Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57
foreal excited about that new gene! i wanted something of the sort to make a dragon thats been clinging to my mind this whole time, opal. except not, more like opasidian opal and obsidian. now i can!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH it shall be MIIIIENEEEE
foreal excited about that new gene! i wanted something of the sort to make a dragon thats been clinging to my mind this whole time, opal. except not, more like opasidian opal and obsidian. now i can!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH it shall be MIIIIENEEEE
loves_ghost_of_pride_by_deathrattle3-d682i9o.png be PROUD!
Holy hotcakes, the armor redesign looks UH-MA-ZING!

Thank you for the update, and the Vault sounds like the answer to my frustrated prayers. I await its release with bated breath. It will make saving items for Swipp so much easier!
Holy hotcakes, the armor redesign looks UH-MA-ZING!

Thank you for the update, and the Vault sounds like the answer to my frustrated prayers. I await its release with bated breath. It will make saving items for Swipp so much easier!
nuBhKlu.jpg
I knew something coming soon call crystals. I guess that the tidelord whispering to us. Thanks fr team! The armer looks too wicked! Can't wait :3
I knew something coming soon call crystals. I guess that the tidelord whispering to us. Thanks fr team! The armer looks too wicked! Can't wait :3
35326_s.gif
My sister has been pestering me about a window for MONTHS. She practicly screamed when she saw this XD
My sister has been pestering me about a window for MONTHS. She practicly screamed when she saw this XD
olly / 15
Wow... Crystal dragons... Cool.
Wow... Crystal dragons... Cool.
.gif.gif.gif.gif Aren't they cute?
really looking forward to the new gene and armor upgrades!
really looking forward to the new gene and armor upgrades!
Awesome news! I can't wait for the crystal gene and the update on the armor. =D
Awesome news! I can't wait for the crystal gene and the update on the armor. =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
DAT CRYSTAL GENE THOUGH ~~~~

*hopes that there's enough Gems*
DAT CRYSTAL GENE THOUGH ~~~~

*hopes that there's enough Gems*
AW YIS
CRYSTAL DRAGONS
AW YIS
CRYSTAL DRAGONS
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
@Undel awww man I wish the policy update wasn't locked, because I have absolutely no issues with the policy now, and would love to be able to say it there. Thank you so much for listening to your users and finding a solution that works well. <3
@Undel awww man I wish the policy update wasn't locked, because I have absolutely no issues with the policy now, and would love to be able to say it there. Thank you so much for listening to your users and finding a solution that works well. <3
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57