Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot) (closed)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47
sounds good!
sounds good!
I'm okay with that, since we've gotten comfortable with our characters in the very least.
I'm okay with that, since we've gotten comfortable with our characters in the very least.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
All good on my end!
All good on my end!
Same here!
Same here!
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Alrighty I'll get something written tonight then ^^
Alrighty I'll get something written tonight then ^^
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Clayton Academy Here are the Capture the Flag teams - any issues or are we all good?

Team 1
Emory
Amaya
Rick
Adara
Anling
Angelo
Sycamore
Jazmine
Chase
Elanora
Jean
Alli

Team 2
Eve
Dimi
Sheath
Landon
Maddison
Koito
Avon
Ashlynn
Zain
Lance
@Clayton Academy Here are the Capture the Flag teams - any issues or are we all good?

Team 1
Emory
Amaya
Rick
Adara
Anling
Angelo
Sycamore
Jazmine
Chase
Elanora
Jean
Alli

Team 2
Eve
Dimi
Sheath
Landon
Maddison
Koito
Avon
Ashlynn
Zain
Lance
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Teachers will be around the area, making sure no one gets hurt and acting as general referees. Alex is in charge of the special inhibitors
Teachers will be around the area, making sure no one gets hurt and acting as general referees. Alex is in charge of the special inhibitors

Clayton Academy
Sounds good!
(definitely not me checking if there are any fire-related abilities on my team so I can just turn the grass to slushy...)
Sounds good!
(definitely not me checking if there are any fire-related abilities on my team so I can just turn the grass to slushy...)
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
Oh Alli is def gonna volunteer to protect their teams flag bc 1) naturallyl camouflaged 2) they don’t like fighting and 3) they are a bad runner - this is gonna be fun :))
Oh Alli is def gonna volunteer to protect their teams flag bc 1) naturallyl camouflaged 2) they don’t like fighting and 3) they are a bad runner - this is gonna be fun :))
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-03-29 18:52:10" ] @Clayton Academy Here are the Capture the Flag teams - any issues or are we all good? Team 1 Emory Amaya Rick Adara Anling Angelo Sycamore Jazmine Chase Elanora Jean Alli Team 2 Eve Dimi Sheath Landon Maddison Koito Avon Ashlynn Zain Lance [/quote] Dimi gonna be the best scout/recon person fr lolll
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-03-29 18:52:10:

Team 1
Emory
Amaya
Rick
Adara
Anling
Angelo
Sycamore
Jazmine
Chase
Elanora
Jean
Alli

Team 2
Eve
Dimi
Sheath
Landon
Maddison
Koito
Avon
Ashlynn
Zain
Lance

Dimi gonna be the best scout/recon person fr lolll
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47