Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
ik what that seen is from its from Mulan!
ik what that seen is from its from Mulan!
Winterflame[img]http://winterstar-of-winter.deviantart.com/art/My-Clan-487717523[/img]
i am super excited about all this personally!
i am super excited about all this personally!
Winterflame[img]http://winterstar-of-winter.deviantart.com/art/My-Clan-487717523[/img]
I love the Vault Idea!!
I love the Vault Idea!!
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
The new primary gene looks great! And the vault sounds like a really good idea as well!! Can't wait :D
The new primary gene looks great! And the vault sounds like a really good idea as well!! Can't wait :D
10selK3.png
Seems a bit odd to open registration on a Holiday weekend when a lot of people probably won't be home.
Seems a bit odd to open registration on a Holiday weekend when a lot of people probably won't be home.
@Aequorin:

When are you guys going to actually address those bannings and questions about the ban and appeal process? Because I'm not stupid enough to get distracted by a few shinies.
@Aequorin:

When are you guys going to actually address those bannings and questions about the ban and appeal process? Because I'm not stupid enough to get distracted by a few shinies.
I will finally use armor now.
I will finally use armor now.
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@Hanjamuffin NAH MATE.

Ahhh, dergs are pretty. I also have a plan on recruiting some peeps mwahahhahahahahahaa!!!

Yes! Muchos pretty arts! :'D

@Aequorin How do we refer people? Is it that when people sign up they can input the username of the person that referred them?
@Hanjamuffin NAH MATE.

Ahhh, dergs are pretty. I also have a plan on recruiting some peeps mwahahhahahahahahaa!!!

Yes! Muchos pretty arts! :'D

@Aequorin How do we refer people? Is it that when people sign up they can input the username of the person that referred them?
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature During the Registration process, there's a place were you can put in the username of the person who referred you. :)
@BeingOfNature During the Registration process, there's a place were you can put in the username of the person who referred you. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Aha! right, thank you~
@JCStitches Aha! right, thank you~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57