Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Colours and Painting with Umbravita

NEWS:

Huzzah! Open for business!

Due to lack of examples to show, I am currently doing a special on black and white paintings and speedpaints! Scroll down for info.

INTRO:

Want pretty, colourful dragon paintings? Or maybe you have lineart and you hate colouring stuff and you want to see it brought to life. Look no further!

Hi there! My name is Umbravita and I will happily colour your art or do digital paintings of dragons and humans.

I only take USD, or the AUD equivalent (Aussie Aussie Aussie!) and I offer the following services:
  1. Fully coloured paintings.
  2. Black and white paintings.
  3. Colour speedpaints
  4. Black and white speedpaints.
  5. Colouring.

All of these are digital, and done in a combination of SAI and photoshop.

My paintings have simple, coloured backgrounds, often with atmospheric lighting.

Prices are subject to change.

NEWS:

Huzzah! Open for business!

Due to lack of examples to show, I am currently doing a special on black and white paintings and speedpaints! Scroll down for info.

INTRO:

Want pretty, colourful dragon paintings? Or maybe you have lineart and you hate colouring stuff and you want to see it brought to life. Look no further!

Hi there! My name is Umbravita and I will happily colour your art or do digital paintings of dragons and humans.

I only take USD, or the AUD equivalent (Aussie Aussie Aussie!) and I offer the following services:
  1. Fully coloured paintings.
  2. Black and white paintings.
  3. Colour speedpaints
  4. Black and white speedpaints.
  5. Colouring.

All of these are digital, and done in a combination of SAI and photoshop.

My paintings have simple, coloured backgrounds, often with atmospheric lighting.

Prices are subject to change.

PAINTINGS:

These paintings are done from scratch, though I require either reference or detailed description.

HEADS:

$30 USD.

Dragons: Llerusa, Llero

People: X

BUSTS:

$45 USD

No dragon examples yet.

People: Mage, Red, Aria

FULL FIGURES

$60 USD

Dragons: Tyche

People: Ayem, Mordin, Ampico

BLACK AND WHITE PAINTINGS

As I currently have no examples of these, I am doing them at a discount. Prices will rise once I have examples to show.

HEADS -- $10

BUSTS -- $20

FULL FIGURE -- $30

COLOUR SPEEDPAINTS:

Examples: X, X, X

HEADS -- $15

BUSTS -- $25

FULL FIGURES -- $35

BLACK AND WHITE SPEEDPAINTS

Doing a special on these as well, because I have only one olllddd example:

HEADS -- $5

BUSTS -- $10

FULL FIGURE -- $20

COLOURING SERVICES:

Have I mentioned I love colouring? Because I love colouring.

Please see above art examples to see what my colours are like. Please note that lineart MUST BE YOUR OWN.

Prices vary depending on the complexity of the piece. Look at the prices above for a rough idea -- unless the lineart is super complicated, as long as it fits in those categories it shouldn't cost more than full priced colour paintings.

PAINTINGS:

These paintings are done from scratch, though I require either reference or detailed description.

HEADS:

$30 USD.

Dragons: Llerusa, Llero

People: X

BUSTS:

$45 USD

No dragon examples yet.

People: Mage, Red, Aria

FULL FIGURES

$60 USD

Dragons: Tyche

People: Ayem, Mordin, Ampico

BLACK AND WHITE PAINTINGS

As I currently have no examples of these, I am doing them at a discount. Prices will rise once I have examples to show.

HEADS -- $10

BUSTS -- $20

FULL FIGURE -- $30

COLOUR SPEEDPAINTS:

Examples: X, X, X

HEADS -- $15

BUSTS -- $25

FULL FIGURES -- $35

BLACK AND WHITE SPEEDPAINTS

Doing a special on these as well, because I have only one olllddd example:

HEADS -- $5

BUSTS -- $10

FULL FIGURE -- $20

COLOURING SERVICES:

Have I mentioned I love colouring? Because I love colouring.

Please see above art examples to see what my colours are like. Please note that lineart MUST BE YOUR OWN.

Prices vary depending on the complexity of the piece. Look at the prices above for a rough idea -- unless the lineart is super complicated, as long as it fits in those categories it shouldn't cost more than full priced colour paintings.
Gallery | Tumblr

SLOTS:

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

PING LIST:
Gallery | Tumblr

SLOTS:

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

PING LIST: