Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45
Vauuuuuuuult. Leeeeaves.

Questions:

1) If I have an incomplete stack of something in the Vault, will more of that item automatically join it? I.e. I have a stack of 58 Black Tulips in the Vault; if I gain Black Tulips as Coliseum drops, will they be stored in the Hoard or the Vault?

2) If I have to put them in manually, will an incomplete stack group with another incomplete stack of the same item? I.e. in the above example, if I shift 30 Black Tulips in, will it mean I have one x88 stack of them, or a x58 and a x30?

Either way is fine, I'm still really psyched about this! Just curious as to how it works for stacks is all.
Vauuuuuuuult. Leeeeaves.

Questions:

1) If I have an incomplete stack of something in the Vault, will more of that item automatically join it? I.e. I have a stack of 58 Black Tulips in the Vault; if I gain Black Tulips as Coliseum drops, will they be stored in the Hoard or the Vault?

2) If I have to put them in manually, will an incomplete stack group with another incomplete stack of the same item? I.e. in the above example, if I shift 30 Black Tulips in, will it mean I have one x88 stack of them, or a x58 and a x30?

Either way is fine, I'm still really psyched about this! Just curious as to how it works for stacks is all.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
Yes, gosh I've been waiting for something like this! The vault, sounds awesome~

Also, @Xhaztol just wondering in the description with the Leaf apparel, it says:
It will return against in Fall 2015.
Should it be "Again" instead of "against"? o:
Yes, gosh I've been waiting for something like this! The vault, sounds awesome~

Also, @Xhaztol just wondering in the description with the Leaf apparel, it says:
It will return against in Fall 2015.
Should it be "Again" instead of "against"? o:
[quote name="SquidMage" date="2014-10-24 01:22:54"]*whispers*we can finally paint with all the colors of the wind...[/quote] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6vcj6D73O1rz63czo1_500.gif[/img] Also, I'm pretty sure my familiar count dropped when I put some into the vault. Is that normal? It went from (I think) 163 to 124.
SquidMage wrote on 2014-10-24 01:22:54:
*whispers*we can finally paint with all the colors of the wind...

tumblr_m6vcj6D73O1rz63czo1_500.gif

Also, I'm pretty sure my familiar count dropped when I put some into the vault. Is that normal? It went from (I think) 163 to 124.
.:/:. Proud collector of 60 Pearl Catchers .:\:.
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicebanner.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Tears! Tears of joy in my eyes! You won't believe how happy the adding of the Vault feature makes me! *hugs everybody*

*starts to properly hoard things*

Thank you so-so-so much! ;__;
Tears! Tears of joy in my eyes! You won't believe how happy the adding of the Vault feature makes me! *hugs everybody*

*starts to properly hoard things*

Thank you so-so-so much! ;__;
I was originally mad that I woke up four hours earlier than I needed to. And now I'm sobbing (almost literally) with joy.

VAULT. LET US LOVE YOU.
I was originally mad that I woke up four hours earlier than I needed to. And now I'm sobbing (almost literally) with joy.

VAULT. LET US LOVE YOU.
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/297/b/6/tai_yes_yes_yes_digimon_35182916_500_281_by_thaleissa-d83xztq.jpg[/img]
tai_yes_yes_yes_digimon_35182916_500_281_by_thaleissa-d83xztq.jpg
CAiwzvK.png
I'm sO EXCITED AAAA
I'm sO EXCITED AAAA
mirror/imperial enthusiast --- he/him only please. no she/they/it. --- have a nice day!
Yesssss I was waiting for the vault since it was announced!

Now if only we could see a number under our regular hoard's items to show how many of that item show in the vault...that would be awesome to me =3 Either way I'm still pleased with this!
Yesssss I was waiting for the vault since it was announced!

Now if only we could see a number under our regular hoard's items to show how many of that item show in the vault...that would be awesome to me =3 Either way I'm still pleased with this!
[quote name="AlphaThirteen" date="2014-10-24 01:23:13"]Vauuuuuuuult. Leeeeaves. Questions: 1) If I have an incomplete stack of something in the Vault, will more of that item automatically join it? I.e. I have a stack of 58 Black Tulips in the Vault; if I gain Black Tulips as Coliseum drops, will they be stored in the Hoard or the Vault? 2) If I have to put them in manually, will an incomplete stack group with another incomplete stack of the same item? I.e. in the above example, if I shift 30 Black Tulips in, will it mean I have one x88 stack of them, or a x58 and a x30? Either way is fine, I'm still really psyched about this! Just curious as to how it works for stacks is all.[/quote] 1) Any new drops will join the inventory. 2) One stack of 88 in this example.
AlphaThirteen wrote on 2014-10-24 01:23:13:
Vauuuuuuuult. Leeeeaves.

Questions:

1) Any new drops will join the inventory.

2) One stack of 88 in this example.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
@AlphaThirteen

I bought some extra salt and from what i saw it stacked with what I already had, creating a 99 pile and then stacking the left over 19. So I'd assume everything will automatically stack.
@AlphaThirteen

I bought some extra salt and from what i saw it stacked with what I already had, creating a 99 pile and then stacking the left over 19. So I'd assume everything will automatically stack.
.:/:. Proud collector of 60 Pearl Catchers .:\:.
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicebanner.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45