Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ✽ Red Lily ✽ ~closed~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@iycerose
Adding more stuff to Schsha's history.
Like many of her kin, this particular Nocturne was found in a strange chest, apparently abandoned there by her kin.
In this case she was found by a deathseaker, who is actually pretty nice.
(not much, but for me I usually discover history while rping...)
@iycerose
Adding more stuff to Schsha's history.
Like many of her kin, this particular Nocturne was found in a strange chest, apparently abandoned there by her kin.
In this case she was found by a deathseaker, who is actually pretty nice.
(not much, but for me I usually discover history while rping...)
AAAHHHHHHH GUYS WHERED EVERYBODY GO

@iycerose @ragnaroc @humanaleph @xwarangelx !!!!
AAAHHHHHHH GUYS WHERED EVERYBODY GO

@iycerose @ragnaroc @humanaleph @xwarangelx !!!!
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
I'm here xP @LastTyme
I'm here xP @LastTyme
nature_ani.gif

tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Yes but we need the others to start the roleplayaayayyyy
@xwarangelx
Yes but we need the others to start the roleplayaayayyyy
@xwarangelx
Ye @LastTyme
Ye @LastTyme
nature_ani.gif

tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
i am heeereee I just need some energy to fix the last things on the sheets and we're ready, I start work early tomorrow which means I'll be off early and then I'm going to do it, I promise. It'll be done about 03 AM FR-time, is that okay for you guys?
If you got nothing to do you can add a few NPCs if you wanna!
@LastTyme @xwarangelx
i am heeereee I just need some energy to fix the last things on the sheets and we're ready, I start work early tomorrow which means I'll be off early and then I'm going to do it, I promise. It'll be done about 03 AM FR-time, is that okay for you guys?
If you got nothing to do you can add a few NPCs if you wanna!
@LastTyme @xwarangelx
5UPBxSM.png
Am here now @LastTyme
Willing to start for whenever
Am here now @LastTyme
Willing to start for whenever
@LastTyme

Here

@iycerose

Start when you can start or this will die. I probably won't be around at the 3 start but don't let it stop you.
@LastTyme

Here

@iycerose

Start when you can start or this will die. I probably won't be around at the 3 start but don't let it stop you.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc yea I wouldn't let it die, you can trust me on that one. Just a few delays when I don't have internet constantly every day and my mind is clouded by a psychopath living in my home . I don't know who will be around at that time but that's when the first page probably will be finished.

But people I need you to work with me on the NPCs. Ragnaroc you were the one to mention them in the first place, do you want any it's smoother to add them now than in the middle of everything. Anyone of you who even want any NPCs? Otherwise I'll delete the paragraphs and we'll go with the mains/minors/blah we have. @LastTyme @humanaleph @xwarangelx @ragnaroc
@Ragnaroc yea I wouldn't let it die, you can trust me on that one. Just a few delays when I don't have internet constantly every day and my mind is clouded by a psychopath living in my home . I don't know who will be around at that time but that's when the first page probably will be finished.

But people I need you to work with me on the NPCs. Ragnaroc you were the one to mention them in the first place, do you want any it's smoother to add them now than in the middle of everything. Anyone of you who even want any NPCs? Otherwise I'll delete the paragraphs and we'll go with the mains/minors/blah we have. @LastTyme @humanaleph @xwarangelx @ragnaroc
5UPBxSM.png
@iycerose
Why can't we start while you're finishing up sheets and junk? We all know each other now. It's only us. It's not a big deal.
@iycerose
Why can't we start while you're finishing up sheets and junk? We all know each other now. It's only us. It's not a big deal.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14