Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
currently shoving all of my belongings into the vault
currently shoving all of my belongings into the vault
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
[quote]Familiars will count towards your Bestiary count, but cannot be paired with dragons.[/quote] I get that, but when I post on boards or look at my profile, it says I have 132 familiars while I have 187. Is it intended to work that way ? I think it's a bit weird since I do have them, even though they're in my vault. In any case, I love the vault, it's a wonderful addition. Sorry if this has been answered before ~
Quote:
Familiars will count towards your Bestiary count, but cannot be paired with dragons.

I get that, but when I post on boards or look at my profile, it says I have 132 familiars while I have 187.
Is it intended to work that way ? I think it's a bit weird since I do have them, even though they're in my vault.

In any case, I love the vault, it's a wonderful addition.

Sorry if this has been answered before ~
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
Does the vault prevent achievements from occurring? I don't have the doll achievement yet, and I'm storing the dolls in the vault just to make sure they aren't Crim'd away until I have all of them. If it does or doesn't, it would be nice if that was added to the list on the first post.
Does the vault prevent achievements from occurring? I don't have the doll achievement yet, and I'm storing the dolls in the vault just to make sure they aren't Crim'd away until I have all of them. If it does or doesn't, it would be nice if that was added to the list on the first post.
yay! we can finnaly hide are stuff (not realy hide but you know whate i mean right?)
yay! we can finnaly hide are stuff (not realy hide but you know whate i mean right?)
Awesome! Accidentally selling all my gold and silver ore was devestating.
Awesome! Accidentally selling all my gold and silver ore was devestating.
@KaizerinJ, at this time, putting items necessary for achievements into the Vault will not activate the achievement. According to the developers, it's because that would put too much extra strain on the system. So you'll have to keep your dolls in your regular Hoard for the time being.

But also note that there is a known lag with certain achievement activation, so you may find yourself waiting a little longer for your doll achievement to register. It's a known issue. :)
@KaizerinJ, at this time, putting items necessary for achievements into the Vault will not activate the achievement. According to the developers, it's because that would put too much extra strain on the system. So you'll have to keep your dolls in your regular Hoard for the time being.

But also note that there is a known lag with certain achievement activation, so you may find yourself waiting a little longer for your doll achievement to register. It's a known issue. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Oh I definitely know about the lag; the chess piece one took its sweet time to come into effect. o3o Thank you for answering! Guess I'll just take them out once I get 'em all.
@Alphaeon Oh I definitely know about the lag; the chess piece one took its sweet time to come into effect. o3o Thank you for answering! Guess I'll just take them out once I get 'em all.
The first thing I put into the Vault? The Anniversary Cakes. xD
The first thing I put into the Vault? The Anniversary Cakes. xD
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
How come only some of my familiars have the option to put them i the vault? I wanted to use it to store my familiars and keep the duplicates in my hoard for selling so I don't accidentally sell something. But a bunch of them don't have the option to be placed there. :/
How come only some of my familiars have the option to put them i the vault? I wanted to use it to store my familiars and keep the duplicates in my hoard for selling so I don't accidentally sell something. But a bunch of them don't have the option to be placed there. :/
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
VAULTS. YESSSSS. Now we can finally hoard away all those sacred treasures (and junk items some of my dragons inexplicably like)!
Thank you!
VAULTS. YESSSSS. Now we can finally hoard away all those sacred treasures (and junk items some of my dragons inexplicably like)!
Thank you!

Quartz is cursed; it's really the worst.
Someday it will be sand; that will be grand.
Dance party forever.

~Scribbles
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45