Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45
Yay for a vault!
Yay for a vault!
[quote name="Krisderp" date="2014-10-24 01:46:10"]The only criticism I have with the vault update is that I when I tried to store some food I wanted to save into my vault I accidentally hit convert instead, since the buttons are right next to each other. If you could possibly add an "are you sure" option to pop up when you click convert like you did with Crim's Collection Cart, that would be much appreciated. Other than that I love the vault idea and have been hoping for something like a bank for a while now so it's really a treat.[/quote] I am seeing a LOT of this. I have implemented a confirmation window.
Krisderp wrote on 2014-10-24 01:46:10:
The only criticism I have with the vault update is that I when I tried to store some food I wanted to save into my vault I accidentally hit convert instead, since the buttons are right next to each other. If you could possibly add an "are you sure" option to pop up when you click convert like you did with Crim's Collection Cart, that would be much appreciated.

Other than that I love the vault idea and have been hoping for something like a bank for a while now so it's really a treat.

I am seeing a LOT of this. I have implemented a confirmation window.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
I. JUST. LOVE. VAULT. THING.

YOU ARE THE BEST! ;w;
I. JUST. LOVE. VAULT. THING.

YOU ARE THE BEST! ;w;
Sorry for my English.
It is not my native language.

tumblr_pswdrl2WFT1upoj3wo4_250.png
VAULT

AND THAT AUTUMN BREEZE
VAULT

AND THAT AUTUMN BREEZE
Thank you! The vault is extremely useful, and I'll be testing the safemode in the Coliseum later today. I was having repeated connection issues, though they happen in the Fairgrounds too.

Great job, folks!
Thank you! The vault is extremely useful, and I'll be testing the safemode in the Coliseum later today. I was having repeated connection issues, though they happen in the Fairgrounds too.

Great job, folks!
mppn74h.png
But but but it's currently Spriiiiiiiing, not Autumn! D:
(well, in my hemisphere anyway :'D)

Granted that, I now need to buy FIFTY OF THEM, THESE ARE PERFECT FOR MY WINDY NOODLES O_O

Thanks for the awesome update as always, guys! Your hard work is always very very appreciated! < 3
But but but it's currently Spriiiiiiiing, not Autumn! D:
(well, in my hemisphere anyway :'D)

Granted that, I now need to buy FIFTY OF THEM, THESE ARE PERFECT FOR MY WINDY NOODLES O_O

Thanks for the awesome update as always, guys! Your hard work is always very very appreciated! < 3
nXzCm1w.png
A vault! Excellent feature. Thanks!
A vault! Excellent feature. Thanks!
The Vault! Guys, you surprized me once again! Not so long ago you were talking about the vault, and - here it is!

I've already transfered there all my awakened familiars (and I'm sure that others would use it the same way, he-he).

Thanx! ^ ^

P.S. Also, Akiri - it's good to see you once again. Amasing work you do for this site, realy.
The Vault! Guys, you surprized me once again! Not so long ago you were talking about the vault, and - here it is!

I've already transfered there all my awakened familiars (and I'm sure that others would use it the same way, he-he).

Thanx! ^ ^

P.S. Also, Akiri - it's good to see you once again. Amasing work you do for this site, realy.
Thanks for the Vault! Admittedly, it only has one use for me, and that's a big one: storing my Awakened familiars so I don't have to play the guessing game of which one to put on new dragons. Rad!
Thanks for the Vault! Admittedly, it only has one use for me, and that's a big one: storing my Awakened familiars so I don't have to play the guessing game of which one to put on new dragons. Rad!
Ohhh thank goodness, I was hoping this would be released quickly! Thanks so much for the vault feature, it's going to make my life so much easier from now on!
Ohhh thank goodness, I was hoping this would be released quickly! Thanks so much for the vault feature, it's going to make my life so much easier from now on!
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tdZYof6.png
fdUVIfW.png
LRdLP2V.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45