Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Library in the Sky [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Hello sorry for taking so long to answer! And thank you so much for running the event - I didn't read as much as I wanted to, but I did have a lot of fun :)
  1. Fishie Friends
  2. Beach Bum
  3. Beach Bum
  4. Tidelord's Reading Rainbow
  5. Reading Buddy
  6. Bookworm
  7. Stuck on a Book
  8. Librarian
  9. Study Snack
  10. You Can Have Whatever You Like
Hello sorry for taking so long to answer! And thank you so much for running the event - I didn't read as much as I wanted to, but I did have a lot of fun :)
  1. Fishie Friends
  2. Beach Bum
  3. Beach Bum
  4. Tidelord's Reading Rainbow
  5. Reading Buddy
  6. Bookworm
  7. Stuck on a Book
  8. Librarian
  9. Study Snack
  10. You Can Have Whatever You Like
dNCLmdm.png jt3PpxV.png
courtesy ping for @beatoriche @ogord In case you didn't see you won the raffle!
courtesy ping for @beatoriche @ogord In case you didn't see you won the raffle!
Na5WGHa.png
Prize Drawing! (Round 2)
We are moving on to round 2 as we have a few missing winners! To expedite prize drawing, winners here will have until 12:00 FRT on May 13 to choose.
Winners:
1. @Edael reading Kindred Spirit
5. @arosaceae reading Inside Your Japanese Garden

Congrats to all winners! :D You can view all of the available prizes here. Please reply to this thread with a ranking of which prizes you'd like, based off your placement! For example, if I was in fourth place, I'd reply something like:

1. Fishie Friends
2. Bookworm
3. Study Snack
4. Librarian

If you are one of the previously absent winners and youre reading this, let me know! I may have an alternative prize for you :)

Thank you all!

Future events:
Prize Drawing! (Round 2)
We are moving on to round 2 as we have a few missing winners! To expedite prize drawing, winners here will have until 12:00 FRT on May 13 to choose.
Winners:
1. @Edael reading Kindred Spirit
5. @arosaceae reading Inside Your Japanese Garden

Congrats to all winners! :D You can view all of the available prizes here. Please reply to this thread with a ranking of which prizes you'd like, based off your placement! For example, if I was in fourth place, I'd reply something like:

1. Fishie Friends
2. Bookworm
3. Study Snack
4. Librarian

If you are one of the previously absent winners and youre reading this, let me know! I may have an alternative prize for you :)

Thank you all!

Future events:
Na5WGHa.png
@sunfishe NOT ME SOMEHOW MISSING SEVERAL PINGS THE ONE TIME I GET FIRST PLACE IN A RAFFLE lmao Alexa play Ironic by Alanis Morisette
I think they got lost in the Shadow Dom and GASP pings. This may be a subtle hint from the universe telling me I need to unsubscribe from GASP so I'm not permanently broke lol

so yeah previously absent winner here reading this :')
@sunfishe NOT ME SOMEHOW MISSING SEVERAL PINGS THE ONE TIME I GET FIRST PLACE IN A RAFFLE lmao Alexa play Ironic by Alanis Morisette
I think they got lost in the Shadow Dom and GASP pings. This may be a subtle hint from the universe telling me I need to unsubscribe from GASP so I'm not permanently broke lol

so yeah previously absent winner here reading this :')
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I'm not sure which prizes are still available, but I'll just put them in the order I'd like them!

1. Bookworm
2. Tidelord's Reading Rainbow
3. Fishie Friends
4. Reading Buddy
5. You Can Have Whatever You Like
6. Study Snack
7. Beach Bum
8. Librarian
9. Stuck on a Book

I can edit this if need be also, but thanks for doing this event! It was super fun!!!
I'm not sure which prizes are still available, but I'll just put them in the order I'd like them!

1. Bookworm
2. Tidelord's Reading Rainbow
3. Fishie Friends
4. Reading Buddy
5. You Can Have Whatever You Like
6. Study Snack
7. Beach Bum
8. Librarian
9. Stuck on a Book

I can edit this if need be also, but thanks for doing this event! It was super fun!!!
X

JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Js0HRQT.png
VgQr1kz.png

vx6PPYy.png
@sunfishe @Beatoriche
Hey :)

I just saw that I was chosen as a replacement winner but that Beatoriche was the precious winner and responded just after
I have no problem giving them back their place so they can chose a prize ^^
I only participated a little bit in this thread so it seems fair to me
@sunfishe @Beatoriche
Hey :)

I just saw that I was chosen as a replacement winner but that Beatoriche was the precious winner and responded just after
I have no problem giving them back their place so they can chose a prize ^^
I only participated a little bit in this thread so it seems fair to me
ZNhRsiG.png
aC86tUH.png
ExZ9JCk.png
@Sunfishe @Edael That's super kind of you! So kind in fact that I'm going to play a uno reverse and say that I'd be happier with someone generous like you getting their perfectly deserved prize than getting it myself :D

As for the fairness--in the end it's a raffle, so technically I could've won nothing at all, and you could've gotten first choice. It's all good :)
(just a good reminder to check my alerts more thoroughly, lol)
@Sunfishe @Edael That's super kind of you! So kind in fact that I'm going to play a uno reverse and say that I'd be happier with someone generous like you getting their perfectly deserved prize than getting it myself :D

As for the fairness--in the end it's a raffle, so technically I could've won nothing at all, and you could've gotten first choice. It's all good :)
(just a good reminder to check my alerts more thoroughly, lol)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
@Beatoriche
If you're sure then ok I'll take the prize even if my instinct is to go "no you first!". If we keep going then it will be uno reverse on uno reverse ^^
The FR community is really one of the nicest i've found on the internet :D

As a bookwork I would be good with any of the prizes but I will make a little list anyway

1 - Beach Bum
2 - Stuck on a book
3 - Librarian
4 - Fishie Friends

@Beatoriche
If you're sure then ok I'll take the prize even if my instinct is to go "no you first!". If we keep going then it will be uno reverse on uno reverse ^^
The FR community is really one of the nicest i've found on the internet :D

As a bookwork I would be good with any of the prizes but I will make a little list anyway

1 - Beach Bum
2 - Stuck on a book
3 - Librarian
4 - Fishie Friends

ZNhRsiG.png
aC86tUH.png
ExZ9JCk.png
@beatoriche @edael

i have some extra funds after buying the prizes, and since you were both so nice about it, how about this....you're both winners! just let me know what you'd like, Bea. :)
@beatoriche @edael

i have some extra funds after buying the prizes, and since you were both so nice about it, how about this....you're both winners! just let me know what you'd like, Bea. :)
Na5WGHa.png
@sunfishe aghfsd so much wholesomeness all around, thank you! <3
Ahhh I don't really know what prizes there still are, either? I have always loved those Warmwater Wanderers though, so if Fishie Friends is still possible...?
It's fine if it's not, though, just let me know what to pick from, I'm happy to be getting anything at all :)
@sunfishe aghfsd so much wholesomeness all around, thank you! <3
Ahhh I don't really know what prizes there still are, either? I have always loved those Warmwater Wanderers though, so if Fishie Friends is still possible...?
It's fine if it's not, though, just let me know what to pick from, I'm happy to be getting anything at all :)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89