Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45
VAULT
VAULT
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
Dose that mean we can expect to have snow flake during winter????
Dose that mean we can expect to have snow flake during winter????
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
I wish I had the vault back before I accidentally used all my purple tulip things... saved like 80 up >.> and accidentally converted all of them.
I wish I had the vault back before I accidentally used all my purple tulip things... saved like 80 up >.> and accidentally converted all of them.
c1.png
yes finally now i can properly sort out my hoard without throwing things away
yes finally now i can properly sort out my hoard without throwing things away
81389134_qA9maBUq3mcLDGv.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wjCJHpm.gif[/img]
wjCJHpm.gif
Harvest Moon: Gamer Question Thread
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Wifi Trade
Thank you soo much Fr team! I love the background in the vault, So nice and neat~
Thank you soo much Fr team! I love the background in the vault, So nice and neat~
35326_s.gif
I don't know what is more important QUQ beauty leafs and perfect vault
I don't know what is more important QUQ beauty leafs and perfect vault
wind_by_estra_chan-d8vzjl6.png

NoodleDad forever /o/
[quote name="Krisderp" date="2014-10-24 01:46:10"]The only criticism I have with the vault update is that I when I tried to store some food I wanted to save into my vault I accidentally hit convert instead, since the buttons are right next to each other. If you could possibly add an "are you sure" option to pop up when you click convert like you did with Crim's Collection Cart, that would be much appreciated. Other than that I love the vault idea and have been hoping for something like a bank for a while now so it's really a treat.[/quote] i almost clicked convert a few times with my meager little cobras, whoa. ;w; but otherwise yesssss vault me x vault new otp 5eva
Krisderp wrote on 2014-10-24 01:46:10:
The only criticism I have with the vault update is that I when I tried to store some food I wanted to save into my vault I accidentally hit convert instead, since the buttons are right next to each other. If you could possibly add an "are you sure" option to pop up when you click convert like you did with Crim's Collection Cart, that would be much appreciated.

Other than that I love the vault idea and have been hoping for something like a bank for a while now so it's really a treat.

i almost clicked convert a few times with my meager little cobras, whoa. ;w;

but otherwise yesssss vault

me x vault new otp 5eva
The Vault! The Vault! At last! It's brilliant! Thank you, FR!
The Vault! The Vault! At last! It's brilliant! Thank you, FR!
Thank you for the vault~ c:
I can now save my treasure~~
Thank you for the vault~ c:
I can now save my treasure~~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45