Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Library in the Sky [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Read the newest chapter of the A Song of Ice and Fire fic, plus continued my Legend of Drizzt/Forgotten Realms rereading spree.

What's next on your tbr?
Whatever catches my fancy!
Read the newest chapter of the A Song of Ice and Fire fic, plus continued my Legend of Drizzt/Forgotten Realms rereading spree.

What's next on your tbr?
Whatever catches my fancy!
What's next on your tbr?

I feel like I need a shorter book as a reset so I'm not 100% but I will just watch Jack Edwards until I find a short book lol!

Daily Reading

Did some night time reading and got to 40% of Big Swiss

Thank you for hosting this reading challenge and it's definitely made me read more than I normally would!!
What's next on your tbr?

I feel like I need a shorter book as a reset so I'm not 100% but I will just watch Jack Edwards until I find a short book lol!

Daily Reading

Did some night time reading and got to 40% of Big Swiss

Thank you for hosting this reading challenge and it's definitely made me read more than I normally would!!
ytkEBod.png
mtHAEL4.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
7UXlQKU.gif
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
uruhi7S.png
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
More Necropolis, getting into the Danse Macabre!

Question: What's next on your tbr?
Gooood question! Might be one of the forensic anthropology books I got for Christmas? I basically never know until I actually pick something up and start reading, though.
More Necropolis, getting into the Danse Macabre!

Question: What's next on your tbr?
Gooood question! Might be one of the forensic anthropology books I got for Christmas? I basically never know until I actually pick something up and start reading, though.
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
@clockworkeclipse

yes you can!

@dismasyves please do 1 per, thank you!
@clockworkeclipse

yes you can!

@dismasyves please do 1 per, thank you!
Na5WGHa.png
@sunfishe -- first of all, I'm sorry I had to submit all my forms today! Also one of them I apparently had double-posted in the same day without realizing, so I submitted it but then I deleted the post cuz whoops! so one of those will have a broken link and that's OK

---

Final day:
Next on my tbr is finishing a fic that completed a couple of months ago but I've been putting off because I don't want it to end!! But I love it so much, it's called The Kingfisher's Refuge.

"Today" (27th) my friend who has been working on a fic for months finally posted the first chapter!! It's a super cute neighbor au!! They only just met and run into each other a few times. One of them gets locked out of their apartment and the landlord can't help until the morning, so uh-oh, what's one to do? Hehe. So they have a meal together and just talk and get to know one another, it's super sweet. Ends with one of them on the couch and the other in the bed and the one on the couch (his apartment) is having a kicking-his-feet twirling-his-hair kind of moment. Very cute, can't wait to see where they go with the story!
@sunfishe -- first of all, I'm sorry I had to submit all my forms today! Also one of them I apparently had double-posted in the same day without realizing, so I submitted it but then I deleted the post cuz whoops! so one of those will have a broken link and that's OK

---

Final day:
Next on my tbr is finishing a fic that completed a couple of months ago but I've been putting off because I don't want it to end!! But I love it so much, it's called The Kingfisher's Refuge.

"Today" (27th) my friend who has been working on a fic for months finally posted the first chapter!! It's a super cute neighbor au!! They only just met and run into each other a few times. One of them gets locked out of their apartment and the landlord can't help until the morning, so uh-oh, what's one to do? Hehe. So they have a meal together and just talk and get to know one another, it's super sweet. Ends with one of them on the couch and the other in the bed and the one on the couch (his apartment) is having a kicking-his-feet twirling-his-hair kind of moment. Very cute, can't wait to see where they go with the story!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Today I finished all the volumes I had for Yuri is my job! manga. Honestly, I am ultra happy with how the 8th volume ended and how the relationship between the two main characters developed. It's not as simple of a story as most romances are, which feels fresh and tasty to read.

Question:
What's next on your tbr?

Next is FINALLY finishing Frankenstein and starting the 4th book from the monthly collection I'm ordering - Which is Black Cat from Edgar Allan Poe. In between I want to finish another fnaf fazbear frights volume and then 10th vol of Vanitas no Carte. There are so many books (and comics too...) I have in my queue but not enough mental fortitude to just go one after another. Ngl this lil event did motivate me to go back to reading so I'd call it a huge success. Thank you ♥
Today I finished all the volumes I had for Yuri is my job! manga. Honestly, I am ultra happy with how the 8th volume ended and how the relationship between the two main characters developed. It's not as simple of a story as most romances are, which feels fresh and tasty to read.

Question:
What's next on your tbr?

Next is FINALLY finishing Frankenstein and starting the 4th book from the monthly collection I'm ordering - Which is Black Cat from Edgar Allan Poe. In between I want to finish another fnaf fazbear frights volume and then 10th vol of Vanitas no Carte. There are so many books (and comics too...) I have in my queue but not enough mental fortitude to just go one after another. Ngl this lil event did motivate me to go back to reading so I'd call it a huge success. Thank you ♥
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
Several chapters of "Necromancer Survival" for today, I managed to read a lot during this week!

I just have too many books on my tbr, but I think the next will be "Gideon the Ninth", to continue with the necromancy theme.
Several chapters of "Necromancer Survival" for today, I managed to read a lot during this week!

I just have too many books on my tbr, but I think the next will be "Gideon the Ninth", to continue with the necromancy theme.
SVrf4gw.pngoO4Btix.pnghi!
Daily Reading
I was out and busy for most of the day yesterday so I didn't read much. I read a little about a public, digital library available for my county and how to sign up since it had access to the documentary Tornado Alley (2011).

Daily Question
Next in my reading list is finishing the Sailor Moon manga bc at this point I've realized I'm not going to be able to finish the anime If I have to restart watching from the first season every time lol. Maybe also pick up a couple books on raspberry pi projects to see if I can make a house-wide adblocker.
Daily Reading
I was out and busy for most of the day yesterday so I didn't read much. I read a little about a public, digital library available for my county and how to sign up since it had access to the documentary Tornado Alley (2011).

Daily Question
Next in my reading list is finishing the Sailor Moon manga bc at this point I've realized I'm not going to be able to finish the anime If I have to restart watching from the first season every time lol. Maybe also pick up a couple books on raspberry pi projects to see if I can make a house-wide adblocker.
X

JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Js0HRQT.png
VgQr1kz.png

vx6PPYy.png
Stiiiill on Haunting of Hill House. I like it, though, definitely going to finish it. Glad this event semi-forced me to pick up a book again, even though progress is slow.

Question:
What's next on your tbr?
My to-read list is long, as expected when you haven't been able to properly read since ages, but one that I'm most looking forward to is The Master And Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov. It just seems like one of those novels that's both considered a must read and piques my interest personally, instead of reading it just for the sake of not having the shame bell rang at me.
Stiiiill on Haunting of Hill House. I like it, though, definitely going to finish it. Glad this event semi-forced me to pick up a book again, even though progress is slow.

Question:
What's next on your tbr?
My to-read list is long, as expected when you haven't been able to properly read since ages, but one that I'm most looking forward to is The Master And Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov. It just seems like one of those novels that's both considered a must read and piques my interest personally, instead of reading it just for the sake of not having the shame bell rang at me.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I didn't get to participate in as may of these as I wanted to, but I had a blast reading everyone else's responses and sharing my readings when I could! Thank you so much for running this, sunfishe!
I didn't get to participate in as may of these as I wanted to, but I had a blast reading everyone else's responses and sharing my readings when I could! Thank you so much for running this, sunfishe!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89