Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
I want that gene super bad! It's so pretty!
I want that gene super bad! It's so pretty!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
Ahhh I'm so excited about the new gene! I never knew I wanted a holographic-looking gene until just now (I know it's supposed to look like gems, but my love for holographic things is resurfacing)
Ahhh I'm so excited about the new gene! I never knew I wanted a holographic-looking gene until just now (I know it's supposed to look like gems, but my love for holographic things is resurfacing)
so many good things happening~! this month is turning out to be so great ;w;
so many good things happening~! this month is turning out to be so great ;w;
bulletsprout.gif bulletsprout.gif bulletsprout.gif
Ok.. all these things look great... and then there is the ninja fae eye thing.. which is terrifying. Absolutely terrifying. They are like evil demon eyes now. Please do Not do that to the adults..
Ok.. all these things look great... and then there is the ninja fae eye thing.. which is terrifying. Absolutely terrifying. They are like evil demon eyes now. Please do Not do that to the adults..
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
VAULT!!! HOLD MY PRETTY SKIPPING STONES!
VAULT!!! HOLD MY PRETTY SKIPPING STONES!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifscruffy_zpsf27611fb.png
YAY OMG I GOTTA TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
YAY OMG I GOTTA TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
ijcaSw5.gif
SORNIETH (IDK WHY THIS WAS SO IMPORTANT FOR ME TO KNOW)

SHINY DERGNS

NEW REG WINDOW YAAASSSSS FINALLY MY BROTHER'S BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS

What a very good Volume.
SORNIETH (IDK WHY THIS WAS SO IMPORTANT FOR ME TO KNOW)

SHINY DERGNS

NEW REG WINDOW YAAASSSSS FINALLY MY BROTHER'S BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS

What a very good Volume.
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
Yes! I can turn my Gemstone themed Guardians into actual crystal now! And the armour looks gorgeous
Yes! I can turn my Gemstone themed Guardians into actual crystal now! And the armour looks gorgeous
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
Hmm the Vault part doesn't say anything about Crim and Swipp. Can they still take stuff even if it's in my Vault?
Hmm the Vault part doesn't say anything about Crim and Swipp. Can they still take stuff even if it's in my Vault?
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Is there an estimate for the vault update??? Because I need it so badly ;v;
Is there an estimate for the vault update??? Because I need it so badly ;v;
qOS1Ywi.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57