Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
woooooo so cool~!
woooooo so cool~!
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
Is the window open at 5:30 AM or PM?
Is the window open at 5:30 AM or PM?
Ya dingus.
@CtarBunny The little clock in the upper left corner indicates Server Time. It's a 24 hour clock, so 5:30 Server Time is in the morning. 5:30PM with be 17:30 Server Time. I hope that explains! :)
@CtarBunny The little clock in the upper left corner indicates Server Time. It's a 24 hour clock, so 5:30 Server Time is in the morning. 5:30PM with be 17:30 Server Time. I hope that explains! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Ah right, I didn't notice that. Thank you.:)
@JCStitches Ah right, I didn't notice that. Thank you.:)
Ya dingus.
My sister is sitting beside me trying to register and it keeps on taking her to the "Something went wrong" page! I really want her to join and she missed the last one already! Help? (Idk if I should post here!)
My sister is sitting beside me trying to register and it keeps on taking her to the "Something went wrong" page! I really want her to join and she missed the last one already! Help? (Idk if I should post here!)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 This thread will explain! :)
@L1BR4 This thread will explain! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
The Crystal gene is sooo gorgeous, can´t wait!
The Crystal gene is sooo gorgeous, can´t wait!
Not to be a jerk, but the ridgeback won't be able to bend its arms...
Not to be a jerk, but the ridgeback won't be able to bend its arms...
"Parallax Visual Effects"...so THAT's what was causing the flickering lines and words in the coliseum! Thank you for disabling that...it was giving me eye-strain (what with my damaged eye and all.) :)

Those new helmets look MUCH better than the old ones :D (I KNEW there was a reason I kept that gold helmet instead of selling/giving it...) IMO.

New "Crystal" primary....I think I'm in love. *____* I have a new gene to stare at longingly (gem market, whyyyyyy.... ;__; jk. ) I MUST have that gene for my progen! It is PERFECT. Oh well...someday I'll have enough for it...

VAULT!!! All my YES!! I've been needing a 'bank' feature for such a long time...keep me from spending treasure on small things, so I can save up for big things! (Like that Crystal gene :P )
"Parallax Visual Effects"...so THAT's what was causing the flickering lines and words in the coliseum! Thank you for disabling that...it was giving me eye-strain (what with my damaged eye and all.) :)

Those new helmets look MUCH better than the old ones :D (I KNEW there was a reason I kept that gold helmet instead of selling/giving it...) IMO.

New "Crystal" primary....I think I'm in love. *____* I have a new gene to stare at longingly (gem market, whyyyyyy.... ;__; jk. ) I MUST have that gene for my progen! It is PERFECT. Oh well...someday I'll have enough for it...

VAULT!!! All my YES!! I've been needing a 'bank' feature for such a long time...keep me from spending treasure on small things, so I can save up for big things! (Like that Crystal gene :P )
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
DAT CRYSTAL PRIMARY GENE///// I'm so excited! Welcome to all the newbies!
DAT CRYSTAL PRIMARY GENE///// I'm so excited! Welcome to all the newbies!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57