Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Library in the Sky [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Today I read some fanfic that did really well on getting a period perspective on gay relationships. Didn't feel like modern attitudes shoved into a historically-window-dressed setting but something more realistic than that. (No idea if it was, but it felt that way.)

What's next on your tbr?

Don't really keep a to-be-read list, just... browse when I'm in the mood to read and click on whatever looks interesting. I guess whatever it was I bookmarked to check out tomorrow since it's too late tonight (forgot already, I'm tired)

Missed a couple days so sending the fee for a library card but I'll edit in a dragon myself :)
Today I read some fanfic that did really well on getting a period perspective on gay relationships. Didn't feel like modern attitudes shoved into a historically-window-dressed setting but something more realistic than that. (No idea if it was, but it felt that way.)

What's next on your tbr?

Don't really keep a to-be-read list, just... browse when I'm in the mood to read and click on whatever looks interesting. I guess whatever it was I bookmarked to check out tomorrow since it's too late tonight (forgot already, I'm tired)

Missed a couple days so sending the fee for a library card but I'll edit in a dragon myself :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sunfishe I forgot to ask, if you missed the week 1 streak, could you buy the streak badge for it like week 2? If so, I can send the fee!
@sunfishe I forgot to ask, if you missed the week 1 streak, could you buy the streak badge for it like week 2? If so, I can send the fee!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
QotD: Next on my TBR is Heavenly Bodies by Imani Erriu. I've got it on a hold at the library and it just came in. Yay!

For my daily reading, more on my Howl's Moving Castle/HP fic and on Lioness Rampant. I'm about halfway through that book now. Go me!

Thanks so much for hosting - it's been fun checking out random reading people have mentioned. Yay books!
QotD: Next on my TBR is Heavenly Bodies by Imani Erriu. I've got it on a hold at the library and it just came in. Yay!

For my daily reading, more on my Howl's Moving Castle/HP fic and on Lioness Rampant. I'm about halfway through that book now. Go me!

Thanks so much for hosting - it's been fun checking out random reading people have mentioned. Yay books!
jt3PpxV.png
Daily Reading

Just a bit more of My Brilliant Friend today!

What's next on your tbr?

Not sure. Possibly Fata Morgana?
Daily Reading

Just a bit more of My Brilliant Friend today!

What's next on your tbr?

Not sure. Possibly Fata Morgana?
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
Daily Reading

Read more of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. I have made it to the halfway point only 300-something more pages to go. It has been an enjoyable read so far even though I have had to take quite a few breaks because my brain was too tired to deal with big words. :)

What's next on your tbr?

The next book I plan to read is Magic’s Pawn by Mercedes Lackey. I bought it at an old bookstore today.
Daily Reading

Read more of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. I have made it to the halfway point only 300-something more pages to go. It has been an enjoyable read so far even though I have had to take quite a few breaks because my brain was too tired to deal with big words. :)

What's next on your tbr?

The next book I plan to read is Magic’s Pawn by Mercedes Lackey. I bought it at an old bookstore today.
I finished Death’s End/the whole 3 Body trilogy yesterday, so today I just started rereading an old favorite that I’ve forgotten a lot about - The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher. But I’m more excited about something else I read today. I read my own writing in order to edit it! 3 Body really got my mind whirring with ideas, plot points, philosophy, space travel, etc. I haven’t written much in years, so I’m very happy to be stretching those creative muscles again!

Question of the Day (SATURDAY):

What's next on your tbr?

Well I’ll keep rereading The Shell Seekers probably, but I also REALLY need to read the text for a training course I’m taking. It’s called Religious Potential of the Child (the first volume) by Sofia Cavalleti.
I finished Death’s End/the whole 3 Body trilogy yesterday, so today I just started rereading an old favorite that I’ve forgotten a lot about - The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher. But I’m more excited about something else I read today. I read my own writing in order to edit it! 3 Body really got my mind whirring with ideas, plot points, philosophy, space travel, etc. I haven’t written much in years, so I’m very happy to be stretching those creative muscles again!

Question of the Day (SATURDAY):

What's next on your tbr?

Well I’ll keep rereading The Shell Seekers probably, but I also REALLY need to read the text for a training course I’m taking. It’s called Religious Potential of the Child (the first volume) by Sofia Cavalleti.
nPGTVwx.png
i read about code formatting, lil too rusty with bb code lol, and also the sanrio character cinnamon roll!

What's next on your tbr?

mhm hard to say Count of Monte Cristo needs to be finished but i believe new Witch Hat Alteilar is out so one of those!
i read about code formatting, lil too rusty with bb code lol, and also the sanrio character cinnamon roll!

What's next on your tbr?

mhm hard to say Count of Monte Cristo needs to be finished but i believe new Witch Hat Alteilar is out so one of those!
What's next on your tbr list?
I've got four in my stack I nabbed from the library! Red Tarot by Christopher Marmolejo, Mister Magic by Kiersten White (super excited about this one), Black Sheep by Rachel Harrison, and Until Thy Wrath Be Past by Asa Larsson. The last three are all very similar in length, done completely on accident lmao, but I think that they're good for my preferred book length. Hopefully my brain can stick with 'em!

Daily Reading
Got through another few chapters of dead water today during downtime for a workshop event I had to take. Was bored out of my mind but at least that gave me some entertainment. There's a lot of interesting turns the book has taken and I'm enjoying seeing how they build off one another. I also enjoy the chapters in the perspective of an animal. They're written in distinct ways separate from the human characters and in ways that make sense for the animals themselves.
What's next on your tbr list?
I've got four in my stack I nabbed from the library! Red Tarot by Christopher Marmolejo, Mister Magic by Kiersten White (super excited about this one), Black Sheep by Rachel Harrison, and Until Thy Wrath Be Past by Asa Larsson. The last three are all very similar in length, done completely on accident lmao, but I think that they're good for my preferred book length. Hopefully my brain can stick with 'em!

Daily Reading
Got through another few chapters of dead water today during downtime for a workshop event I had to take. Was bored out of my mind but at least that gave me some entertainment. There's a lot of interesting turns the book has taken and I'm enjoying seeing how they build off one another. I also enjoy the chapters in the perspective of an animal. They're written in distinct ways separate from the human characters and in ways that make sense for the animals themselves.
vDH0pGc.png
Another day, another string of SVSSS fics on AO3. Also subtitles for an episode of anime.

What's next on your tbr?

The rest of the SVSSS tag on AO3 lol - or at least whatever catches my eye, I'm not insane enough to try to read everything. Eventually I'll have to go back and read the actual book again, to see how much my perception has been skewed by reading fanfic. Then I'll finally be done and my life can move on.
Another day, another string of SVSSS fics on AO3. Also subtitles for an episode of anime.

What's next on your tbr?

The rest of the SVSSS tag on AO3 lol - or at least whatever catches my eye, I'm not insane enough to try to read everything. Eventually I'll have to go back and read the actual book again, to see how much my perception has been skewed by reading fanfic. Then I'll finally be done and my life can move on.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
What's next on your tbr?

Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
The Double Helix by James D. Watson
The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner

Quote of the Day

"A straight line is not the shortest distance between two points..."

A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle
What's next on your tbr?

Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
The Double Helix by James D. Watson
The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner

Quote of the Day

"A straight line is not the shortest distance between two points..."

A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88