shimmer blue in the sunlight and eyes that are clear and white. He's average hight for his "age," about 5'8 and is very thin and almost lanky. He has a round face, but a strong jawline. He wears thick black leather bracelets stitched with white cotton around each wrist and a choker necklace made from the same materials with silver studs. As for clothing, dark jeans are his favorite and he wears a dark blue parka with a line of white fur around the hood.

Personality: Although he's ancient, Kogo has infinite energy. He's seen much and has experienced much, and has plenty of stories to tell. He's very friendly and kind to everyone, but anger isn't foreign to him. On instinct, he may ruthlessly attacks anyone who threatens to harm his clan, defending what he sees as his family and his territory. Because of his appearance, other often mistaken him for a hatchling, a young boy, which doesn't bother him much, as he seldomly corrects them to his real age. Although he's soft spoken and enjoys his peace, he will fight any outsider to the death if they threaten his family, almost Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde style. Otherwise, he's usually very calm, cool and collected, and very wise. A friend to all. Likes to go by his full name, but any nicknames work, he's not picky. (He's kinda that emo-goth kid that's really quiet and doesn't really have any friends, although he has plenty of friends.)

History: Kogo was around at the very beginning. When humanity first began faltering, Kogo was as a young boy. His parents were very unkind to him, and never treated him with the care a human child deserved. Kogo was in a difficult and dark place, and thus when words of this new way of life began fluttering around, he was instantly on the band wagon.

Kogo ran away from home, and ran fast. He left his old life and found the men running this "opportunity maker" of a lifetime. Upon finding a willing participant, no matter the risks and with no one else to hold accountable for him, it was exactly what the organization was looking for; they signed him up immediately and he became one of the first test subjects.

Of course, naturally, something went wrong. Once the procedure was done and over with, Kogo seemed fine. Although after a few years of observation, he didn't seem like he was aging. After a decade, still, Kogo didn't look a single day older than the day they found him at their doorstep. After many centuries later, Kogo still hadn't aged a day. Once he was released as a protect success, Kogo did lots of clan-hopping. He went looking for parent figures, those he could consider siblings, but no clan could offer him the kind of family he missed so dearly as a child. Eventually, he settled down in the clan he watches over now, and he finally found a clan he could consider family.

Familiar:

Frostbite Hummingbird
Name: none

She doesn't have a name, and doesn't speak much to anyone, but Kogo refers to as his friend. She just flutters around Kogo constantly, almost as if keeping an eye on him. He doesn't mind, and actually very much enjoys her company, even if not her conversation. Often, she can be found nesting in Kogo's heavy fur. He doesn't mind that either.

Relations: Has fathered plenty of children, but never settled down with a mate. Acts like an older brother to anyone around the clan.

@xWarAngelx

8401657_350.png

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/115387446/superthumb.jpg

Name: Cinyth

Nicknames: none

Sexual orientation: pansexual

Element: Light

Elemental benefit: She's more of a healer herself, not too advanced but enough to heal a gash or deep cut.

Cinyth is a girl of tranquility. She loves to be in a quiet atmosphere, and on colder days she would sit at home drinking her favorite herbal tea. (With her race being more human like and smaller than others, drinking tea isn't too hard to come by without shifting back to her human form although in more humanly fitting activities she does tend to switch back for a while.) She also enjoys swimming.

Dislikes:
Cinyth hates storms. She finds them quite intimidating and will often find something to keep her distracted. And on that note, flying way too high is something she would rather avoid. She likes to keep flight close to the tree canopies rather than going beyond the clouds. Having a disorder of sorts, Misophonia puts a gap in her social life. She cannot stand the sounds of crunching, be it food related or simply walking along dead leaves. The sounds make her go insane.

Human appearance:
Cinyth is an innocent looking gal. Her short hair is that of the color of ashes on snow, with some streaks of purple embedded in there. Her skin is a glowing tan, orange undertones shining. As for her eyes, a bright amber to symbolize the Light. She does not currently have any accessories of the sort, but later on in the RP Im hoping for her to get a bad wound in the eye that causes her to have an eye patch with circuit designs on it. She wears loose clothing to cover her curves and hardly any makeup.

History:
Trained by healers from many generations, the art of health runs in her blood. She often tends to wounds to the adventurous but specializes in young care. Often she can be seen baby sitting whelps or volunteering for things. She started this crave of work when her father went missing, leaving only her sickly mother and the girl behind. Not much of a sad story really, although some townsfolk say they've seen her father with another suitor supposedly of the same gender.

