Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@LibraGirl: All familiars can be stored in the vault. Some familiars, that are retired, don't have the tick box to avoid you from hoardselling them. They have a button to immediately move to the vault. All the other familiars can be ticked (selected) and moved to the vault by clicking the 'to vault' button! c:
@LibraGirl: All familiars can be stored in the vault. Some familiars, that are retired, don't have the tick box to avoid you from hoardselling them. They have a button to immediately move to the vault. All the other familiars can be ticked (selected) and moved to the vault by clicking the 'to vault' button! c:
There does appear to be a bug with the way familiars are displaying. Up until yesterday my count was correct, but now it appears that the familiars in my vault are not being tallied. They still appear in the bestiary but are not counted toward the total.
There does appear to be a bug with the way familiars are displaying. Up until yesterday my count was correct, but now it appears that the familiars in my vault are not being tallied. They still appear in the bestiary but are not counted toward the total.
Oh, and about new encyclopedia entry, I think you forgot to include [item=tundra cactus] which tends to drop from one of the Shalebucks, can't remember which one exactly though.
Oh, and about new encyclopedia entry, I think you forgot to include Tundra Cactus which tends to drop from one of the Shalebucks, can't remember which one exactly though.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
How do I get to the Vault? Sorry I am kind of new here.... Thank you!!
How do I get to the Vault? Sorry I am kind of new here.... Thank you!!
Upper right hand corner of your hoard window shows two symbols. Click on the greyed out, chained up box to access your vault.
Upper right hand corner of your hoard window shows two symbols. Click on the greyed out, chained up box to access your vault.
Great news!
Great news!
Leaves are so pretty!!!
Leaves are so pretty!!!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45