Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Ah! Genes, Vault, Registration window! HYPE HYPE
Ah! Genes, Vault, Registration window! HYPE HYPE
tumblr_nf6776Wn8H1qh5dfho7_250.gif
VAULT! Oh god yes!
I can finally put all my non equipped familiars in a safe location so I don't accidentally sell one!! Whooo!
VAULT! Oh god yes!
I can finally put all my non equipped familiars in a safe location so I don't accidentally sell one!! Whooo!
7zcCDc4.jpg
Ah yes, the vault. Take that, nay-sayers.
Ah yes, the vault. Take that, nay-sayers.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
I, personally, am excited about these new features. It'll make things more comfortable, yes.

But I am actually MOST excited about the armor updates.

They look so GOSH DURN FAINCY, I may invest in the sets for keepsakes!! I personally noticed how oddly clunky the old armor looked and, seing the revisals, it's certainly an improvement! Nice work!
I, personally, am excited about these new features. It'll make things more comfortable, yes.

But I am actually MOST excited about the armor updates.

They look so GOSH DURN FAINCY, I may invest in the sets for keepsakes!! I personally noticed how oddly clunky the old armor looked and, seing the revisals, it's certainly an improvement! Nice work!
Mmmm when are you guys going to release a new tert? it's been a while...
Mmmm when are you guys going to release a new tert? it's been a while...
@lizzyinatizzy TELL ME ABOUT IT. All of these people singing high praises like... excuse me? No thanks. I just want my friends back.

Also, whatever happened to the Ghost and Point terts? Can we slow it down with the new genes and release the ones that were promised in 2013??
@lizzyinatizzy TELL ME ABOUT IT. All of these people singing high praises like... excuse me? No thanks. I just want my friends back.

Also, whatever happened to the Ghost and Point terts? Can we slow it down with the new genes and release the ones that were promised in 2013??
*INHUMAN SHREIKING* That geeeennnee! *.* But, on the subject of the armour revamp, it is a little drastic, especially on the helmet... Maybe we could buy the old version in the gem marketplace or something? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2897684] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28977/2897684_350.png[/img] [/url] Flare just wouldn't be the same without her mask-like helmet and chunky armour.
*INHUMAN SHREIKING* That geeeennnee! *.*

But, on the subject of the armour revamp, it is a little drastic, especially on the helmet... Maybe we could buy the old version in the gem marketplace or something?

2897684_350.png

Flare just wouldn't be the same without her mask-like helmet and chunky armour.
Based on the previews, Crystal looks pretty awful tbh.
Based on the previews, Crystal looks pretty awful tbh.
Ahhhhhh! First off, amp-ted for Crystal Primary. I've got a dragon or two it'll look gorgeous with depending on the fragment colors within the gene. Like my Flourite: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3422748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34228/3422748_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The Armor! The remakes look fabulous so far. I will certainly have my Coliseum fighters don them when they are finished. Loving the blades on the helmets, and the fact you will be able to see the eyes. Also.. Those ovals/circles on the Gorget and Belts.. are those going to be gemstones? If so I wonder what colors they'll choose for each set. WILL USE that Item Trading if/when it gets put in. Much safer then PMing stuff to people hoping they don't change their mind and keep your stuff, in the name of a "gift".
Ahhhhhh!
First off, amp-ted for Crystal Primary. I've got a dragon or two it'll look gorgeous with depending on the fragment colors within the gene. Like my Flourite: The Armor! The remakes look fabulous so far. I will certainly have my Coliseum fighters don them when they are finished. Loving the blades on the helmets, and the fact you will be able to see the eyes. Also.. Those ovals/circles on the Gorget and Belts.. are those going to be gemstones? If so I wonder what colors they'll choose for each set.

WILL USE that Item Trading if/when it gets put in. Much safer then PMing stuff to people hoping they don't change their mind and keep your stuff, in the name of a "gift".
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
Man, you guys are going above and beyond lately. This is awesome, and I can't wait for the updates mentioned to come out!
Man, you guys are going above and beyond lately. This is awesome, and I can't wait for the updates mentioned to come out!
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57