Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45
[quote name="Nequam" date="2014-10-24 01:37:18"]Err... HELP, I just added about 3000 mixed fossils, about 600 Charged Sprockets and about 30 each Stormcatcher dolls and Lightning Runes to my vault and [i]none of them are in there[/i]. X__X;;[/quote] @Nequam I just checked and all your stuff is in the vault. You need to make sure you're viewing the right tab in the vault. First tab to show up is food. :)
Nequam wrote on 2014-10-24 01:37:18:
Err... HELP, I just added about 3000 mixed fossils, about 600 Charged Sprockets and about 30 each Stormcatcher dolls and Lightning Runes to my vault and none of them are in there. X__X;;

@Nequam I just checked and all your stuff is in the vault. You need to make sure you're viewing the right tab in the vault. First tab to show up is food. :)
@Undel

Yeah, I was checking the right tab but it turned out to be lag, I refreshed a few times and they finally popped up. ^^;; Sorry for freaking out, haha.

EDIT: Turns out that was the adrenaline kick I needed to finally beat a particularly hard video game level, so thankyou for that as well as for the vault. XD;;
@Undel

Yeah, I was checking the right tab but it turned out to be lag, I refreshed a few times and they finally popped up. ^^;; Sorry for freaking out, haha.

EDIT: Turns out that was the adrenaline kick I needed to finally beat a particularly hard video game level, so thankyou for that as well as for the vault. XD;;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
The only criticism I have with the vault update is that I when I tried to store some food I wanted to save into my vault I accidentally hit convert instead, since the buttons are right next to each other. If you could possibly add an "are you sure" option to pop up when you click convert like you did with Crim's Collection Cart, that would be much appreciated.

Other than that I love the vault idea and have been hoping for something like a bank for a while now so it's really a treat.
The only criticism I have with the vault update is that I when I tried to store some food I wanted to save into my vault I accidentally hit convert instead, since the buttons are right next to each other. If you could possibly add an "are you sure" option to pop up when you click convert like you did with Crim's Collection Cart, that would be much appreciated.

Other than that I love the vault idea and have been hoping for something like a bank for a while now so it's really a treat.
tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go10_100.gif
*Maniacal giggling as every last guppy I own is thrown into the Vault under lock and key*
*Maniacal giggling as every last guppy I own is thrown into the Vault under lock and key*
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
I am absolutely LOVING this vault. I cleaned up the duplicate familiars, moved all the awakened familiars and best of all, deposited my gems and treasure for safe keeping.

Out of Sight, Out of Mind! I shall be able to save up soon enough! :D
I am absolutely LOVING this vault. I cleaned up the duplicate familiars, moved all the awakened familiars and best of all, deposited my gems and treasure for safe keeping.

Out of Sight, Out of Mind! I shall be able to save up soon enough! :D
15wxth5.png
THANK YOU SO MUCH I ALWAYS NEEDED THIS oh and, leaves!
THANK YOU SO MUCH I ALWAYS NEEDED THIS oh and, leaves!
SO HAPPY

MUCH YES

ALL THE THANKS
SO HAPPY

MUCH YES

ALL THE THANKS
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
I put some of the things I'm saving to trade later, but otherwise I don't see the point of the vault.
I put some of the things I'm saving to trade later, but otherwise I don't see the point of the vault.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Woohoo. More apparel I desperately need that will get swiped until they cycle out and shoved on the AH for ridiculous prices.
Woohoo. More apparel I desperately need that will get swiped until they cycle out and shoved on the AH for ridiculous prices.
AffiliateBanner.png
VAULT

VAULT VAULT VAULT

VAUL -- *shot*
VAULT

VAULT VAULT VAULT

VAUL -- *shot*
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45