Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57
OH...MY...GOD...THAT...GENE...i love you
OH...MY...GOD...THAT...GENE...i love you
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
that new crystal gene is beyond gorgeous...

imagine it paired w/ gembond
that new crystal gene is beyond gorgeous...

imagine it paired w/ gembond
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
OMG THE NEW ARMOR IS AWESOME
OMG THE NEW ARMOR IS AWESOME
tumblr_inline_ndfc3bktVg1r3rrw1.gif
So looking forward to that new gene!
So looking forward to that new gene!
YES I can't wait to get the new armor, the preview looks amazing!
(Also hyped for the new gene and vault aaaaaaaaaaaa!!)
YES I can't wait to get the new armor, the preview looks amazing!
(Also hyped for the new gene and vault aaaaaaaaaaaa!!)
fDe0xaO.png
5n4fjT3.png
XaC4BSY.png
n8S7nDd.png
Neat! Can't wait for the armor update and the vault! (Also looking forward to secure item trading eventually)

I'm pretty undecided on the new gene though. We'll see when it actually comes out, but the previews kind of remind me of...party confetti stuck inside the dragons, so. XDDD;;;; At the moment, not something I would want to pay for with gems/real money, but again! We'll see when it actually releases.
Neat! Can't wait for the armor update and the vault! (Also looking forward to secure item trading eventually)

I'm pretty undecided on the new gene though. We'll see when it actually comes out, but the previews kind of remind me of...party confetti stuck inside the dragons, so. XDDD;;;; At the moment, not something I would want to pay for with gems/real money, but again! We'll see when it actually releases.
UEKFohX.png
Yay registration window~! My little sister has been DYING to get on here since she saw my lair, so this will be exciting for her.

Also, CRYSTAL GENE. Want.
Yay registration window~! My little sister has been DYING to get on here since she saw my lair, so this will be exciting for her.

Also, CRYSTAL GENE. Want.
Aaaaah yes! Vaults, finally! ;; u ;; I've been scared of deleting important items by accident and can finally store them in a place that I don't have to worry about em'!

And, uh, can we also have a window that says, "Are you sure?" when converting food/selling items etc?
Aaaaah yes! Vaults, finally! ;; u ;; I've been scared of deleting important items by accident and can finally store them in a place that I don't have to worry about em'!

And, uh, can we also have a window that says, "Are you sure?" when converting food/selling items etc?
I am so glad someone has clarified the name of the Flight Rising world. I haven't had any ideas on what to call it.

I'm definitely looking forward to this Vault feature and updates to the armor art, especially the helmet.

THANK YOU ADMINS!!!!
I am so glad someone has clarified the name of the Flight Rising world. I haven't had any ideas on what to call it.

I'm definitely looking forward to this Vault feature and updates to the armor art, especially the helmet.

THANK YOU ADMINS!!!!
whoo!more people!and that gene! :O

thank you!!!
whoo!more people!and that gene! :O

thank you!!!
1Wa1sIi.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57