Personality:

Familiar:

Golden Bantam Fangar

Name: Celia, Heaven in Latin. This comes from the purring the Fangar makes that aids her in her 'job'.

Relations: None so far, but I'm hoping to get her to have a crush on someone.
This girl tends to be in her dragon form, liking the security the body gives her.

@humanaleph

9080037_350.png

Name: Schsha

Nicknames: Sha (/Viola)

Sexual orientation:

Element: wind

Elemental benefit: better flight, is more nimble then strong

Writing
Reading
Singing
Talking with friends
Seafood

Dislikes:
annoying people
overly long small talk
unnecessary hatred

Rank: lower ranked I would think, new to the clan and still spends as much time in her human form as her dragon form.

Human appearance: black, 5'10, violet hair, jeans and and dark green button down shirt (she dresses for practicality, not really aesthetics), wings.

History: came to the clan after being abandoned by her former clan

Personality: Sort of pranky, but also kind of moody, so kind of your usual nerdy/writery teenager.

Familiar:

Death Seeker
Name: Omega

Relations: Best friend to Chimaera

Home Clan NPCs:

8942392_350.png

Spirit - leader.
(if) played by iycerose

8718966_350.png

Nyx - sister of Nemesis.
(if) played by iycerose

9583182_350.png

Aleta - friend of Cinyth.
(if) played by xWarAngelx
An Arcane Pearlcatcher that goes by the name Aleta, Cinyth calling her 'Leti' for short. She's usually seen hanging around Cinyth in the towns and they see each other as sisters.

Clanless NPCs:
5UPBxSM.png
@iycerose
I'm in once I know this has a direction and plot. I am happy to help you build till it does. I will not make the plot but I will be a wall to bounce ideas off of and maybe echo some back. ;)
@iycerose
I'm in once I know this has a direction and plot. I am happy to help you build till it does. I will not make the plot but I will be a wall to bounce ideas off of and maybe echo some back. ;)
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@ragnaroc hey, awesome! I got quite a few plots/directions depending on whether we'd like to focus on a romantique or a chaotic war-like story (or both), would you prefer to discuss on here, PM or some other way of communication? I'll be taking notes either way :D
@ragnaroc hey, awesome! I got quite a few plots/directions depending on whether we'd like to focus on a romantique or a chaotic war-like story (or both), would you prefer to discuss on here, PM or some other way of communication? I'll be taking notes either way :D
5UPBxSM.png
@iycerose

Hey, @Ragnaroc, lol. I'm in, but not great at plot building. I'll help anyway I can; I love shape shifting. :3 (but I vote for a mix of each [mostly war huehue])
@iycerose

Hey, @Ragnaroc, lol. I'm in, but not great at plot building. I'll help anyway I can; I love shape shifting. :3 (but I vote for a mix of each [mostly war huehue])
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@LastTyme @Ragnaroc

Great!! c: fair warning: I'm from Sweden which mesnd my english csn be rusty from time to time, sorry about that! okay, then I'll just put the ideas I got so far here. I like the idea of keeping the drama between abandoned and clans. Just to clearify; clanless are more like humans (they've pretty much lost all reasons to stay dragonish and peaceful - no love, no clan, you got that already I believe) than dragons (mostly stays in human form, unless battle and likely) and clans are more like dragons (mostly stays in dragon form, unless whatever they wanna do that requires human form/if they just feel like being smaller or something). About the romantic plot ideas I got three different ones:

1. Char #1 is in the clan under probation, falls in love with char #2 who answer his/her love. Char #1 get jealous somehow (char 2 had to breed with char #3 for example) and can't handle it. Leaves the clan and the drama is on.

2. Pretty much the same ^ though char #3 falls in love with char #2 and that's a dead end for char #3's love life and idk how to keep that one going without war-drama.

3. Another Romeo and Juliet scenario where char #1 who is clanless falls in love with char #2 in this clan and char #1 refuses to join another clan since he/she cannot trust another one not to abandon him/her. There's a char #3 someone in here who falls in love with someone and it just feels so boring to make it all about love moving on to the war-plots!!

War-plots:
1. This clan isn't the only one who's thought about putting their elements together in fight. The clanless have noticed the strength in numbers and are collecting ruthless minds to fight against all clans who have ever done them any harm. The clanless are plotting and realizing they have to fight our clan first, otherwise we will collect the surviving dragons of all other clans and stand against them in the end and the war is on. Examples on chars: clanless or clan.

2. Pretty much the same ^ only not as directly fight after fight after fight. Clanless are joining our clan as undercover to find out as much as possible about our weaknesses snd strengths, they strike when our defence is low and the ones of us that didn't ecsape are held hostages. Example on chars: clanless, clan hostage or clan escaped.

And both of those are possible to merge in a way that'd be interesting with the love-plots. I was thinking of merging some as examples but figured it'd be fun to hear what you both could come up with and would prefer out of these examples, if you don't want me to keep up my brainstorming haaaah .-.
@LastTyme @Ragnaroc

Great!! c: fair warning: I'm from Sweden which mesnd my english csn be rusty from time to time, sorry about that! okay, then I'll just put the ideas I got so far here. I like the idea of keeping the drama between abandoned and clans. Just to clearify; clanless are more like humans (they've pretty much lost all reasons to stay dragonish and peaceful - no love, no clan, you got that already I believe) than dragons (mostly stays in human form, unless battle and likely) and clans are more like dragons (mostly stays in dragon form, unless whatever they wanna do that requires human form/if they just feel like being smaller or something). About the romantic plot ideas I got three different ones:

1. Char #1 is in the clan under probation, falls in love with char #2 who answer his/her love. Char #1 get jealous somehow (char 2 had to breed with char #3 for example) and can't handle it. Leaves the clan and the drama is on.

2. Pretty much the same ^ though char #3 falls in love with char #2 and that's a dead end for char #3's love life and idk how to keep that one going without war-drama.

3. Another Romeo and Juliet scenario where char #1 who is clanless falls in love with char #2 in this clan and char #1 refuses to join another clan since he/she cannot trust another one not to abandon him/her. There's a char #3 someone in here who falls in love with someone and it just feels so boring to make it all about love moving on to the war-plots!!

War-plots:
1. This clan isn't the only one who's thought about putting their elements together in fight. The clanless have noticed the strength in numbers and are collecting ruthless minds to fight against all clans who have ever done them any harm. The clanless are plotting and realizing they have to fight our clan first, otherwise we will collect the surviving dragons of all other clans and stand against them in the end and the war is on. Examples on chars: clanless or clan.

2. Pretty much the same ^ only not as directly fight after fight after fight. Clanless are joining our clan as undercover to find out as much as possible about our weaknesses snd strengths, they strike when our defence is low and the ones of us that didn't ecsape are held hostages. Example on chars: clanless, clan hostage or clan escaped.

And both of those are possible to merge in a way that'd be interesting with the love-plots. I was thinking of merging some as examples but figured it'd be fun to hear what you both could come up with and would prefer out of these examples, if you don't want me to keep up my brainstorming haaaah .-.
5UPBxSM.png
@iycerose

I like what is happening. I am not huge into romance or war so a happy middleman fusion would be preferred. I like plot 2 in the war plots and ether one or two of romance.
@iycerose

I like what is happening. I am not huge into romance or war so a happy middleman fusion would be preferred. I like plot 2 in the war plots and ether one or two of romance.
@Ragnaroc if you got any other preferences that can be included in the story I'd be happy to hear them, I was just thinking war and romance since it's usual topics that's mostly preferred to be included in plots. Got something else you want in it?
@Ragnaroc if you got any other preferences that can be included in the story I'd be happy to hear them, I was just thinking war and romance since it's usual topics that's mostly preferred to be included in plots. Got something else you want in it?
5UPBxSM.png
@iycerose

Sadly no, I am quite please that you have plots ready for.
@iycerose

Sadly no, I am quite please that you have plots ready for.
@iycerose
I like a combination of any of those plots. There's nothing saying we can't have a couple side stories along the way, right?
@iycerose
I like a combination of any of those plots. There's nothing saying we can't have a couple side stories along the way, right?
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@LastTyme
Oh, no no, I love side stories. Otherwise it may feel a little forced when you constantly have to keep on a straight path. I'll be putting together the plot as soon as I get home! @Ragnaroc
@LastTyme
Oh, no no, I love side stories. Otherwise it may feel a little forced when you constantly have to keep on a straight path. I'll be putting together the plot as soon as I get home! @Ragnaroc
5UPBxSM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14